The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

49 minutes ago, JD78 said:

I remember a save I had on FM19 with Crusaders in Northern Ireland (not a youth only save). I think I had 3 squads. 1 for Champions League, 1 for the regular league and one for the Noddy cups. Seasons took ages! I think it was before I had a simulate match feature as I was using the vanilla skin. I never actually won the Champions League on that save and still think about firing it up to finish it one day!

That thought had crossed my mind but your top players complain they aren't playing enough if you start to drop them for the smaller cups, makes squad management a nightmare.

I wish it was dynamic so that as the coefficients of the nation improve they do away with these tournaments or at least the SPFL inclusion.

Anyway its not my problem now......its @mpm2342's :D (sorry mpm)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

How are you finding all of the cup games? In particular having to play in the SPFL Trophy really bothered me, the thought of being in that whilst simultaneously being in the champions league group stage just seems so off but it’s hardwired into the game so it’s not like over time the places in that cup no longer go to northern Irish sides.

I sometimes regret not continuing my save with Crewe but then I remember the cup games (whilst in Iceland I’m looking at 2 cups and 22 league games).

Hopefully you can ride it out as it’s one of the remaining nations (and the last UK nation) yet to be completed.

37 minutes ago, JD78 said:

I remember a save I had on FM19 with Crusaders in Northern Ireland (not a youth only save). I think I had 3 squads. 1 for Champions League, 1 for the regular league and one for the Noddy cups. Seasons took ages! I think it was before I had a simulate match feature as I was using the vanilla skin. I never actually won the Champions League on that save and still think about firing it up to finish it one day!

OMG, it is insane.  There are sooo many matches - I think we had 75 matches last season.  Pretty much 2 matches a week for the entire season except for international break. And now there are 10-15 of the team who go play there too. I was relieved when I realized the Intermediate Cup was no longer once I got to the Premiership, only for the SPFL Trophy to show up 

I have an A squad, B squad and a set of older dudes who are the substitutes for all of them.  I play the A squad for the Champions league and tougher league matches and the B squad for the rest if I can line it up.  Even played the reserve squad for the SPFL trophy as that competition is pretty bad until the very end. Rotating the squads isn't too bad - just a selection, but the end of season contracting and squad sorting is a bit of a chore.... thankfully my spreadsheet and rating system makes it easier.

I can't image doing this without the instant result capability - it would just take too long. @JD78, you must really have staying power to get that far.

Overall, I would say I like it even with all the matches. There is an added layer of trying to get development out of the squad and not over playing some while balancing playing time ... certainly make this a challenge. Much harder than the Gibraltar Lions save where the limiting factor was the club reputation growth.

2 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

That thought had crossed my mind but your top players complain they aren't playing enough if you start to drop them for the smaller cups, makes squad management a nightmare.

I wish it was dynamic so that as the coefficients of the nation improve they do away with these tournaments or at least the SPFL inclusion.

Anyway its not my problem now......its @mpm2342's :D (sorry mpm)

LOL.  I never sign anyone to Star playing time and try really hard to not sign them to important player contracts... so far have been able to juggle it alright. 

The good thing is if someone complains too much, I play them every match and they end up in a wheelchair never to complain again :kriss:

You want matches? YOU WANT MATCHES? I WILL GIVE YOU MATCHES !!!!  :lol:

1 hour ago, mpm2342 said:

I can't image doing this without the instant result capability - it would just take too long. @JD78, you must really have staying power to get that far.

How many games do you simulate in a regular season? At the moment I very rarely SIM a game in Hungary because we tend to drop points when we do. 

6 minutes ago, JD78 said:

How many games do you simulate in a regular season? At the moment I very rarely SIM a game in Hungary because we tend to drop points when we do. 

I simulate most of them. I will occasionally play through a game if it's finals in a cup or close Europe one, but generally I just sim them and take my lumps.  I find a very close correlation between my squad rating and the overall success when played out over enough games / seasons, so I really focus on development, loans, youth etc.

A tad disappointed that I got relegated but we should never have got promoted in the first season. Obviously naturally it becomes a firefighting situation when morale crashes. 

I’m just about to start pre-season in season 3 and it’s avoid relegation again so I think that shows you where we’re at. 

A lot of the better players want to leave and if we don’t get promoted again then we will definitely lose them on frees. 

To win a league match, against a relegated team from the highest division with some good players this easy... :eek:
I can't remember that I had so many shots, and such a high xG, in a league match before!

JKA89pL.png

image.jpeg.348b56e650231c4f3b78b21d8fae41f1.jpeg

2024/25

Table | Squad | Transfers

Started the season really well and by oct was in the top 5 positions. My GK then got injured for 7 months and Carri complained about wanting to leave which lowered morale and together put the side into a losing streak. Martinez was also injured for 4 months during this period and i had to play a grey GK for 4 games. A brief upturn happened in feb took the club into midtable before another 8 match winless streak left the team looking over its shoulder. A wins at the end made for safety.

In the spanish cup the team faced Fed 1 Eldense at home and managed to win 2-1. The reward was another home match against La liga side Real Betis. A 1-3 loss brought in 15689 fans and some money at least.

Finances went down sharply with a small profit from the cup game against Betis. The training facilities were downgraded but i managed to get an increase in youth recruitment.

Carri, Mikan and Charid all left at the end of the season after deciding my squad wasn't good enough which will make next season really hard. Aimer retired and several other players are close.

Jovanovic was my best player with Carri the best assister.

The youth preview was good with the intake producing some needed depth on the right. Dorronsoro was the pick of the players. (i realized after that my ass man was still responsible for the intake not my HOY)

Spoiler

Youth intake nationalities:

Continent

Europe

Africa

South America

Asia

North America

Oceania

Overall

100%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Europe

96.88%

Spain

96.88%

Australia

3.13%

Oceania

3.13%

Africa

0.00%

Asia

0.00%

South America

0.00%

North America

0.00%

Spoiler

Season

League

Position

Spanish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

2024/25

Federation 2nd Gp4

8th

2nd Rd

N/A

Jovanovic (12)

Carri (13)

Adequate

Adequate

Average

Average

Edited by Thebaker

1 hour ago, Winski said:

To win a league match, against a relegated team from the highest division with some good players this easy... :eek:
I can't remember that I had so many shots, and such a high xG, in a league match before!

JKA89pL.png

When you told me it was very promising you weren't kidding!

That's some win (though FM had to chuck in the 2 goals conceded from their only 2 shots on target!)

6 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

VikingurOBanner.thumb.png.9a16c99b916889cd9708fa900e45e660.png

PROMOTION VIA THE PLAY-OFFS FOR VIKO

After narrowly missing out on the title and automatic promotion by 3 points (was 1 point on the final day and a draw away to Þór didn't matter as Þróttur Reykjavík won their game against bottom of the league Afturelding 7-2) it was down to the play-offs.

We had never been lower than 4th throughout the season and I was confident of at least getting the play-offs but to be that close to the title and let it slip (I lost to Þróttur Reykjavík 3-2 at home 7 games before the end which gave them the momentum) was a little disappointing.

The squad is a bit imbalanced in terms of positional depth so I had to be a little more creative with my formation (as you can see from the Best XI in the squad news section). I took my approach with FC Fleury 91 with the DLF and SS and expanded on this to play a poacher alongside the DLF and it seemed to work rather well. What was difficult was my approach used a left wingback (or fullback depending on the opponent) but I had one DL and one DR/L meaning I was always going to struggle when injuries or suspensions came along. We also lacked natural central midfielders, they all suited played in the AM roles more which meant my formation choices were somewhat limited in the middle of the park.

The resulting formation did the trick with us being top scorers but still conceding more than I would like to. The 4 losses we suffered were all single goal losses with two of these being to the eventual champions so I have no complaints really that I didn't end up top.

S1-LeagueTable.png.498f1028a1d063d09f56c203e720b89c.png

In the cups the team really surprised me and stepped up. First up was the early season League Cup group stage beating Valur and Grindavik of the Premier League and drawing 2-2 with Breiðablik after being 2-0 up. Our luck ran out against Fram (also from the Premier) in the semi final losing 2-1 at home despite it being a very even game:
image.png.9bdb6809a478377ffbed49f3f2363b87.png

In the Icelandic Cup we put out Premier sides Stjarnan and IBV both 2-1 home wins, before drawing non league KFK in the quarter final which we won 3-1 (A) to set up a semi-final against Valur who we had beaten earlier in the season. The game ended 3-3 at the end of 90 and having been forced into a change when my right back was injured I was never likely to have the steam left to win the match, getting to penalties was my only hope but Valur were too strong:
image.png.ef36af23cb5ae50f233fe279c04d1c98.png

If a few more results had gone our way it could have been an absolutely stunning first season but promotion to the top tier and two semi-final appearances is way above what I had expected so I am naturally delighted.

S1-ClubComps.png.f04fbe17abb4b9eb9f667375f7866dc3.png

Our finances dropped by around £50k this year and with the prize money being as it is (near non-existent) the key will be to get the board to agree to junior coaching and youth recruitment improvements while the balance is in the black.

YOUTH INTAKE

In terms of the quality coming through it was a good intake, but there wasn't a great spread of positions which is most likely going to me retraining players for where I need them or where their attributes suggest they might do well. The Youth Candidates screen showed me my 23 year old left back all season until the intake day which was really strange so I took a screenshot of the news item instead of my usual screenshot.

S1-YouthIntakePreview.thumb.png.8808ca0e15067fcf729acf96ded40760.png 

S1-YouthIntakeOverview.thumb.png.c181ab242eff2cebab4276aac80f87bc.png

Best Graduates

Hide contents

S1-1-Georgsson.thumb.png.8431194434575e8d64e85eac2f7ffbf5.png

I will look to utilise Georgsson as a defensive midfielder for sure, its a position I wasn't really able to use this year and I think that whilst his attributes aren't natural for a half back at least having that positional cover would really help over the course of the season. Either that or I play 2 pivots to ensure that up against the tradition 4-2-3-1 I don't get burned. With the retirement of Mr Versatile, Þorsteinn Már Ragnarsson, I think Georgsson is likely to get into the team straight away this season.

S1-2-Palmason.thumb.png.555966e20e6d7f58b8b7caa3246ef720.png

Pálmason has the attributes and ability to be a first team player straight away and would have featured at the end of the season if the registration rules weren't as strict as they are (players have to be registered and there are 2 windows with no changes outside of those windows). Low Determination isn't great so perhaps in the long run he won't amount to much but he's a big upgrade on the other DCs I have at the moment.

S1-3-porarinsson.thumb.png.c1233cd7901cbbe6292cc4e6bc5840e2.png

Þórarinsson excites me as much as a keeper can. He already has attributes that would be mean he was potentially knocking on the door of the first team but he has the fairly determined personality. Using my spreadsheet he comes out as top ranked player for potential at the club so I need to see about getting him some game time this season.

CLUB NEWS

First thing I want to call out is the strange structure of the B team and Youth Team, its a shared team with other clubs but seemingly IA are the "owners":

image.thumb.png.3658776de396bffa3d2974c9599af8c7.png

When I signed my intake players they went straight into my first team squad so I am reluctant to actually send any of them to this squad for 3 reasons: 1) There are so many players they are unlikely to get game time, 2) I have no control over coaches and facilities (this explains why I can't ask for youth facility improvements as they aren't my facility to improve) and 3) If I move any players there can I actually get them back and if I can would that count as a transfer.

I might be able to just make them available for the U19s rather than move them there but if anyone knows about this let me know please as otherwise my main squad is going to become huge.

As for the rest of the club news following my first coaching course rejection was able to get one and complete it before the next one was refused a week before the elections. A new director was appointed and I was able to ask again and they agreed.

I've had 2 junior coaching and youth recruitment improvements this season (the second one was too late to be included in the updated facilities stats) so this is a really promising first season and far better than what I was able to achieve at FC Fleury 91.

We've had to move stadium for the promotion (the previous stadium was rented anyway so it makes little difference).

SQUAD NEWS

Our versatile midfielder Þorsteinn Már Ragnarsson retired in what was the biggest squad news. It leaves a bit of a hole and I may have to rejig my formation next season to accommodate the best youths anyway.

Here is the Best XI from the season just finished:

S1-BestXI.thumb.png.c945cbb79518517fd95a6f69199c570f.png

As ever my teams perform quite well apart from the centrebacks and keeper, its been this way for the last dozen or so seasons I have done in this challenge. 54 goals between the "front 3" is an excellent return and far better than just the DLF and SS combination on their own.

BINGO CARD

With only two divisions I once again had to come up with enough bingo targets to get 100 of them so I've actually completed quite a lot of them having gone through the play-offs and won it:

S1-BingoCard.png.e69d0c466d825d02c201af44c4793d7c.png

NEO_GEO'S FINAL THOUGHTS

A really enjoyable first season in Iceland and I love how compact the seasons are as it means I can make progress even when I don't have a huge amount of time to play. I am apprehensive of next season despite winning games against premier league opposition it will be a different story playing them week in/week out. I'm a little concerned as to how my youth players will develop given the strange structural setup for the youth teams but I will try to simply make players available this season rather than move them there and see how many games they actually get. Failing that it might be a requirement to turn professional to get out own or I simply look to loan them out if possible.

Only a few teams in Iceland have their own youth team, most of them are teams from higher division. IR had one in the past but latest edition's they also have a shared youth team. Njardvik also had one but they are not available for FM24 because of promotion.  That is why my options in Iceland were always limited because i don't like the shared structure.

50 minutes ago, OlivierL said:

Only a few teams in Iceland have their own youth team, most of them are teams from higher division. IR had one in the past but latest edition's they also have a shared youth team. Njardvik also had one but they are not available for FM24 because of promotion.  That is why my options in Iceland were always limited because i don't like the shared structure.

Thanks for the info, I’m going to stick with it for a bit and see how it goes but if it doesn’t change at any point it might make me rethink the challenge attempt

In season 3 we made it to FA Cup third round... I was hoping for an away day at a premier league team to get some cash but we have to play Middelsbrough at home... is there still some cash coming our way?

20241018213421_1.thumb.jpg.7d75da15ce05890429135314226fa534.jpg

1 hour ago, Gersdude123 said:

Btw should i be worried if my club finances are not the greatest atm 

Generally, no, but you could have trouble signing or resigning staff and the board could sell players on you if you get bids worth anything.

Rödinghausen - Germany 3.Liga - 2027/28 - 12th

I sold my first youth academy player, for a good sum. I accepted a loan back, though, I don't think I could have according to the rules but I forgot about it and I don't want to end the save just because of it. I'll make sure to reject this if it happens again.

Another eventless season apart from the transfer. We battled relegation until the final matchday where we won and climbed some places to finish 12th. 

manousos.thumb.png.1bde4f6c685bb1530fd26597574e7814.pngKnigLwenherz_Inbox.thumb.png.26c50082ae8906770a71b12714113d2b.png3.Liga_Stages.thumb.png.43b8eaed50784ce6dceef18340cce731.png

Homelander Angry GIF - Homelander Angry - Discover & Share GIFs

Unbelievable how quickly a save can go from one I am enjoying and looking forward to only to then see it become something that I really don't want to take forward.

I was looking at a squad of 37 players only 25 can be registered but despite my homegrown status showing a number of the youth players as ""Trained at Club" when it came to registration I couldn't name a 25 man squad with 8 "Trained at Club" players meaning I had to leave spaces free. Even if I could register 25 players the fact I have to register my new youth players and leave out more experienced players or vice versa is not something I enjoy.

Everything else was going well with regards to upgrades and coaching badges but that has just sucked out all the fun, the first year was meant to be the hardest with regards to fielding a team but this was worse.

Add to this that I have no Youth teams to send the unregistered players to just means I have an inflated squad with one third of them unable to play.

I'm going to spend a bit of time finding a save without these types of restrictions, like I said before the number 1 rule fort me is to have fun and I really wasn't looking forward to the season ahead with this limitation. Such a shame after a great first season.

21 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

like I said before the number 1 rule fort me is to have fun and I really wasn't looking forward to the season ahead with this limitation. Such a shame after a great first season.

Oh man i feel this! I have completely lost interest since getting relegated from the Prem with Barwell! Hoping a break will change this but I just haven't been enjoying it! 

7 minutes ago, naterr said:

Oh man i feel this! I have completely lost interest since getting relegated from the Prem with Barwell! Hoping a break will change this but I just haven't been enjoying it! 

It's not great when you sink many, many days into a save and it just loses the magic. I hope you get it back as you've done really well to take them to the Prem......take heart from Padders!

As for me I'm now spending my late Friday night simming to get a new save for tomorrow morning :lol:

5 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

So its time to join @XaW (assuming you have no objections)

Certainly no objections! Welcome to Wales mate! Let's see if you also see the downfall of TNS, or if they are going strong there!

5 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

player registrations

Also, these are the rules in the top tier:

IWuYG2a.png

But seeing as players under 20 don't need to get registered, I doubt it will ever be a problem for you, it hasn't been one for me yet.

59 minutes ago, Thebaker said:

@Neo_Geo i found in wales if players are on NC then it is impossible to keep hold of them and you end up with no players at all as the top tier teams hoover them up. Incredibly annoying.

The tip that someone gave me on here was to offer the contract but starting at the end of the season meaning for the rest of the year they'd be "protected", it made a big difference in my last Semi-Pro save.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Also, these are the rules in the top tier:

IWuYG2a.png

But seeing as players under 20 don't need to get registered, I doubt it will ever be a problem for you, it hasn't been one for me yet.

Good to know but as you say not having to register under 20s means you essentially have an unlimited squad size in this type of save (to have more than 25 players over the age of 20 is something I haven't had in this save for a very long time).

That was the most annoying part of the Iceland save was having to register 16 year olds and even then it wasn't seemingly counting as Trained at Club.

Oh well, got my Saturday morning errands done and now can settle in :D

New user here, hello everyone from Italy/Albania!

Found out about this challenge yesterday evening while I was looking for something "new" to enjoy FM24 (which i havent played much because I didn't have a PC good enough to enjoy the game last year).

After spending a bit of time (I won't disclose the numbers!!!) understanding how to properly set the save up, I started simulating today until Matera gets promoted in Italy's 3rd division.

It's my big local team so immediately I had the idea to try and use them and have a team full of players of my region, maybe even my super small town and lead them to glory :) 

14th try still no luck tho, even if the team promoted from their unplayable division is changing quite often, there isn't a massive team with big reputation that just gets promoted almost everytime.

While I sim hopelessly, I'd appreciate any basic little tip that you guys would give to someone who has never done a save like this :) 

Welcome @LDB

Unfortunately getting the team you want through the re-loading of the game at the date to generate new teams is just part of the challenge.

If you are certain the team sits 1 level below you can either just keep reloading or you can simulate out multiple seasons (I did this in Scotland recently and simulated out 30 years to get the team I wanted being promoted). It actually gave a unique spin on the save because the world of football had changed from 2024 when you normally take over.

In terms of Matera there are 21 teams with a higher reputation in Serie D and 4 other teams on the same reputation (the last one is just below Matera in the DB hence not in the screenshot):

image.png.c805f42f893c543b78ab64fa49e8822e.png

I actually simulated Italy a few times last night and I found that Nocerina came up a few times who are only 50 reputation higher, in fact I've seen most of the teams in this screenshot so I don't think its impossible to get them promoted.

I assume you have a save on the 28th of May and are reloading to that to try again (sorry I had to ask just in case)

Thank you @Neo_Geo

To get promoted luckily they just need to win their Serie D - Group H which is pretty open, only 3 teams, Andria, Gelbison and Paganese have better reputation (not that much higher), so they don't have to face the giants like Reggio (they will end up in the same 3rd tier group, but in 4th tier they belong to group I and not H)

Out of 21 sims, the 3 strongest teams of the group i named before went up 18 times (the 3 odd ones were Barletta twice and Casarano 1 time)

But just as I was typing this reply to you... we did it!!! nobody beats LDB 22 times in a row, I guess :) 

4 minutes ago, LDB said:

Thank you @Neo_Geo

To get promoted luckily they just need to win their Serie D - Group H which is pretty open, only 3 teams, Andria, Gelbison and Paganese have better reputation (not that much higher), so they don't have to face the giants like Reggio (they will end up in the same 3rd tier group, but in 4th tier they belong to group I and not H)

Out of 21 sims, the 3 strongest teams of the group i named before went up 18 times (the 3 odd ones were Barletta twice and Casarano 1 time)

But just as I was typing this reply to you... we did it!!! nobody beats LDB 22 times in a row, I guess :) 

Nice one :thup:

Now the fun can start :D

The challenge begins!

Finally the city of Matera won't be famous only for their UNESCO site "Sassi", the oldest urban settlement in Europe, but also for football

The Club isn't exactly ready for this (idk how to post an image yet, but here's a link I guess): Club Details

And this is me, ready to join the challenge and bring them to glory!  Manager's Page

On 17/10/2024 at 17:16, djsterry said:

image.png.ce0b7caa6584effd0e77e58fda1e830d.png

6th season update 

We survive again despite only scoring a measly 19 goals all season

image.thumb.png.8af28d4e27249e65a23890984542f9bd.png

Somehow made it to the final in the cup, got really lucky getting the easiest draw every round.

Got heavily beat in the final but that was to be expected

image.png.f32818ad7367a566fba50c3a4e98f24d.png

Finances 

Finally I'm not longer classed as insecure :hammer:

Projection looks ok, still going to be a long wait to get anywhere close to top facilities 

image.thumb.png.af44b83e1e0c3b863b4419bd0bb19b7f.png

But I did finally convince the board to increase junior coaching and youth recruitment :D

image.png.2daba05634ca7a975c06caee76fb3c93.png

Slow and steady wins the race with this one I think, 

I'm still rank outsider in the league 

image.png.bdfbac9949fe1397ca613b15634e48aa.png

image.png.ce0b7caa6584effd0e77e58fda1e830d.png

9th season update 

Skipped a couple of updates as quite frankly nothing was happening apart from the usual clinging on for survival.

I've just entered my 10th season at the club and I have managed to push through a few improvements

image.png.275be94cd0078ee902a11f49fff851ee.png

Excellent progress from where we started and I'm in the funny position at the moment where my youth intake players are better than my first team players straight away.

This has led to mass clear outs at the start of the season for the last couple of years and I have an extremely young team

I'm expecting the same again this year as I have pushed through a couple more improvements since the last intake

image.png.ecc63628daec3d51414d97afad497366.png

This is the level of player I was getting rid of (terrible)

image.png.d74db18841547c87073a325ab157f404.png

Losing money now as the youth setup is costing 125k a month and my income is about 45k a month, with tv rights sponsorship etc I probably just about break even or make a small loss.

hopefully I can start producing a couple of good standard player I can sell to boost the finances. It would be nice if I could pull myself away from a relegation dogfight every year.

Feel like I've gone from being a Pep to a Big Sam:lol:

I'm now a 442 park the bus merchant

image.png.05f881876dc6d5d41226a232f0d42f1a.png

19 minutes ago, JAwtunes said:

Is someone happy to share a bingo card please?

What country do you need it for, I may already have one I created before that you can tweak

16 hours ago, mpm2342 said:

Generally, no, but you could have trouble signing or resigning staff and the board could sell players on you if you get bids worth anything.

Thanks was worried cause somehow were like 200k in the red for some reason

1 hour ago, Neo_Geo said:

What country do you need it for, I may already have one I created before that you can tweak

Thanks mate.

I'm thinking of heading back to Guinea Bissau.  Happy to adapt a template if you've got one. Ta.

Just seen the file youve attached for someone else - I will download that a bit later.

Edited by JAwtunes
link spotted

Unfortunaly I'm abandoning the save. I was holidaying through matches to get through seasons faster and accidentally I didn't renew the contracts of my two best youngsters and now they're leaving on a free. Good luck to the rest of you, though!

Sadly I had to cash on the best youth player so far. He didnt want to renew his contract because he wanted to play in a higher division. Not the best for our fight to survive in VNL. So the other have to step up

20241019215539_1.thumb.jpg.71ac4ac2914969fa76c8eeef1c261b24.jpg

On 17/10/2024 at 14:19, XaW said:

grJXaMa.gifS

Sonny Fish from Bala Town just did this to us... I feel violated!

That's just disrespectful :lol:

What do you use to capture and create the gifs? 

3 minutes ago, DomD said:

That's just disrespectful :lol:

What do you use to capture and create the gifs? 

I use a program called ScreenToGIF I found to capture and render the gif, then I upload to imgur.