[FM24] [SKIN] Light Skin 24

Alexpuk2002

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Excellent work mate, looks very clean

Thanks, credit goes to you for your skin and the work you put in on the tactic screen and competition news screen that I have shamely stolen from you.

2 minutes ago, giggsxbr said:

Love the attribute number font! How to make them look like with a shadow under them?

This is controlled by the font xml file in the fonts folder. If you find which font you want to use this in and then add the following code to it.

<integer id="gradient_upper_colour_red" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_upper_colour_green" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_upper_colour_blue" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_upper_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

<integer id="gradient_lower_colour_red" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_colour_green" value="255"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_colour_blue" value="250"/>
    <integer id="gradient_lower_colour_alpha" value="255"/>

Just change the value numbers if you want to change the colours. These are set to use white as a colour

6 分钟前, Alexpuk2002说:

This is controlled by the font xml file in the fonts folder. If you find which font you want to use this in and then add the following code to it.

Just change the value numbers if you want to change the colours. These are set to use white as a colour

Thanks! I'll try it

38 分钟前, Alexpuk2002说:

I made all those values to 0 and all the colours turned to the default. Is this the way it should be?

attr.JPG

2 hours ago, giggsxbr said:

I made all those values to 0 and all the colours turned to the default. Is this the way it should be?

attr.JPG

I'm not sure to be honest. I use attribute boxes and the players attribute file is set up to use the font file in there. You may have to have a look at taking these files from the skin and putting them into your skin to see if you can replicate it

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

Brilliant work mate, will have a play with this later on!

Thanks mate, you'll recognise most of the work as your own. It's still got some issues but it's very playable still.

It's nice to see that the author understands what the big picture should be, and not just haphazardly piling on changes.

I see that part of the bugs can be eliminated simply by updating the versions of the panels, and you need to spend a little more time on white text.
but it seemed to me(?) that some panels lag a lot. it is especially noticeable when moving to Club Overview

22 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

It's nice to see that the author understands what the big picture should be, and not just haphazardly piling on changes.

I see that part of the bugs can be eliminated simply by updating the versions of the panels, and you need to spend a little more time on white text.
but it seemed to me(?) that some panels lag a lot. it is especially noticeable when moving to Club Overview

You are right there, a lot of the panels have been moved over from previous versions of FM as they seemed to still work as they should. I probably should have created the files again when FM24 was released. As FM25 is delayed it may be worth me looking to re-create this from scratch to see if I can eliminate the bugs and white text.

I do like your light skin though which is pretty bug free from what I have used.