The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

13 hours ago, XaW said:

Lög UMFN | Ungmennafélag Njarðvíkur

Ungmennafélag Njarðvíkur - Season 2026 Review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

We keep on losing our best players, but we also keep qualifying for Europe, so that will help out a lot. Towards the end of the season we got the best news ever in that we are going professional again before next season! Keflavík and Valur proved too good for us this time, but I hope to challenge them next time around.

Before the season started we played in the Meistarakeppni karla, a sort of Community Shield and we beat Breiðablik on pens.

In the Deildabikar we were unbeaten, but still finished 2nd got knocked out

In the Bikarkeppni we lost to Þór in the 3rd round.

In the Europa Conference League we beat Gorica of Croatia, Olimpija Ljubljana of Slovenia, and Botev Plovdiv of Bulgaria to reach the group stage. There we have drawn AIK of Sweden, Vitória de Guimarães of Portugal, and FC København of Denmark. So far we've beaten AIK and lost to Vitória de Guimarães once and FC København twice. We have a very unlikely chance of going through, but most likely we are getting knocked out. I'll update how things happened in the next season review.

Youth

A very good preview.

3HmFFdA.png

Some very good personalities, and some potential in addition.

EOTvK6W.png

A promising goalkeeper this time.

m2wk7uc.png

Statistics:

Reveal hidden contents

Only local lads this season.

PzPlg6z.png

RiAlg5M.png

U19s:

They won the U19 Division A again this season.

In the U19 Cup they beat UMFA/Hr/ÁI, FH, Grótta/Kría, and Þór to do the double!

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a match: Ómar Ingi Hermannsson 23c - 4
Most goals in a league match: Ómar Ingi Hermannsson 23c - 4

Trophy cabinet:

Inkasso-deild karla - 1 (2022)
Bikarkeppni - 1 (2025)
Meistarakeppni karla - 1 (2026)

U19 Division A - 2 (2024, 2026)
U19 Cup - 3 (2024, 2025, 2026)
U19 Division B - 1 (2023)
U19 Division C - 1 (2022)

H3bg1us.png

Good intake and progression  ! I'm still in love with the logo and country 😍

138226601_ScreenHunter_453Nov_2601_36.jp

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, the_hdk said:

So few small questions about HOYD. Will hiring a foreign HOYD without knowledge of Netherlands negatively impact my intake? Or does it not have any impact?

Can't see how it could have any negative impact. You'll still have 100% knowledge. If anything it might improve your youth recruitment, although tbh I doubt it will do that either.

1 hour ago, Proffa said:

Does having a large scout network (world knowledge) help with the intakes?

I mean if I have an Argentine scout, is it more likely to receive an Argentine player from the intake? 

Never found an answer to this but I always, where I can, try and get scouts from all over the world because it can't hurt (other than your finances if you're paying for lots of scouts in league two for example) 

I was just wondering because when I added an Argentine scout, the next intake had Pablo Rodriguez from Argentina.

I don't have enough data to actually prove anything. My latest intake was all English even though I had signed a few more foreign scouts.

Edited by Proffa

53 minutes ago, Proffa said:

I was just wondering because when I added an Argentine scout, the next intake had Pablo Rodriguez from Argentina.

I don't have enough data to actually prove anything. My latest intake was all English even though I had signed a few more foreign scouts.

Yeah. I don't think any of us really know. I spent a bit of time widening my world scouting knowledge, because why not? I don't need scouts to find players, so I might as well boost my scouting knowledge or get some fantastic personalities in, but there's a good chance that it's a waste of time. The really properly foreign players that have come in via in takes have no real correlation to my staff or knowledge. Another club wanted one of my scouts, and I'm like, who cares?

Real Jaén Club de Fútbol

Season 8 - 2028/29

LaLiga SmartBank (2nd Tier) - 1st place - CHAMPIONES

Copa Del Rey - 3rd Round

Squad - Transfers - Table

Bit of a different update. Gonna show my squad and reflect upon the end of the first era of this save.

581644438_minitable.PNG.10a707c7a3e7230044637c65946c7420.PNG

I consider this Phase One of the Jaén Cinematic Universe (JCU) complete: promotion to La Liga. The squad has done well and some of them have the potential to take us towards the next step of top flight establishment and the churning out of wonderkids. However, there are some amongst the squad whose days are truly numbered. Perhaps not this summer (my intake seriously sucked) but doom is approaching. I'd like to take this time to pay homage to these Heroes of Jaén.

Goalkeeper

Eugenio Romero 23g - Spot is safe as no-one to threaten. Reflexes of a cat.

Defence

Cayetano Sierra 26b - RB - Not gonna make it.
José Manuel Mochón 25a - DC - Big lump at the back. Will struggle.
Carlos Quintero 27b - DC - Made the difference. Skillful and strong.
Éric Tchami 27c - LB - Solid as IWB and can improve.

Cheik Yara 23d - DC - Been a solid player/backup but lacks ability.
Deniz Portillo 22h - DR/DL/MC - Utility man. Retrained as LB with Tchami at African Nations Cup. 214 apps for club, a real hero. Captain.

Midfield

Bernardo Jiménez 24a - DM - Dirty ****** in the middle. Had his best season ever.
Diego Laborda 23c - CM - The mezzala. Always had ability but really showed this season. 10 goals 11 assists.
Mohamed Quiñones 27a - CM - The BBM. Heartbeat of the midfield on breakout season. 16 assists and wanted by Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Eloy Miguel 22b - DM - He got us here, even if he didn't do much to get us up. Dependable as they come.
Serafin 24b - CM - Seems to have a load of potential but has never shown consistency. A DLP but I don't use one.

Attacking Midfield Left/Right

Lorenzo Herrera 22e - AMR - Such an important player. Tremendous ball carrier with end product. Team leader and mentor.
Mohamed Gómez 27d - AML - Broke into first XI as a left winger and delivered. Nailed on starter.

Antonio Javier 22c - AML - Did nothing this season, but deserves mention for getting us to this level. He's finished here, but 191 appearances, 55 goals, 45 assists. Thank you.

Attack

Eloy 22g - ST - Still the main man. At 23 he feels like an old man now. The younger lads are going to overtake him soon, but when  I need a goal he's the guy.
José Antonio Alonso 26a - ST/AMR - The up and comer. A really respectable 16 goals as a backup.

I said we wouldn't go up until we shaved off 15 goals, and that's exactly what we did. 44 conceded in 42 games and we slammed home 103 for ourselves. I built a new 4-3-3 and it just worked. We played incredible football at times with underlaps and overlaps and balls into channels. Proper good stuff. The 27 intake was huge for us, providing us with 4 first team players this season; all of whom have become key players for us. It's been a wonderful ride getting here. This challenge has revolutionised this game for me after 20 years of playing it. I'm already planning what country I'm going to manage in next as I know I picked an easy team from an easy league. Got a long ways to go here first, though.

In club news, we had a takeover and £6m injected into the club, which were immediately spend of better facilities. The board have agreed to every request I've made, including more coaches, aforementioned facilities, an affiliate club and my last coaching badge, so they've been pretty cool. We move into a new stadium at the end of next season, but the loan repayments for it means we are losing about £300k a month. La Liga money should mitiage that, though.

The Intake

1764766402_intakepreview.PNG.a87181bac8cf99642fb43358365e8a44.PNG

2 centre backs!!! Three forwards!!! Oh lawdy.....

intake.PNG.a01935900e37c0ae4ea2774a97b583d3.PNG

...aaaaaaaand they suck.

4.5 star is kind of irrelevant at this stage. I have players with that kind of potential already and it's not good enough. Only Juan Jesús 29a could even have the potential to be a first teamer. I've still signed the tagged players, maybe one will surprise me.

839402063_intakejesus.PNG.345a3af6555492597dc7fb9d92e0c8fc.PNG

He's good though. Basically a like-for-like replacement for Herrera, if he manages to exceed his ability,

record.PNG.f79e248c1c18fe80ce4cf7cac3ebbeb7.PNG

26206620_MirassolFCnovo(1).png.c023c9234a0f17c475fad63777d16506.png

Season 1 - 2022

Brazil

Divison 3 - promotion!!!!

Season Summary

I'd have been happy with a nice boring season for my first season in charge but it didn't quite work out like that. For a third division side Mirassol had really good facilities and the squad looked really good as well. The best three players were all angling for a move already and the board sold them out from under my feet in the first 3 or 4 weeks. I didn't mind too much though, it gave me 500k i could invest and the squad were big enough to absorb the loss. 

Brazil is weird - the first part of the season is some strange state competition were we were up against teams from division 1 and 2. I figured if nothing else it would give me time to experiment and see where we were as a squad. After a slow start, losing 3 of our first 5, we started to pick up points and then beat first division Corinthinians. We finished 7th, which put us into the quarter finals against Santos. We totally robbed them, it was brilliant:-

22webeatsantos.JPG.037e819b9cf123aca35207bdd914a92c.JPG

We lost on penalties in the semis but it meant we went into the league proper in good form and morale. It was a lot easier in division 3 and apart from a couple of hiccups we were able to cruise through to the second stage. That was a lot closer, and with one game to go the table looked like this:-

221gametogostageB.JPG.0310d2e14d9af89924a48b9ff1d31691.JPG

we could finish first or last, depending on that final game. We were home against Paysandu and won 3-0 to clinch promotion! We lost the final and didn't take the championship but in the end it didn't really matter. We were promoted!

22promotion.JPG.56a83cefddf94ecd45ab0955bd4f4d13.JPG

Players

Rafael Silva - Cracking lower league striker, I was really lucky to have him in the squad. He didn't disappoint with 28 goals in 40 games.

Danilo - I found this fella in the youth team. He had the highest potential rating in there so I figured why not just chuck him in the first team and see what happens. magic happened!

Youth

not the best but not the worst preview either

22youthpreview.JPG.dcbaa8bcd50a4c4ec2736cf08a73bd82.JPG

but the final intake was a little underwhelming

22youthintake.JPG.c24e9e0325356cafd6924dd4476cf3b7.JPG

Two possible first team talents there though. In the end i signed around 5 cos you never know with a half decent personality

Finances and Improvements

Took the board a while to agree to any improvemements, what with me being a new, inexpereinced manager and all but eventually they caved

22clubimprovements.JPG.ca1d89d576f83e0cd45c1c83754a38df.JPG

22career.JPG.3f462df67d617b23b0039217fc8da3c1.JPG

Edited by libbyshuss

Dorchester_Town.png

Dorchester Town - Season 28/29

Transfers - League Table

Took me some time to update because I played majority of the games, used instant result rarely.

This was our first season in the Premier League, media prediction was 20th. We started the season nicely: Max Geddes scored 9 goals in the first 6 matches. We were 2nd! Then reality started slowly hit and we stabilised ourselves near the Euro Cup line at the turn of the year. We had two key players during the season: forward Geddes and GK Compan who became my first-choice keeper after good performances. We lost three tough games - Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool - in a row but then went 16 matches unbeaten to finish the season as 5th! We also had no big injuries so I was able to rotate the squad to totally avoid jaded players.

Lost against Crystal Palace in Carabao Cup semi-final. Lost to Chelsea in FA Cup 3rd round.

We had a board takeover, and luckily new chairman's bids didn't go through because the players didn't accept contract offers.

Youth intake preview promised some attacking players and actual intake was just like promised. I signed Rico Holgate + 4 other players.

Next season we are trying to keep Geddes and Compan no matter what and make it again to somewhere in top-half.

Season  Div      Pos     Most l.goals            Most l.assists            TF          YF           JC          YR          Av.Att    Finances        
21/22     VNLS   1st       Emile Ngoy (45)       Daniel Delve (21)       Avg        Basic      Adeq+   Adeq+   468         123K

22/23     VNL     1st       Emile Ngoy (45)       Daniel Delve (19)       Avg        Basic      Adeq     Adeq      663         20K

23/24     L2        1st       Emile Ngoy (22)       Jon Scorey (11)           Avg        B.Avg+   Good+  Avg+       1194       342K

24/25     L1        4th      Max Geddes (20)     Charles Amuzu (11)   Good+  Adeq+    Excel+   Excel+    2344       7M        

25/26     L1        1st       Max Geddes (21)     Jamie Wotton (15)     Excel++ Good++ Excep+  Excep+  2676       5,4M

26/27     CH       5th      Max Geddes (27)     Toby Snodin (15)      SotA++  Excel++  Excep    Excep    4998       13M

27/28     CH       3rd      Max Geddes (38)     T. Kwiecien (13)         SotA      SotA++   Excep    Excep    4998        57M

28/29     PL        5th      Max Geddes (27)     Will Penfold (7)          SotA      SotA       Excep    Excep    17427      140M

29/30     PL        ???

1 hour ago, bond85 said:

Hi!

I thought I would give this challenge a go, so I  am currently on holiday, waiting for the 2024 promotion in Holland... :lol:

good luck :)  just started mine a week ago with Scheveningen

Aachen FC Season 6 Youth Intake

image.png.115ace713ab2a0970d70a3318f79652f.png

Another insane youth intake with basically every position strengthened. The future looks bright.

8ff4f3db1e1172bf08350dc63c3c536d.png

c9cd05dced54858e9b2f0ad33a476e4d.png

Here are some of my top prospects.

Jonas Muller(YP48) - German Central Defender

407b08098c219263fec74905ddefeceb.png

Frederik Henkel(YP49) - German Central Midfielder

96cc2351c6db536d931cb0d1bb0911e2.png

Samuel Musah(YP50) - German Central Defender

8c861a3b3759255f50ebb26a5b866579.png

Mike Schafer(YP51) - German Right Winger

a4590dd9d9a470c1fa85a9f5e11fed2a.png

Phil Burdenski(YP52) - German Defensive Midfielder

6aac60088250c2dc6eb536eee09f3225.png

10 hours ago, bond85 said:

Thanks mate! How are you doing so far?

got quite lucky with newgens. promoted in 5th season. now playing in Eredivisie. I will probably end that season today or tomorrow.

Aachen FC Season 6 Review

image.png.26bb8d35fab90fffe335ebe5696236e3.png

This season feels like a disappoint like we have gone one step back with Aachen only finishing just above the relegation spots with 13th place finish. 

My top scorer had 6 goals so that says it all. We lacked the firepower to get into the play offs.

I do think in a season or 2 the top quality players I have will start dominating the league but until then I just got to keep building with the prospects and just hope I don't get relegated in the mean time.

27ad9014c6678bcc59473c00920b217e.jpg

4700a3f11db447d6176df3f8c70b0c1a.png

Transfers

9c604ef46ec01c50a3a80c83b0eb7f2a.png

Season Review

0d6411b5d000ad6a7e79331f49f1035d.png

Best Overal Starting 11

ccdde9a4ec7d8d427c5ef97e8330b79d.png

On a positive note some of my Youth Prospects are starting to get first team football. Here are how a few are doing so far.

Herbert Weigelt(YP17) - Central Defender - 27 games played and 2 goals

a02e060183feb89845e0da20ad3e5664.png

Lars Pawlak(YP15) - Central Defender - 22 games and 1 assist

818abc111709b372dc96c3ce705949b1.png

Dominik Cichon(YP14) - Defensive Midfielder - 15 games and 1 goal

2ceb56050b3cdf39b0dad7f090248451.png

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

15 hours ago, bond85 said:

Hi!

I thought I would give this challenge a go, so I  am currently on holiday, waiting for the 2024 promotion in Holland... :lol:

Okay, here we go. HHC Hardenberg it is!

2024 hhc.png

2024 austin bond.png

2024 finances.png

2024 hhc squad.png

I can't seem to stay away from England.

Club Introduction

Worthing

Worthing F.C. - Wikipedia

The Manager

This is me.

YLV5qAP.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Basic                Poor              Basic                 Average          Fairly basic       Local   (1.00*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F. A. Cup                  Carabao Cup                    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes ago, Tilling said:

How would this challenge work in the MLS; youth academy + players from the SuperDraft only, and you can only play as the expansion teams?

I haven't played in MLS for a while, but I don't think it would work based on what I know...

39 minutes ago, Tilling said:

How would this challenge work in the MLS; youth academy + players from the SuperDraft only, and you can only play as the expansion teams?

It doesn't.  There is only one tier in the US so not applicable for this challenge.

image.png.fc784d44051b49583f1f915e3a391481.png

ACN Siena 1904 - 2042/43 Youth Intake

1767375068_YouthCandidates.png.0fc2c33f7a0f2677f3168095ab3dadb1.png

So our latest intake arrived and it might actually be our best intake so far in our 22 years at the club, which for me is the most remarkable thing so far. Our new head of youth development has done really well with his first intake.

257668280_LucaBiasi.thumb.png.8f128b621638af2dc46ad519562f7bc3.png

The first of the players that I want to highlight is Luca Biasi, who is already wanted by the likes of Ajax of all teams, which is really promising. Still, he is really exciting and I have high hopes for him.

722695673_FrancescoCarella.thumb.png.73e001ffab24c9b11e6076e934e6c004.png

Another player that I'm excited about is Francesco Carella who I know I can make into a superstar if I give him the time in the left side of the pitch.

292615734_PabloLenzi.thumb.png.a27847e45921b41cc9f03e8117ba75b0.png

Pablo Lenzi is yet another player who I want to make a monster in the side for us, either on the right side of the field or as either a striker or an attacking midfielder. So much to do with this guy and I think we can make him really good.

503886175_VincenzoDeluigi.thumb.png.6be34a629e051d7f9799e396d9daf085.png

The player that I am the most excited about is Vincenzo Deluigi who is either footed. I plan on training him as a left-back so I can make him an inverted full-back to match our inverted right-back who has been really good. 

296307338_DanielAchtzehn.thumb.png.53175795bb1bfac5dd4e92ca0c436d95.png

Our Austrian affiliates continues to provide us some really strong talent in terms of potential. I've unfortunately yet to actually make any Austrians into really good talents, so hopefully I can end that problem with Achtzehn here.

1962977016_AlfredoCarraro.thumb.png.bf21f43c12b3f70ea48cf5e148cf007a.png

The last player I want to talk about is Alfredo Carraro who again could be really good, and despite having low self belief is wanted by Ajax of all teams. The Dutch team really seem to like our talents, which tells me that they are really good.

Ar%C3%B5es_Sport_Club.png

Arões Sport Club

Youth Intake 2024/2025

JF9l8iT.png

A much better preview than the last couple of years

sBWXgbP.png

A good CB and a lot of good options, the only thing that we needed was a better striker, but it was not meant to be

x3NHRFv.jpg

Day 1 starter. Probably our best CB right out of the bat because he can actually head a ball

FV66EPz.jpg

A GK to contend with our current #1, he already bests him in reflexes

T1bEkBu.jpg

Once again, I don't play with wingers, but he is a solid choice for both CAM and CM at the moment

L6l5ffD.jpg

Probably a 4th choice CB right now, his versatility is a plus

3xGaqrs.jpg

He has got pace, which is half the battle on the lower tiers, but his technicals leave a little to be desired

Ungmennafélag Njarðvíkur - Season 2027 Review

Before the new season even started we played our final matches in the Europa Conference League from last season. We beat AIK, but lost to Vitória de Guimarães and finished 3rd in our group.

Finally we won the title! It was a tough fight though, and both Valur and Keflavík followed us to the door. In the end, though, we only needed a single point in the last game, and we could even take it with a loss, but we finished the season on a high as we beat KR 6-1 to really take the title in style. We are also building a new stadium! Our current one have a capacity of 849, so that is a major improvement for us!

In the Deildabikar we won our group, then beat HK to reach the final. There we lost to Keflavík to finish as runners-up.

In the Bikarkeppni we lost to Fylkir in the 3rd round.

In the Europa Conference League we beat Gap Connah's Quay of Wales, Dečić of Montenegro, and TCS of Serbia before losing to Gent in the 4th qualifying round.

Youth

A pretty good preview.

Yv3Y90V.png

Not a fantastic intake, but still a very good one.

AYOr2ds.png

Ísleifur Hjartarson 27b is a very promising full back with amazing mental attributes for a 16 year old.

0omTxop.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

We got in an Albanian this time.

50XdTL3.png

EnCC13Z.png

U19s:

In the U19 Cup they beat Fylkir/Elliði and KR/KV before losing to FH in the semi final.

Record Breakers:

Most goals in a match: Kristinn Jensson 26e - 4
Fastest goal: Anton Helgi Sævarsson 23b - 56 seconds

Trophy cabinet:

Pepsi-deildin - 1 (2027)
Bikarkeppni - 1 (2025)
Meistarakeppni karla - 1 (2026)

U19 Division A - 3 (2024, 2026, 2027)
U19 Cup - 3 (2024, 2025, 2026)

bjvlo76.png

Arões Sport Club

Season Review 2024/2025

Transfers | Finance | Squad

Campeonato de Portugal

3ygwX8l.png

Another relatively safe leaggue campaign, poor Melgacense though

Taça de Portugal

bieSYme.png

Once again, lost to a team in the top tier in the 3rd round, it's becoming the thing now.

Most Valuable Players

1 - Gustavo Gomes

VyfAIqk.jpg

Another season where our best player is our goalkeeper, no surprises there

2 - Jack Lester

S6P7UcK.jpg

This one came out of nowhere, 12 league goals is not bad at all

3 - Miguel Peralvas

z4qAGQE.jpg

Another solid season for Peralvas, notching 7 assists

Save Stats

General Stats

nZAnNnU.png

Youth Products

BNKvUay.png

wr504Zn.png

q64w0yj.png

U9cFu95.png

Season Stats

vUtZpi5.png

Manager Stats

iml9v5z.png

Final thoughts

Another indifferent season, the grind is real right now and we are more than likely about to lose our best player since he feels like he is above our level (which, to be fair, he is). Let's see how we can cope with that next year

5 hours ago, XaW said:

I haven't played in MLS for a while, but I don't think it would work based on what I know...

5 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

It doesn't.  There is only one tier in the US so not applicable for this challenge.

That's a shame; the expansion teams more or less mirror the essence of the newly-promoted teams I think, that you come into the league with a threadbare squad that can only be bolstered by youth academy players - ah well!

39 minutos atrás, Proffa disse:

But didn't you have another Armando Araujo? :D If I remember correctly.

I do, he plays all across the back for me. I also have 2 Miguel Paralvas as well, one is one of our best strikers and the other one is a CM that is still in the youth team. It was super weird

manchesterfc.png

Youth Intake 2027

Well better personalities then last time, some hopefully good defenders and many wingers. But none of them really stands out tbh. As usual I will sign the better talents and some with others with good personalities.

Screen-Shot-2021-05-16-00-06-21.23.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-17-07-30-02.45.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-17-07-33-35.49.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-17-07-33-48.90.png

Screen-Shot-2021-05-17-07-34-06.97.png

Youth Candidates

Season 2028/29

Unió Esportiva Extremenya

UE Extremenya - Wikipedia

A decent enough preview, though no promised "Golden Generation":

kPQJAsz.png

The intake itself lacks the depth of previous years, though we have a goalkeeper who is already the best player at the club.

jYg1v7I.png

g3BtFmZ.png

dyIgBDp.png

Y1vRHQh.png

UJMYYY2.png

End of Season Review

Season 2028/29

Unió Esportiva Extremenya

UE Extremenya - Wikipedia

Season Summary

A season of triumph as, after six barren years, we swept the board and won all three domestic trophies on offer.  We also went further in Europe than ever before.

Season Details

Europa Conference League - We had our best campaign to date as we made it through to the third qualifying round for the first time before losing to Greek side Aris Salonika.

League Table - We finally secured the title, with top spot being assured with one game remaining.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We were top for the entire season, though a sticky spell in February nearly proved costly.

Copa Constitució - After the early loss last season, it was great to reach our third final in four years.  We dominated the game and ran out deserved winners by three goals to one against Sant Julià.

Supercopa Andorrana - Due to U. E. Santa Coloma achieving the domestic double, we played in the traditional pre season curtain raiser and won convincingly, by two goals to nil. to secure our first domestic cup competition.

Pre Season Friendlies - Due to a successful European campaign, we only had time for three fixtures and we won all three.

Squad - An exceptional squad for Andorra.  We now need to build to start progressing in Europe.

Squad Dynamics - Exceptional as always.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Two of the the players who were here when I arrived left on free transfers.  In addition, I allowed two youngsters to leave to gain some experience.

Youth Candidates - Another good intake, though we lacked the depth of previous years.  That said, Spanish goalkeeper Abel YP29A65 is arguably the best player to have come through the academy in years.

Finances - We are in the red and are continuing to lose money.  We really need a decent run in the Champions League qualifiers.

Key Players

Julio César Villalonga YP27I41 - Andorran striker who was much more prolific than last season.

Tiago Mendes YP27A33 - The central midfielder has just switched allegiances from Andorra to Portugal.  Refuses to sign a new deal so may have to be sold.

Rúben Salgueiro YP27H40 - Holding midfielder who had another solid campaign.

Abel YP29A65 - The goalkeeper is already the best player at the club, despite having just graduated from the academy.

Nélson Pinto YP28F54 - In his first full season in the first team, the left winger really rose to the occasion.

Next Season

Defend the title is the obvious goal.  On top of this, making some progress in the Champions League would be great.

Personal Coaching Data

Season    Reputation           Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start  Minimal   (0.25*)    None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22   Minimal = (0.50*) ↑  None =               4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑
2022/23   Minimal = (1.00*) ↑  National A ↑↑↑       7 ↑   7 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑  16 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑
2023/24   Minimal = (1.00*) =  National A =         8 ↑   8 ↑   3 =   1 =   1 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  20 ↑   9 ↑  10 ↑
2024/25   Minimal = (1.25*) ↑  Continental C ↑     10 ↑  11 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =  11 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑   8 ↑   1 =   9 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  20 =  11 ↑  14 ↑
2025/26   Minimal = (1.00*) ↓  Continental A ↑↑    10 =  11 =   4 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  11 =  11 =  11 =   8 =   1 =   9 =   8 =   9 =  20 =  12 ↑  15 ↑
2026/27   Minimal = (1.25*) ↑  Continental Pro ↑   12 ↑  12 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =  12 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑   9 ↑   1 =   9 =   9 ↑  10 ↑  20 =  13 ↑  17 ↑
2027/28   Minimal = (1.00*) ↓  Continental Pro =   13 ↑  12 =   5 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  13 ↑  12 =  12 =   9 =   1 =   9 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  14 ↑  18 ↑
2028/29   Minimal = (1.25*) ↑  Continental Pro =   13 =  12 =   5 =   1 =   1 =   1 =  13 =  12 =  12 =   9 =   1 =   9 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  14 =  19 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Adequate              None             None               Local   (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local = (0.50*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local = (0.50*) =
2023/24    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            None =           None =             Local = (0.50*) =
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Average ↑↑↑      Adequate ↑↑↑       Local = (0.50*) =
2025/26    Poor =               Poor =            Adequate =            Good ↑           Good ↑             Local = (0.50*) =
2026/27    Poor =               Basic ↑           Adequate =            Exceptional ↑↑   Exceptional ↑↑     Local = (0.50*) =
2027/28    Poor =               Basic =           Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (0.50*) =
2028/29    Poor =               Basic =           Adequate =            Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local = (1.00*) ↑

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22      23        17        3        3          58              23                 +35              73.91%
2022/23      30        14        5       11          59              47                 +12              46.66% ↓
2023/24      30        15        5       10          58              42                 +16              50.00% ↑
2024/25      32        17        8        7          72              48                 +24              53.13% ↑
2025/26      35        15        7       13          72              64                  +8              42.86% ↓
2026/27      34        17        4       13          67              50                 +17              50.00% ↑
2027/28      32        16        8        8          66              36                 +30              50.00% =
2028/29      37        25        5        7          89              39                 +50              67.57% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22          23        17        3        3          58              23                 +35              73.91%             322 days
2022/23          53        31        8       14         117              70                 +47              58.49% ↓           693 days
2023/24          83        46       13       24         175             112                 +63              55.42% ↓         1,065 days
2024/25         115        63       21       31         247             160                 +87              54.78% ↓         1,429 days
2025/26         150        78       28       44         319             224                 +95              52.00% ↓         1,806 days
2026/27         184        95       32       57         386             274                +112              51.63% ↓         2,171 days
2027/28         216       111       40       65         452             310                +142              51.39% ↓         2,520 days
2028/29         253       136       45       72         541             349                +192              53.75% ↑         2,898 days

Trophy Haul

2021/22    Lliga Biosphere
2028/29    Supercopa Andorrana
2028/29    Lliga Multisegur Assegurances
2028/29    Copa Constitució

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
1 x Lliga Multisegur Assegurances (2028/29)
1 x Lliga Biosphere (2021/22)

1 x Copa Constitució (2028/29)
1 x Supercopa Andorrana (2028/29)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Copa Constitució                    Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Lliga Biosphere                       1st              N/a                          Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         3rd ↑     Semi final ↑                        Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2023/24           N/a               N/a         First qualifying round               Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         3rd =     Eighth final ↓                      Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2024/25           N/a               N/a         Second qualifying round ↑            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         2nd ↑     Eighth final =                      Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2025/26           N/a               N/a         Second qualifying round =            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         3rd ↓     Runners up ↑                        Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2026/27           N/a               N/a         Second qualifying round =            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         2nd ↑     Runners up =                        Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2027/28           N/a               N/a         Second qualifying round =            Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         2nd =     Quarter final ↓                     Qualified for the Europa Conference League.
2028/29           N/a               N/a         Third qualifying round ↑             Lliga Multisegur Assegurances         1st ↑     Winners ↑                           Supercopa Andorrana winners.

Season     Player                         Cumulative Number of Appearances
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                         0
2022/23    No one                                         0
2023/24    No one                                         0
2024/25    Javier Rodríguez YP25C3                        6
2025/26    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                         37
2026/27    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                         63
2027/28    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                         83
2028/29    José Ferreira YP26D20                         97

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                 0
2022/23    No one                                 0
2023/24    No one                                 0
2024/25    No one                                 0
2025/26    Afonso Leal YP25I9                     3
           Javier Rodríguez YP25C3                3
2026/27    Vasco Leonardo YP26K27                14
2027/28    José Ferreira YP26D20                 21
2028/29    Julio César Villalonga YP27I41        31

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22    No one                                  0
2022/23    No one                                  0
2023/24    No one                                  0
2024/25    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                   1
2025/26    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                   8
2026/27    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                  11
2027/28    Paco Berenguer YP25A1                  20
2028/29    José Ferreira YP26D20                  26

2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    No one                                     0
2023/24    No one                                     0
2024/25    No one                                     0
2025/26    No one                                     0
2026/27    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                       3
2027/28    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                      18
2028/29    Hugo Freitas YP27J42                      29

image.png.959d31085a5d5389f420523e7c062063.png

ACN Siena 1904 - 2042/43 Season Review

1629397693_FinalSerieATable.png.4ee5e2ea9f1a75e682cce7cb8c6cdc2a.png

So we finished the season in 7th place, we were at one point looking like we could finish as high as 3rd place, but that slipped away towards the end of the season after we picked up just 1 point out of 6 and Napoli picked up 6 points. Still, European football in a competition that we could potentially win is rather nice, so at least I have that to look forward to next season.

1898290083_PartnershipwithCremoneseconfirmed.png.201074e396e6ef52c2e8fa1766f78d2d.png

During this season we made a new partnership with Cremonese to add another Italian club to our list of affiliates, which is rather nice. Though the board has started to decline any further affiliates going forward, which is disappointing.

1100223868_DanieleCalandra.thumb.png.9e6396649f601cb6519f64990509d410.png

This season, Daniele Calandra ended up as my top goalscorer as a central midfielder who also played the season as a defensive midfielder. He was taking our penalties and also scored a hattrick in the first game of the season, so he's pretty good.

2129085020_MattiaMalpeli.thumb.png.7cb60b428fe4c310ff60f2989e487ccc.png

Mattia Malpeli has been our top scorer in the league in the past couple of seasons before that however, so having someone who could come in and takeover his duties is very nice.

1976885616_JohnObot.thumb.png.3c1e728e502e700007970531854eb816.png

John Obot however, is our best and highest paid players at the club, and he is getting close to being the only player that is considered to be a good Serie A player, which says a lot. Still, the Nigerian striker has done his part, even if he has never gotten double figures in goals, though he does play as an attacking midfielder these days.

599293131_MirkoViteritti.thumb.png.1477015cc3ddb52c99e02f41d4b511e8.png

It has taken a few years, but Mirko Viteritti has finally become my number 1 goalkeeper at the club, which gives me confidence going forward. He's not really going to get much better sadly, so I need to hope that my young talent coming through can surpass him in the future.

1743018323_OresteMangoni.thumb.png.7879c03faf5c7dfa1ddb408e7314d267.png

Oreste Mangoni has become one of my main players. He probably doesn't look like a good player, but he has scored 30+ goals for me over the years and has made us better. Though we do have young talent that can replace him in the near future.

685660901_IssacEshun.thumb.png.25f04f643dbce2163950ce8e5de52b47.png

Isaac Eshun was someone that I knew had potential to be a good player for us, but with the likes of Vincenzo Deluigi, I can see him losing his first team spot in the near future, which is a shame for the Ghanaian international.

777559834_CludioPaulino.thumb.png.f79a1114d0df8c5fd52213964edda005.png

Claudio Paulino has become our best centre-back after Fedele Landi left us for Man City, and the young Portuguese defender has potential to become even better. Still, with young talent coming through our system, he will be keeping his spot, the other down the pecking order, will not.

1439531825_SeasonStats.png.4755a5694c17a7361fa0353dd2b58f6f.png

Ungmennafélag Njarðvíkur - Season 2028 Review

Well, this was quite disappointing. At least compared to last season, 3rd place is not good enough. The season started horribly, as we lost 4 of the first 5 matches and had to play catch up from then on. If we manage to start better next season, we should be able to challenge Keflavík once again. It didn't help that we lost Brynjar Þór Viktorsson 23d to a Saudi side early on either. I had failed to notice his release clause, and when they offered it, I couldn't do much about it. I have lost quite a few good players to foreign clubs now. In additon to Viktorsson 23d, I've also had Viðar Már Arinbjörnsson 22c move to Norway, Ómar Ingi Hermannsson 23c to Denmark, Gunnar Jóhannsson 24d to Germany, and Pétur Harðarson 23f to Italy.

We played in the Meistarakeppni karla again and beat HK to claim it for a 2nd time.

In the Deildabikar we won our group, then beat Breiðablik to reach the final. There we lost to Keflavík again.

In the Bikarkeppni we beat Árborg before losing to Akraness in the 4th round.

We had our first try in the Champions League this season. We beat TNS of Wales and Red Star of Serbia before losing to Shamrock Rovers of Ireland in the 3rd qualifying round.

That put us into the Europa League. I expected us to be crushed by Dutch side Heereveen, but we held them to pens before losing.

Once again, that put us into the Europa Conference League group stage! We drew Sassulo of Italy, Qarabağ of Azerbaijan, and CSKA Moscow of Russia. So far we've played 3 matches and we've lost to Sassulo, won over Qarabağ, and drawn against CSKA. So pretty good and anything could happen. I'll update the rest on the next season update.

Youth

A pretty good preview.

4EyZDnx.png

A very good intake this season with lot of potential.

KvDCvTX.png

We got in a very talented central defender this time.

lCy6tRM.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

Mostly Icelandics, but also a Russian-Norwegian.

Iz2gznX.png

COxqqIU.png

U19s:

In the U19 Cup they beat UMFA/Hr/ÁI, HK/Ýmir, Stjarnan/KGF/UMFÁ, and KR/D/R/Magni to win the cup as well.

Record Breakers:

Most player of the match awards: Kristinn Jensson 26e - 7
Worst discipline: Fannar Orri Pétursson 26d - 15 yellow, 2 red
Youngest player: Ari Sævarsson 28b - 15 years, 260 days
Fastest goal: Óliver Ólafsson 24c - 28 seconds

Trophy cabinet:

Pepsi-deildin - 1 (2027)
Bikarkeppni - 1 (2025)
Meistarakeppni karla - 2 (2026, 2028)

U19 Division A - 4 (2024, 2026, 2027, 2028)
U19 Cup - 4 (2024, 2025, 2026, 2028)

4IBZgcX.png

Arões Sport Club

Youth Intake 2025/2026

zK1LWu3.png

Another solid preview, and a CDM is always a good thing

a6CWLX9.png

LfoeALq.png

Players all over the field, but one more GK it seems like

i56F2fD.jpg

Could probably be a starter next year already, very solid mentally for his age

MkwqrKw.jpg

Another solid option at GK

celWRNp.jpg

Decent-ish option at RB

J6wpprG.jpg

He does not have a lot of pace or a lot of shooting ability, but he could probably play at CAM

4KxHzSB.jpg

Going into the main squad right away, solid option at CB

Aachen Season 7 Youth Intake

image.png.86f55725216c065cb53cde5a45fba3e4.png

I have had another great Youth Intake with some Non German players in this particular intake with players from USA, South Korea, Nigeria and Portugal.

c148f14e81ed080c0cb5ad5abad9c16a.png

73ec8f7aee1b70fb1e19853f91b321e0.png

Here are some of the top prospects.

Nazif Schunke(YP63) - German Right Winger

04d1a4f04028b564f483afd1588db9c2.png

Dominik Buechnr(YP64) - German Striker

fdb1eb0142f409951ec3969264a4e04f.png

Choi Geon-Woo(YP65) - South Korean Right Winger

21fa47b9ccf08ac945dbc6ce643d9f23.png

Altin Zhdrella(YP66) - German Central Midfielder

e8f2ff2167188a0a9bc7726866b80b98.png

Success Chukwuma(YP67) - Nigerian Central Midfielder

352c5bf5caea33b10fe9d99641e1b0c1.png

Aachen FC Season 7 Review

image.png.06457c25c95d7cf8cd9d36d1fe288e21.png

A much better season this season with us finishing 11th. 10 points away from the Play Off places. We are back on track and hopefully we will get a higher position next season.

c60462cd724792b9f4d8a15935a89f17.png

a8c741ba235c8a87506756e18bf28bab.png

Best Overall Starting 11

3edc05566df616b9aa6f76d2d1df479f.png

On the plus side I have finally got a goalscorer in my team in Thomas Ganz. The bad news is that he wants to leave for a bigger club and only has 1 year left on his contract. He refuses to negotiate a new contract which is annoying. If a decent offer comes in for him I will reluctantly sell him.

Thomas Ganz - 24 goals in 30 games

d8cd1ac847ae329d893eb8dcda036378.png

Transfers

b056521a68a7bd4e2bce6d813818a607.png

Thomas Ganz Gone

It took me 6 years to find a good goalscorer and I finally get it only for him to want to leave after a year. 

I got a decent fee for him and a 20% of the profit from his next deal. 

I wish I could of kept him but he wasn't going to sign a new contract and I didn't want to lose him for nothing next season.

He will be sorely missed.

87b4fa95c3fc8532484c416fd49d72e5.png
https://gyazo.com/87b4fa95c3fc8532484c416fd49d72e5

I have Ganz's replacement called Samuel Adekoya who done well on loan last season for Munster but he has also dropped hints he wants to leave for a bigger club but luckily for me he has 2 years left on his contract so he wont be going anywhere for a while.

daa7e8a4e23762d324591346060cfa78.png

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

Arões Sport Club

Season Review 2025/2026

Transfers | SquadFinances

Campeonato de Portugal

BBEhOfh.png

c7S387A.png

U7i73ZN.jpg

frxSfbT.jpg

k1EZeG7.jpg

0CJXkRl.jpg

That came absolutely out of nowhere! Jack Lester was a god, being the top scorer of the league and carrying us to the promotion!

Taça de Portugal

fZFZd1I.png

Exactly the same as last year, 3rd round, lost to Belenenses SAD

Most Valuable Players

1 - Jack Lester

gXKXqSN.jpg

27 league goals and an average rating of 7.38, what a season Jack had

2 - Gustavo Gomes

y9GbwPZ.jpg

For the first time in the save, our Goalkeeper was not our best player. But Gustavo still had a pretty solid year

3 - Leonardo Coutinho

KEoR7hr.jpg

As I had suspected, Leonardo was a day 1 starter for me and he repayed that confidence ten fold. He improved massively this season and is already our best player according to the AssMan

General Stats

Career Stats

Ik8ZWSv.png

Youth Products

F3cVOm6.png

2a5Y7pS.png

6oNPCfb.png

ZbjO0wT.png

Season Stats

hgAKrlJ.png

Manager Stats

UBLD8EP.png

Final thoughts

Did not expect to get promoted at all. Lester just carried us the entire season, he put in an amazing shift. We keep on improving our Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment, but we just don't have the money to work on the facilities. Bring on the 3rd tier!

Youth Candidates

Season 2051/52

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

The preview was reasonable though I have had a lot better:

L4E9IMl.png

The intake itself was appalling.  My Head of Youth Development, despite being a former player from our academy, may now be getting replaced.

gkgBmSL.png

Daqmufx.png

xPo2Zpe.png

dT8Jlcb.png

NycZTXt.png

Atlético Clube de Portugal.svg

Atlético CP - A New Job

46662942_AtlticoCPhireGardensaremanager.png.70576c3a3fd67c0337b8b789c0f822c1.png

So I've openly talked about wanting to try out a new challenge, and I decided that I wanted to try out Atlético CP from the 4th tier of Portugal as my latest challenge. I've actually managed in Portugal in the past, but have really bad memories of the lower leagues after having lost 20 out of 20 matches before resigning from the club I was managing out of sheer embarrassment of what was going on. I'm hoping that I don't have a repeat of that in this save.

529605777_RichardGardensProfile.thumb.png.7ecd29f70d760abacd8379013081db01.png

I like to think that my opening stats are not impressive, but can easily become really good if my Siena save has taught me anything. I don't plan on doing Route One football though.

73071344_StartingFacilities.thumb.png.bc66724d3560da1ad54112b13f5bb02c.png

Our starting facilities are not the best for this club and I am not expecting any of them to be able to be upgraded in the near future as a result of the fact that we will be making a loss every single season.

922891593_StartingFinances.thumb.png.9f4a4d2fe42078392b40d43e028ea81d.png

How we have a transfer budget of £1.1M I will never know, but our starting balance of £313K will very quickly be destroyed.

974123102_StartingStaff.thumb.png.c2d7b484c21b966962f9c583deeaead7.png

One thing is going to stand out very quickly from the staff menu and that is the fact that they are all on amateur contracts. I will 100% be looking to replace most of the staff and bringing in my own because most of them are below the level I think we can attract.

217753250_StartingSquad.thumb.png.fab1cddd3d29215fab5b8f2ef4586b1a.png

Every single player is also on amateur deals, but I do plan on giving all of the players new contracts out of fear of losing them all, even if it means making some really bad decisions. Like overpaying for them or not checking the registration rules or something else that might be important. I do need a new goalkeeper, very, very early.

1000091881_ClubVision.png.3f475d6e0dbc87807e0e39da4f8aacba.png

At least the board don't want anything more than a top-half finish for the next 5 seasons, that gives me time to work on things and build up my academy only squad to be really, really talented.

1393666351_CoachingBadgesStarting.png.a5e5d23e196494dc43c353db510e6540.png

I'm also starting to take some pages out of your books and post my coaching badges and other attributes from my spreadsheet in the future. I do hope to also start putting maps of where my intakes come from into my posts in the near future too once I figure out how to pull that off.

I'm also doing a YouTube series based off this team like I have done with my Siena save, so I'm wanting to double-check that I can post that here before I actually put it in here in future posts, if that is okay with everyone who manages the posts.

End of Season Review

Season 2051/52

SV Babberich

SV Babberich - Wikipedia

Season Summary

A top five finish in the league was a fine achievement, though the play offs proved a step too far.  The less said about the cup the better.

Season Details

League Table - An excellent fifth place finish has shown the progress we have made.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - After winning only two of our opening ten league matches, I thought we were in for a long, hard season.  We did recover somewhat and qualified for the promotion playoffs.

Play Offs - We once again fell at the first hurdle, getting hammered on aggregate by Almere City in the first round.

TOTO KNVB Beker - A tough draw in the first round saw the club eliminated at the first time of asking as top flight Willem II proved to be too strong.

Pre Season Friendlies - We had a very mixed pre season, with four wins and four losses and two draws.

Squad - Our depth continues to improve, though we are still lacking in a few positions.

Squad Dynamics - It is still rather lovely.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - Quite a few youngsters left for our affiliate clubs on loan.  A few fringe players also departed for nominal fees.

Youth Candidates - A very poor intake with the best player apparently being midfielder Marc El Bahraoui YP52I489.

Finances - We are in the black though not by much as the board have significantly improved the facilities.

Key Players

Regilio van Aken YP45A369 - Our best player is now rated as a top division goalkeeper.  We have a ready made replacement so I am not adverse to letting him go for the right price.

Steven Klomp YP47D404 - Defensive midfielder who has had a terrific season.

Sven Karlsson YP48F422 - Versatile Finnish international winger who can play on either side.

Kenrick Donata YP49E437 - Teenage defender who is an automatic selection.

Ilyes El Amrani YP49C435 - Moroccan Under 20 international central midfielder who continues to get better.

Next Season

Another play off place is the goal.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2021/22    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =              4 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑
2022/23    Minimal = (0.25*) =   None =              5 ↑   5 ↑   3 ↑   2 =   1 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   5 =   1 =   5 ↑   6 ↑
2023/24    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   National B ↑↑       8 ↑   8 ↑   5 ↑   2 =   1 =   3 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   8 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑
2024/25    Minimal = (0.50*) ↓   National B =        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   3 =   8 =   8 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  10 ↑  10 ↑   9 =
2025/26    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National B =        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 ↑   8 =   8 =   7 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  10 =  11 ↑  10 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A ↑        8 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 =   9 ↑   8 =   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 ↑  13 ↑  11 ↑
2027/28    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A =        9 ↑   8 =   5 =   2 =   1 =   4 =   9 =   8 =   8 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 =  14 ↑  11 =
2028/29    Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A =        9 =   8 =   5 =   2 =   2 ↑   5 ↑   9 =   8 =   8 =   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   7 =  11 =  15 ↑  12 ↑
2029/30    Minimal = (0.75*) ↑   Continental C ↑    10 ↑   9 ↑   6 ↑   2 =   2 =   5 =  10 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   8 =   8 =  12 ↑  15 =  13 ↑
2030/31    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   Continental B ↑    10 =  10 ↑   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  10 =  10 =  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   9 ↑   8 =  14 ↑  15 =  14 ↑
2031/32    Minimal = (1.25*) ↑   Continental A ↑    12 ↑  11 ↑   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  11 ↑  11 ↑  12 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 ↑  16 ↑  17 ↑
2032/33    Minimal = (1.00*) ↓   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  11 =  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  16 =  19 ↑
2033/34    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  12 ↑  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  17 ↑  20 ↑
2034/35    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A =    12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  12 =  11 =  12 =   4 =   1 =   8 =   9 =   9 =  17 =  17 =  18 ↓
2035/36    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   Continental Pro ↑  12 =  11 =   6 =   2 =   2 =   5 =  13 ↑  12 ↑  13 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 =  10 ↑   9 =  17 =  18 ↑  18 =
2036/37    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 ↑  11 =   6 =   2 =   3 ↑   5 =  13 =  12 =  13 =   4 =   1 =   8 =  10 =   8 ↓  18 ↑  19 ↑  19 ↑
2037/38    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 ↑   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 ↑  13 =  12 =  13 =   8 ↑   1 =   9 ↑  10 =   9 ↑  20 ↑  19 =  17 ↓
2038/39    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  13 =  12 =  13 =  11 ↑   1 =   9 =  10 =   9 =  20 ↑  19 =  18 ↑
2039/40    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  13 =  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  13 =  12 =  13 =  12 ↑   1 =   9 =  10 =   9 =  20 =  19 =  18 =
2040/41    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 ↑  12 =   6 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 ↑  12 =  13 =  15 ↑   1 =   9 =  11 ↑   9 =  20 =  20 ↑  18 =
2041/42    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  12 =   7 ↑   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  12 =  13 =  15 =   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 ↑  20 =  20 =  18 =
2042/43    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 ↑   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 ↑  13 =  17 ↑   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2043/44    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  17 =   1 =   9 =  11 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↑
2044/45    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   6 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 ↑   1 =  10 ↑  12 ↑  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 =
2045/46    Minimal = (2.00*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 ↑   3 =   7 ↑  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  12 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 =
2046/47    Minimal = (1.75*) ↓   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  13 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 ↑  10 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓
2047/48    Minimal = (2.25*) ↑   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 ↑  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 =  10 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↑
2048/49    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  13 =  11 ↑  20 =  20 =  18 =
2049/50    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  13 =   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  14 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  19 ↑
2050/51    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 ↑   7 =   3 =   3 =   7 =  14 =  14 =  13 =  20 =   1 =  10 =  15 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  18 ↓
2051/52    Minimal = (2.25*) =   Continental Pro =  14 =  14 =   7 =   3 =   4 ↑   7 =  14 =  14 =  14 ↑  20 =   1 =  10 =  15 ↑  11 =  20 =  20 =  17 ↓

Club Facilities

At Start   Poor                 Poor              Fairly basic          Basic            Limited            Local      (0.50*)
2021/22    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average ↑↑       Basic ↑            Local =    (0.50*) =
2022/23    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic ↑     Local =    (0.50*) =
2023/24    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2024/25    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2025/26    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2026/27    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2027/28    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2028/29    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Average =        Fairly basic =     Local =    (0.50*) =
2029/30    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate ↑       Adequate ↑         Local =    (0.50*) =
2030/31    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2031/32    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2032/33    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Adequate =       Adequate =         Local =    (0.50*) =
2033/34    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good ↑           Average ↑          Local =    (0.50*) =
2034/35    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good =           Average =          Local =    (0.50*) =
2035/36    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Good =           Average =          Local =    (0.50*) =
2036/37    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Excellent ↑      Good ↑             Local =    (0.50*) =
2037/38    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional ↑    Excellent ↑        Local =    (1.00*) ↑
2038/39    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2039/40    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Excellent =        Local =    (1.00*) =
2040/41    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional ↑      Local =    (1.00*) =
2041/42    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Local =    (1.00*) =
2042/43    Poor =               Poor =            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2043/44    Basic ↑              Basic ↑           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2044/45    Basic =              Basic =           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2045/46    Basic =              Basic =           Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2046/47    Below average ↑      Below average ↑   Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2047/48    Below average =      Adequate ↑        Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2048/49    Below average =      Adequate =        Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (1.50*) =
2049/50    Adequate ↑           Average ↑         Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2050/51    Good ↑               Good ↑            Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =
2051/52    Great ↑              Excellent ↑       Fairly basic =        Exceptional =    Exceptional =      Regional = (2.00*) =

Season Record

2021/22      26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              57.69%
2022/23      26        18        5        3          76              36                 +40              69.23% ↑
2023/24      26        11        5       10          35              36                  -1              42.31% ↓
2024/25      26        12        8        6          55              38                 +17              46.15% ↑
2025/26      26        13        8        5          54              24                 +30              50.00% ↑
2026/27      26        14        1       11          56              46                 +10              53.85% ↑
2027/28      26        13        3       10          50              36                 +14              50.00% ↓
2028/29      26        16        7        3          62              33                 +29              61.54% ↑
2029/30      26        18        7        1          71              28                 +43              69.23% ↑
2030/31      28        15        7        6          51              35                 +16              53.57% ↓
2031/32      36        14       11       11          65              61                  +4              38.89% ↓
2032/33      35        12        8       16          54              54                   0              34.29% ↓
2033/34      36        18        8       10          67              45                 +22              50.00% ↑
2034/35      35        17        7       11          63              45                 +18              48.57% ↓
2035/36      36        26        3        7          77              33                 +44              72.22% ↑
2036/37      35        12        4       19          63              61                  +2              34.29% ↓
2037/38      35        16       11        8          69              39                 +30              45.71% ↑
2038/39      36        16        8       12          72              67                  +5              44.44% ↓
2039/40      36        25        6        5          88              32                 +56              69.44% ↑
2040/41      35        17       12        6          65              36                 +29              48.57% ↓
2041/42      35        17        9        9          58              44                 +14              48.57% =
2042/43      36        18        9        9          68              44                 +24              50.00% ↑
2043/44      36        16       12        8          76              59                 +17              44.44% ↓
2044/45      36        22        8        6          86              47                 +39              61.11% ↑
2045/46      39         9        9       21          65              96                 -31              23.08% ↓
2046/47      40         8        7       25          60              89                 -29              20.00% ↓
2047/48      38        27        6        5          89              34                 +55              71.05% ↑
2048/49      40        17        7       16          52              56                  -4              42.50% ↓
2049/50      41        22        9       10          80              57                 +23              53.66% ↑
2050/51      42        17       10       15          68              58                 +10              40.48% ↓
2051/52      41        19        8       14          79              58                 +21              46.34% ↑

Overall Career Record

2021/22          26        15        3        8          43              25                 +18              57.69%             327 days
2022/23          52        33        8       11         119              61                 +58              63.46% ↑           693 days
2023/24          78        44       13       21         154              97                 +57              56.41% ↓         1,061 days
2024/25         104        56       21       27         209             135                 +74              53.85% ↓         1,426 days
2025/26         130        69       29       32         263             159                +104              53.08% ↓         1,789 days
2026/27         156        83       30       43         319             205                +114              53.21% ↑         2,153 days
2027/28         182        96       33       53         369             241                +128              52.75% ↓         2,517 days
2028/29         208       112       40       56         431             274                +157              53.85% ↑         2,881 days
2029/30         234       130       47       57         502             302                +200              55.56% ↑         3,252 days
2030/31         262       145       54       63         553             337                +216              55.34% ↓         3,581 days
2031/32         298       159       65       74         618             398                +220              53.36% ↓         3,981 days
2032/33         333       171       72       90         672             452                +220              51.35% ↓         4,345 days
2033/34         369       189       80      100         739             497                +242              51.22% ↓         4,708 days
2034/35         404       206       87      111         802             542                +260              50.99% ↓         5,079 days
2035/36         440       232       90      118         879             575                +304              52.73% ↑         5,443 days
2036/37         475       244       94      137         942             636                +306              51.37% ↓         5,806 days
2037/38         510       260      105      145       1,011             675                +336              50.98% ↓         6,170 days
2038/39         546       276      113      157       1,083             742                +341              50.55% ↓         6,534 days
2039/40         582       301      119      162       1,171             774                +397              51.72% ↑         6,898 days
2040/41         617       318      131      168       1,236             810                +426              51.54% ↓         7,270 days
2041/42         652       335      140      177       1,294             854                +440              51.38% ↓         7,633 days
2042/43         688       353      149      186       1,362             898                +464              51.31% ↓         7,997 days
2043/44         724       369      161      194       1,438             957                +481              50.97% ↓         8,361 days
2044/45         760       391      169      200       1,524           1,004                +520              51.45% ↑         8,726 days
2045/46         799       400      178      221       1,589           1,100                +489              50.06% ↓         9,060 days
2046/47         839       408      185      246       1,649           1,189                +460              48.63% ↓         9,438 days
2047/48         877       435      191      251       1,738           1,223                +515              49.60% ↑         9,825 days
2048/49         917       452      198      267       1,790           1,279                +511              49.29% ↓        10,166 days
2049/50         958       474      207      277       1,870           1,336                +534              49.48% ↑        10,537 days
2050/51       1,000       491      217      292       1,938           1,394                +544              49.10% ↓        10,901 days
2051/52       1,041       510      225      306       2,017           1,452                +565              48.99% ↓        11,272 days

Trophy Haul

2021/22    Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2
2022/23    Tweede Klasse Zondag I
2029/30    Eerste Klasse Zondag E
2030/31    Hoofdklasse Zondag B
2035/36    Derde Divisie Zondag
2044/45    Tweede Divisie
2047/48    Tweede Divisie

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
2 x Tweede Divisie (2044/45, 2047/48)
1 x Derde Divisie Zondag (2035/36)
1 x Hoofdklasse Zondag B (2030/31)
1 x Eerste Klasse Zondag E (2029/30)
1 x Tweede Klasse Zondag I (2022/23)
1 x Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2 (2021/22)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     TOTO KNVB Beker                    Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Klasse Zondag C West 2          1st             N/a                          Promoted as champions.
2022/23           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Klasse Zondag I                1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2023/24           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                8th ↑           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2024/25           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                6th ↑           N/a =                        Comfortable top half finish.
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                2nd ↑           N/a =                        Runners up.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                5th ↓           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2027/28           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                6th ↓           N/a =                        Mid table mediocrity.
2028/29           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                2nd ↑           N/a =                        Missed out on promotion by one point.
2029/30           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Eerste Klasse Zondag E                1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2030/31           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Hoofdklasse Zondag B                  1st ↑           N/a =                        Promoted as champions.
2031/32           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  9th ↑     First round ↑                      Mid table safety.
2032/33           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                 11th ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Mid table safety.
2033/34           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  4th ↑     First round ↑                      Top four finish.
2034/35           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  6th ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Top six finish.
2035/36           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Derde Divisie Zondag                  1st ↑     First round ↑                      Promoted as champions.
2036/37           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                       10th ↑     Second preliminary round ↓         Mid table safety.
2037/38           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        5th ↑     Second preliminary round =         Excellent top five finish.
2038/39           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        8th ↓     First round ↑                      Underperforming season.
2039/40           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        2nd ↑     Second round ↑                     Runners up.
2040/41           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        3rd ↓     Second preliminary round ↓         Lost top spot on the final day of the season.
2041/42           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        4th ↓     First round ↑                      A solid, if unspectacular, season.
2042/43           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        5th ↓     First round =                      A satisfying season after eighteen player sales.
2043/44           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        7th ↓     First round =                      A mediocre season.
2044/45           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        1st ↑     First round =                      Promoted as champions.
2045/46           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              17th ↑     First round =                      Avoided relegation.
2046/47           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              20th ↓     Second round ↑                     Relegated.
2047/48           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Tweede Divisie                        1st ↑     Third round ↑                      Promoted as champions.
2048/49           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie              10th ↑     Second round ↓                     Top half finish.
2049/50           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               3rd ↑     First round ↓                      Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2050/51           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               9th ↓     Second round ↑                     Lost in first round of promotion play offs.
2051/52           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Keuken Kampioen Divisie               5th ↑     first round ↓                      Lost in first round of promotion play offs.

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
2021/22    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                      4
2022/23    Tim de Jong YP22E5                       29
2023/24    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     53
2024/25    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     78
2025/26    Arno ter Haar YP22B2                     95
2026/27    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              109
2027/28    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              135
2028/29    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              161
2029/30    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              187
2030/31    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              215
2031/32    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              248
2032/33    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              283
2033/34    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              319
2034/35    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              354
2035/36    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              390
2036/37    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              425
2037/38    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              459
2038/39    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              485
2039/40    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              518
2040/41    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2041/42    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2042/43    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2043/44    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2044/45    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2045/46    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2046/47    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2047/48    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2048/49    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2049/50    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2050/51    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548
2051/52    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18              548

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2021/22    Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                  1
2022/23    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2023/24    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2024/25    Tim de Jong YP22E5                          32
2025/26    Kyren Arends YP24I41                        55
2026/27    Kyren Arends YP24I41                        81
2027/28    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       100
2028/29    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       115
2029/30    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       129
2030/31    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       143
2031/32    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       163
2032/33    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       168
2033/34    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       168
2034/35    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2035/36    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2036/37    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2037/38    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2038/39    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2039/40    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2040/41    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2041/42    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2042/43    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2043/44    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2044/45    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2045/46    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2046/47    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2047/48    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2048/49    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2049/50    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2050/51    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169
2051/52    Kyren Arends YP24I41                       169

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2021/22    Mazen Al-Khatib YP22N14                     1
           Koen Wolters YP22K11                        1
           Tim de Jong YP22E5                          1
           Jean Bosco Nzeyimana YP22H8                 1
2022/23    Koen Wolters YP22K11                       10
2023/24    Koen Wolters YP22K11                       11
2024/25    Mitchell Boeve YP23L28                     13
2025/26    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      20
2026/27    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      30
2027/28    Song Chang-Oh YP23J26                      31
2028/29    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      33
2029/30    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      43
2030/31    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      58
2031/32    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      70
2032/33    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      72
2033/34    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      74
2034/35    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2035/36    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2036/37    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2037/38    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2038/39    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2039/40    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2040/41    Ervin Sanches YP24D36                      77
2041/42    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  81
2042/43    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  81
2043/44    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  82
2044/45    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2045/46    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2046/47    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2047/48    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2048/49    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2049/50    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2050/51    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88
2051/52    Ashar van Kessel YP32C163                  88

2021/22    No one                                     0
2022/23    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                 1
2023/24    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                 6
2024/25    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                15
2025/26    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                25
2026/27    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                30
2027/28    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                35
2028/29    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                42
2029/30    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                50
2030/31    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                58
2031/32    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                63
2032/33    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                70
2033/34    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                84
2034/35    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18                96
2035/36    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               110
2036/37    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               118
2037/38    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               129
2038/39    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               134
2039/40    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               148
2040/41    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2041/42    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2042/43    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2043/44    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2044/45    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2045/46    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2046/47    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2047/48    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2048/49    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2049/50    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2050/51    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160
2051/52    Olivier van Brakel YP23B18               160

Edited by DazRTaylor

This kind of thing really annoys me.  I have been at Babberich for over thirty years, taken them from bottom of the eighth tier to the top five of the second tier and they are building a new stadium...but not after me.

I have still not had a stadium named after me in FM, ever.

7zzAWCD.png

@DazRTaylor I think they usually name the first stadium after the club, or maybe the town/city, but the stadium after that should be named after you. Is this the first new stadium of your save. You might have to wait another 20 years o so.

I too have never had a stadium named after me. Now I come to think of it, this save might be my record for time at a club. Obviously I do the Ultimate Challenge a lot, and often I'm at a club for months rather than years. My stadium is only a few years old, so I too have a long wait, but I guess in my case the first stadium came after about 25 years. I kind of hope it doesn't take me that long.

@Ronaldo Beckham I too need a great striker / goalscorer, and hopefully a good one will come through soon, but not too good. The last thing I need is an absolute wonderkid that will be gone after about a year. However, I don't know what it's like in Germany, but I can assure you that I lock up any promising kids for a very long time. Unless they're mercenary when they emerge, but my mercenary is still with me. However, if a player really wants to go, you can't hold on to them forever, so here's hoping for a lower wonderkid striker in my next intake.