The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've lost 9 matches in a row now, and 12 in 15. No idea what's going on, but it's not been this dire since season one. Completely baffled. It's not even like we've had a chance in the last 9 matches. The last match we won was against the bottom side, and even then we were outplayed.

Just now, Raffen said:

I've lost 9 matches in a row now, and 12 in 15. No idea what's going on, but it's not been this dire since season one. Completely baffled. It's not even like we've had a chance in the last 9 matches. The last match we won was against the bottom side, and even then we were outplayed.

Last season it was my first time in highest league and I managed to qualify for EURO :D This season because of the EURO games thrown in the schedule I've lost 8 out of 10 league games at start :D:D I'll be happy to not get relegated this way

Just now, Tush said:

Last season it was my first time in highest league and I managed to qualify for EURO :D This season because of the EURO games thrown in the schedule I've lost 8 out of 10 league games at start :D:D I'll be happy to not get relegated this way

We're still in the lowest tier. Same players, same formation. Same predicted finish, but can not find the goal at all. And opponents waltzing through the defense 2-3 times per game without any problems. 

The country I'm in is so scarce regarding money :D (Slovakia) - every month I'm losing about 100k EUR and the prize money is like ... 100k for finishing 1st :D is it that way in countries like Norway/Sweden too? Or in every league you are basically reliant on European competition money and board injections to survive financially?

Edited by Tush

I'm starting from scratch, because my previous Sedan Ardennes save got corrupted and thus I couldn't play anymore.
I see that @Armeniar is doing fine with them so I decided to start my save somewhere else.

This time around I'm starting in Greece with one of the most important and well-supported clubs in northern Greece - Panserraikos FC.
I'm again playing on the Touch version of the game.

GvpyrLn.png?1

Manager profile:

fM29pvB.png

BTW: Congrats @Cheez3y! Simply amazing :applause:

Edited by uroszila

6 minutes ago, Tilling said:

That's bonkers! Congratulations, would love to see another post explaining the way you approach youth development, putting your tactic together, etc :)

Nothing special tbh.

That was my tactic for the past 5 years.

I saw it in our tactics forum here, something about Villareal.

I had all players for all the positions (minus the BPD), so I went for it

https://i.gyazo.com/bb1909a74a8a87e22981f3d45747be40.png

For every oponent I played with some of the instructions and mentality.

I figured out, that we cant really counterpress, so I let the oponent do their stuff.

As long as we can finish 8/10 of out chances, we are fine.

In the final, I started on Cautious, Waste Time and Play for Set Pieces.

And the rest was pure luck, who can expect 2 red cards.

I take the youth development pretty simple.

If I dont really needed a player, they play in the U19 until they are 18 y/o.

Then I call them up or loan them out for 1-2 years.

I train them PPMs, which will improve them.

And I used the training schedules of @RDF Tactics

The missing pieces, where those 3 players, which won the Youth CL the year before.

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/b31e0accb5705e1ecd78a154d05c7ceb.png

https://i.gyazo.com/09fa436f2ff935a4ff372af681d34489.png

https://i.gyazo.com/09fa436f2ff935a4ff372af681d34489.png

Also I had an amazing young goal keeper, which really picked up some steam the last two years.

https://i.gyazo.com/d4e10969ea8447665f71d944dd6b6a25.png

https://i.gyazo.com/210c47754a44de31ec6affda79af183f.png

What an achievement @Cheez3y, absolutely outstanding! 

Not only is it impressive, but you are forcing me to eat my own words. I have several times used Norway as an example of a country that I don't think it's possible to complete the challenge in. I have noted when posting this that I do hope someone can prove me wrong, and you have done so in a miraculous way. 

I have seen some big achievements in FM over the years, this is by far the most impressive, and looking at the other teams that have been used to complete this challenge there is no doubt in my mind at least that you have set a record that won't be beaten any time soon. To do this with Lyn is far more more difficult than doing it with South Shields for example. 

And the fact that you have done it in such short time makes it even more impressive.  

io7YRbf.png  

Teie IF - Youth intake 2025

Another golden generation, also a couple of strikers are well needed.

chH0U06.png

A really good intake and the strikers mentioned in the preview is the ones that are notable.

5jUmjHY.png

Ox5Uayd.png

Even though the game calls him a striker, I'm seeing this kid as more of a playmaker type. A really good player at any rate!

p0nLoSu.png

This is more of a striker for me. Good physicals for his age and good finishing, first touch, Otb and composure! Think this kid could score loads.

Statistics:

Spoiler

Everyone was born locally, but we got in a Dane for the first time!

PVWt7tC.png

y0MNhMG.png

J7VqG31.png

28 minutes ago, thomas_e said:

What an achievement @Cheez3y, absolutely outstanding! 

Not only is it impressive, but you are forcing me to eat my own words. I have several times used Norway as an example of a country that I don't think it's possible to complete the challenge in. I have noted when posting this that I do hope someone can prove me wrong, and you have done so in a miraculous way. 

I have seen some big achievements in FM over the years, this is by far the most impressive, and looking at the other teams that have been used to complete this challenge there is no doubt in my mind at least that you have set a record that won't be beaten any time soon. To do this with Lyn is far more more difficult than doing it with South Shields for example. 

And the fact that you have done it in such short time makes it even more impressive.  

Thank you.

The hardest part playing in those small nations, is to keep your players as long as possible.

I tried to give them new contracts as soon as I can. And ofcause with all the clauses.

Especially Norway produces so many good regens every year.

I knew, this would be a tight fit.

I took over with Molvadgaard as full 5*/5* player.

And only cuz we got promoted in the first season, he stayed.

Once we got a relation, he wasnt angry about rejecting bid from them in the 1st tier.

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/8ab5bb679ec488f04a2de949552ff054.png

Ofcause I lost some players, but they all got easily replaced.

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/a2935a0d4fcb39a2b3c99e7359fa0014.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e9eb394eacd2b5c1cf79db0ef2b2bfc2.png

https://i.gyazo.com/14015fc43a99cb229683ca9799e04dcf.png

At the end, its always about the money.

I got into the 1st tier and got the much needed money at the right time.

My board accepted some bids for my best players, but I could talk them out of it.

Why? Cuz we had like 2 mio in the bank and not losing money.

I played so many friendly league to finance this.

Then wouldnt even accept that 90+ mio bid for my portugues wonderkid.

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/5c6fc0d2205c39f3c6e5eb30dcaded99.png

And of cause to prove everything is legit.

Spoiler

https://i.gyazo.com/93fc0932cd295594401518ff5b9cae91.png

https://i.gyazo.com/6f7e610403b95f274337e2bb69349074.png

https://i.gyazo.com/be7f6c34da174eb492aef1a57cc6e0b5.png

The only advice I can give is.

Dont forgot to talk to your players, good relations are important.

Edited by Cheez3y

@Cheez3y Gratz!!!!! Great achievement

880.png.a7ca288ecd5df2239cdf2772fac51758.png

Ligue 2 (8th) - Coupe de France (11th Rnd)

Squad - U19 - Out on loan - Transfers 

Transfers: no remarkable outgoing transfers. Number of 'original' players were released to continue the rejuvenation. The talent is there, so it would be a shame not to use it.

Our debut season we ended 13th in the Ligue 2, especially in the final sprint we distanced ourselves from the relegation places. The goal this year was to do better, we more than succeeded in hindsight. The decision to give a few young guys a permanent place in the starting eleven, such as the new Comoran international Humblot, Leblanc and defensive midfielder Gillet, turned out well.  Barbier also grew enormously, especially in the second half of the season he was often decisive. Generally speaking, the team was immensively strong in the second period of the league. From February until the end of the competition in May, we only lost 2 (!) games:

Spoiler

1fe036bb1500fc672ca29d908940ef9f.png

A good example of how the boys are growing to a higher level. Future looks bright at Sedan this way! :<

Youth intake

During the off-season, we invested in our youth facilities, coaching and recruitment. The preview looked promising, and I must say I was far from being disappointed. Ten players were offered a contract and in theory a lot of guys have the talent to grow into the first team. The best of bunch is undoubtedly, as the preview predicted, the Swiss Diabaté. This boy has everything to become our playmaker, but I'm afraid that big clubs will come sniffing sooner rather than later... Hopefully he can have a great career here anyway.

Gosselin, Gueye, Klein and Touil are also ones to watch. 

Next season

For the PO spots we are still a bit short, so a year of confirmation in the left column of the table is all I can ask for! Hopefully we can also improve the facilities. 

63e855cee50c3df456d4f47b0ad82a5b.png

Garbarnia Kraków - Profil klubu | Transfermarkt
Garbarnia Kraków - 2023/24

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers

What a season it was. We start it with such information

image.png.ba309cbb1610e6f2f2633156312c156e.png
I think we had better places to invest monay than extra 500 seats... However noone remeber the last season 14 game without win when you have 12 games without lose this year :) I was little worried when in winter brake we lost Grzybowski and we stayed with only one forward Feliks. I had to move two 16 yo Adamski 02c and Brzyski 02d into first team to get more options and Adamski went really nice for his skills and in 16 apps he scored 8 goals and get 2 assist. At the end of the season we were not able to beat Olimpia Grudziądz in last match and they tied with us 1-1 in 88' minute.. That allow GKS Katowice get promotion from second place as they have better goals ballance then us... In Playoffs we bet Chrobry Głogów 4-1 and in final after dramatic match we beat Stal Mielec 3-2 after extra time. With all of that we get promotion to Ekstraklasa with our poor squad but we will be able to earn a lot of money and if Mr. NO will say no to upgreating facilities I swear on god I will retire from this savem :D Of course the main goal will be survive but if we will able to upgreat facilities and even be relegated Its ok for me. 

image.thumb.png.53026e24a5a8358e01a4553466cadae8.png

Edited by Sn00gle

End of Season Review

Season 2022/23

Rot-Weiss Essen

EoBSvhR.png

League Table - A fantastic campaign as we performed well above what I expected.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We were in the promotion places for a while, before reality set in.  A tremendous season, nonetheless.

DFB-Pokal - An excellent cup run as we knocked out top flight Stuttgart on penalties before going out at FC Bayern in the third round.  I was chuffed we took them to extra time though.

Pre Season Friendlies - Just the one loss in pre season, which was pleasing.

Squad - How on earth is this squad performing at the level they are?  We lack a lot of quality.

Squad Dynamics - Excellent, as always.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Just the one departure, youngster Austin Tanner going out on loan to third tier outfit Meppen.

Youth Candidates - A decent intake with Vangelis YP23A17 looking like the best prospect.

Finances - Much better now that the prize money has come in.

Key Players

Maximilian Pronichev - Our best player and he rose to the occasion in the higher division.

Felix Weber - Another decent season from the defender.

Amari Condé - The central midfielder is now a full international, having been capped by Guinea.

Oğuzhan Kefkir - Another season where the winger underperformed.

Felix Herzenbruch - Now aged 30, the experienced defender leads from the back.

Next Season

I feel we overachieved this year, so a top half finish is my aim for next season.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation           Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)    None                   1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑  National C ↑           5 ↑   5 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   4 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑
2022/23    Minimal = (1.75*) ↑  Continental C ↑↑↑      8 ↑   8 ↑   4 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑   8 ↑   5 ↑   9 ↑   9 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Top                   Average          Adequate           National   (2.50*)
2021/22    Average =            Average =         Top =                 Good ↑↑          Good ↑↑            National = (2.50*) =
2022/23    Average =            Average =         Top =                 Excellent ↑↑     Excellent ↑↑       National = (2.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      38        23        7        8          71              39                 +32
2022/23      37        17        8       12          79              59                 +20

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          38        23        7        8          71              39                 +32              328 days
2022/23          75        40       15       20         150              98                 +52              692 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    3. Liga

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x 3. Liga (2021/22)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League            Position  DFB-Pokal                 Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga              1st       N/a                    Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       2. Bundesliga        6th ↑  Third round ↑             Top half finish.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                    0
2022/23    No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2021/22    No one                                       0
2022/23    No one                                       0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2021/22    No one                                      0
2022/23    No one                                      0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

27 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

What are u going to do now @Cheez3y ?

Take a small break, I dont know yet.

I think, I will do a "normal" save for the rest this year as main save.

Enjoy the things like transfers, scouting, exploring new stuff etc.

But maybe after some time I will do 2nd save, a YC save on the side.

I still got the Berwick save, but idk it might be a new one.

I would love to try something which is not Europe.

Maybe China or Mexico or South America.

Sadly Korea is not possible.

I will be here everyday to check your updates and follow the stories.

But I need a small break, it burned me out.

Edited by Cheez3y

2 minutes ago, Cheez3y said:

Take a small break, I dont know yet.

I think, I will do a "normal" save for the rest this year as main save.

Enjoy the things like transfers, scouting, exploring new stuff etc.

But maybe after some time I will do 2nd save, a YC save on the side.

I still got the Berwick save, but idk it might be a new one.

I would love to try something which is not Europe.

Maybe China or Mexico or South America.

Sadly Korea is not possible.

I will be here everyday to check your updates and follow the stories.

But I need a small break, it burned me out.

Good luck and we'll see u again :)

Thanks for the great youth intake nationalities idea , new addcition for me (now i have to find a good save).

Doubting between Sweden, Norway, Andorra or.. Scotland (Berwick seems fun with English regens and a lot of different nationalities. But it is a 'long' league with 36 games. Played 9 season with Caley Braves and had fun but that took me long.

After my solid start now lost 7 of last 8, drawing one, dropped in to relegation zone, alienated my entire team by giving them the water bottle treatment (did slam a can of Diet Pepsi at home so seemed fitting), board won’t give me a kitkat let alone start me on training courses, star CB is still out injured, strikers couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo, everyone’s either a teenager with 5 determination and concentration or nearing retirement with 5 pace and acceleration. I have no natural fullbacks, no natural wingers, no pace...

You love to see it. 

2 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

End of Season Review

Season 2022/23

Rot-Weiss Essen

EoBSvhR.png

League Table - A fantastic campaign as we performed well above what I expected.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We were in the promotion places for a while, before reality set in.  A tremendous season, nonetheless.

DFB-Pokal - An excellent cup run as we knocked out top flight Stuttgart on penalties before going out at FC Bayern in the third round.  I was chuffed we took them to extra time though.

Pre Season Friendlies - Just the one loss in pre season, which was pleasing.

Squad - How on earth is this squad performing at the level they are?  We lack a lot of quality.

Squad Dynamics - Excellent, as always.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Just the one departure, youngster Austin Tanner going out on loan to third tier outfit Meppen.

Youth Candidates - A decent intake with Vangelis YP23A17 looking like the best prospect.

Finances - Much better now that the prize money has come in.

Key Players

Maximilian Pronichev - Our best player and he rose to the occasion in the higher division.

Felix Weber - Another decent season from the defender.

Amari Condé - The central midfielder is now a full international, having been capped by Guinea.

Oğuzhan Kefkir - Another season where the winger underperformed.

Felix Herzenbruch - Now aged 30, the experienced defender leads from the back.

Next Season

I feel we overachieved this year, so a top half finish is my aim for next season.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation           Qualifications       Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)    None                   1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑  National C ↑           5 ↑   5 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   4 ↑   6 ↑   2 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑
2022/23    Minimal = (1.75*) ↑  Continental C ↑↑↑      8 ↑   8 ↑   4 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   7 ↑   6 ↑   8 ↑   5 ↑   9 ↑   9 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Top                   Average          Adequate           National   (2.50*)
2021/22    Average =            Average =         Top =                 Good ↑↑          Good ↑↑            National = (2.50*) =
2022/23    Average =            Average =         Top =                 Excellent ↑↑     Excellent ↑↑       National = (2.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      38        23        7        8          71              39                 +32
2022/23      37        17        8       12          79              59                 +20

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          38        23        7        8          71              39                 +32              328 days
2022/23          75        40       15       20         150              98                 +52              692 days

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2021/22    3. Liga

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x 3. Liga (2021/22)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League            Position  DFB-Pokal                 Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       3. Liga              1st       N/a                    Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       2. Bundesliga        6th ↑  Third round ↑             Top half finish.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
2021/22    No one                                    0
2022/23    No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2021/22    No one                                       0
2022/23    No one                                       0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2021/22    No one                                      0
2022/23    No one                                      0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    No one                                     0

Daz, looking well with RW Essen. They are the team that I am managing too, having done this challenge with them the last 5 FMs. Best I've ever got is to the bundesliga before losing interest. Finally they seem to have an out and out striker in Pronichev he is banging them in for me. Also managed to get him and Conde tied down to long term deals as they seem to be vital for success. 14 games in and in 4th position as well, for all intensive purposes I don't want to go up like yourself however the thought of taking the £7m and upgrading all facilities is tempting. Worrying re the poor youth intake you got first season especially as they can't make a first team appearance until they're 17/18! Nice to see someone else as RWE!

Couldn't resist... call me childish... Colon Futbol Club just tickled me :) 

174222032_smallColnFtbolClub_.png.ed907a4ec31b08c10b1fa21f41e1fe47.png

I'm probably going to regret not going with a bigger team, there are no staff, no players outside of the first team, and pretty terrible facilities... the upside is that i'm already professional and in the second division. Let's see how this goes 

Kecskeméti 2024/25 Season Review

111025566f6617a4298ecf26e31a7d4e.png

96814f9d71eed97a3d5a2cd430b54e75.png

We did better this season, but negative results in key matches really cost us. We are on the verge of promotion I think, we just need a couple more decent intakes.

41f4d8088752b390eaf73fb325faaf3a.png

Dan-Marius Constantinescu  -  Laszlo Gyömbér 2D  -  Lukács Gábor

a2b1525bbab9b264702315548fc8ae4e.png

We've improved as a team by nearly 2 rating points, which is likely due to the youngsters coming up and replacing the original players. Speaking of original players though, Constantinescu was brilliant for us, topping the scoring and assist charts. Gabor did his part too. Out of the newgens, I certainly wasn't Gyomber to be the first to get a mention in the review, but he really came along in the second half of the season, earing a starting role.

Youth Intake

1aa998d1a807962b55494650997af693.png

József Kelemen 4A  -  György Polyák 4B  -  Vince Balogh 4C*

6089d92161bb37eba5017f36777aca58.png

We maxed our junior coaching over the offseason, and it showed in this intake. 5 5* prospects, and several 2* CA players. They didn't really feature this season, but look for them to make an impact next season for sure.

Record Breakers

e297a1a8a4d2368129373b10be697a99.png
558420f7428bff65b3d339cb4fddf967.png
9bc09dc70c935b9d611630f9650f6e5d.png

Transfers

b63a18dc25d96669c2398e6afd2333f1.png

Progress

9817b1c0f8b81c4e2607799faa2f3270.png

Oh and congratulations to @Cheez3y, incredible result champ, you've given hope to me and a bunch of others on here that this can be done with teams from non-traditional superpowers :D

9 hours ago, janesy20 said:

Daz, looking well with RW Essen. They are the team that I am managing too, having done this challenge with them the last 5 FMs. Best I've ever got is to the bundesliga before losing interest. Finally they seem to have an out and out striker in Pronichev he is banging them in for me. Also managed to get him and Conde tied down to long term deals as they seem to be vital for success. 14 games in and in 4th position as well, for all intensive purposes I don't want to go up like yourself however the thought of taking the £7m and upgrading all facilities is tempting. Worrying re the poor youth intake you got first season especially as they can't make a first team appearance until they're 17/18! Nice to see someone else as RWE!

Thank you.  :thup:  Yeah my first intake was very poor and their star ratings are not great at all.  Take the promotion!  I am in tier two and have nearly maxed out the academy and have started upgrading both facilities.

It's not possible to try this challenge in Ireland, right? Because there is no promotion/relegation from/to the First Division? Or can I holiday the first season and then take over the worst club in the league?

1 hour ago, Sn00gle said:

Nice job @XaW :applause:

What a nice information to start day with FM :)

image.png.5295367099c2baa074c0e909787bfaeb.png

When are these poached youngsters generally speaking introduced in the game? I've had two in my 3rd season, while I'm now going to start the 5th season and still no sign of life.

Edited by Armeniar

31 minutes ago, Armeniar said:

When are these poached youngsters generally speaking introduced in the game? I've had two in my 3rd season, while I'm now going to start the 5th season and still no sign of life.

Um they are in game so he should be in Rakow next intake. As Mleczko is in Sandecja.

After reading nearly this entire thread, I decided to take over CD Guadalajara in the Spanish 4th division.

0.jpg.3b8c0eaca53c47dd04c5b2adbfef8e7b.jpg

1.thumb.jpg.9cfa9b4d9bfe38e1f841ff79eb77ba74.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.2fa2c9ef397cbbe745595a110254827b.jpg

After finishing the first season at 6th (was predicted to be 9th) I am now in a different division as last season("Segunda División B de España Grupo I" last season, now I am in "Segunda División B de España Grupo V").

Is this just fine or a bug? 

I´ll keep you guys updated and I will also provide more screenshots next time.

Edited by Paulus13

5 hours ago, XaW said:

io7YRbf.png

Teie IF Season 2025 review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

What can I say about this season, we are getting better. We are still not a very good team though, but we are coming along. When I started with Teie, I didn't expect to be stuck in the 4th tier for so long, but I kind of like it in a strange way. I won so much in Andorra, that the losing here is quite refreshing. That said, I can already see I'm not going to challenge @Cheez3y in terms of who can do it the fastest! Hell, I'll be lucky to be out this league by the time he won the Champions League! We did manage to get in more points this season, and 3rd is a very nice spot. Aalesund 2 ran away with it (playing a lot of their top tier players!), while Moss also had a good one, so I'm not disappointed by 3rd. Hopefully we can continue to fight for a top spot going forward.

In Norgesmesterskapet we beat Brodd before losing to top tier side Egersund (for the 2nd year running!) in the 2nd round.

Youth players of note:

3lzpwhz.png

He had a really great progress this season and also showed himself as a great striker for us.

XT42h4f.png

A good season from our winger.

Jccgw11.png

Dont worry.

Lyn is basicly on steriods. :D

They got a squad, which is already ready for tier 3rd or even low tier 2nd.

After a long sleep last night, I decided what I will do.

I will start my main save today and my 2nd save, a YC save next week.

But I will take it easy this time, so no daily updates.

Edited by Cheez3y