[FM23] Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, hyrule_king said:

Any ideas which panel the average rating box colour is? @Olas Nick:)

They are controlled by match_rating_label_formatted.xml in the classes.fmf file, however it'll be easier to edit the colour files from fm colours.xml (settings.fmf)

<!-- match rating colours -->
    <colour name="match rating none"                         value="bg lighter" />
    <colour name="match rating zero to five"                 value="bg range1" />
    <colour name="match rating five to six"                 value="bg range2" />
    <colour name="match rating six to seven"                 value="bg lighter" />
    <colour name="match rating seven to eight"                 value="bg range16" />
    <colour name="match rating eight to nine"                 value="bg range18" />
    <colour name="match rating nine to ten"                 value="bg range20" />

<!-- match rating text colours -->
    <colour name="match rating text none"                     value="faded text" />
    <colour name="match rating text zero to five"             value="faded black" />
    <colour name="match rating text five to six"             value="faded black" />
    <colour name="match rating text six to seven"             value="fg alpha" />
    <colour name="match rating text seven to eight"         value="faded black" />
    <colour name="match rating text eight to nine"             value="faded black" />
    <colour name="match rating text nine to ten"             value="faded black" />

2 hours ago, KillYourIdols said:

Does anyone know why when I rearchive a folder and drop it in the skins folder, the .fmf files won't show up in the Skin Dropdown? I've cleared cache ect, but it doesn't show in-game all of a sudden. It used to.

make sure you're not zipping up any subfolders

32 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Anyone know which skins have a different scout report when you get in inbox, like with players attributes  and not with the pros and cons? 

Or is it possible to change that in preferences?

WTCS5 does, not sure about others 

Does anyone know what controls the "unfilled" colour of the player pie charts?

image.png.fa6b850f1849dcc0c68765c4d3742a04.png

It annoys me there's a gap between the filled data and the empty data, so I'd want to change the empty data to be the same colour as the box background.

4 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Anyone know how to get a couple of the properties (FA Founded, FIFA Ranking) for the nation on a clubs overview page? i cant get it to pull through

I've been able to get it to work with:

<!--FIFA RANKING-->
<widget class="fifa_ranking_label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,centre_y">
  <record id="object_property" get_property="Nffr"/>
</widget>

<!--FA FOUNDED-->
<widget class="dashed_number_label" font="title" alignment="centre_x,centre_y">
  <flags id="NumF" value="0" />
  <record id="object_property" get_property="Nafy"/>
</widget>

26 minutes ago, GIMN said:

I've been able to get it to work with:

<!--FIFA RANKING-->
</widget>

<!--FA FOUNDED-->
</widget>

juts comes up blank for me.. weird .  nvm it was only a throwaway idea. 

5 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

juts comes up blank for me.. weird .  nvm it was only a throwaway idea. 

To be fair, I didn't try to do anything else with the panel - I was just seeing if I could get it to work.  This is the entirety of what I used:

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
		<global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap" />

<container default_height="-1">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />

<!--APPEARANCES-->
			<container class="plain_box">
				<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1"/>

<!--FIFA RANKING-->
				</widget>

<!--FA FOUNDED-->
				</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</panel>

I did need to throw in that extra <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" /> to get it to show up.

8 minutes ago, GIMN said:

To be fair, I didn't try to do anything else with the panel - I was just seeing if I could get it to work.  This is the entirety of what I used:

<panel>

<container class="vertical_adaptive_container" draw_horizontal_dividers="true">
		<global id="gap" name="ui.main_box_gap" />

<container default_height="-1">

<!--APPEARANCES-->
			<container class="plain_box">
				<attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1"/>

<!--FIFA RANKING-->
				</widget>

<!--FA FOUNDED-->
				</widget>

</container>

</container>

</container>

</panel>

I did need to throw in that extra <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" /> to get it to show up.

is taht in the club overview details panel? or in a selector? 

3 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

is taht in the club overview details panel? or in a selector? 

I am an idiot :seagull:

I somehow missed the "club" part of the question.  That was on the national overview panel.  Sorry!

7 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Anyone know how to get a couple of the properties (FA Founded, FIFA Ranking) for the nation on a clubs overview page? i cant get it to pull through

I think the idea is similar to the one implemented in the club affiliated clubs panel
That is, you need a panel with a club nation widget and a panel in which the code will be connected as a file="club/nation parameters"

3 minutes ago, Perre8 said:

Anyone can make the logo for the new team Roma City in serie D/F please? I seem to have some problems resizing it, the normal and small one.

No requests for graphics downloads please!! This is a help forum only. Any offending threads will be closed.

Top of the homepage.

27 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

No requests for graphics downloads please!! This is a help forum only. Any offending threads will be closed.

Top of the homepage.

Okay sorry dude, any chance of directing me to the place where i need to be?

2 minutes ago, Perre8 said:

yeah i know how to work with the logo pack, i had another question about the logo, thx anyway

same forum would be able to give you more help than here, legally we're on icy as its the official SI forums,

11 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

FME will be your man for that

7 hours ago, GIMN said:

Does anyone know what controls the "unfilled" colour of the player pie charts?

image.png.fa6b850f1849dcc0c68765c4d3742a04.png

It annoys me there's a gap between the filled data and the empty data, so I'd want to change the empty data to be the same colour as the box background.

Can't even find the general pie chart, so im unable to help 😞

34 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Can't even find the general pie chart, so im unable to help 😞

Yeah, that's been my problem.  I've been able to find an almost entirely transparent overlay in graphics\charts\donut, but with it being transparent there's nothing to edit and I can't see anything else referenced for pie/donut charts.  Looks like it might remain a mystery!

15 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Yeah, that's been my problem.  I've been able to find an almost entirely transparent overlay in graphics\charts\donut, but with it being transparent there's nothing to edit and I can't see anything else referenced for pie/donut charts.  Looks like it might remain a mystery!

take a look through fm colours.xml, i've had a look myself but you might find something I can't.

I just feel like its a low opacity thing that uses the fg colour

15 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Question of my own, has anyone managed to track this file down? Been looking for a few days now

image.thumb.png.ed25a1a2029150cb3030ec9e3b0733eb.png

Depends which bit you need - Wages, Duration & Bonuses and Clauses are controlled by inbox mini profile nonplayer contract details extended panel.  I've never managed to track down the top part, though.

27 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Depends which bit you need - Wages, Duration & Bonuses and Clauses are controlled by inbox mini profile nonplayer contract details extended panel.  I've never managed to track down the top part, though.

yeah the top part is what i'm looking for. make the player photos bigger, think i've seen it done in a skin before but can't remember what 

44 minutos atrás, tjasian disse:

FM22, Tato skin.  This is a scout report in the inbox. Does anyone know the panel / settings that prevents the scout recommendation from being cut off?  Only happens when the player being scouted is already on a team.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 080132.png

I had a similar issue with my custom skin, exactly in that colorful box.

Try deleting the player scout recommendation widget.xml (but make a backup first), clear the cache and restart the skin. Here it worked.

I'm sure there's a smarter and more assertive way to solve it within the code, but it's worth a try.

Edited by lugui

Thanks lugui. The skin I'm using didn't have that widget unfortunately. I did have some luck going into "panels\widgets\scouting centre report card" and adjusting the "client_object_viewer_xml_panel" height until it didn't cutoff the recommendation.

17 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Question of my own, has anyone managed to track this file down? Been looking for a few days now

image.thumb.png.ed25a1a2029150cb3030ec9e3b0733eb.png

inbox content with transfer person mini profile panel.xml  for the top part, I think. From news_item_panels

Can anyone help refresh my memory? I want to make the tactics pitch and the box surrounding it dark

image.png.118465fe639365ae2ea7d5a295eaff9e.png

Also, what controls the size and orientation(?) of the pitch? As you can see, the 'pitch pattern' extends past the edge of the pitch and it is more noticeable at the top of the pitch.

16 minutos atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

Can anyone help refresh my memory? I want to make the tactics pitch and the box surrounding it dark

image.png.118465fe639365ae2ea7d5a295eaff9e.png

Also, what controls the size and orientation(?) of the pitch? As you can see, the 'pitch pattern' extends past the edge of the pitch and it is more noticeable at the top of the pitch.

You can change that "greens" colors  in settings file

<colour name="pitch_box_background"        and             <colour name="style_background"       

For the size pitch you can change values of it in pitch with tactics container placed in tactics folder                 

11 minutes ago, FmTuga said:

You can change that "greens" colors  in settings file

<colour name="pitch_box_background"        and             <colour name="style_background"       

For the size pitch you can change values of it in pitch with tactics container placed in tactics folder                 

Thanks.

Hello everyone and thank you for your help to all of us,
I am a small assembler of skins for myself, without any coding experience. 
Any attempts and mixes I make, go by trial and error. 
I was using the Zealand skin home manager and I would like to work on the first column. I would like to make the next matches box shorter and the standing league one longer.
I have tried modifying a few things, without results.
Can you guys help me with this? I read the dedicated thread without understanding much about it. Thanks

Immagine 2022-11-24 135737.jpg

Edited by Zoolander23

hi there,

just a quick question: do you know some code related to city population, city continent and stuff like that? I'm tinkering with this panel (a sort of mix between FMEnhanced and the Material Skin, for personal use), and I would like to add some details. Also: it is possible to show city and nation (the stuff in the red box in the picture) in separate lines?

thanks!

Immagine.jpg