The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

26 minutes ago, Streetpete said:

Makes sense and that must be the case. I do prefer FC Vestsjællands logo too so they have something going for them.

Yeah, the simple addition of a helmet to a basic shield logo just makes it so much cooler imo! :D 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

KIF - Kjellerup Idrætsforening

Kjellerup Idrætsforening Youth intake season 4

Finally a intake where many had decent/good personalities instead of freaking casuals, so my new HOYD is popular for now even if his attributes are not that good.

Skrmbillede(1).thumb.png.1204b8444a7ec72c2ea5d01cf569cbbf.png

Skrmbillede(4).png.cb3ec4bb0fb14734490aeffedfe02731.png

We have a professional player who is not terrible! That is definetly a cause for celebration. Lets hope this brave man can turn into something great for the club.

Skrmbillede(5).png.bfc77f120e0adce78fc5c61b83fc9d76.png

Resilient isnt a personality I have had often but it is a welcome one, lets just hope he has some professionalism too.

Kjellerup Idrætsforening Season review 4

Skrmbillede(3).thumb.png.abb1a6a4fc22ddf12252050e31d65028.png

We never really got going in the season, yet we were still 2nd place for a while but we just couldnt get consistent runs of wins and we conceded so many penalties and direct freekicks that I was getting a bit frustrated. Our players are starting to develop more though so I still have my hopes for the future, and we kinda need promotion soon because we cant improve anything with our finances in this division.

image.png.2f8bb91913d07f386464e848461ffb3a.png

Skærmbillede (2).png

billericay-town-fc-club-badge.webp.d00e09100c0d3389f77b0def0689ae4d.webp

"Consistent repeating is the mother to all success." Earl of Grey

Season 9 - 31/32

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-07-31um09_05_37.thumb.png.7ad3156724f76382ac2bb19df9e4f635.png

We are far from being relegated which is super fine as we are still No 1 relegation candidates. We struggle massively against teams ahead of us and teams below us we can sometimes dominate. In the middle, mediocre that's our class. Rhys Platt (291 games/ 160 goals) is starting to miss chances he netted in the past, he is 24 and rapidly declining in skill. We still relied much on our strong poacher. There are some younger players pushing ahead but still they're not matching his scoring so maybe another year for him. 

We tried another tactical tweak with a RPM and creating the game around him. It has created some beautiful total football moments but the team is not ready yet to play this kind of football and we have to prepare for another mediocre season with some highlights and some downcasts as every year. We are still positive financially but only slightly. There is nothing much to say except of course our under 18s who win another championship in their league and are now with four consecutive trophies and five in six years. They are amazing, future should still be bright. 

Intake: Nothing special a lot of elite talents way off first team. I don't know maybe they add trophies with the U18s but first team football is a long way to go for the new ones. One CD stands out but has work rate 5. Together with our first defender who has work rate 6 they would be a lazy duo and it seems to me that we concede a lot of lazy goals with defenders being a step behind not marking tight. How to improve that silly work rate (?)

Players to watch:

Tunisian Achref Ghouma is now italian. He is developing into a nice AP(A). Excellent technique, first touch and mentals. He has work to do on his quickness and passing.

Abimbola Ibeh same intake year and his closest rival on AP(A) his is a little better but lacks personality and most important decision (5) which is awful for this role. He has to improve. 

Portugues Belarmino Domingos same intake year and very promising BWM to break up play but has to improve his acceleration (5), strength (4) and decision (5).

Some of the players are developing a little. The Earl hopes that the team will step up and take a next step. He already finished his studies with his continental pro license.

Alemannia_Aachen_logo_svg.thumb.png.2c04d5a2eae71d95c8ecf016c72f6764.png

Aachen FC - Germany

Bundesliga 2058/59

Season Summary

Champions League - A really poor start left us in danger of not qualifying from the league stage. We made it with a must win final game to head to the knockout round where we faced Espanyol. We weren't very good and went out.

59champleagueresults.JPG.a8ffdf4895093027406a9a315098ca0a.JPG

League - much more successful season. Finished second but with our highest points total so far

59leaguetable.JPG.feaf9d992c82519dbd80e35b813d1412.JPG

Players/Youth

Pascal Meier is now 31, still winning balon d'ors, and still scoring. 55 goals in 43 games this season!

as long as he keeps going, so will I! Plus, i got some really nice youth prospects coming through. the pick of the bunch from this season looks like possible Meier replacement....

59sekotoure.thumb.JPG.ad1d70e60479302f9f4cf9abbf567a45.JPG

plus, another wonderkid!

59barezkiwondkier.thumb.JPG.0d1bf49e8fd44be49ce155e70940390a.JPG

On 25/07/2023 at 19:16, Johnny Ace said:

Now that would be a strange one! :D

I may as well officially kick this one off, I've had so many non starters within the first season I don't usually post the official start until after I've done the first season

Bit different for this one, 10 years into the future 

This went down the pan pretty quickly, unbeaten for the opening 5 games, lost to Bayern II, lost again and nothing could turn it around, morale up the swanny, players complaining so rather than fight on and try and turn it around, I quit :lol:  

The same happened in Spain, I think I'm not cut out for these higher rep nations 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Johnny Ace:

This went down the pan pretty quickly, unbeaten for the opening 5 games, lost to Bayern II, lost again and nothing could turn it around, morale up the swanny, players complaining so rather than fight on and try and turn it around, I quit :lol:  

The same happened in Spain, I think I'm not cut out for these higher rep nations 

Oh come on. You are so good in creating tactics I’m sure you sell yourself under value.

4 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

Oh come on. You are so good in creating tactics I’m sure you sell yourself under value.

It's not all about the tactics this challenge :) Managing players with a bottom of the barrel reputation is and I seem to suck at that. Being sympathetic in team talks after an expected loss would still drag down morale, so it would spiral into something no tactic could save :lol: Getting over that first season is a big hump

vor 14 Minuten schrieb Johnny Ace:

It's not all about the tactics this challenge :) Managing players with a bottom of barrel reputation is and I seem to suck at that. Being sympathetic in team talks after an expected loss would still drag down morale, so it would spiral into something no tactic could save :lol: Getting over that first season is a big hump

Than I am all proud to have made it in season 9. yeah, first year was the hardest. 

image.png.cdde616fa056f6351c70a443fe5de295.png
Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 5 Review
Season 2027/28

Intake
Only good intake this time. And both elites are DR.
Signed only 5/16 players. Position 2 DR, 1 DL, 1 DC ,1 AMR/FC
intake
intake-all
best player1 DR Vic Coelho
best player2 DR Pius Breitner

Table
League - first time we were not predicted last. It was 17th, but we finished 3rd. Again with 60 pts which was enough to be 3rd and qualify for promotion play-off.
First round record 32 pts and 3rd place.
Second round not so good, only 28 pts but we kept 3rd place.
Play-offs against Bundesliga team HSV went great and we managed to qualifty to the Bundesliga, the highest level of the German football.
HSV - Würzburger 1:1 Marius Wegmann (DC), header from corner.
Würzburger - HSV 1:0 Thomas Haas (DR), 20m shot into the net from a guy who never scored for the team in the 174 league matches!
DFB Pokal - 3rd round - away lost vs FC Bayern 0-5

transfers
Before season started i've sold some players who had some history playing for the club.
DL    Peter Kurzweg        33yo    239/7
DC    Aron Unrath        24yo     78/8
AML    Dardan Karimani    28yo    105/8
AML    Ivan Franjic        29yo     95/6

Presence of youth players in the main team.
2024 intake - 2 players (AML Marlon Weber, top assist)
2025 intake - 4 players
2026 intake - 1 players
Four players promoted do the main team (apps/gls):
DC/DMC Andreas Müller    15/0
DC/DMC Jannik Stahler    15/1
DL Ville Mönkkönen    12/0
FC Ibrahim Sönmez        28/8

Summary
Upgraded training facilities, junior coaching and youth recruitment.

image.thumb.png.480290c00a2813504ef65a3a5ea5c8a7.png

Personal Coaching Data
Started Continental B course.
image.png.35de813cc6d7c962d5f498e9a3d96d89.png

Edited by tomay

Tours FC 2026/27

20230724144313_1.thumb.jpg.48e0c3ee5bfaecfacd389f8975776b4a.jpg

A really solid first season in ligue 2, we were never in danger of relegation and it was pretty smooth to be honest.

Squad

20230724144326_1.thumb.jpg.0b2960e3a9eb8af04c624e5876028cc6.jpg

There won't be many OGs left next season, probably two in the starting XI, the rest will be our own youngsters.

Youth Intake

20230723085537_1.thumb.jpg.6a59a64e9e1653209288d1d5539af867.jpg

20230723085544_1.thumb.jpg.5b8cc854d9b644f2e018d215ffca6722.jpg

History

20230724144449_1.jpg.d04e9adbb4cd76eb42a792d07e72307e.jpg

image.png.8560bbe12df12bd1870ef1a89470af88.png

Associação Ferroviária de Esportes (2027 Season Update)

QcYTAXT.png

Basically all of my failed tagged players under contract got sent down to the America de Natal Farm so they don't steal minutes from my actual promising tagged players.

Leagues and Cups

South American Reocopa

Spoiler

LdI1kqW.png

UdnwM6o.png

Started off with an early trophy as we defeated River Plate 6-1 over 2 legs. After the 4-1 victory in Leg 1 we did some slight rotation for leg 2 and were able to see through leg 2 quite comfortably. Not the biggest priority but a trophy is a trophy.

SMkC3Jp.png

Was nice to see Caio Vinicius pick up the Reocopa Best Player after being out with his broken leg for most of last season.

São Paulo State

Spoiler

r1fXVDN.png

We heavily rotated the team for the Sao Paulo State Championship again this year, but were able to put together much better results in the regular season than we had the year prior. Unfortunately we would go out in the Quarterfinals to Santos and failed to defend our back to back titles. Palmeiras ended up winning the competition after a flawless group stage.

5gWZQRW.png

Julio Vitor making the Sao Paulo Team of the Year isn't too surprising but there is something funny hidden in here. 2027 was the year that Endrick finally was bought by a European team (Manchester United), in fact he was bought by Manchester United 7 games into the State Championship season. He scored 12 goals in 7 games and won the Best Player, Best Young Player and came 2nd in top goalscorer, all while playing in less than half of the games in the State Championship.

Brazilian Cup

Spoiler

l2VLwhU.png

Another competition we heavily rotated in, to be honest it was a surprise that we went through against ABC, and then we fell to Sport Recife. In all honesty I didn't want my good players getting hurt in Cup Competitions when I thought there was a real shot for us to win the league and finish the challenge entirely.

Copa Libertadores

Spoiler

Ukh3Et1.png

We had a fairly easy group (we dodged Palmeiras who would have been in our group had they not lost to Cristal in Qualifying) and coasted through to the knockout stages. We were playing somewhat rotated squads in the knockouts. Not total rotation because my players got mad if they didn't play in the Copa Libertadores, but a little bit of rotation to try to shelter some of our players.

scm0deg.png

Unfortunately it would not be back to back Copa Libertadores for us, as we went out to eventual winners Paranaense in the semifinals after winning two prior rounds on Penalties (our club record on penalties in the Copa Libertadores Knockout rounds is somehow 4-0). None of our players got any accolades in the Copa Libertadores this season.

Brazilian First Division

Spoiler

2mknOZk.png

pGmJXVF.png

FLpAUJM.png

Yes we did indeed win the Brazilian First Division this year and thus completed the challenge (which I honestly do have some mixed feelings about). Now you might remember that Caio Vinicius missed the entire 2nd half of the league lat season, and he was a welcome addition back to our midfield, taking pressure off of Marcos Antonio (23b), who after the departure of Felipe Ferreira midway through the season became our new team captain. And while his addition was very nice, there was actual a player who came out of nowhere to boost us over the top. Our striker Vinicius. Now Vinicius has been a very weird player for me. I barely used him in the 3rd and 2nd divisions, because we had a better striker who banged in the goals and Vinicius couldn't seem to score while playing as an Advanced Forward. When Hygor got injured in our first season in the First Division, and subsequently left the club and retired the next offseason, Vinicius begrudgingly became my number 1 striker and because of his struggles as an AF I changed his role to a Poacher. No longer did he have to involve himself in the Tiki Taka nature of our build up or drop to get the balll and make passes, now his job was to score. And it certainly made him more likely to score. He was better than he had been before, but he was incredibly streaky, and although he scored a lot more than he had before, it didn't feel like he was winning us games. Internally I bemoaned the fact that Hygor was old and declined so rapidly, because he felt like a much more well rounded striker than Vincius.

RrLUrz5.png

jbAiWX3.png

PfsH8Lr.png

I guess being well rounded is overrated when you score 37 goals in the Brazil First division. He actually had 31 in 22, but cooled off down the stretch as Flamengo reeled us in and nearly overtook us.

fo6y3J2.png

Not the Striker of the year of course.

GtHeBHz.png

And Gustavo Medina joined him on the Brazilian First Division Team of the Year.

nEkKiOW.png

Youth intake

Spoiler

I guess the youth intake is a bit of a moot point, but I got another nice set and tagged another 10 of them.

qfZv991.png

fmq9zmQ.png

lc40BF4.png

CPtGRmL.png

vdiJeTO.png

l9kjUty.png

5eTjwEB.png

wBRrUsw.png

JpVAvfH.png

73xWjOK.png

Tagged Player Updates

Spoiler

fQJJwXy.png

Never grew technically, if anything he got worse over his time at the club. I gave him some opportunities, he got 6 total games off the bench at the club over his career, but his inability to progress meant that I finally had enough this season and dropped him to my affiliate club, where he did get limited time in the Brazilia 3rd division.

yrHAqTi.png

Not progressing as well as I had hoped, but still a valuable backup to the 1st team squad, either as a Right Back or as a Center Back. He did get usurped as my 4th choice CB for a little bit this season, until I sent the new 4th choice on loan to the 3rd division to try to get him consistent game time. Made 98 career appearances for the club and had 4 assists, one of my more important tagged prospects across this challenge.

6AMYzR9.png

With Vinicius going off this season he was used more to fill in on the Right Wing when Rafael Luiz was injured and he did an okay job in that role. Maybe not the striker of the future but he sure seems like he would be the something of the future, whatever that might be, over this challenge he made 107 appearances (most among tagged players), scored 28 goals (most among tagged players) and added 10 assists (tied for most among tagged players). 

QkKKQuv.png

Just a complete bust, not worthy of the a tag (I must have overlooked his personality at the time), never really progressed and never was a viable option for the first team making 0 appearances. Not even a starter on the Reserve team at the moment.

Scttdyz.png

As mentioned previously, he became my club captain after our previous one left on a free transfer midway through the season. The crown jewel of my prospects, he even was called up to the Brazil U20 team during the 2027 season. He made 106 appearances for the club, scoring 7 goals and adding 10 assists (tied for most among tagged players) presumably he also holds the tagged prospects record for most yellow and red cards since he has a bit of a nasty streak, but he overcomes that to be one of the best players on our team.

xjHshm8.png

I guess we'll never truly know which of our Tagged Goalkeepers would have ever become the starter for our squad, but I was planning on selling our backup had the save progressed beyond this point and Eduardo Henrique probably would have been the one to initially slot into that back up role behind Caio. Only made that one appearance in the Copa Libertadores over the course of this challenge.

7bE5OD8.png

Because of how our squad depth worked he actually got quite a bit of action off the bench over this save.We had two Central Attacking Mids in our final season who rotated, but would also rotate to fill holes at the CM position, meaning many times both would end up on the pitch and one would end up subbed out for Adeilson. He made 54 appearances for the club and scored 2 goals and contributed 4 assists.

cNKLvVI.png

Never progressed enough to get any real shots at game time with the first team. But did end up making 2 appearances overall.

V5Z1Rp4.png

Made 4 appearances for the club, made the bench a fair amount of games but usually their were better options on the bench then him.

rXYQbIJ.png

Progressed very well in his first year with the club, enough for him to start making the bench early on in his career. Not particularly well suited to the Ball Winning Role I brought him in mainly to work the Box to Box role. A little bit of a wizard with the ball at his feet and looking to pass he was quite to fun to watch in our system in highlights, even if he didn't always play particularly well. In 61 Appearances he scored 2 goals and added 4 assists.

4m0D8zi.png

A fixture on our bench due to his utility as a player who could step up to any of our 3 defensive positions in a pinch. This meant he did end up as an unused sub in many games, as you don't alway need the utility player, nonetheless he made 22 appearances and added 1 assist.

oI0xTMp.png

Just never progressed to be close to the first team, Also not starting regularly on the reserve team either really.

55sL48a.png

Was a long shot to ever crack near the first team and maybe with some more development he could have become a squad player but ultimately never made an appearance for the 1st team.

98WLBnp.png

Started getting some looks late on this season, even starting a few games in peripheral competitions. Made 8 appearances for the club.

L0d1kKl.png

Never made it to the first team although he spent most of this year as the Reserve goalkeeper

hwazyZq.png

There's a bit of a logjam of talent at the Attacking midfield positions and he never really established himself to fight for those positions in the first team, ultimately only making 4 appearances.

YBjDPMt.png

Central Midfield tended to be another logjam and Nando wasn't quite able to break into it, with a wide variety of players in front of him. In the end he made 2 appearances for the club.

sZ4i0fJ.png

s80aKL4.png

EuYQf9H.png

3 Players who were never really in position to fight for first team places and never appeared for the team.

MgwbYfW.png

Made an appearance in the Brazilian Cup this year, his only 1st team appearance for the team, ended up on the bench due to schedule conflicts and ended up in the game while we were chasing at the end.

H1hZebF.png

Way off the first team level, but he did end up in a game the year I put a full tagged team out for the final game of the season, and thus made one first team appearance.

RYJkmkz.png

Spent part of the 2027 season as my 4th choice centerback until I loaned him out for more playing time. He made 12 appearances for the club, totaling 2 goals. With his good personality and nice progression, possibly the best future CB for the club.

qQ5dpij.png

Put in some good work this season in spot duty at striker. made 13 appearances for the club and scored 5 goals overall, all in the past season.

5uP4a3g.png

Over this challenge made 3 appearances. In his first appearance he had a 12 save shutout. One of many possible GKs of the future.

sT1T1rG.png

Our Portuguese Youth International (I assume because of the way the database is set up), he made a single appearance for the club, but ultimately did not have any impact.

sS85BcP.png

One of many attacking midfield prospects, made 2 appearances for the team.

zv2HPbh.png

Just never progressed well enough to make any mark for the team.

aKVa1dJ.png

He kind of fit a bunch of positions that we didn't play with, although good stats for a ball winning midfielder meant he made 5 appearances in that role with the first team.

ASyWw5I.png

4p058wl.png

Although they were making solid progression at RB, it was our deepest position, so any appearances for tagged players at that position was unlikely and these two both fell under that.

1NISryq.png

Although never making an appearance for the team, had the save continued, Toninho was one of a few left back prospects who could have had a good shot at claiming the position further down the line.

W7vvflM.png

Started getting some game time this season, ultimately made 5 appearances over this season, and could have been one for the future although there are some glaring holes to his game.

QME4iMy.png

At a position we had many prospects at he never made a mark.

Rx9LAdZ.png

Injuries and poor work ethic meant I shipped him off to the farm because he had progressed so poorly.

7CeLC8O.png

Although he never appeared for the team, had he progressed a little bit further his positional versatility could have made him useful as a regular bench player.

NNG1rtf.png

n0ComDF.png

Got a decent amount of game time with the first team this season, with 14 appearances and 1 goal and 1 assist. Definitely a possible Attacking Forward of the future for the team and I believe set our record for youngest goalscorer.

YiVzbRN.png

Made some appearances  for us as a spot Left Back and Center Back, 13 in total, before being loaned out to get more playing time.

bFWM8Nh.png

His versatility led him to be a squad mainstay on the bench and he even started some games as our BWM when other midfielders were suspended, ultimately made 15 appearances with 1 assist.

kCZ9noT.png

Gave him a fair amount of playing time as a back up left back on the team, he got himself injured a fair bit or he might have gotten more game time, made 13 appearances and didn't play particularly well.

mcReI2Y.png

Made a few sub appearances when he was the only player who could play left back on the bench, 4 in total.

1ZCdybL.png

Kind of an exciting progression for this one, although he didn't make any first team appearances this season

V6azBYD.png

Liked his attributes but not likely to get playing time in his first season at the club.

lCPZKrk.png

Simply doing U20 work in his first full season at the club.

VT57CkG.png

On Loan this past season, to try to get him some playing time.

4zLu0mV.png

Our Token Goalkeeper, due to the fact we already had enough of them to fill out each team he was sent on loan to our affiliate to get some game time, although he seems unlikely to ever progress to be anything for the club.

c6ICywP.png

NrgNXm8.png

Two prospects who went out on loan far from the first team.

Spoiler

0KG4l7e.png

So that's the challenge done for me I guess. It feels exceptionally weird that it is ending here, at least I had a regular starter who came up through my youth academy, but it does feel a little like I just got an easy team and barely had to even worry about the youth aspect of the challenge. But a win is a win I guess, I'd love to do this again but with a country where every season isn't a massive slog like Brazil (it feels like every season takes forever and the offseason is like 2 weeks). I guess I was hoping to do more player development before the challenge was over. Not that I want to sound like a whiner about completing the challenge, it just doesn't feel like it should be over. Anyways the game showed me my overall best 11 and I had some thoughts about it

oIin6pl.png

obsE6u0.png

I agree with Vinicius being on the bench for my overall best lineup. Although he had one monumentally great season, Hygor was more consistent and ultimately when he player contributed more to the team than Vincius.

AMR/DR/MC

The game has Sergio Luiz (22c) as the Right Attacking Mid in my overall best 11, which is insanity. Rafael Luiz should be here, with Edimundo slotting into Right Back. Even Felipe Ferreira here would make more sense. I think this position had so much fluctuation over the challenge that ultimately they moved Ferreira to CM (which he never played really) and Rafael Luiz to RB (which he played the first 2 seasons) leaving a vacuum at AMR that they incorrectly filled with Sergio Luiz (22c)

Ultimately if I had to decide I would have

GK - Caio

RB - Edimundo CB - Gustavo Medina CB - Vinicius Leonardo LB - Jeferson 

CM - Marcos Antonio (23b) CM - Caio Vinicius

AMR - Rafael Luiz AMC - Felipe Ferreira AML - Julio Vitor

ST - Hygor

Subs - Jhoninha, Thiago Reis, Pastor, Filipe Bordon, Sergio Luiz (22c), Vinicius, Guilherme Dias, Marquinhos

wusFj4a.png

y60csCe.png

aSkAJa5.png

CPJyNWs.png

q0v54b9.png

jdTpYJV.png

ClsR8Rt.png

n6I2Dt8.png

KVN89Df.png

R8NKHVz.png

fNHGHIM.png

uAvhdI8.png

ghWmEB2.png

6hvAyty.png

Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 6 Review
Season 2028/29

Another excellent intake with 5 elite talents.
Signed 8/16 players.
intake
intake-all
elite talent1 - Timo Arend [GK]
elite talent2 - Nazif Moussa [AML] Togo
elite talent3 - Antiono Ferrando [AMR]
elite talent4 - Robin Ankenbrand [AMR] Kosovo
elite talent5 - Alan Pawlik [DMC]

Table - predicted  last 18th, finished 16th with 22 pts, won relegation play-off.
League
First round bad and very nervous. We were 17th with 9 pts only, same points as 16th Werder. We had fight with Werder and Paderborn for the 16th spot which gives relegation play-off against 3rd Bundesliga 2 team.
Second round also bad, but we have luck that other two teams are worse than us and we finished 16th with 22 pts.
Relegation play-off won 7:5 again vs HSV.
Würzburger - HSV 5:1
HSV - Würzburger 4:2

DFB Pokal - 2nd round - away lost in penalties vs Eintracht

Last match of regular season Franz Helmer broken lower leg 7-10 months injury.

Transfers
I did very risky move and sold most of my older playrs counting on fast development of young generation. It was almost deadly move for the team.
Departures of player who were significant to the club (apps/gls):
image.png.bafe476742536b97ccc4710df0585fef.png

Presence of youth players in the main team.
2024 intake - 3 players
2025 intake - 4 players
2026 intake - 4 players
2027 intake - 1 player

Seven players promoted do the main team (apps/gls):
DR    Tristan van der Veen    23/0
DC    Branimir Župić              19/0
DMC    Lars Mestdagh          25/0
DMC    Justin Pacolli                9/0
AMR    Philipp Fiedler           20/1
AML    Ricardo Garrido        26/1
FC    Gordon Kübler               8/0

Season best eleven.

After season we hired Borussia Monchngladbach legend Jonas Hofmann as a new model citizen HoYD.

Summary
Upgraded every aspect of facilities TF/YF/JC/YR.
image.thumb.png.b027c12aef5d830bfe1782d425ba3c7a.png

Board announces to enlarge stadium by 7528 seats. Temporary we will play at Nürnberg until 21.4.2030
Stadium

Personal Coaching Data
Did Continental B course and started A.
image.png.d79a2c1d46362eec6e628a060149a6f1.png

Edited by tomay

7 hours ago, DazRTaylor said:

Youth Candidates

Season 2025/26

SC Preußen Münster

4jwfyXc.png

The preview was amazing:

RcRnh63.png

The intake was obviously good though, being greedy, I was hoping for some players with higher current ability.

OBcmylQ.png

GwiEAhs.png

QTiCBGB.png

On56btS.png

EmFchEn.pngtLxzCPt.png

Nice HOYD. :)

FC Vestsjaelland Logo PNG Vector (EPS) Free Download

XaW - FC Vestsjælland - Season 2025/26 (Season 3) - 2. division

cbfe3po.png

aP2GkVt.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

A good season last time, and even better this time around. We were a bit off Næstved, but a 2nd place is enough to promote us up to the 2nd tier. Holstebro actually looked like the runaway team for a while, but they collapsed heavily towards the end and fell behind. In the preliminary stage we did ok and went into the promotion stage again, this time from a decent 3rd place. Once there we had some good results and it was a three horse race along Næstved and Holstebro, and if Holstebro hadn't imploded, we might have looked likely to get another 3rd place. But we are up, and I'm excited to see how we fare against another tier on the pyramid. This season, I added a few more youngsters to the squad. Morten Ellehave 24b is now a regular in the defensive role, while Tyler White 25a and Asger Thomsen 25b are rotational options.

The intake this season was really good though, as we got in several talents, including a first choice goalkeeper and a 2nd choice right back, two positions we were struggling to fill. Very happy with this intake.

DBU Pokalen: We beat Frederikshavn and BK Frem before we lost to Horsens in the 3rd round.

Around the world

ovlUlZI.png

B Team

They only played friendlies this season.

U19s

They went back to only friendlies this season for whatever reason.

Youth intake:

6UctOG9.png

PVM9f8O.png

qR5CuDL.png

hGVs5gl.png

JxMvuwi.png

vPo68Wf.png

utriR0b.png

Trophy cabinet

3. Division - 1 (2023/24)

Player statistics:

Most apps for the clubs

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Apps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morten Ellehave 24b	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	63
Tyler White 25a		Denmark		USA		2025-Present	34
Martin Iversen 24f	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	22
Casper Bredahl 24c	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	21
Asger Thomsen 25b	Denmark		<N/A>		2025-Present	20

Most goals for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Goals
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casper Bredahl 24c	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	4
Lasse Jensen 26f	Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	2
Arne Bach Larsen 25c	Denmark		<N/A>		2025-Present	1

Most assists for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Assists
Morten Ellehave 24b	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	6
Martin Iversen 24f	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	1
Tobias Kunst 24g	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	1
Nichlas Højgaard 24i	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	1
Tyler White 25a		Denmark		USA		2025-Present	1

Supporters:

jXCztLr.png

Summary:

CRWiwg7.png

6 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I have seen on the front page that the date for France is 20th June. I have saved it on 10th June and still get the same teams every time I reload.

Is there anyone in here playing with French teams that can advise me what to do please?

France has 4 divisions showing and simulating but the lowest league you can pick is the 3rd tier, that's why you weren't getting any new teams because Toulon had already been promoted and you weren't going back far enough.

1 way around it is saving the game before the season starts in August and holidaying until June, that's how you'll get new teams.

Alternatively, you can literally manage any team in the 4th tier but you have to save scum throughout the season ensuring your chosen team wins enough to get promoted!

11 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

Thinking of Giving this Challenge another try any recommendations on where to go that could keep me interested in it long term. 

With 6 divisions to navigate, you can't get much longer term than England.

Alternatively, you could pick a country where it'll be easier to triumph domestically in the short-term (possibly) and then in the long-term trying to crack Europe. Croatia, Czech Republic, or somewhere in Scandinavia maybe?

Edited by Brentmeister

2 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

Thinking of Giving this Challenge another try any recommendations on where to go that could keep me interested in it long term. 

My suggestion would be outside Europe, not that it narrows it down much I'm afraid!

I hadn't completed a season outside of a European league in ~25years of CM/FM addiction, but having recently completed ~10 years in Chile, and now 10yrs in Indonesia, I can't see me heading back to Europe any time soon.  Managing money is much more important outside of Europe, as you wont be able to rely on load of CL (or EL/ECL).  Player sales can actually help as you can invest the money in youth spend, facilities, staff etc, unlike in Europe where, after 15/20 seasons, there is so much money in the bank that selling your top player for £100m is almost pointless.  Its much more interesting imo.

If you're looking to complete then Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, South Korea, Iran (custom db), Saudi (custom db), Japan (custom dbs), New Zealand (custom db), Egypt (custom db) would all be good options, as they are very strong in their regions.

GL

17 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

Depends on what you are after. For me it's all about finding a club I connect to, but that is individual. A few examples:

• Africanos Bragança - Portugal - The club produces mainly players from Cape Verde, so perhaps you can help Cape Verde also become great (after completing the challenge, perhaps also manage the national team?).
  • Lyn Oslo - Norway - A sort of fallen giant, in the Norwegian sense, as they used to be a major club, and were part of the who legal case of Jon Obi Mikel to Manchester United Chelsea that even made the club director go to prison and eventually caused the club to fold and restart as amateurs.
  • Energie Cottbus - Germany - No East German (from outside Berlin) club has ever won the Bundesliga since the reunification, why not be the first?

Things like that make me connect to a save and give me a better connection to the club. I also often look a the stadium through maps and read up on the history of the club I manage. So whenever I pick a club I often spend several days reloading, finding a club I like the look of and then read up on and check Google maps and stuff before I start. I realize I might be strange though! :D

@XaWIf you're not spending as long picking a team as you are playing, then you're not playing FM the right way :D

I even went as far as contacting a team in Slovenia to check what formation they used.  Turns out lower league teams in Slovenia are up for a bit of 4-4-2.  I only managed about 10 seasons with them (in the FM22 thread), not sure why I left tbh, it was actually quite a fun league/team.

image.thumb.png.7ba3cf61c5dfdc8d3f015ccf4b6383ef.png

Lewes_F.C._logo.png.17ff88445a420e615b513a8838cc752f.png

Lewes FC Season Review (25/26)

League:

Another season of mid-table mediocrity. We were never really in trouble, but never competed for play off spots either. 

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-02at23_57_27.thumb.png.7f74ee71bce417a40c8d75cd0a1c3849.png

FA Cup:

We made it to the 1st round for the very first time! We had a home game against Port Vale and lost 3 - 6. We had a sold out stadium for the first time, which was nice, but not as nice as a big away day.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-02at23_56_49.png.fea1c670ed6c8dc6649c9904ffa76aab.png

FA Trophy:

We made it to the 4rd round, where we were beaten by Vanarama North team Chorley.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-02at23_56_57.png.8e25e21824c1ad03cb93244dc3e79ea3.png

Intake:

Tons of potential and players who will directly be put in our first team. Let's hope some of them develop nicely.

Screenshot2023-08-02at21_09_17.thumb.png.7217b82f7de1fc21b5d316ef62e081e8.png

Dominik Ebbers: A new GK, who will be our starter going forwards.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-02at23_58_08.thumb.png.ff16c0790e60fa5d719bbedb74ba211b.png

Marc Parkes: Talented left winger, who's unambitious but has high determination...

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-02at23_57_49.thumb.png.446d617429cdcb60363f6e1bf031d583.png

Finances and upgrades

Our finances are still very healthy, at above 500K, but the board refuses to approve any facility upgrade.

Our Academy coaching is at Excellent and our Youth Recruitment at Above Average.

Best XI

We have our first player reaching the 60 points mark in Milton. Dominik Ebbers will be our starting GK, there is more depth in defense now with the additions of Jurgen Kola and Harvey Wearing. Midfield remains dire. Paul Duff played most of the games, but barely improved. Wingers remain our strength and in offense our Norwegian Rolf Christian Onarheim became leading goal scorer last season.

Overall, the average score is improving slightly

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-03at11_25_31.png.c0f8bbe4e8901bee8f7c5768d10bc70a.png

Next season:

We're predicted to finish mid-table again, although I'm hoping we can make the play offs again.

Stopped my Turkey run after I upgraded my pc and lost my save. Took a break for a bit but decided to have another go. Decided on Belgium, not sure if still bugged like the OP but going to try and be ultra finance focused just in case ie minimal extras on wages and being stricter on what youth I take.

Club Introduction

Racing Club Harelbeke

rcharelbeke.jpg.64526cdb673f1a27b2e401ef0da1bfe9.jpg

The Manager

image.thumb.jpeg.7cbc60efc3c13858a196ce2078fe8587.jpeg

The Club

image.thumb.jpeg.61c2536b3df45aac1c6eafde36fc5c74.jpeg

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.5*)      None                1     1     1     1     1     1     4     4     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Average           Adequate              Adequate         Average            National   (2*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Turkish Cup          Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 7 Review
Season 2029/30

Another excellent intake with 5 elite talents.
Signed 9/16 players.
intake
intake-all
[GK] Ezio Di Giorgio ITA
[DR] Luis Egereer AUT
[DM] Ahmet Aydin TUR
[AM] Hermann Fritschi GER
[ML] Manouchehr Zare GER

Table
Predicted last 18th, finished 14th with 30pts (+8)
League
First round same crappy play as year ago. Franz was still injured (until january 2030). New strikers didn't work well together. But we managed to take 15th position with 13 pts.
Second round it was hard fight for 13-17th place. We won most games with teams below mostly because new strikers pair started to work better and it was enough. 17pts in this round. Unfortunatelly our legend Frank is 29yo, and his form after injury was tragic. No goals this season in 9 apps. He is probably finished with us.
DFB Pokal - 3rd round - home lost 0-1 against St.Pauli (Bundesliga 2)

Transfers
No significant departures.

Presence of youth players in the main team (16/22 players) with stats. Please ignore age column, it is not updated, need to hide next time.
image.png.dafec1dad8ac9a9c98551d76e065caf0.png

Summary
Upgraded junior coaching facilites.
We moved to expanded stadium (22585 seats) in april 2030. We played 2 matches and after season board announced next stadium expansion by 6266 (to 28851 seats). Costs 13.25M and it takes until 8.12.2030.

image.thumb.png.52a634e6c5a74c5e7528f42a105db703.png

Personal Coaching Data
Finished Continental A and now i am during last PRO coaching course.

image.png.526d50035684344eb3b1589afe1cfb6b.png

Edited by tomay

12 hours ago, Brentmeister said:

France has 4 divisions showing and simulating but the lowest league you can pick is the 3rd tier, that's why you weren't getting any new teams because Toulon had already been promoted and you weren't going back far enough.

1 way around it is saving the game before the season starts in August and holidaying until June, that's how you'll get new teams.

Alternatively, you can literally manage any team in the 4th tier but you have to save scum throughout the season ensuring your chosen team wins enough to get promoted!

Oh ok so are you saying I can't manage SC Toulon then?

3 hours ago, XaW said:

Depends on what you are after. For me it's all about finding a club I connect to, but that is individual. A few examples:

• Africanos Bragança - Portugal - The club produces mainly players from Cape Verde, so perhaps you can help Cape Verde also become great (after completing the challenge, perhaps also manage the national team?).
  • Lyn Oslo - Norway - A sort of fallen giant, in the Norwegian sense, as they used to be a major club, and were part of the who legal case of Jon Obi Mikel to Manchester United Chelsea that even made the club director go to prison and eventually caused the club to fold and restart as amateurs.
  • Energie Cottbus - Germany - No East German (from outside Berlin) club has ever won the Bundesliga since the reunification, why not be the first?

Things like that make me connect to a save and give me a better connection to the club. I also often look a the stadium through maps and read up on the history of the club I manage. So whenever I pick a club I often spend several days reloading, finding a club I like the look of and then read up on and check Google maps and stuff before I start. I realize I might be strange though! :D

will have a look around various nations and leagues and see what team takes my interest and will look up them up and read about there History to see if that will help me decide my team, Just came off from doing a Portuguese save with Salgueiros fc. Also quick Question do i have to go on holiday for a season like i says in the thread. 

Edited by Gersdude123

53 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Oh ok so are you saying I can't manage SC Toulon then?

As long as they come up from the 4th and are unplayable in the first season, it's fine.

I was just letting you know how to get different teams because France is different from most leagues this year for some reason.

16 minutes ago, Brentmeister said:

As long as they come up from the 4th and are unplayable in the first season, it's fine.

I was just letting you know how to get different teams because France is different from most leagues this year for some reason.

Oh ok cool. I thought I had messed up then. Cheers for letting me know.

SC Toulon Season 1 Review

download.jpg.56db444b77c95a50fd2938f6b9bfa996.jpg

Competitions

image.thumb.png.2634693c4aa69bef983b9427e1573aa3.png

A nice mid table finish in my first season in charge. I didn't have a big squad to start off with and it took us a while to find some consistency but we got there in the end. I think we will do well next season and hopefully at least get into the play offs.

Best Player - Zoumana Simpara

image.thumb.png.4b1c96636fb9db8f5f5e960f80d0e032.png

Simpara was our main man up front with 27 goals for the season and an average rating of 7.49.

Youth Candidates

d3177113f57d65363d186692f5177418.thumb.png.f30c78e23bc8fea0dcaca8984b9b8faf.png

Only a few of the youth candidates managed to get some first team action with Henri Joel Outhman(YP08) getting 5 games and getting 1 assist. 

image.thumb.png.0a7664f1dd1d8da61d35d946ac00ec4e.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.1e66532ec6d185810d2e040555b28b7d.png

Looking forward to my 2nd season in charge to see how I get on.

image.png.ae9daec26799a6b993486c7a20debf30.png

We had another good season, winning our fourth consecutive title and now joint most successful.  We also managed more points in our AFC Champions League group than ever before, so hopefully this bodes well for the future.  Lets see what chatGPT has in store for me this season...

End of Season Review: Persitara Jakarta Utara - Season 10 (2031)

The jubilation that echoed through the streets of North Jakarta can only be described as a crescendo of triumph as Persitara Jakarta Utara concluded Season 10 in a blaze of glory. The club, commonly known as Persitara, has etched its name in the annals of football history, leaving an indelible mark on both the domestic and continental stage.

Domestic and Continental Performances: Glory on the Home Turf

In the BRI Liga 1, Persitara exhibited unrivalled prowess, clinching the domestic league title with an astonishing 89 points, a monumental feat that positioned them 15 points ahead of their nearest contender, Persebaya Surabaya. This dominant performance solidified Persitara's stature as a powerhouse in Indonesian football. Their victory resonated not just within the confines of their home city, Jakarta, but throughout the nation, reaffirming their position as a true footballing force.

image.png.cf363027c91343dee569c4a29ff0203d.png

The club's journey in the Piala Indonesia took a fierce and dramatic turn, leading them to the semi-finals. Unfortunately, their ambitions were halted by Persebaya Surabaya, who prevailed with a 6-4 aggregate victory. As a testament to their character, Persebaya went on to secure the cup against PERSIS Solo in the final.

Persitara's foray onto the continental stage saw them participate in the prestigious AFC Champions League. In a tightly contested Group stage, they garnered 9 points, placing third. While their quest for continental glory faced a temporary setback, the experience gained and challenges surmounted will undoubtedly serve as stepping stones for future conquests.

image.png.1875489ccf0d932ddf70c3f6b248e78e.png

Players: Stars Shine Bright

The heart and soul of any football club lies within its players, and Persitara's stalwarts illuminated the pitch with their exceptional performances. Leading the charge was Dede Kahfi [59], a young prodigy whose versatile skillset and commanding presence earned him the title of Fans' Player of the Year. A testament to his potential, Dede displayed remarkable passing and shooting abilities throughout his 35 appearances, leaving fans in awe.

image.thumb.png.11d3239267c42cbfd1b42389044edb71.png

The top performers this season included Akbar Muabuay [51], whose Sofascore rating of 7.84 exemplified his artistry on the field. Aji Adi [49], a stalwart in defense, showcased his unwavering commitment and was an integral part of the team's success, earning a Sofascore rating of 7.60. Dede Kahfi [59] continued to dazzle, with a Sofascore rating of 7.58, demonstrating his prowess as a young attacking midfielder and striker.

Sahrul Iqbal [53] led the goal-scoring charts, his lethal combination of speed and shooting prowess netting him an impressive 34 goals across all competitions. Dio Daud [56] assumed the role of the ultimate playmaker, contributing 12 crucial assists and showcasing unparalleled speed and vision.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.76fa51a7de7d32b7d0eee2fcee7b1da3.png

image.thumb.png.4c1807565422ffcf26c43bd35121f909.png

image.thumb.png.1b5eff176e7ca9ff3a33cf2a0f6821e7.png

image.thumb.png.9bd322e55c5522bef3fb946c6228591f.png

Youth Intake: Nurturing Tomorrow's Stars

The nurturing of young talent has always been a hallmark of Persitara's legacy, and this season's youth intake rated an exceptional 5 out of 5. Among the emerging stars, Fernando Akbar [51], a 16-year-old attacking midfielder, exhibited remarkable skills that foretell a bright future. Abdul Bahri [53] and Yan Rivai [53], both aged 16, displayed immense promise in midfield and goalkeeping, respectively, embodying the club's commitment to holistic development.

Hari Sujana [51] and Ahmad Nurcholis [54], both products of the previous season's intake, continued to flourish and solidify their place as key prospects for Persitara's future success.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.bf032da6717b6607cc291cf51128e359.png

image.thumb.png.cd8ff4af608031d800209ef5d984ef81.png

image.thumb.png.63a8f37065bc25beb516cb20d6462206.png

image.thumb.png.cce758046e037f34e9786fc7fbf88067.png

image.thumb.png.35a396adc3f7600491666baa56250216.png

Finances: A Balancing Act

On the financial front, Persitara demonstrated prudent management, maintaining a balance of £83k. This fiscal responsibility serves as a foundation upon which the club can continue to build and thrive.

Spoiler

image.png.376270dff60d684c404a03e5fc08953f.png

Around the World

Beyond Persitara's triumphs, the footballing world witnessed captivating battles across Asia. Ulsan Hyundai of South Korea clinched the AFC Champions League, securing their fifth title by defeating Al-Sadd Qatar 2-1 in the final. Ryôtarô Araki, the Japanese sensation from Al-Sadd, emerged as the Champions League MVP, leaving an indelible mark with 9 goals and 4 assists.

In the Asian Cup 2031, South Korea emerged victorious, prevailing over Saudi Arabia with a 2-1 score line in the final. Indonesia, although falling short in qualification, ascended the FIFA men's rankings to 94th, marking a slight improvement on the global stage.

SUMMARY

image.thumb.png.2f10dc79da671f7b8905267638528b9f.png

image.thumb.png.b04693d75ad8cd117a8f48b3d1d3fc0c.png

image.thumb.png.0bfc995d9aa457c3564a8cf355bc449a.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d934f81226a6c0a68ff130fbfb2d1195.png

image.thumb.png.842deea51be4fc378d5f1d0e38622ecb.png

58 minutes ago, Gersdude123 said:

anyone know the date were i need to sim to for Germany so i can save it and go back till i get the team i want promoted. 

June 20th. For different teams to be promoted, make a save around June 6th

17 minutes ago, Brentmeister said:

June 20th. For different teams to be promoted, make a save around June 6th

did that but each time i did a reload it was always the same teams getting promoted when i went to the 20th june saved it like it said on the 6th of june.

Edited by Gersdude123

1 hour ago, Gersdude123 said:

did that but each time i did a reload it was always the same teams getting promoted when i went to the 20th june saved it like it said on the 6th of june.

That's strange? Try going back another week to May 30th.

SC Toulon Season 2 Youth Intake Review

download.jpg.a7d657c9585b87dacdf01769ed2b3935.jpg

image.thumb.png.0ce31493d4dde69a9048a347f31edc29.png

image.thumb.png.7cf1aba4a24b4dec7ebed9762795e68e.png

image.thumb.png.6bd94016cd19ffb71c6b1f1f3779a8b5.png

image.thumb.png.73b2e6f8d0b5a798adc6d9c918844ba1.png

Another great youth intake with 12 x Elite Talents and 4 x Top Talents.

Literally all of them are French with an Algerian as well.

Our previous season's youth intake have been getting a lot of game time and Mohamed Kone(YP3) has stood out the most with 10 goals from 17 games so far and 6.79 average rating.

image.thumb.png.15aa7f676904fc79b17f3d954ed72ed8.png

SC Toulon Season 2 Review

download.jpg.36550a503e1d4e123fc9a3b2014ea372.jpg

Competitions

image.thumb.png.ceb64499ad7ae792c669b74a679d6349.png

This didn't go the way I wanted it to do. We were very lucky to stay in the league. The main factor for this season going badly was the lack of central defenders I had. Especially as my tactic has me playing with 3 central defenders :D

I now have 4 central defenders to choose from thanks to my youth intake giving me this brilliant looking prospect.

image.thumb.png.cad762c2fcc27cd6561c5960603f6df0.png

My best player was our striker Bertrand Fourrier who managed to get 16 goals for the season.

image.thumb.png.687f35359f70d68d33a91d253febac59.png

Our best youth player of the season was Mohamed Kone(YP03) who managed to score 16 goals in his debut season for the club.

image.thumb.png.9e47374e32caf108da5ab46871f8eaa1.png

Last seasons top scorer Zoumana Simpara wasn't as good as he was last season but he still contributed with 12 goals for the season.

image.thumb.png.4b4bdc51f7b4e3c3bfa75fcbbae780ca.png

None of this season's youth prospects played any first team football but that will come with time and hopefully they will become first team regular soon enough.

d639e40b2061746149a04e17b238c323.thumb.png.71b48bcbc82fcad438883a3661c126ef.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.38a7d4a7f7b1edcd1fa102214c333999.png

Lewes_F.C._logo.png.34c9106b7c69f580e9ef29f92e3ba16d.png

Lewes FC Season Review (26/27)

League:

Well this came out of nowhere. Completely unexpected we dominated the league and finished the season with a whopping 109 points, 16 points ahead of Boreham Woods. I have no idea how we will survive in the National league, but those are future worries...

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-04at01_55_19.thumb.png.b6739d4e560a3c97be3c10006ef82d0e.png

FA Cup:

We were knocked out in the 4rd qualifying round by Yeovil.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-08-04at01_55_37.thumb.png.c19372542d1ff25a65bce6190c7910eb.png

FA Trophy

An early exit in the FA Trophy by the hands of Hampton & Richmond Borough.

Screenshot2023-08-04at01_55_46.thumb.png.5c1c988b962e29d35e655745b140de7f.png

Intake:

As usual, a lot of high potential which probably never will be reached. Some useful squad players here and there. Not the worst intake, but also not the best.

Screenshot2023-08-03at23_37_20.thumb.png.e31a5be9b785d0edca9a411351ba95b4.png

Finances and upgrades

We have more than 600K in the bank, but the board refuses to approve any upgrades due to our present financial situation... Our Academy Coaching and Youth Recruitment are both at Excellent in the meantime.

Best Xi

Milton and then everyone else. The Vanarama South Christiano Ronaldo has developed massively and is already a good Vanarama National player, while the majority of our players are good regional premier division players... Again, no idea how we won our league so easily this season. 

In goal Dominik Ebbers took the reins from Thamindu Muit. Defensively Jurgen Kola had a good first season next to stalwart Charlie Beadle (although I don't believe he has much potential left). In central midfield Tyrique Hyde is still the best player, but he's very much on the decline. Greg McLeish came through this season's intake and will be put in the rotation. On the wing Milton is an absolute star. Marc Parkes had a great first season as well and might become a very good winger in his own right. Deon Moore was back to his goal scoring ways, scoring 33 goals. He's also very much on the decline though, so no idea how he will fare in the National league. 

Screenshot2023-08-04at12_48_17.png.54a40d03020d01166e0f81867bc78bf5.png

Next season

Survival is the name of the game. Even if we go straight back down, I hope I don't get sacked. I really want to upgrade some of our facilities

billericay-town-fc-club-badge.webp.4218633972d49a53c721f1ca542fe627.webp

"Fudge" Earl of Grey

Season 10 - 32/33

We were almost relegated. The Season was doomed, red cards, penalties we got 10 games in row with penalties against us. We lost 6:1, 5:1, 4:2 for months. Nothing worked out until a magic run of form and some help from the forum in April secured us another year in the sloughs of Vanarama National South. I'm fed up. There is no silver lining just nothing. Our U18s challenged for the title again but finished 2nd. It's devastating I don't know what to do. 

Ah shot: Jayden Mundle-Smith will retire after this season and is the last legendary player to leave. He's been our captain all the years. 

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-08-04um20_25_37.thumb.png.523308e2fe1490daefd89925f11bb156.png

Edited by HanziZoloman

Sorry for being a pain in the bum but I am going to start the challenge again as I wasn't enjoying my time with SC Toulon this time out.

I am going to have a look to see what teams come up in Belgium, Germany, Holland and Portgual and then decide from there.

Does anyone have any interesting teams or teams with good facilities etc in these countries as I would appreciate some suggestions.

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

I have found a few interesting teams so far.

Aachen  - Germany]

Livorno - Italy

KSC Lokren-Temse - Belgium

I thought I found a team called CD Vitoria in Spain that had great finances, facilities etc and then realized they were a B team for Eibar :seagull:

I am going to try reload a few more times in Spain and try other countries like Holland and Portugal until I make my final decision.

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham