[FM23] [SKIN] #TATO23

Wozzie

2 minutes ago, manoman said:

Love the skin .I have a question .how do I Implement the match tablet into another skin .

Thanks 

most of the files are in the match folder, but it's not always as simple as just copy paste

match in between highlights panel.xml is where i would start

copy it over and then open it in a editor looking for needed files inside it, until you have them all

also look inside the file you've copy'd over for needed files, classes, fonts, etc

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, snowofman said:

most of the files are in the match folder, but it's not always as simple as just copy paste

copy it over and then open it in a editor looking for needed files inside it, until you have them all

also look inside the file you've copy'd over for needed files, classes, fonts, etc

This is a key file you need from the tato graphics folder - boxes/custom/match/touchline tablet/paper

Hello, just in case anyone likes it and wants to use it, i imported the "stadium panel" from the Vince Skin 1.3, i think it looks really cool with the details to the right and icons for them.

This is how it looks like

image.thumb.png.533af8f891a44c49229342a043484322.png

image.thumb.png.18c392e8ef97d121aec4d31648ff37f3.png

You do need to have the graphics for stadiums, i got mine from here sortitoutsi

stadium overview panel.xml Install it in panels\club

Information folder (contains the icons)  move it to graphics\icons

information.rar stadium overview panel.xml

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Link remove as this can be seen as advertising and distributing copyrighted material

Ok, sorry didn't know about that rule

btw do you or anyone knows how to edit the Club page, i would like to change the manager info for the manager info in the Electric Panther skin.

image.png.0af4116621bc01ddd35eeffc26ac3df0.png

the one to the right just looks so much better, also if possible change the goals for league, cup, awards won

probably asking to much, i gave it a try bu i have no idea how to do that, if anyone knows and has the time plz give it a try, thanks :)

55 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

Ok, sorry didn't know about that rule

btw do you or anyone knows how to edit the Club page, i would like to change the manager info for the manager info in the Electric Panther skin.

image.png.0af4116621bc01ddd35eeffc26ac3df0.png

the one to the right just looks so much better, also if possible change the goals for league, cup, awards won

probably asking to much, i gave it a try bu i have no idea how to do that, if anyone knows and has the time plz give it a try, thanks :)

Look for the container on the club page (alot of them container "manager snapshot" if you ctrl F should give you the panel and file= information and should be a simple ish switch out

1 hour ago, JustHowie said:

Look for the container on the club page (alot of them container "manager snapshot" if you ctrl F should give you the panel and file= information and should be a simple ish switch out

image.png.c848f0bd2bb252803cd83a870c2e88e5.png

I think i somewhat did it but i have 0 idea how to make it longer to the right side and have the information to the right side and not just go down off screen. Also 0 idea how to change the name "widg" for Manager, this stuff is confusing haha, 3h or so trying to make this work, i just wanted to play the game XD

Anyway if someone can help, this is what i have changed

Header manager.xml

<panel>
    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
    <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<!-- IF MANAGER IS AT CLUB -->
    <container  class="inner_subtle_box" id="manC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="mana" player="false" file="club/header manager snapshot">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="TMnR" />
                <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

<!-- NO MANAGER -->
    <container class="inner_subtle_box" id="nomC">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<widget class="object_action_button" id="oabt" action_id="TCpJ" colour="secondary" red_replacement="secondary">
                <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>
</panel>

Club Info Top.xml

<panel> 
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" /> 
<container class="drop" force_title_borders="true" id="SUBP"/> 
<record id="default_properties" late_loading="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true"/>        

<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel"  id="itl2"  late_loading="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
            <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="club/woz/facilities" save_session_state="true" id="itlf" default_item="true" late_loading="true">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="316691" type="use" value="Facilities" />
        </widget>    
<!-- MANAGER INFO -->
        <widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" default_height="-2" id="tStM" file="club/header manager">
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="club/woz/club info" id="ilin" late_loading="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="394792" type="use" />
        </widget>

</panel> 

Club overview manager top.xml

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">

<!--manager-->
    <container default_width="-1" priority="1">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />      
      <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="TMnR" file="club/header manager">
        </record>
      </widget>
    </container>
  </container>

</panel>

Club overview panel.xml

<!--Top L-->				
		<container class="tato" default_height="-1" priority="1">

<container class="team_container_information_overview_panel" file="none" id="cltL" default_height="-1" priority="1" gap="0" >
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" draw_vertical_dividers="true" priority="1">
				<record id="default_properties" default_width="-1" minimum_width="250" late_loading="true" />
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" save_session_state="true" file="club/woz/club info top" late_loading="true" default_item="ctzp" default_width="-1" priority="1"/> 
			</container>
			</container>

</container>

Sorry for the long post, no matter what i search i just can't seem to make it stretch to the right and make the other stats show up to the right.

Also uploaded the skin in case someone wants to give it a try and the code in the post isn't enough.

Tato23_v1.fmf

28 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

image.png.c848f0bd2bb252803cd83a870c2e88e5.png

I think i somewhat did it but i have 0 idea how to make it longer to the right side and have the information to the right side and not just go down off screen. Also 0 idea how to change the name "widg" for Manager, this stuff is confusing haha, 3h or so trying to make this work, i just wanted to play the game XD

Anyway if someone can help, this is what i have changed

Header manager.xml

<panel>
    <boolean id="should_force_refresh" value="true"/>

<!-- IF MANAGER IS AT CLUB -->
    <container  class="inner_subtle_box" id="manC">
        <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="mana" player="false" file="club/header manager snapshot">
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

<!-- NO MANAGER -->
    <container class="inner_subtle_box" id="nomC">

<widget class="object_action_button" id="oabt" action_id="TCpJ" colour="secondary" red_replacement="secondary">
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>
</panel>

Club Info Top.xml

<panel> 
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" /> 
<container class="drop" force_title_borders="true" id="SUBP"/> 
<record id="default_properties" late_loading="true" dont_set_embedded_title="true" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true"/>        

<widget class="club_overview_kits_panel"  id="itl2"  late_loading="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="319448" type="use" value="Kits[COMMENT: title for the club kits the club overview panel]" />
        </widget>

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="club/woz/facilities" save_session_state="true" id="itlf" default_item="true" late_loading="true">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="316691" type="use" value="Facilities" />
        </widget>    
<!-- MANAGER INFO -->
        <widget class="club_overview_staff_panel" default_height="-2" id="tStM" file="club/header manager">
                        </record>
                    </widget>

<widget class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="club/woz/club info" id="ilin" late_loading="true">
            <translation id="title" translation_id="394792" type="use" />
        </widget>

</panel> 

Club overview manager top.xml

<panel>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="bottom,extend" offset="0" />

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" inset="0" offset="0" gap="0">

<!--manager-->
    <container default_width="-1" priority="1">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />      
      <widget class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="TMnR" file="club/header manager">
        </record>
      </widget>
    </container>
  </container>

</panel>

Club overview panel.xml

<!--Top L-->				
		<container class="tato" default_height="-1" priority="1">

<container class="team_container_information_overview_panel" file="none" id="cltL" default_height="-1" priority="1" gap="0" >
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>

<container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" draw_vertical_dividers="true" priority="1">
				<record id="default_properties" default_width="-1" minimum_width="250" late_loading="true" />
				<container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" save_session_state="true" file="club/woz/club info top" late_loading="true" default_item="ctzp" default_width="-1" priority="1"/> 
			</container>
			</container>

</container>

Sorry for the long post, no matter what i search i just can't seem to make it stretch to the right and make the other stats show up to the right.

Also uploaded the skin in case someone wants to give it a try and the code in the post isn't enough.

Tato23_v1.fmf 8.46 MB · 0 downloads

In club/header manager snapshot

<widget class="table" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows, printable" id="clst" layout="-3,-1,-3,-1" row_spacing="0">

remove bold in line 107 in header manager snapshot (all the info for the panel is in there) will fix your left right spacing issue

and changed 

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,1,110" />

to

<layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,1,-1" />

in line 8

hope this helps

image.png.9bb71dad6bbfc9e992e752da440610dc.png

Edited by JustHowie
added info

11 hours ago, JustHowie said:

In club/header manager snapshot

remove bold in line 107 in header manager snapshot (all the info for the panel is in there) will fix your left right spacing issue

and changed 

to

in line 8

hope this helps

image.png.9bb71dad6bbfc9e992e752da440610dc.png

that helped yes but didn't solve the issue of only the games/club jobs showing up, the rest just goes down off screen, can't find any way to move it to the right side, no idea why all i did was copy the file from the other skin and chance the goals for league,cup,etc..  anyway i replaced the position so leagues etc.. shows up first, can't even show relegation, really no idea how to change the window size and name. thx for the help tho maybe eventually someone that knows how will read or i will try again after i play a bit

image.png.60757e9fe8ba508b5d565d50a0a83a44.png

Hello,
Thank you for this great work and for sharing.
I've seen on many BusttheNet Gaming videos a skin that looks very similar to the Tato23 skin.
However, it looks different, for example the player sheet is not the same as shown in the screenshot below.

Overview_player.png.6c797ae7c08495710b9a24cd39a5732e.png

The source video is here

Is a different version available for download ?
Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by Batigoal__

10 minutes ago, Batigoal__ said:

Hello,
I've seen on many BusttheNet Gaming videos a skin that looks very similar to the Tato23 skin.
However, it looks different, for example the player sheet is not the same as shown in the screenshot below.

The source video is here

Thank you for your feedback.not that I'm aware off dep

Have you tried his Dropbox link in the description of the video there's a skins folder. My guess is tactica 

Screenshot_20230725-181733.png

3 hours ago, Batigoal__ said:

Hello,

The source video is here

The skin looks like Tato from last year.

bustthenet is a seasoned Skin maker from what i know, so he can have made it work for FM23.

From what i know Tato / Wozzie havnt made another or updated this any more then what you can download here

EDIT - Maybe it is this version, try and check if it's the attribute page you've shown and not the profil page.

On 24/07/2023 at 09:01, hyrule_king said:

This is a key file you need from the tato graphics folder - boxes/custom/match/touchline tablet/paper

Thank you will try that .by just copying match between highlights...it didn't work properly 

5 hours ago, alex1234 said:

Thank you will try that .by just copying match between highlights...it didn't work properly 

I did say you would have to open it and look for other files, classes, fonts, etc. so no it would not be enough to just copy over the 1 file

19 hours ago, Batigoal__ said:

Hello,

The source video is here

The reason is very simple - this screen is the Player/Attributes page, not the Player/Overview screen. That's why it looks different. You can set Profile or Attributes as a Landing page in the preferences/interface. 

image.png.c5de1159b2965fe2ec3c4dd96588703e.png image.png.1643ae57efa26f7459db8deac84b0a0f.png

d6303854e6579657f5f0940ab9318a0d.gif

YaY!! image.png.1f9f5c94386e2ea1081dad51fff07ad1.png

finally fixed it, now it says Manager, and has all information i wanted, league, promotion etc..

Now only thing missing is having the windows be all the club color on the title instead of just a red line in this case.

For those that want it i'm uploading the skin.

Tato23_v1.fmf

12 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

YaY!! image.png.1f9f5c94386e2ea1081dad51fff07ad1.png

finally fixed it, now it says Manager, and has all information i wanted, league, promotion etc..

Now only thing missing is having the windows be all the club color on the title instead of just a red line in this case.

For those that want it i'm uploading the skin.

Tato23_v1.fmf 8.46 MB · 1 download

Well done! apologises I didn't get back to you been having struggles with some of my own work

Il y a 23 heures, JustHowie a dit :

Have you tried his Dropbox link in the description of the video there's a skins folder. My guess is tactica 

Screenshot_20230725-181733.png

I have tried to load the tatica.fmf file as a theme but it is not identified as such by FM.

Il y a 20 heures, snowofman a dit :

The skin looks like Tato from last year.

bustthenet is a seasoned Skin maker from what i know, so he can have made it work for FM23.

From what i know Tato / Wozzie havnt made another or updated this any more then what you can download here

EDIT - Maybe it is this version, try and check if it's the attribute page you've shown and not the profil page.

Il y a 3 heures, keysi a dit :

The reason is very simple - this screen is the Player/Attributes page, not the Player/Overview screen. That's why it looks different. You can set Profile or Attributes as a Landing page in the preferences/interface. 

image.png.c5de1159b2965fe2ec3c4dd96588703e.png image.png.1643ae57efa26f7459db8deac84b0a0f.png

d6303854e6579657f5f0940ab9318a0d.gif

Great @keysi you're the best !
Thank you for all your contributions  @JustHowie @snowofman @keysi

Hi there. I know quite a few people have been wanting to incorporate Stag's stats into the tato skin and so did I. It took quite a bit of practice and trial and error but I was able to make it work. I've also added in some little changes here and there to give more information for personal use. Thanks so much to all the people who have helped especially @JustHowie @snowofman @GIMN @_Ben_ @bluestillidie00. The edits are for my  own use and really just for practicing and learning about skinning. But if you'd like to try it out as well, you can send me a message :)

the changes include:
1. advanced stats + stag stats +per 90 + hidden stats in the player profile page and popup (from the WTCS skin)
2. statman stats + archetypes and pizza chart in the player profile page (from the statman skin and GMIN)
3. a different instant result overview at the end of the match (from the WTCS skin)
4. editable scouting overview and scouting list screens (from Justhowie)
5. more info on the scouting update list in the inbox (from the SAS skin)
6. a different scouting card (from the WTCS skin)

7. Also fixed the trophies for both clubs and national teams to be scrollable instead of shrinking the images if there are more trophies.

image.thumb.png.697c3791eae1bd129bae27ccb3610e74.png

image.thumb.png.832392d2a8017a43f1ba73442b202adc.png

image.thumb.png.1e7a84c90d55e6c604687cd66ef39c2a.png

image.thumb.png.8704b3fb76be35d5952e4933589c861d.png

image.thumb.png.fc218f2b90ab6cb1bb7ddda9cc8b3679.png

image.thumb.png.5a91812a96ca972885a8767b631c5a71.png
image.thumb.png.102df30076fd60b01dd3eba40a77a40d.png

image.thumb.png.150d20827bf58e4cf2312b4461656b6f.png

image.thumb.png.11f43b5e7f804badfa08a275009e8d57.png

Edited by MendezGeorge

7 minutes ago, MendezGeorge said:

Hi there. I know quite a few people have been wanting to incorporate Stag's stats into the tato skin and so did I. It took quite a bit of practice and trial and error but I was able to make it work. I've also added in some little changes here and there to give more information for personal use. Thanks so much to all the people who have helped especially @JustHowie @snowofman @GIMN @_Ben_ @bluestillidie00. The edits are for my  own use and really just for practicing and learning about skinning. But if you'd like to try it out as well, you can send me a message :)

the changes include:
1. advanced stats + stag stats +per 90 + hidden stats in the player profile page and popup (from the WTCS skin)
2. statman stats + archetypes and pizza chart in the player profile page (from the statman skin and GMIN)
3. a different instant result overview at the end of the match (from the WTCS skin)
4. editable scouting overview and scouting list screens (from Justhowie)
5. more info on the scouting update list in the inbox (from the SAS skin)
6. a different scouting card (from the WTCS skin)

image.thumb.png.697c3791eae1bd129bae27ccb3610e74.png

image.thumb.png.832392d2a8017a43f1ba73442b202adc.png

image.thumb.png.1e7a84c90d55e6c604687cd66ef39c2a.png

image.thumb.png.8704b3fb76be35d5952e4933589c861d.png

image.thumb.png.fc218f2b90ab6cb1bb7ddda9cc8b3679.png

image.thumb.png.5a91812a96ca972885a8767b631c5a71.png
image.thumb.png.102df30076fd60b01dd3eba40a77a40d.png

image.thumb.png.150d20827bf58e4cf2312b4461656b6f.png

It's fun and addictive isn't it 

13 hours ago, MendezGeorge said:

Fam I don't even really play anymore. Most of the time is just spent skinning lol 😆

welcome to the club 😂😂 fm19 had 2500 hours of play time, id say less than half is playing 😂😂

On 25/07/2023 at 15:11, safasirin said:

I couldn't do it. If it worked, can you share the file?

found a solution for it, seems the problem is the graphics, download Tato FM22 skin, extract it, then move the files inside the folder "graphics\tabs\standard\selected\top" into the same folder in the FM23 skin (delete everything inside the FM23 skin folder first).

if you did that correctly and did the other "drop.xml" changes then it should look like this

image.png.ba4894fe37a301b400edf651b7f1db05.png

Edited by SkyRipper

17 hours ago, MendezGeorge said:

Please take this as constructive criticism because I appreciate people are wanting to use my work in their own skins. However...

• You've used the background colour from my skin not the Tato skin and it just looks odd.
  • You already have the breakdown of Goals/Assists etc in the panel below so feels like a waste there, because...
  • You haven't left enough space for the bars. In the 95th+ percentile, the bar would be bright green as it is in the player above but the bars are the same size

Just my thoughts!

Thanks for the input Ben! I was wondering what was causing that weird color difference. I'll try to see if I can fix that next time. 

I understand the point you made about the panel below but I just wanted to try out having a graphical display of the data (and tbh most of the time I'll be looking at the attributes panel and not the statman panel 😭). It really was honestly to try and solve the thing people were looking for which was to incorporate those stats into Tato. But thanks a lot for insights!

Also I did try comparing the percentile graphs with the statman skin I was using and it seemed to me like they were the same for both skins. But then again this is your work so I will take ur word for it! Thanks a lot for the feedback! 💙

36 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

Its easy to change the font of tato? 

One if the fonts is called tadu, you can simply switch in a new font .tff in and re name it tadu replacing the old font or the proper way. Tadu font is in alot of tatos xmls. Or if you wanted you can remove all these font="tadu" from all the xmls. Easiest way is to put your own font.tff and call it what the old font files are

There is another way that gives you alot more control but is more time consuming (shall try find the guide for you and update post)

Edit:

still Relevant I'd recommend the longer option for better control 

Edited by JustHowie

2 hours ago, gabbfx said:

Its easy to change the font of tato? 

2 hours ago, JustHowie said:

One if the fonts is called tadu, you can simply switch in a new font .tff in and re name it tadu replacing the old font or the proper way. Tadu font is in alot of tatos xmls. Or if you wanted you can remove all these font="tadu" from all the xmls. Easiest way is to put your own font.tff and call it what the old font files are

There is another way that gives you alot more control but is more time consuming (shall try find the guide for you and update post)

Edit:

still Relevant I'd recommend the longer option for better control 

it's always easy to replace a font,

But what you also have to remember in the process is that panels, pages etc may get broken and need re adjusting to the new font/size of the new font

so what seems like a easy thing, may cost you alot of time, redoing panels pages etc. 

just a thing to have in mind aswell

On 26/07/2023 at 03:45, snowofman said:

I did say you would have to open it and look for other files, classes, fonts, etc. so no it would not be enough to just copy over the 1 file

Yea u are right .I am not good at all with skins so would give up on it 

在 2023/7/25 在 AM1点53分, SkyRipper说:

Hello, just in case anyone likes it and wants to use it, i imported the "stadium panel" from the Vince Skin 1.3, i think it looks really cool with the details to the right and icons for them.

This is how it looks like

image.thumb.png.533af8f891a44c49229342a043484322.png

image.thumb.png.18c392e8ef97d121aec4d31648ff37f3.png

You do need to have the graphics for stadiums, i got mine from here sortitoutsi

stadium overview panel.xml Install it in panels\club

Information folder (contains the icons)  move it to graphics\icons

information.rar 169.8 kb · 6 downloads stadium overview panel.xml 23.67 kb · 8 downloads

This is really nice. But how to fix the overlapping tabs in the top left position?

4 hours ago, giggsxbr said:

This is really nice. But how to fix the overlapping tabs in the top left position?

it's not tabs, the original skin had it too but can be fixed to say only "Information" by adding <!--  -->   at the beginning and end of line 5, "<translation id="title" translation_id="252901" type="use" value="Stadium[COMMENT: team stadium, title]" /> , that's the one causing the issue.

Also the full screen image tab can be removed, it's unnecessary , this is the code for it

<!--information-->
          <container id="info">
            <translation id="title" type="use" value="Full Screen Image[COMMENT: top level menu title for team information screens]" />
			    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" layout="60,-1,110" offset="0" gap="10"/>
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<!--stadium name		
		        <container height="60">
		        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="4"/>
		        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,bottom" height="20" >
						<translation id="text" translation_id="229366" type="use" value="Stadium" />
	                </widget>				
				      <widget class="client_object_label" spec="text,large,bold" id="Tsre" size="20" colour="flut_title" alignment="centre_x,top" icon_alignment="left,top" font="fonts/capitals_bold">
				        </record>
				      </widget>				
			    </container>-->	            						

<container >
		      <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="4"/>
		      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>	

</container>  

</container>	

Just remove it if you don't need it or don't have big full screen images for stadium, which i find unnecessary since we already get 2 pictures in the information page.

On 28/07/2023 at 12:10, SkyRipper said:

it's not tabs, the original skin had it too but can be fixed to say only "Information" by adding <!--  -->   at the beginning and end of line 5, "<translation id="title" translation_id="252901" type="use" value="Stadium[COMMENT: team stadium, title]" /> , that's the one causing the issue.

Also the full screen image tab can be removed, it's unnecessary , this is the code for it

<!--information-->
          <container id="info">
            <translation id="title" type="use" value="Full Screen Image[COMMENT: top level menu title for team information screens]" />
			    <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" layout="60,-1,110" offset="0" gap="10"/>

<!--stadium name		
		        <container height="60">
		        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="4"/>

<widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,bottom" height="20" >
						<translation id="text" translation_id="229366" type="use" value="Stadium" />
	                </widget>				
				      <widget class="client_object_label" spec="text,large,bold" id="Tsre" size="20" colour="flut_title" alignment="centre_x,top" icon_alignment="left,top" font="fonts/capitals_bold">
				        </record>
				      </widget>				
			    </container>-->	            						

<container >
		      <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="fill" offset="0" gap="4"/>
		      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>	

</container>  

</container>	

Just remove it if you don't need it or don't have big full screen images for stadium, which i find unnecessary since we already get 2 pictures in the information page.

thanks, it's perfect

ot.JPG

10 hours ago, giggsxbr said:

thanks, it's perfect

of course it's better than before, but the highlighted elements still look terrible in my opinion.
I believe that the entire text on the tactical pitch should be white(or black but not one white and other black), and the lower element needs a different relative orientation of the strip and the inscription, or the strip should be so thick that the text is inside it

Spoiler

ot.JPG.508b6f24fd900827ccb90534407b01a0.thumb.JPG.67b2a9018b018ce72f4fd84db4b57af7.JPG

On 27/07/2023 at 19:27, MendezGeorge said:

Thanks for the input Ben! I was wondering what was causing that weird color difference. I'll try to see if I can fix that next time. 

It also amazes me when people don't see the obvious flaws in their work.
I also had a utopian idea while looking at your work. theoretically, by unifying sections and properties, as well as correctly changing file paths and class names, it would be possible to make at the top group of tabs - A-skin, B-skin, etc. and switch between skins as between tabs :D

Spoiler

12.thumb.jpg.7bb45b2b4ea113dc948c6e8347988437.jpg13.thumb.jpg.620b96a2f22e553ef4d4fd17b26c5d77.jpg14.thumb.jpg.8eb7b13e51cd5de2ae5948cc7226921b.jpg15.thumb.jpg.c039038ff69315d57bd74a2f7b6e7958.jpg16.thumb.jpg.3ecc03edd5de0e5423d9b948bb30b787.jpg

Does anybody know why the title/sidebar club background color doesn't work for some clubs?

Teams like Blackpool, Wolves, Hull etc.. it just doesn't seem to color at all. Then teams that play in White (Fulham, Derby etc) it seems to turn the color black?

It works fine for teams that play in Red/Blue/Claret/Green etc.. but not the yellow-ish and white teams.

Edited by Barkermush
Hidden Screenshots, Taking Up Alot Of Space.

57 minutes ago, Barkermush said:

Does anybody know why the title/sidebar club background color doesn't work for some clubs?

Teams like Blackpool, Wolves, Hull etc.. it just doesn't seem to color at all. Then teams that play in White (Fulham, Derby etc) it seems to turn the color black?

It works fine for teams that play in Red/Blue/Claret/Green etc.. but not the yellow-ish and white teams.

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

Client object browser might be set to secondary rather than primary? Is it black with Dortmund?

22 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

Client object browser might be set to secondary rather than primary? Is it black with Dortmund?

I can't tell if it's black or just blank like Blackpool.

11.thumb.jpg.3acf1378269ac2f138601275023daa0c.jpg

I don't think it's set to secondary because teams like Man Utd/City, Aston Villa have there primary color.

12.thumb.jpg.ddaf169da2bedc6566fa96a86b8ab993.jpg13.thumb.jpg.f18c59e0ef01826848617a01ec655e6e.jpg14.thumb.jpg.b356fa2428d09eb7c941b2ca32acbee2.jpg

Edited by Barkermush

11 minutes ago, SkyRipper said:

Hello, not sure if it's a bug or it never showed anything, but when selecting a league, going into season preview, the transfers in and out have no number in front of them.

image.png.eac6d6289d2df5cdd30b618fc9789842.png

as it looks like something home cooked, i would probably start by looking at the default skin and see if things work on the same page.

If it does, then look at the default code for the same widgets and compare. then you should be able to see if something has changed or is missing.

58 minutes ago, Barkermush said:

I can't tell if it's black or just blank like Blackpool.

11.thumb.jpg.3acf1378269ac2f138601275023daa0c.jpg

I don't think it's set to secondary because teams like Man Utd/City, Aston Villa have there primary color.

12.thumb.jpg.ddaf169da2bedc6566fa96a86b8ab993.jpg13.thumb.jpg.f18c59e0ef01826848617a01ec655e6e.jpg14.thumb.jpg.b356fa2428d09eb7c941b2ca32acbee2.jpg

Without knowing

It looks like there is placed a transparancy on the page, which may interfere with the primary - secondary of the title and sidebar

and as there is no indication of which skin we are looking at, it's hard to check.

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

Without knowing

It looks like there is placed a transparancy on the page, which may interfere with the primary - secondary of the title and sidebar

and as there is no indication of which skin we are looking at, it's hard to check.

Ah ok, and it's this skin.. tato23.

I haven't changed anything, apart from the squad view (which is just customizing the current view)

3 minutes ago, Barkermush said:

Tato23_V1

try and remove the transparency

i client object browser

line 29, 42 and 56

it's just a guess as i havnt tried making a full title with team colours, so you might have to wait until  someone who has comes by. but it's worth a try

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

try and remove the transparency

i client object browser

line 29, 42 and 56

it's just a guess as i havnt tried making a full title with team colours, so you might have to wait until  someone who has comes by. but it's worth a try

Removed the transparency from those lines, it definitely changed something.

But unfortunately it didn't change the color for teams like Blackpool, they seem to be some sort of default green color now.

Spoiler

12.thumb.jpg.66ae1d622cf750dc40940e571195119f.jpg13.thumb.jpg.514f003527455c15c887028fa6984874.jpg14.thumb.jpg.67066017da574b2ef9d2be7ba85cc2fa.jpg

22 minutes ago, Barkermush said:

Only just seen this, and ok thanks :thup:

in client object browser 

Try and replace line 56 with this

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/paper" id="BgPa" red_replacement="primary" green_replacement="bg"  transparency="0.9" >

it should look very similar

untick use cached files for faster loading in preferences, clear the cache and reload the skin

Edit or use attached file

ff.PNG.928de0abad9554234dcd256c3d6ebf56.PNG

client object browser.xml