Game 17: Denmark vs England live from the Frankfurt Arena. BBC1 5pm

What will be the result?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/06/24 at 15:59

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I said the other night that not having players to stretch the opposition makes it far too difficult for yourself. Get Watkins/Gordon in, stretch play, create space for Kane/Bellingham/Foden/TAA/Trippier whoever. 

Likelihood of mistakes goes down, and you've got the physicality to then win it back. 

Just now, kopsy101 said:

I said the other night that not having players to stretch the opposition makes it far too difficult for yourself. Get Watkins/Gordon in, stretch play, create space for Kane/Bellingham/Foden/TAA/Trippier whoever. 

Likelihood of mistakes goes down, and you've got the physicality to then win it back. 

I get why he didnt take him on his club form, but Rashford's England form has been decent and a threat behind. Could have done with him in the squad

Just now, themadsheep2001 said:

I get why he didnt take him on his club form, but Rashford's England form has been decent and a threat behind. Could have done with him in the squad

Absolutely, I think he should have been called up. 

Not sure why Shearer wants Rice to press high so much. He’s been playing as a 6 with Trent and Gallagher next to him. 

He keeps saying our defenders are good enough 1v1 so just leave him. But they’re not :D 

Rice sitting back to make a 5 when they have Paulsen as a single forward is criminal. WTF kind of threat is he to demand having a 5 man back line. It’s so infuriating. 

Edited by Craigus89

• Administrators

Guehi is great. Superb recovery after a mistake.