[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 v1.8 - Updated 21/08/24

_Ben_

Amazing work mate, it's my favorite skin by far. 

However, is it possible to make the font lighter for the low-number attributes? I find them quite hard to read on the grey box. I've tried changing the colors in the FM preferences but it doesn't seem to change. 

image.thumb.png.296bd4ea20dbac5d474b32c5785786b0.png

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Amazing work mate, it's my favorite skin by far. 

However, is it possible to make the font lighter for the low-number attributes? I find them quite hard to read on the grey box. I've tried changing the colors in the FM preferences but it doesn't seem to change. 

Lines 150 onwards in Settings > Settings - Gold. xml should change the colours:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
    <colour name="low attribute"                             value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                         value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                             value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                         value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

Let me know if that doesn't work!

I'm possibly done with this overhaul, which, honestly, is a half-assed job as I've not touched staff panels or anything:

eb1a4318cbca57196ff4c7a56a64f969.png

The addition of the tertiary colour, blue, is partly because of my new save but also a chance to create a bit more of a header. The statman colour has shifted from gold to cyan, too.

5 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I'm possibly done with this overhaul, which, honestly, is a half-assed job as I've not touched staff panels or anything:

The addition of the tertiary colour, blue, is partly because of my new save but also a chance to create a bit more of a header. The statman colour has shifted from gold to cyan, too.

Looks incredible! Seems like you've fully ditched the attribute groupings then

Is there any chance that, if you aren't realeasing this skin, you could share the DNA bar there? Would love a DNA indicator but not really a fan of the attribute polygons 

El Toro screenshot is amazing. Despite you saying it's half assed it honestly looks really good. Combination of stat ref stats, form, DNA and attributes make this a simple but comprehensive screen. Would appreciate if there would be a WIP release, but I do realize that's a bit much to ask considering you'll probably get loads of questions.

22 hours ago, jkadms said:

Looks incredible! Seems like you've fully ditched the attribute groupings then

Is there any chance that, if you aren't realeasing this skin, you could share the DNA bar there? Would love a DNA indicator but not really a fan of the attribute polygons 

Yeah - they've gone!

It's not that I don't want to release the DNA bit - it's just been that it's not changeable within the game. Let me package all the files up and give you an overview of how to change and then I'll share!

9 hours ago, -Jef- said:

El Toro screenshot is amazing. Despite you saying it's half assed it honestly looks really good. Combination of stat ref stats, form, DNA and attributes make this a simple but comprehensive screen. Would appreciate if there would be a WIP release, but I do realize that's a bit much to ask considering you'll probably get loads of questions.

Comprehensive and simple is the intersection of the Venn diagram that I have been trying to hit! Appreciate your kind words.

Again - the questions aren't a reason to not upload and it's something that, once I've ironed out some issues (which I tend to do best whilst playing for a few in-game months), bother me. It's the "how can I find this part from your skin into my custom skin in three steps, each with words of only one syllable...oh..and, I want it done yesterday" that annoys me! I'll likely get a WIP upload out on this site, though!

On 02/07/2024 at 19:59, _Ben_ said:

Just saw this from reading your football Italia post, absolutely fantastic! 

I haven't been skinning for months and this makes me want to jump right back in. 

I love the DNA widget and the new colour scheme draws your eye in. 

Looking forward to seeing a WIP version when it arrives. 

On 02/07/2024 at 14:59, _Ben_ said:

this looks great i haven't played fm in months don't know if your releasing but this would definitely bring the feeling back

Posted (edited)

Probably reaching the end of the new build on the player part. As I said - this will be released as a WIP but without me even updating post 1. It's quite temperamental and, for example, only works in 1920x1080 with 85% zoom. Possibly a controversial change is the bars and attributes on the screen because I like the numbers to track development but the bars give me that quick glance of how good a player is, especially when lots are the same colour.

Here is the player profile:

683c7a75f1790b38e1fe530384df8b28.png

Edited by _Ben_

On 11/07/2024 at 22:59, milenec11 said:

Unfortunately no data chalkboard in new FM25 . What a disappointing for me . 

I think that this means that the pitch is gone that you can analyse bits post game. Data will still be there, just presented differently..I hope!

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

I think that this means that the pitch is gone that you can analyse bits post game. Data will still be there, just presented differently..I hope!

lets hope together

19 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Probably reaching the end of the new build on the player part. As I said - this will be released as a WIP but without me even updating post 1. It's quite temperamental and, for example, only works in 1920x1080 with 85% zoom. Possibly a controversial change is the bars and attributes on the screen because I like the numbers to track development but the bars give me that quick glance of how good a player is, especially when lots are the same colour.

Here is the player profile:

683c7a75f1790b38e1fe530384df8b28.png

This has everything I want on quick glance! Kinda postponing my last hurrah at the game for this WIP release :D

https://www.mediafire.com/file/oye370pm87lhuwu/Statman+WIP.rar/file

Here you go. Have a play, find the hidden button stuff and enjoy. As I said - this is just very much publishing my private version, if you know what I mean, rather than a release! 1920x1080 with 85% zoom only, I think, too.

Happy for feedback but, as I said, this isn't part of the public statman skin.

37 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Here you go. Have a play, find the hidden button stuff and enjoy. As I said - this is just very much publishing my private version, if you know what I mean, rather than a release! 1920x1080 with 85% zoom only, I think, too.

Thank you <3

2 horas atrás, _Ben_ disse:

great job! thank you :D

1 hour ago, gabbfx said:

for me it's a little different from the previous screenshots, is that correct @_Ben_? 85% zoom

image.png.872f1faf3fc35f2a192df54fb5d9256a.png

Oh yeah - missed this bit. The landing page has to be attributes and not profile. You can set that in the settings!

15 minutos atrás, _Ben_ disse:

Oh yeah - missed this bit. The landing page has to be attributes and not profile. You can set that in the settings!

I don't know what to say except that it's GREAT !!!!! Bravo, you're definitely the best Skinneur.

We should add:

- The possibility of seeing the suspensions
- Player comparison
- Progress
- Plan and Happiness

image.png.098befa6c708ffeca41b52de83fd6dfa.png

2 hours ago, West82 said:

I don't know what to say except that it's GREAT !!!!! Bravo, you're definitely the best Skinneur.

We should add:

- The possibility of seeing the suspensions
- Player comparison
- Progress
- Plan and Happiness

As I said - this is really just a personal skin element of the whole Statman skin. I have most of these in other places but I trust you've played with all the hidden features and found the progress area?

9c96e7a239364c475bdbf1785cb031e2.png

8 hours ago, danielgear said:

Big fan of some of the hidden buttons on the profile Ben

You've got...

- Notes

- Report maker

- UID copier

- Positions

- Training

- Career stats/season stats

- Player form

- Contributions

All on that page to find...

3 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

You've got...

- Notes

- Report maker

- UID copier

- Positions

- Training

- Career stats/season stats

- Player form

- Contributions

All on that page to find...

Think I've found them all apart from UID 

image.png.8475b4fd39f65b71f6d0da5f8dd4d7e5.png

Just now, danielgear said:

Think I've found them all apart from UID 

image.png.8475b4fd39f65b71f6d0da5f8dd4d7e5.png

Not a publicised one as I know TCS did it 'first' but just click on the player face:

e844cc6b111c58d36b61c92a36602668.png

Again - that one was pretty much solely for me, given the convenience!

2 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Not a publicised one as I know TCS did it 'first' but just click on the player face:

e844cc6b111c58d36b61c92a36602668.png

Again - that one was pretty much solely for me, given the convenience!

The common sense behind it :D

@_Ben_ sorry if the question is out of the line, but can you tell where DNA stuff is located? I might want to adjust it to whatever I use in a certain save.

2 hours ago, -Jef- said:

@_Ben_ sorry if the question is out of the line, but can you tell where DNA stuff is located? I might want to adjust it to whatever I use in a certain save.

Like 391 onwards of player profile.xml. This is what you'll change:

<widget class="attribute_group_dna" image_alignment="centre_y" colour="bg lighter"  auto_size="horizontal" style="bold" >
                				<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
           					</widget>

<widget class="attribute_group_dna" image_alignment="centre_y" colour="bg lighter"  auto_size="horizontal" style="bold" >
                				<record id="object_property" get_property="Pant"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfrs"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pacc"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ptec"/>
           					</widget>

Then like 119 of player overview popup panel.xml for the same thing!

- - -

You can't have more than five attributes as the hidden containers will take up too much room on the bar. Unless, of course, you want to resize the graphic for that...

1 minute ago, milenec11 said:

Have you released your new skin or some how your new player profile somewhere? 
I saw it on X from someone else posting players ?

Here you go:

On 14/07/2024 at 19:13, _Ben_ said:

Edited by Lasson

Hey Ben. It seems the staff search screen does not work. I can't reach it from the staff page and when I click the hotspot button on the homepage I encounter a blank screen.

o8MCZ4p.png

Blank Staff Search page:

YIdQUAh.png

1 hour ago, Slipky said:

Hey Ben. It seems the staff search screen does not work. I can't reach it from the staff page and when I click the hotspot button on the homepage I encounter a blank screen.

o8MCZ4p.png

Blank Staff Search page:

YIdQUAh.png

Aha! Yes. It was something I purposely hid from my own skin but then forgot to take off. I’m not in front of the Pc now but, I think, if you delete Sidebar Sections from one of the folders, it’ll revert. 

Didnt want to make my own recruitment easy!

Il y a 20 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

As I said - this is really just a personal skin element of the whole Statman skin. I have most of these in other places but I trust you've played with all the hidden features and found the progress area?

9c96e7a239364c475bdbf1785cb031e2.png

It's amazing what you've done, it's even more beautiful than before, I've taken the liberty of changing a few things that I think might help you too. I love it. 

46 minutes ago, West82 said:

It's amazing what you've done, it's even more beautiful than before, I've taken the liberty of changing a few things that I think might help you too. I love it. 

Go on? Whilst not promising that I’ll either release an update to this or even add them to my personal version - I’d love to hear your takes on what to improve. 

18 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Like 391 onwards of player profile.xml. This is what you'll change:

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pant"/>
           					</widget>

</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pacc"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ptec"/>
           					</widget>

Then like 119 of player overview popup panel.xml for the same thing!

- - -

You can't have more than five attributes as the hidden containers will take up too much room on the bar. Unless, of course, you want to resize the graphic for that...

Cheers!

I think I did it successfully.

AST4ufo.png

I put 5 attributes in red and it should be about 67% of the way in DNA.

I put

Pant, Pcmp, Pcnt, Pdec, Pdet for attributes

27 minutes ago, -Jef- said:

Cheers!

AST4ufo.png

I put

Sorry but this might stupid but how do you know which one is?
I mean how to you know that Pcnt for example is the Concentration attribute?

Is there a list somewhere from the shortenet version of the attributes?

5 minutes ago, zois92 said:

Sorry but this might stupid but how do you know which one is?
I mean how to you know that Pcnt for example is the Concentration attribute?

It's not stupid.

Honestly I found a 4 year old message in my discord chat with top 6-7 attributes for mentals and just figured out determination had to be Pdet. Also notepad++ has a handy feature where if you start typing "P" as an attribute in xml file it will give you a list of all attributes that start with letter P.

15 minutes ago, zois92 said:

the list is in the same place as always. in the files in the properties folder

I'm passing this on to you, but it's nothing revolutionary compared to yours. 

il y a une heure, _Ben_ a dit :

Go on? Whilst not promising that I’ll either release an update to this or even add them to my personal version - I’d love to hear your takes on what to improve. 

1 hour ago, -Jef- said:

Cheers!

AST4ufo.png

I put

Looks to be right! There are seven different sized bars here: a rating of 1-5 does not get a bar, 6-8 gets the shortest and so on. Therefore, you might find a slight miscalculation but it's an overall view, which is important. 

For those wanting to know where all the attribute names are, look in player attributes.xml and I've, messily, listed them in order:

<widget class="attribute_bar" default_height="19">
										<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcor"/>
									</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pcro"/>
									</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdri"/>
									</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfin"/>
									</widget>

</widget>

That is the top of the technical column, for example.

58 minutes ago, West82 said:

I'm passing this on to you, but it's nothing revolutionary compared to yours. 

You haven't actually passed anything on?! No screenshots or instruction! Feel free to DM me if you'd rather.

The player profile page really is incredible, I think I'm gonne have to ditch the one I was working on for my own personal skin and just use this with a few tweaks 

I have noticed a minor issue with one of the features, though. When I go onto a player's profile, the positions button isn't active until selecting and then deselecting the custom report button

Untitled.gif.1225690f83e57ebfd554897992bc8b43.gif

9 minutes ago, jkadms said:

The player profile page really is incredible, I think I'm gonne have to ditch the one I was working on for my own personal skin and just use this with a few tweaks 

I have noticed a minor issue with one of the features, though. When I go onto a player's profile, the positions button isn't active until selecting and then deselecting the custom report button

I did notice this this morning and also on the previous version if you clicked the position here (marked badly in yellow) it would take you to the players position/role ability screen. Does that work after clicking the cog on and off?

IMG_3233.jpeg.49634b4e9e4331610ee554f871eb4756.jpeg

No, it doesn't work for me

Il y a 4 heures, danielgear a dit :

I did notice this this morning and also on the previous version if you clicked the position here (marked badly in yellow) it would take you to the players position/role ability screen. Does that work after clicking the cog on and off?

IMG_3233.jpeg.49634b4e9e4331610ee554f871eb4756.jpeg

DM

Il y a 21 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

You haven't actually passed anything on?! No screenshots or instruction! Feel free to DM me if you'd rather.

Edited by West82

22 hours ago, carloshcorbalan said:

Hello, very good skin. You could add a background color selector button and the photo of the player when he scores a goal.
Different touch..👍

Background selector won't work as the panels are almost created sitting on top of the background panel to get it centred.

Player photo was something I wanted but, when I made the skin, I was playing in licenced leagues so it didn't matter. May go back to this!

19 hours ago, zois92 said:

nice my laptop can only go up to 1728x1117.
Im sad now :(

Sorry! I promise that any future releases I make in FM25 (if skinning is even a thing) will work more efficiently across different resolutions.

7 hours ago, jkadms said:

Yeah. You can't get the Player ID button either. I need to look at the IDs for the buttons as, I think, a duplicate is stopping it from loading immediately!

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

Background selector won't work as the panels are almost created sitting on top of the background panel to get it centred.

Player photo was something I wanted but, when I made the skin, I was playing in licenced leagues so it didn't matter. May go back to this!

Sorry! I promise that any future releases I make in FM25 (if skinning is even a thing) will work more efficiently across different resolutions.

Yeah. You can't get the Player ID button either. I need to look at the IDs for the buttons as, I think, a duplicate is stopping it from loading immediately!

No need to say sorry man, you just changed the way I play the game after 10 years!
Looking forward for FM25 and im hoping that skinning will still be a thing and see your new ideas