[FM24][SKIN] Mustermann Iconic v1.2 - Updated 20/07/24 (LIGHT MODE NOW AVAILABLE)

GIMN

40 minutes ago, Kapizak1 PL said:

Great update! I don't think I'll be able to play FM 25 without this skin (though I completely understand why you won't be making it, I figure it will be a while until we have the same level of customization for future FMs).

I noticed a bug, the default color scheme works great but it doesn't work for all of them - I checked for Blue & Gold, not sure about the others. Also attaching the part missing in the alternative color scheme.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-20 161547.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-20 161334.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-20 161640.jpg

Zrzut ekranu 2024-07-20 162630.jpg

Looks like the wrong Alt files for Dark mode were uploaded.  Well spotted, and apologies.  I've fixed that now and re-uploaded.  For just the replacement Alt Files, here's a separate download: Mustermann Iconic Alt Files

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi mate is there supposed to be bars under the actions, factor and breakdown sections ? I've used alternative colours incase that may have changed anything.

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-07-20 190346.png

33 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

hi mate is there supposed to be bars under the actions, factor and breakdown sections ? I've used alternative colours incase that may have changed anything.

Thank you

Screenshot 2024-07-20 190346.png

Hover over one of the menu bars at the top (e.g. Overview/Contract/etc...).  Sometimes the alignments do funny things.  Let me know if that doesn't rectify it.

1 hour ago, GIMN said:

Hover over one of the menu bars at the top (e.g. Overview/Contract/etc...).  Sometimes the alignments do funny things.  Let me know if that doesn't rectify it.

Will do buddy be back on in the morning. Much appreciated 

@GIMN

once more an outstanding work thank you for your effort, you and Ben have changed the game in a profound way that no one can imagine we can’t rpthank you (both of you ) enough for that .

can you allow me a question though?

I saw that you have a ratio of 16-20 as excellent attributes and etc etc .

if I want to change that ratio for example to 18-20 as excellent where I should make that change ?

this change will change anything else at your calculations?

thanks once more in advance 

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

@GIMN

once more an outstanding work thank you for your effort, you and Ben have changed the game in a profound way that no one can imagine we can’t rpthank you (both of you ) enough for that .

can you allow me a question though?

I saw that you have a ratio of 16-20 as excellent attributes and etc etc .

if I want to change that ratio for example to 18-20 as excellent where I should make that change ?

this change will change anything else at your calculations?

thanks once more in advance 

On 27/11/2023 at 15:22, GIMN said:

How Do I Change Attribute Ranges?

Hide contents

Due to the way the skin works, you can’t change the ranges through preferences.  Instead you’ll have to use a text editor.  Inside the Mustermann Iconic/classes folder, you will need to change the values for all the files inside the attributes folder and the dna folder.  

In each file, you will need to edit the min_value and max_values to your desired ranges.  Let’s say for example, you wanted to increase the lowest range to 8, and then make the remaining bands be 4 attributes each.  You would set the first range from “1” to “8”, the second range would be “9” to “12”, the third range “13” to “16” and the final range “17” to “20”.  You would then need to repeat this for all the aforementioned files.  Once done, caching off, reload the skin.

9 hours ago, gabbfx said:

@GIMN Is there any way for the scout evaluation appears on this main page?

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f25eddb999c04d6a2f07da90d553efa7.png

like this in focus:

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.9aad8a480726c48d99ca4b4d2756061d.png

You'd want to edit club/club scouting overview.xml.  Rows 131-151 define the columns.  Find and add the id for recommendation.

5 minutos atrás, GIMN disse:

You'd want to edit club/club scouting overview.xml.  Rows 131-151 define the columns.  Find and add the id for recommendation.

this? in club/scouting overview panel

image.png.044feebf697624f6aad750ca9089440a.png

7 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

this? in club/scouting overview panel

image.png.044feebf697624f6aad750ca9089440a.png

I believe that ID is the knowledge one (as there is no ID under the "knowledge" note, it appears they have annotated beneath each ID).  Try changing PsRK with PRpo.

5 minutos atrás, GIMN disse:

I believe that ID is the knowledge one (as there is no ID under the "knowledge" note, it appears they have annotated beneath each ID).  Try changing PsRK with PRpo.

thats it!

if anybody want too, just change to this

image.png.5a9b2716d4b8cd9908c0443d32e62939.png

Hi mate, update on the bars mentioned still no joy and tried a few different alt colours so sure its not that

Two questions for you if you dont mind.

1. I play with no 3d and managed to get it working ok, is there wany ay to make the tablet smaller in game ?

2. On the player profiles is there any way to remove the box behind the player card ? Im guessing not as there is a scroll option attached to the white box behind but thought id ask anyway.

Apologies if your trying to relax i promise these will be the last things i ask.

Thanks again mate 

Screenshot2024-07-21195208.thumb.png.c92e3f1f5d93bb3fe05683bffcc9b26d.pngScreenshot2024-07-21195829.thumb.png.2fc8479bd297328a2f12589135a9cef3.png

20 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Hi mate, update on the bars mentioned still no joy and tried a few different alt colours so sure its not that

1. I play with no 3d and managed to get it working ok, is there wany ay to make the tablet smaller in game ?

2. On the player profiles is there any way to remove the box behind the player card ? Im guessing not as there is a scroll option attached to the white box behind but thought id ask anyway.

Apologies if your trying to relax i promise these will be the last things i ask.

Thanks again mate 

Screenshot2024-07-21195208.thumb.png.c92e3f1f5d93bb3fe05683bffcc9b26d.pngScreenshot2024-07-21195829.thumb.png.2fc8479bd297328a2f12589135a9cef3.png

Ignore the tablet bit mate I’ve sorted that.

So just the player profile card section question if you could help.

thank you 

28 minutes ago, smurfygray said:

Thanks again mate 

Line 7 of player overview panel:

<container default_height="-1" priority="1" background_colour="bg">

Remove background_colour="bg"

4 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

congrats on another light skin!
to my taste and to my bad eyesight pastel on gray and darker on dark is a problem

2024-07-2200_54_37-Window.png.6c836c699f1c9d177c231c38fbd8a350.png

Agreed on the board feedback.

The tab bar is a contrast ratio of about 4:1, which is AA compliant, but not AAA.  Although the main reason was the tab bar being a pain.  I'll consider fiddling around with it more.

58 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

@GIMN

which file do I change to change the size of days during processing? In my language it looks like this with "..."

Hide contents

image.png.75ab2e5fc9f48bc46ff181ffd229edfe.png

For the popup: panels/game/game processing panel.xml

For the days: panels/game/processing calendar day panel.xml

14 minutos atrás, GIMN disse:

For the popup: panels/game/game processing panel.xml

For the days: panels/game/processing calendar day panel.xml

thanks!

I changed everything except the font size for the days of the week show correctly :(

I really love the skin and are inspired by the way you are playing Football Manager!

I changed the attribute range, butis there any way of changing the pop up view of the ranges in the player profile? I sometimes forget what I set them to, so it would be great to do that.

Thanks

You'll have to edit the specific text in panels/player/player overview panel.xml.  Search for the words in the popup and you'll find the area you need.

Congratulations on the Iconic skin version 1 and the release of version 2. Version 1 has really increased my enjoyment of FM24.

Are there any specific instructions on how to install version 1.2. I have downloaded file and moved it via RAR to Documents- Sports Interactive- FM24 - skins - Musterman Iconic Folder. The folder currently shows both the dark and light version in their own seperate folders of v1.2 as well as, separate individual folders titled classes, fonts, graphics, panels, properties, sections, settings, and a text for skin config XML file. These individual folders seem to be replicated in both the seperate folders for Dark & Light versions 1.2.

Should these 7 individual folders be deleted and should I only have downloaded either the dark or Light folder from RAR into the Skins folder.

the FM24 Preferences folder just shows the heading for Mustermann Iconic and does not allow any choice of the dark or light version.

I've managed to get myself really confused and as you can see computers & Game software are not really my thing.

Am really keen to get the light version loaded. Can you give me some clarity on how to do this. Should I also be starting a new save to be able to access the light version.

Sorry if this is a really dumb question.

Many many thanks in anticipation of your help.

The folder for the skin you want should be in the skins directory, not the full extract, as shown in the video at the top of this thread.  Your skins folder should look like this (obviously without the Master version, and with whatever other skins you have downloaded):

image.png.552abc14e2d1fc5e9816d6557ff08b6e.png

7 minutes ago, GIMN said:

The folder for the skin you want should be in the skins directory, not the full extract, as shown in the video at the top of this thread.  Your skins folder should look like this (obviously without the Master version, and with whatever other skins you have downloaded):

Would take a wild guess that's your test new things out folder I learnt the hard way to keep backups and have a separate folder for testing 

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Would take a wild guess that's your test new things out folder I learnt the hard way to keep backups and have a separate folder for testing 

Master is just the version I use.  With things like the funky squad screen that I can't release because of how it breaks international screens, and the altered "Attributes" page that I use for screenshots.  Mixture of experimental stuff and things for YouTube.

On 21/07/2024 at 20:33, GIMN said:

Line 7 of player overview panel:

<container default_height="-1" priority="1" background_colour="bg">

Remove background_colour="bg"

Thanks for all your help mate got it all done.

19 hours ago, GIMN said:

19 hours ago, JustHowie said:

Great work with the skin, this is my first try of attribute less and its making the game more challenging as i'm now starting to look at how players are actually performing.

Just a quick request is it possible to add the quick sub button from WCTS Gold? 

Also don't know if its a bug but when you do instant result, the page with the stats, scoreline, top performers etc, doesn't show the data for top performers, xG, xA unless you press the ascending/descending button

20 minutes ago, james18121985 said:

Great work with the skin, this is my first try of attribute less and its making the game more challenging as i'm now starting to look at how players are actually performing.

Also don't know if its a bug but when you do instant result, the page with the stats, scoreline, top performers etc, doesn't show the data for top performers, xG, xA unless you press the ascending/descending button

There are no plans for future updates, I'm afraid (unless game-breaking).  You will need to look at WTCS's files to find out how to do it.

And yes, the game sorts by ascending as default, so you'll have to sort the columns for Instant Result once generated.

1 hour ago, james18121985 said:

panels/match/match console quick tactics panel

Hello, sorry for my bad english guys

I just created a game with a challenge like athletic bilbao, recruit only players from the club's region.

I would like to add the place of birth instead of the personality. Is it possible?

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Hoori said:

Hello, sorry for my bad english guys

I just created a game with a challenge like athletic bilbao, recruit only players from the club's region.

I would like to add the place of birth instead of the personality. Is it possible?

spacer.png

You would have to edit the "player overview panel" locate <!-- personality -->

change the PPst to Pcob

and the class="personality_label" to "client_object_label"

that "should" work.

save the file, clear the cache and reload the skin

il y a 2 minutes, snowofman a dit :

You would have to edit the "player overview panel" locate <!-- personality -->

change the PPst to Pcob

and the class="personality_label" to "client_object_label"

that "should" work.

save the file, clear the cache and reload the skin

Perfect! it works
Thank you

My mediafire download is caught in a loop, eventually breaking and asking to "Try Again". Tried different browsers, different internet connections, still no success

Any help?

22 minutes ago, ynmzb01 said:

My mediafire download is caught in a loop, eventually breaking and asking to "Try Again". Tried different browsers, different internet connections, still no success

Any help?

Works fine for me.

maybe try and use a free vpn, just to see if your ISP have issues with Mediafire

7 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Works fine for me.

maybe try and use a free vpn, just to see if your ISP have issues with Mediafire

Thanks for the reply!
I found there was another download link (getfiles), which worked :) Maybe the mediafire link needs updating or is temporarily broken?

3 minutes ago, ynmzb01 said:

Thanks for the reply!
I found there was another download link (getfiles), which worked :) Maybe the mediafire link needs updating or is temporarily broken?

good that you found something that worked.

The mediafire link works fine for me, so not sure whats the issue is at your end.

@GMIN 

This may be a strange question, but what's the best way to adjust to your skin? I'm coming over from the SAS skin and of course it looks completely different. I'm feeling quite overwhelmed at the moment because I'm simply not used to it. But it looks really good and I really like the fact that you're focussing on data and statistics, because I'm trying to play according to the Moneyball principle and I'm definitely in the right place!

11 minutes ago, AndreasBW1978 said:

@GMIN 

This may be a strange question, but what's the best way to adjust to your skin? I'm coming over from the SAS skin and of course it looks completely different. I'm feeling quite overwhelmed at the moment because I'm simply not used to it. But it looks really good and I really like the fact that you're focussing on data and statistics, because I'm trying to play according to the Moneyball principle and I'm definitely in the right place!

imo. The more you use it the more you get used to it

i doubt there is a guided way, it's all about usage.

8 hours ago, AndreasBW1978 said:

@GMIN 

There will never be anything that replaces just exploring it, and taking it piece by piece.  Of course, you can check out the YouTube channel in the opening post.  That video goes over the features, but there all my videos use the skin and you may find the videos that are data/transfer focussed (like Moneyball Clinic) useful.

Apologies if this has already been asked/requested with it being such a popular/brilliant skin, but is there a way I can change possibly the dna or bans panel to be an attribute analyser polygon? 

You would need to add:

<widget file="player/player attribute analyser panel" id="paAn" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" late_loading="true">
	<translation id="title" translation_id="334971" type="use" value="Attribute Analysis[COMMENT: player overview; title for a panel showing an attribute analyisis diagram]" />
</widget>

to panels/player/mustermann/overview/attribute selector.xml

Might not fill well in that space, but that's up to you to play around with!

On 09/08/2024 at 21:16, GIMN said:

You would need to add:

<widget file="player/player attribute analyser panel" id="paAn" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" late_loading="true">
	<translation id="title" translation_id="334971" type="use" value="Attribute Analysis[COMMENT: player overview; title for a panel showing an attribute analyisis diagram]" />
</widget>

to panels/player/mustermann/overview/attribute selector.xml

Might not fill well in that space, but that's up to you to play around with!

Brilliant. Thanks for the assistance 👍🏼

1 hour ago, Dazlynn1 said:

A box is now showing labelled attribute analyser but it's just blank. 

Screenshot_20240811_221348.jpg

You'll have to fiddle around.  Look at how it's handled in the base skin (use Resource Archiver to extract panels if not done already).

5 hours ago, james18121985 said:

Are you saying to replace this file with the one from WTCS?

you can do, this is the panel that controls the popup buttons at the bottom of the match screen (quick sub, tactics, mentality etc) just check the file from the wtcs skin and make sure it doesn't reference any other files, as if it does you will also need to transfer those over

11 hours ago, GIMN said:

You'll have to fiddle around.  Look at how it's handled in the base skin (use Resource Archiver to extract panels if not done already).

Thank you for the reply. I'll just leave it. I thought it would be a case of just copy and paste so I'm in way over my head haha.