The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

nuneaton-borough-badge | Chorley FC

Nuneaton Borough Season Review 2038/2039

Competitions

Well, that was a long hiatus from this game, 7 months or so. This season was a slog, hence the long break, I fell out of love with the team and the bleak situation. Upon resuming the save, I was able to guide Nuneaton to a 21st placed finish, our safety confirmed with two games to spare. I am moving quickly into next season, in the hope that I can make some progress.

EFL Championship - 21st position - League table

FA Cup - lost in 4th round

Carabao Cup - lost in 1st  round

Playing Squad

Youth Intake

Tom Oliver (39)

Chris O' Laughlin (39)

Finances, Facilities and Transfers

Some great news at the end of the season was the announcement of a new stadium, with a new capacity projected at 15,696. On a negative note we lost two key players Gavin Sawyer (35b) and Scott Cartwright (35d) for a combined  16 million. This leaves us significantly weaker.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The start of season 2029/2030 is very promising! After the 10-0 loss against Dortmund, we managed to win most of our matches. We are now 9 matches unbeaten! And we won 3-1 against Bayern, and because of that win we are now 2nd place in the Bundesliga after 16 matches. Let's hope we can maintain this form for quite some time!

6Fg0tId.png
FciiW9R.png

6d26Yi6.png

The youth intake is promising. Let's hope for a good goalkeeper, because we can need some improvements there.

qCPoqmd.png

1 hour ago, Sn00gle said:

Did someone has such situation? I have new chairman Leśniodorski who in campain said that he will bring 2 players in. He just offer for them and make instane contracts for them!?
image.png.d875b512b204317afefab4533688b89e.png

PS. was able to cancel transfers in the end.

Seen you cancelled them

I've had two before and couldn't cancel them, had to move them to U23s and sell them straight away

image.png.073cf5cf38e54b6be2cc738f244d39d8.png

Season 8 - Yuen Long

Competitions - It was a fantastic season for us this year. We managed to get another Challenge Cup win with a brilliant win, this is the 3rd time in 8 seasons that we have won this title and becoming a bit of a speciality for us. We managed to get to both of the other semi finals we lost out both times to league winners Eastern AA. In the League we put up a great challenge and managed to go all the way to the game before last in with a chance of the title, in the end we did not have enough as we lost both of our last two games and finished 3rd but all in all a great season. 

Transfers - Once again a few loanees left, and a couple players left on permanent deals

Finances - We have recently been taken over but they seem to be worse than the last ones. We are once again being rumoured as a possible takeover candidates

Youth Intake - Usual sort of intake

Stars

Wong Man Ho - Left winger who performed miracles for us

Woo Chi Chung - Another super season for the Keeper

Mok Ka Kit - Another great season for the right winger who is really making this spot his own

2MrRzv0.png?1

Miejski Klub Sportowy Odra Wodzisław Śląski – Wikipédia, a enciclopédia  livre
Odra Wodzisław - 2029/30

Squad - League - Finances - Transfers 

I literally blaming Tootenham for this season! At the start Smuniewski 04a moved to Borrusia Dortmund for 1,8ml + 50%. We managed to hold 4th place at the half of the season and 3rd round in Cup after losing with Górnik Zabrze after extra time where we played 11 vs 10 and two freekicks of Górnik make us lose 3-5... In middle season break the show start happen when everyone want Kaczorowski 06e. I was able to negotiate but ofc Chairman ruin everything and I had to go from 6 ml to 3 ml to save 50% from next transfer. And here is the point. When I was negotiating I marked option that Kaczorowski should leave us at the end of the season but Tottenham didn't renegotiate same ofert they just move in and made a whole new offer without this option which I ofc accepted. In fact we lost best striker. In last day of transfer window Napoli made offer for Jurhar 06a which ofc I had to accept. Poor 750K + 50% as he has 875k clausule but at last this time I marked to save him to end of the season. We won 2 matches after brake then  lost like 8 in row which means ofc Bye to Europe Cup. I wanted more from intake I would say disappoiting to me in this season. One GK from Irak making it first player outside Europe. Probably fist team GK in NT but to poor to play for me as I have 4 of them LOL. From cash and thanks to new Chairman I was able get 2 upgrades in TF and one to YR + JC. As well we get now 2 new fedder clubs. One is Stadion Śląski with good facilities and we are geographically near and we waiting for second proposition. On the end of the season we bank around 1 ml from our league which alowed us to start upgrade of youth facilities.

yNF9TAf.png

TfjfbBz.png

Apqchyl.png

HBdEwV7.png

xngvWFT.png

Spoiler

image.png.fb83b98a45eb064d0966fb2bf8d4fd08.png

image.thumb.png.d5087e16b232eb8579d8f252b0f6dec5.png

Edited by Sn00gle

Hi everyone. I'm a little late to the party. I hadn't planned on playing FM21 but couldn't resist after installing Game Pass for PC. I haven't tried this challenge in a few years but it's always been the most interesting type of save game for me. So here we go, trying my luck in Switzerland:

1306179584_FootballManager20212021-09-289_45_07AM.thumb.png.f5376058754772eca7867b346490e8de.png

image.png.073cf5cf38e54b6be2cc738f244d39d8.png

Season 9 - Yuen Long

Competitions - The Cups were decent this year, two semi finals and one early knock out. Amazingly Eastern AA have won their fifth title on the bounce, we looked as if we may have challenged them but we seemed to fall away at the end. We got one point in the Championship Stage and this is not enough to win the title. We did not even qualify for Continental competition for next year either with our poor finish. Not a bad season but I was hoping for a little more. Next year will be year 10, I feel some of the kids that have been here a while need to step up. We did play in the Confed Cup this year, we got through the play off bit to get into the group. We beat both North Korean Teams before loosing twice to Hong Kong Rangers which saw us out of the tournament. 

Transfers - Some more youngsters left on loan, a couple more left for cash, these were players that I did not think would make it

Finances - Its really not looking good here

Youth Intake - Maybe the worst intake we have had so far 

Stars

Sze Man Pan - 31 goals across all competitions this year. An excellent striker who is getting better and better

Wong Wai Tak - Stood up for us at the back this year, he did very well played both left back and in the middle

Mok Ka Kit - Mr Consistent for us, very rarely plays badly and one of the first names on the sheet

3991Ebi.png?1

a45304ec1066b319d8c373afeab7d87c.png

bad4472afa1914347f76b10c5b4a859c.png

486fcbc2c1269829f9b6300656e24e7f.png

6b6ead2db42a464a38c0841265645ec9.png

e94bacff7507b161df0256318fe2f160.png

Champions :D 

We struggled early on the season, as our European fixtures meant we had to rotate heavily and our lack of depth was obvious. But once the European matches drew to a close and we were able to field our best team and the wins came flooding in. Given the age of our squad, here's hoping we begin to establish our presence in the league and win a few more titles. Our continental exploits saw success too, navigating our way through a tough group and making it through to the knockout stages.

Youth Intake

b96987351cd64cf9bb16686516d5c9ef.png

I somehow forgot to screenshot the intake, but despite all the green in the preview the intake wasn't that great in terms of depth. We only signed 9 players, but two of our prospects are considered promising. So it's pretty good I think. 

Avi Keha 7A  -  Shimi Barda 7B*  -  Roi Malka 7C

Spoiler

5cf9ae67dcf2ff9a558b0edf44f4de98.jpg

0e961cb67021984bea3880bfba293a68.png

fa4b86429e324b856e7546def8474e81.png

Best XI

57f36c76905b749804d113def09a7d43.png

Timor Barda 4G  -  Haim Eliyahu 4A*  -  Roni Davidi 1E*

235e419d4e116f097c66ef974d2bd8f5.png

image.png.38e385e0e1a8126f5c2943780fc4f92a.png

Another massive growth period this year, which again explains how well we did this season. Timor Barda came out of the woodwork and is now the best player in our side by a long shot.

Record Breakers

d06fee2ba71bdfea93ae77d63cdf802f.png

Transfers

b1f45470c842c976a9c5b3000f1b0d2f.png

Progress

d9444eb9fa9beb3d300bad4e8050c7b1.png

Lonestar Kashmir FC - Wikipedia

Season 1 - Lonestar Kashmir FC

Competitions - We started off the season with the Durand Cup I was not hopeful and two wins and a draw showed why I wasnt. It was not enough for us to go through into the next round. In the League we were clear favourites to go down. We started off well with 4 points in 4 games. We had a tricky middle part of the season where we struggled to get wins but all in all it was a decent season as we had just about enough towards the end of the year to seal our place for next year in the league. 

Finances - Usual

Intake - A decent intake. We have a lot of players coming in who are looking like they maybe better than what we have in the future. In terms of players getting chances from the outset it is looking a little unlikely apart from maybe one or two players. 

Stars

Baoringdao Bodo - Best player at the squad by an absolute mile

Melroy Assisi - Played in lots of different roles in the centre of the park, has done well but has maybe not settled in one spot

Ashraf Ali Mondal - Hard working centre half who played well enough for us

gd7vJ5o.png?1

Season 2 - Lonestar Kashmir FC

Competitions - Once again the season started with Durand Cup and once again we were not good enough. We got one draw and two losses and if I am honest we should be doing much better than that really. It was tough in the league as there seemed to be a few more teams fighting at the bottom and in general the league was tighter as a whole. We managed to get a few more points than last year and managed to finish a spot above we did last year so I suppose all in all its a success. 

Finances - Its getting really bad now

Finances - Its just the one player who leaves on loan

Intake - Its ok but we need some players coming through that could help now

Stars

Lalliansanga - The main striker we have at the club, he has not been amazing but does a decent enough job for us. 

Ashok Singh - Keeper is maybe our weakest spot, he did well enough but we need some more quality here quickly

Nikhil Pal - A good left winger who is up and down a lot. He needs to be a little more consistent and then he could be good

Oc7ysSr.png?1

Season 3 - Lonestar Kashmir FC

Competitions - We began in the Durand Cup and we actually got four points this year but it was not enough to see us into the next round. I was hopeful though going into the season as I felt we had a good shout at being mid table. I neednt of had been concerned about it as we were awful. I tried three or four different formations and in the end had almost given up by just going back to a normal 442, it did just enough for us as we managed to stay up. 

Finances - Awful,

Transfers - Few boys going out on loan to get some game time and to hopefully improve

Intake - Good for the future but nothing that will help today

Stars

Lalliansanga - Not as good as last season but still a decent return

Ashok Singh - Tried to get the youngster play more games but he still managed to keep the number one spot most of the year

Leewan Castanha - A bright spot at the back for us, did reasonably well in a poor year

nJBtAkr.png?1

Hoogstraten_VV.png.7ee5942de01ef07902afa5db31f335e4.png

Belgium

2036/37 (season 16)

Davision 1A

Season Summary

More of the same really. We're in the top group but just can't quite break through, with Club Brugge dominant at the minute. 

we did really well to finish 5th and enter the European Play-off group top. We were terrible in the play-offs, losing 3, drawing 2 and only winning 1, losing top spot to Sint at the end. They lost in the play-off final to Anderlecht, meaning that Anderlecht and us both qualified for the Europa League next season. I'm not even going to pretend I understand how the Belgian leagues work with European qualification!

37leaguetable.JPG.5a931744078efd76fc30d278ad720d65.JPG37playoff.JPG.5af37d5eaf4c64d7366210c673b40e40.JPG

The European Conference league was fun. We went all thr way to the semi final again and lost to the eventual winners by a single goal again, Spurs this time.

Players

37bestXI.JPG.ef483cf53c6b298c836c478efa9d6419.JPG

Hugo Adam 34C main break through star this season, He looks good!

Youth

Such a terrible preview! With that in mind, the intake wasn't too bad. Not good though.

37youthpreview.JPG.377bfe7ca3e90b124af58011cbcdd40c.JPG37youthintake.JPG.e837e11e864e8152733ecfbe809e42f3.JPG

Career

37careerprogr.thumb.JPG.0ff537d0a0836f6f20ce63a714e0281b.JPG

Season 4 - Lonestar Kashmir FC

Competitions - Again we start with the Durand Cup and once again we did ok, a win a draw and a loss was not enough to see us into the next round but gave us some encouraging signs going into the new season. The season was an absolute grind as we were not good enough for large parts of the season and only a pair of wins over Goa and the odd result being picked up elsewhere was enough to see us up for another season. We really need to start moving up as this is not good enough

Finances - We took a million pound loan out to help paying back 4k a month and its not touched the sides,

Transfers - Usual lot leaving on loan

Intake - Decent this year especially Kuldip Singh Bisht who becomes the best player at the club

Stars

Mohamed Sarif Khan - A decent defender who did ok for us this year

Kulpdip Khatri - The best youngster who has came in so far, if he can add some goals he could be good

Leewan Castanha - A bright spot at the back for us, did reasonably well in a poor year

FoKugnI.png?1

FC_Viktoria_1889_Berlin_Logo_svg.thumb.png.5afbb4584773fc70feb6f139ab013acc.png

FC Viktoria 1889 Berlin
End of season 2029/2030 (season 9)

League Table | Competition overview | Finances | Facilities | Affiliates | Transfers | Youth intake | Club Overview | Manager Profile

My best season so far!! We finished 4th, very close to 2nd place. So we qualified for the Champions League !!! It was really close, for quite some time we were 2nd in the league. But Bayern won 2-1 against us, just 2 matches before the end of the season. But I am very happy about this season. I decided to put in some new faces: Goalkeeper Guido Riedeberger 26o, Libero Seydi Palut 28e and Shadow Striker Christoph Lensch 28b. And they did very, very well. Best player this season was Alexander Ullrich 26k. He scored 21 Bundesliga goals, together with 10 assists. So yeah, I'm very happy with his contribution to the team. Best players of the squad, together with Ullrich 26k, are Salih Topuz 26a and Onur Usta 24a.
I decided to sell Falcão, our hero from the first seasons. He just wasn't good enough anymore, so I sold him to Dutch club Roda JC. The last real player of the squad, goalkeeper Melvin Williams, isn't playing anymore and is now 3rd choice. I put him on the transfer list, so next summer will probably the first summer without real players. And that after 10 years!
Next season will be our very first in the Champions League. I just hope we won't lose all of our games.

Youth intake
We had a very good intake! I really like Christian Hoffman 30a, he'll be retrained as a shadow striker or maybe a mezzala. But he is a future first team player, without a doubt. The same can be said about Radosław Kościelniak 30b and Daniel Howard 30d: very nice talents, who will be in our first team rather sooner than later.
qCPoqmd.png
VYUjHA8.png

9d70nuu.png0F6wK7M.pngiZfqMZV.pngpbEsgr8.pngo8odCTb.png9Uka46x.png

T2vDAGU.png

3 hours ago, ashton430 said:

Stick with is pal couple of wins and you will be out

What tactic you using

I was playing with this 2 seasons in Ekstraklasa which gave me nice results but as main players left I was thinking I will be fine but not :) I was routing some tactics trying to do something and I managed to win one game after 19 matches without win  so Im holding with 9 points and safe spot has 17 p. 

image.png.6746e2a5fb7170fc16df957fda7ecea9.png
I was thinking maybe my wings are problem as there are young players without quality nothing changed more. I never had striker exept Kaczorowski 06e who left soo you know was trying move wingers to do their job.
At them moment I have season brake so Im trying new tactic in friendlies without wingers at all butt that is not my tactic I just use premade from forum as I'm bad at this and dont want to lose ekstraklasa from eyes but probably will be relegated anyway.
image.png.13ecd5e6775681875a206d602e559d66.png

PS. Nvm I can't do anything losing with last teams in league time to say goodbay :)

Edited by Sn00gle

Season 5 - Lonestar Kashmir FC

Competitions - We had our best performance in the Durand Cup with two wins and a defeat. We very nearly went through and it was a superb start to our year. I changed tactics towards the end of last year to a 4132 which made us a little more solid, I continued with this into the new season. We may have finished 10th again with only 16 points which is our 2nd worse but we really played much better and never got battered. I was much happier and feel much more confident about going forward. 

Finances - We got an internal take over but we are still not great

Transfers - Loans and trimming the squad a little

Intake - Decent intake but nothing that helps now

Stars

Melroy Mishra - Finally took the first team keeper spot and made it his own and did not do too badly either

Kulpdip Singh Bisht - Amazing player best at the team, he has dont well for us

Hendry Antonay - I like him he does a very good job fir us

FSwzguK.png?1

xerez.png.9cc37186f1fbe9e4a8e8e5b32224b2af.png

Xerez – Season 13 (2033/34)

La Liga 2 Again, I was hoping for a bright start to the season and again, we started in relegation form, losing to newly promoted sides in our first two home games, and continuing in this spirit. But then, as usual, our form picked up, and we started playing some of our best football so far in this division, eventually climbing into third, just outside the automatic promotion places. A few injuries in the spring meant we couldn’t quite keep it up, but we managed to finish 4th, qualifying for the playoffs with ease.

In the playoff semi we faced Mallorca, and two very good performances earned us a deserved 1-0 aggregate win. Girona upset Cadiz in the other semi, so I was feeling confident going into the final against them, especially as we beat them twice in league and cup this season. Of course, FM gods struck again and we fell apart in the away leg, conceding a stupid penalty and then a free kick to lose 3-1. We tried to break them down in the home leg but couldn’t, so it finished 0-0 with Girona´s keeper getting man of the match and us getting another season in the second division.

spacer.png spacer.png

Players: Ricardo Masero 10c is still key, knocking in 27 goals, and Alonso 10a continues to impress at the back. I had to sell or release quite a few older players to keep the wage bill down, and was very happy with the emergence of Juan Jose Nunez 12c, who stepped into the first team in January and looks a real talent. With these expensive Spanish youth contracts I’m constantly pushing the wage bill above the limit, so I might have to sell a few players this summer, but I’m hoping to keep hold of Masero for another season.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Youth intake [preview]: Looking strong again, but I’m kind-of disappointed I didn’t get the promised star goalkeeper. I haven’t had a single talented keeper come through in either the Xerez or the Durango save, hope this changes soon. In other news, I did get a keeper prospect poached by Sevilla, and my hoyd poached by Elche. To make things worse, I can’t afford to hire a new hoyd due to wage budget issues, so I’m not quite sure where to go from here.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities: No money to spare, so no more improvements, but we´re at a good level. EDIT: the training facilities just got downgraded, oh well... EDIT 2: now got taken over, and the new board put a bit of money into the club and agreed to re-upgrade the training facilities, it's all happening here!

Transfers: sold a couple of club legends in Sebas 01f and Grigorio Marin 03a to free up some wages, this pair have notched up 680 appearances, 220 goals and 110 assists between them, so a touch of nostalgia is definitely due.

Season    |  League               | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                   |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   | Segunda B Grupo IV.   |  4   |     n/a        |  Lolo Garrido (AMC)             |
2022/23   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  11  |     n/a        |  Miquel 01d (AMC)               |
2023/24   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  5   |     n/a        |  Lolo Garrido (AMC)             |
2024/25   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  3   |     n/a        |  Lucas Correa (DC)              | Lost in playoff final
2025/26   | Segunda B Grupo IV    |  1   |     n/a        |  Javi Gomez (MC)                | Promotion via playoffs
2026/27   | Primera RFEF Grupo II |  6   |     n/a        |  Miquel 01d (AMC)               |
2027/28   | Primera RFEF Grupo II |  3   |     n/a        |  Clement Nwachukwu 05a (AMC/ST) |
2028/29   | Primera RFEF Grupo II |  1   |     n/a        |  Sebas 01f (AMC/ST)             | Promoted
2029/30   | La Liga 2             |  16  |     n/a        |  Sebas 01f (AMC/ST)             |
2030/31   | La Liga 2             |  8   |     n/a        |  Gregorio Marin 03a (MC)        | Lost in the playoff final
2031/32   | La Liga 2             |  11  |     n/a        |  Alonso 10a (DC)                | 
2032/33   | La Liga 2             |  7   |     n/a        |  Ricardo Masero 10c (AMC/ST)    | 1 point outside of the playoff spots
2033/34   | La Liga 2             |  4   |     n/a        |  Ricardo Masero 10c (AMC/ST)    | Lost in the playoff final

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2021/22   |  Fairly basic |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2022/23   |  Fairly basic |  Fairly basic     | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2023/24   |  Fairly basic |  Adequate         | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2024/25   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2025/26   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Adequate       |  800
2026/27   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Adequate       |  800
2027/28   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  800
2028/29   |  Fairly basic |  Average          | Below average  |  Below average  |  800
2029/30   |  Adequate     |  Excellent        | Below average  |  Below average  |  800
2030/31   |  Good         |  Exceptional      | Adequate       |  Adequate       |  800
2031/32   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Average        |  7362
2032/33   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Good           |  7362
2033/34   |  Excellent    |  Exceptional      | Average        |  Good           |  7362

Edited by dkouv

20 hours ago, Winski said:

The last real player of the squad, goalkeeper Melvin Williams, isn't playing anymore and is now 3rd choice. I put him on the transfer list, so next summer will probably the first summer without real players. And that after 10 years!

Okay, this is shocking:

KKDE3p9.png

:eek:

It's not about the money, but come on: Real Madrid?! He will never ever play a single game for them, that's for sure. But it's a nice move! He was very important for us, but our academy youngsters are now better them him. He played 67 times for Sierra Leone as well. Good luck, mate!
0WbTf8P.png

Season 6 - Lonestar Kashmir FC

Competitions - The Durand Cup was not as good as I would have liked as we had an easier group but could still only manage 4 points. This was not enough to go into the next round. In the Cup we only won 2 of our first 9 games but then things started to change and we started to collect wins like they were going out of fashion, we had an unreal end to the year which shot us up to 2nd in the League, we had an outside chance of the title but in all honesty it was not going to happen but what a finish. This put us into the Federation Cup for the first time. Two wins put us into the final and in a close game we just lost out in extra time.

Finances - Another loan but really not good

Transfers - Loans out to give them some more game time

Intake - Not a bad intake for us with a couple of players who can help

Stars

Melroy Mishra - Had an even better season than last year

Rahul Negi - Few goals for our new striker

Harjinder Singh - Second striker who has done really well in his role

edmZ6BA.png?1

Edited by ashton321

Ok, I've been away from the challenge for a bit, but thought I'd do a final save before FM22 comes along. And one thing i've been doing lately is experiment a bit more with the editor, and I've made a lower league file for Norway that allows to start in the 5th tier without having to holiday 2 seasons. I've also decided to make the file again for FM22! So I'm giving the challenge a go with this addition, so I've holidayed for a year and are now taking over a team promoted into the 5th tier.

The team I took over is a team that actually might be familiar to a few veterans here. They were one of the teams a while back that gave foreign youth players, but alas no more. Oslo City is the team I've taken over, but I doubt they will continue to produce a majority African newgens as they did many years ago. So we are starting out in the 4. divisjon Oslo 2, and we hope to progress fast up the leagues! The main problem is that I don't have any goalkeepers, but the Norwegian teams usually have the youth intake before the season start, so I really hope for one there!

zn3abLf.png

The club plays at Furuset Kunstgress, a small field with a capacity of 500 (no seats). It's owned by Furuset a lower tier club. The facilities are quite poor here, but we shall manage as best we can.

iV61s6Y.png

29 minutes ago, ashton430 said:

In My India save I got to 5 mil in debt and just could not take the constant battle of not improving my facilities so I am restarting

i am thinking Canada am I able to holiday one season and take the team who finished bottom apologies if this has already been asked @XaW @darren1983

Sorry, leagues with only 1 tier is not permitted in this challenge. There needs to be a previously unplayable team, or at the very least the team who finished bottom way down the leagues.

Oslo City FC | Fjellhamar FK A-laget

Oslo City FC - Season 2021 (Season 1) Review - 4. Divisjon Oslo 2

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

So we survived, and that was they key. We did struggle for a while, but luckily Sagene had a horrid season picking up only 3 points total, so we were never in danger of relegation. The team I took over were very varied, and some good players, but also a lot of poor ones. Luckily, we got in a goalkeeper in the intake before the season started, but he is not very good. Still, the first season is always about survival, and this is nothing different. I'm going to race through the seasons to get as much done as possible before FM22, so expect a far few updates in the coming days.

In Norgesmesterskapet we beat Hasle-Løren and Kopervik before we lost to Gamle Oslo in the 1st round.

Youth

Lots of potential, but not much talent.

iyoTY04.png

Mikkel Malme 21h is just about decent for our level. Some big gaps in his game, but overall good enough for us currently.

GFkdm2O.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

iPI2kXo.png

qqn7BHh.png

Trophy cabinet:

None

NVafKMp.png

image.png.83e11fc657a1f55dd2f89b3420eb31f4.png

Season 1 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - we started off in one of the cups that put us up against a couple First Division teams that would not be easy to overcome. In the end I was right as we lost every game and had no chance of going through into the next round. In the cup we managed to overcome a couple of non league sides but eventually lost to the eventual winners. In the league we were always going to be around the bottom of the league and with only 13 players available at the start of the season I did not have many options. We managed to go on a decent run part way through the year that gave us just enough to stay up, but only just

Finances - Not ideal

Transfers - Two players left meaning our small squad struggles even more

Intake - A decent intake with players who can help add some depth to the squad

Stars

Porsteinn Palmason - Always nice to start with a decent keeper and we have one here

Ingolfur Fridriksson - Played very well at the back and bossed it for us

Adalsteinn Johann Fridriksson - Played all over the place this year and did a decent job no matter where he was

S6iyPCQ.png?1

Hoogstraten_VV.png.ff82139f15d27e7d592a7c157fba8d3b.png

Belgium

2037/38 (season 17)

Division 1A

Season Summary

Bit of a regression really, we've been treading water for years now.

League - I could tell it was gonna be one of those seasons three games in, where we played poorly and lost twice. We then kept losing games by the odd game that we should really win, with mre than 2 xG than ur opponents, or completely wilting agsinst one of the big boys. We also put together a few good runs but never good enough to challenge the top 4. In the end we were 6th, which is about par for the past few seasons. 

we quailified for the Euro play-offs and actually did really well, just not quite well enough. But at least we know our place now - still the best of the rest

38leaguetable.JPG.b3191c64975d8b0aa931e5c78058c6f2.JPG38playofftable.JPG.033a84d2f94dee22013b27ccfe256757.JPG

Europa League - we had a difficut group in with Spurs, Getafe and Cluj. We beat Cluj twice, played well against Getafe and Spurs but were unlucky. So we finished 3rd and headed into the Euro conference first round, where we lost both legs to Lazio. So Europe wasn't great either - we're still as far from league/european success as we were 5 or 6 seasons ago

Players

In the end they did ok. But while the majority are good Division 1A players, they're just not quite good enough yet. We'll see.....

38bestxi.JPG.a95980835b61ed902278f88ca7f8e0d0.JPG

Marouene Abbas 30D - Our only remaining ex-wonderkid! he's amazing, first choice keeper for Belgium with 44 caps to his name now. He's stopping me developing other keepers in the squad as he's just too good!

Paterne Kalenga 30H - The 2030 intake really was a golden generation. Kalenga plays as an inverted winger which gets him right in areas where he can cause havoc. He's been remarkably consistent - 20 goals, 15 assists this season, 15 and 12 the season before, 16 and 16 the one before that. Capped by Belgium but only once, despite his performances this season

Mirco Coco 29C - Hoisted by his pertard! I was really disappointed by him this season, ad he still got 27 goals! but last season he got 42 so....... I have two 4 star prospects in the reserves as well, is Coco good enough to see them off?

Youth

Really poor preview for the third year in a row. Those amazing intakes of 2029 and 2030 seem such a long way away at the moment

38youthpreview.JPG.8cc386649b96b1c15be71ad987f56f16.JPG38youthintake.JPG.1224b70e0252a988c0dc6f6e7994bc02.JPG

In the end getting two 4 star prospects is pretty good to be honest!

Finances and Improvements

Despite European football we are still losing a lot of money. The Leemans 30A money has run out and we might have to cash in on another star soon. Real Madrid and Barcelona are apparently planning 100m+ bids for Leemans 30A as well......

Career

38career.thumb.JPG.4d8ab3654664bb541115dab2e372cc3b.JPG

Season 2 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - in the League Cup we did ok we managed to get a draw and a win over teams in the league above us which was good but it still only put us in 4th so far off qualification. In the Cup we beat a team from our league then get knocked out by a non league side which was a real shame. In the League the main aim was to become much more difficult to beat and we managed that by getting 13 draws in 22 games. We did win a few as well and that was enough to secure our survival for another year. I honestly do not think we are too far from success in this league as we are slowly getting better and better.

Finances - Not getting any better really

Transfers - Nothing happening

Intake - A very good intake with Vilhjalmur Atlason and Steinar Logi Asbjornsson going straight into the first team to help. 

Stars

Porsteinn Palmason - Another fantastic season from a superb keeper

Ingolfur Fridriksson -Another super season from the main defender we have

Samuel Mar Brigsson - Something we did not have last year a goalscorer, a good young player

hsrAF1m.png?1

Oslo City FC | Fjellhamar FK A-laget

Oslo City FC - Season 2022 (Season 2) Review - 4. Divisjon Oslo 2

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

A much improved season on the first one and we were part of the upper half of the table the entire season rather than the bottom. Finishing 9 points behind the promotion spots are not bad and something we can work with.

In Norgesmesterskapet we lost to Trosvik in the Preliminary round.

Youth

5 star potential all over as usual, but at least a few players with some ability this time.

aYhIWMB.png

Piotr Wira 22l is a very good attacker even if he lacks a bit of speed.

7uNPyv3.png

Statistics:

Spoiler

xtkFcKq.png

UdEHu7Q.png

Trophy cabinet:

None

7Yg6xHi.png

Season 3 - Volsungur FC

Competitions - to start off with the League Cup and as usual we went out early doors with barley a whimper. In the Cup we beat a non league side and then lost to FH who have just amazingly been relegated to our league. In the League we got 4 points in the first two and that really set out stall our for the season. We ended up over the two seasons going on a 22 game unbeaten run and only lost this to a side at the bottom end of the table. In the end we beat 3rd place on the last day of the season to take the title. 

Finances - Not getting any better really but not getting drastically worse

Transfers - Tried to ship out a couple of players who I dont want and also got a couple of younger lads some game time

Intake - Another decent intake where we get players who could be decent and add some quality. 

Stars

Porsteinn Palmason - Club captain and turning into a legend for us

Haukur Magnusson -Really stepped up this year and took the defensive role and made it his own

Samuel Mar Brigsson - Another great season from the main goalscorer I was hoping for a few more goals but he did well

jLySXSN.png?1

3 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Thanks for the file you made @XaW.  I will take a gander tomorrow!

Enjoy! :) Let me know if you spot any errors. It feels quite stable and the only issue I have is the fact that teams sometimes swap regional divisions to keep the sub divisions at the right numbers. In real life that number switches around a lot due to teams not registering for a season, teams refusing promotion, failing rules, etc. But the teams who are moved seems to be mostly to a neighbouring region. And if you aren't closely familiar with Norwegian geography it shouldn't bother you that much. :D

UfbR2r8.png
Season 10 - 2030/31 - Sky Bet League One

League Table - Fixtures 1/Fixtures 2/Fixtures 3 - Squad 1/Squad 2 - Best XI - Transfers 1/Transfers 2

7YWEkCk.png

NN9XrY0.png

5S4ctjD.png

League - This season was a bit of a weird one. Throughout, I never felt comfortable and was convinced I was doing worse than the previous year, yet was somehow threatening to finish mid table, but always feeling like relegation was just a poor run away. So I was kinda shocked to see I'd actually finished higher than last season, but not only that, I actually ended up with a near identical record to last season, the only difference being that I scored and conceded 3 more goals. I think my concern from this season came from the fact that of my 17 wins, 13 of them came in blocks of 3 or 4 wins at a time, followed by long barren periods, which made the season feel very stop-start and like one of those barren periods may be the form that saw me slip below the dotted line. In retrospect, it was a good season and I consolidated myself well and I am now feeling quite confident in this squad now, which is making me look forward to next year.

Cups - Knocked out in the same rounds as last season in the EFL Cup and Trophy, whilst going one round further in the FA Cup, and coincidentally, I got knocked out by the same scoreline (4-1) in each competition. To be honest, I didn't really focus on the cups this season, by the time I got to the meat of the cup games, we were in some rough form, so I was more interested in ensuring my best players were rested for the league. A crowd drawing game against Arsenal was good to get, it was just a shame it wasn't away.

Finances - Forgot to take a screenshot, but we're in a good position. A new owner has bought the club and injected a bit of cash, but he's just a local businessman, so not a blowing money on facilities injection. Installments for Farley, Taylor and Riddell also helped bolster the balance, and we're looking fairly healthy. I may need to sell some players again fairly soon, but we can definitely get by on our own for a while, but not quite enough to reinvest in facilities after last season's balance allowed me to improve our youth recruitment.

Youth Intake

Paul Akinade [31A] - Jonathan Streete [31B] - Eddie McArthur [31C] - Steve Flynn-Wright [31D] - Reiss Attwood [31E]

A good intake that plugs a few gaps in my squad, but there's no-one that stands out as being able to step up to the first team immediately, perhaps Flynn-Wright as I am moving to a 433 which he fits into quite well.

I also had my first internationalGlenn Dunn [28E] got a call up and a cap for Northern Ireland after an impressive season in which he managed to take the number 1 shirt and really progressed well. On the same day, former player Mustapha Njoku [23A] also got his first cap for Nigeria, so a good day for the academy. Talking of former players, I'm starting to worry that Sofokleous may never get a big move as West Ham finished in 8th, just snatching European football, putting him in a position where he may be comfortable enough at West Ham to not force a move to a team outside the biggest teams in Europe that could afford his release clause whilst not quite being good enough for one of the big fish to spend £100m+ on him. Hopefully West Ham's wheels fall off soon and he get's unhappy.

Edited by VillaSmith

So I am trying Norway, with the file made by @XaW.  Mo is my club of choice, simply because of the name.

Club Introduction

Mo IL

image.jpeg.7c590c151ff85da9c72090b9bf31ad42.jpeg

The Manager

This is me.

V1c9Hlq.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Below average        Below average     Basic                 Average          Fairly basic       Local   (0.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Time At Club
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                Position     Norgesmesterskapet i fotball          Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by DazRTaylor