The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

I've decided to take some time to look at bringing in my own HOYD as per the recommendations made in the official post. I'm not sure if I've done the right thing here, but considering the HOYD that I've replaced had horrendous stats and only a Balanced personality, I've decided to replace him with a Goalkeeping Coach who has a Model Citizen personality. At first he told me simply where to shove my offer (basically where the sun doesn't shine), but I persuaded him by giving him a second job as a Goalkeeping Coach, which basically means he will have a dual role in the club.

Has anyone else had experience in offering dual roles and does it affect anything in a bad way?

Here is who I signed...

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett 

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever got close to completing the challenge in Northern Ireland? I am starting to think it is impossible given the league rep and possibly nation youth rating.

I've been playing a Youth Only challenge with Queens University on FM23 (whilst not exactly following the rules of this challenge - I allow myself to resign youth products who have moved to other clubs) currently in 2045 and I am still light years away from even qualifying for the Champions League. The league is dominated by Larne and Linfield, Larne even had a perfect season this year, winning EVERY SINGLE GAME...

The Quality of youth intakes doesn't seem to be improving massively which I suspect is due to the league rep/nation youth rating but I am really interested to see what the furthest someone has got in Northern Ireland.

I have had some relative success over the years including a Conference League Semi-Final, Quarter Final and a Europa League RO16 run, this has allowed me to upgrade Training Facilities to State of the Art whilst Youth Facilities seem to be capped at Good. Both Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment are maxed out.

Added some screenshots below

Current Season

image.thumb.png.53ce9a3d9053e3dcea6007c7b67c8741.png

Best players currently at club

ColeNimick8J_Profile.thumb.png.7e22d0c18017eed50fc41fe053ed316d.png

KevinIngram11I_Profile.thumb.png.87ccac3dd59230cc18e34b1e21fbc98e.png

Best players who have now left

GavinBell13A_Profile.thumb.png.95feaf362a6595905d3bf5ffe1732c4e.png

AshtonMackey11C_Profile.thumb.png.7d865c0dcece2ad20ab69af506009d02.png

MichaelMurphy15B_Profile.thumb.png.41c81efc411bbd233318d8a140cbc16f.png

14 hours ago, Padders said:

Nope its locked in, Keep happening and nothing I can do

there is something!

if you offer a contract and they have a locked in minimum release fee just walk away

then, the next day, go to contract on the player and it has the option to 'resolve contract talks with agent' or something.

then you tell the agent their inflexibility scuppered the deal and more often than not they back down and when you re-open contract talks the release fee isn't locked in

doesn't work all the time but more often than not i've found.

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

there is something!

if you offer a contract and they have a locked in minimum release fee just walk away

then, the next day, go to contract on the player and it has the option to 'resolve contract talks with agent' or something.

then you tell the agent their inflexibility scuppered the deal and more often than not they back down and when you re-open contract talks the release fee isn't locked in

Oh wow, will definitely give that a go, cheers 

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

there is something!

I always speak with the agent first to do exactly this and it has worked every single time, meaning that they turn the minimum release clause from locked in to negotiable.

@Padders Do this and keep your best talents in super long contracts, even if they become unhappy at some point. This is better than losing them altogether.

2 hours ago, BillHoudini24 said:

I always speak with the agent first to do exactly this and it has worked every single time, meaning that they turn the minimum release clause from locked in to negotiable.

@Padders Do this and keep your best talents in super long contracts, even if they become unhappy at some point. This is better than losing them altogether.

Definitely, not used it yet :lock:

Poole Town – Season 4 (2027/28)

Vanarama South We were back to our best and had no mid-season slump for a change, sealing the title and promotion on the final day with an impressive 105 points. 

spacer.png

Cups We did great reaching the 3rd round of the FA cup, where we hit the jackpot with an away tie at Liverpool that added almost £800k to the coffers.

spacer.png

Players The melted players are gone and the youth is slowly improving, I think the key reason behind our success was last intake’s David Taylor 03a (DC) who turned our defense from terrible to decent. Our attack has been pretty good throughout, and even better this year with the emergence of Sean Young 02b (AMC/ST) who scored 16 and assisted 12 from the AMC and Striker positions.

Youth intake (preview): A good looking intake with 4 elite talents (two of them are goalies though, my most well stocked position), and decent personalities.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities We went to town after the Liverpool FA cup tie, improving both training and youth facilities, and upgrading coaching and recruitment.

spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png spacer.png

No transfers in

Season    |  League        | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                    |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024/25   | Vanarama South |  10  |     n/a        |  William Butler (GK)             |
2025/26   | Vanarama South |  3   |     n/a        |  Filbert Owusu-Antwi (ST)        | Lost in playoff final
2026/27   | Vanarama South |  15  |     n/a        |  Filbert Owusu-Antwi (ST)        | FA cup 3rd round
2027/28   | Vanarama South |  1   |     n/a        |  Sean Young 02b (AMC)            | Promoted

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2024      |  Fairly basic |  Basic            | Poor           |  Poor           |  2500
2024/25   |  Average      |  Fairly basic     | Poor           |  Poor           |  2500
2025/26   |  Average      |  Fairly basic     | Poor           |  Poor           |  2500
2026/27   |  Average      |  Average          | Poor           |  Poor           |  3000
2027/28   |  Adequate     |  Above average    | Basic          |  Poor           |  3000

Hi everyone, I appreciate you all for your passion for this game. I tried this challenge in FM23 and I endured 8 or 9 seasons; gave up after european disaster in EL. Now I want to try again and I choose a new direction - Italy. Let's go!

48bLOQB.png

Manager profile:

Spoiler

cpVCXRg.png

Edited by fafus
Images links expired

8 hours ago, Colg said:

Has anyone ever got close to completing the challenge in Northern Ireland? I am starting to think it is impossible given the league rep and possibly nation youth rating.

I've been playing a Youth Only challenge with Queens University on FM23 (whilst not exactly following the rules of this challenge - I allow myself to resign youth products who have moved to other clubs) currently in 2045 and I am still light years away from even qualifying for the Champions League. The league is dominated by Larne and Linfield, Larne even had a perfect season this year, winning EVERY SINGLE GAME...

The Quality of youth intakes doesn't seem to be improving massively which I suspect is due to the league rep/nation youth rating but I am really interested to see what the furthest someone has got in Northern Ireland.

I have had some relative success over the years including a Conference League Semi-Final, Quarter Final and a Europa League RO16 run, this has allowed me to upgrade Training Facilities to State of the Art whilst Youth Facilities seem to be capped at Good. Both Junior Coaching and Youth Recruitment are maxed out.

Added some screenshots below

Current Season

image.thumb.png.53ce9a3d9053e3dcea6007c7b67c8741.png

Best players currently at club

ColeNimick8J_Profile.thumb.png.7e22d0c18017eed50fc41fe053ed316d.png

KevinIngram11I_Profile.thumb.png.87ccac3dd59230cc18e34b1e21fbc98e.png

Best players who have now left

GavinBell13A_Profile.thumb.png.95feaf362a6595905d3bf5ffe1732c4e.png

AshtonMackey11C_Profile.thumb.png.7d865c0dcece2ad20ab69af506009d02.png

MichaelMurphy15B_Profile.thumb.png.41c81efc411bbd233318d8a140cbc16f.png

It won't be impossible but it could take a very long time.

The guy who posted below you is in his 145th season, and that is in England where they have a much higher youth rating than Northern Ireland.

I would say Northern Ireland has got to be one of the hardest in Europe, and Europe in general will be harder as most clubs have a lot of money. which is why I went into Asia to try it!

If you decide to move on from your team don't be disheartened,  many players have failed this challenge.

9 hours ago, Padders said:

Hungerford_Town_F.C._logo.png

Season 145 - 2167/68 - PL

Disaster! Gutted!

After our highest PL finish, we have been relegated, 18th. Yet again a huge slump in form that I can't turn around

Again we have L1/L2 standard defenders

image.png.d93f636edcf4277e35fbd2bebca85cbf.png

Board want to us avoid relegation in SBC

image.png.4c79a8ac373b41d88be524676986b04d.png

There is a potential of a real star in the youth intake but as always its whether I can keep hold of him

image.png.4f46f409474a4157c78b796bf9f51744.png

20240712220024_1.thumb.jpg.c60714b4692295e6c0357cdf6c97d7c6.jpg20240712220028_1.thumb.jpg.d66a6ba4d9a94b5a3398b10e52da1bf0.jpg20240712202049_1.thumb.jpg.75cac300345c6d8e66e95253e9af4d1c.jpg20240712202101_1.thumb.jpg.4658c1b5f4bfaf57c3fc5e4316df7e64.jpg20240712220001_1.thumb.jpg.ec878eb6d5c5cb7cabb2fff7b057fab0.jpg

image.thumb.png.099ec872123f92f4650f89e4e6474460.png

Damn! I thought you were finally turning a corner. I'm no expert at this but some advice on keeping players.

1) Long contracts (Optional club extension to add extra three years.), renew them once they go under three years. Don't give them new contracts until you're able to activate the extention.

2). No release clauses (as much as possible), remove and exclude them if possible, if they're locked in negotiate to the highest possible fee and put expiry dates on them.

3) Before players reach their prime and start becoming influential is when you time them down for their peak years. Loan them out till 19 even if they're good enough to play for you so don't become too influential too early, that way they still respect you and listen to you in negotiations. (I've had players sack their agents because they try to lock in release clauses and I've refused such contracts.)

4) Your B-tier players are your stars. A-tier players usually leave sooner or later, I try to focus on 4-4.5 star players with really good personalities and try to get a good bunch of them around the same age to develop together and be the core of my team.

5) I build my teams in generations and plan for the future. Take a three year age range and try to build an entire squad from that with your high potential youngsters. Say 15-18 for example, plug holes by retraining positions if you have two players in the same position. I focus on heavily on the entire squads development and bring them in once they turn 19/20. Even if they're replacing a four star player, If they have potential to be better than him and his too far from that generation he's out. I found this way we take leaps every 5 years or so to next level of talent as a squad.

You're intakes are already so amazing, the potential is there for a premier league squad. You just have to tap it and keep them. Keep pushing, I'm rooting for you.

Hope this helps. I'm usually a lurker and never post but your resilience is so inspiring. I'm Hitchin town in 2064. We're a mid table premier league side trying to break into Europe hopefully in the next few years.

6 hours ago, BillHoudini24 said:

4 hours ago, Padders said:

Definitely, not used it yet :lock:

Talking to the agent and saying "let's not make anything non-negotiable" or something similar usually allows for clauses to be excluded in the initial offer. Sure, you may need to pay higher base wage, but it's worth it if you have all that PL money anyway!

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

Talking to the agent and saying "let's not make anything non-negotiable" or something similar usually allows for clauses to be excluded in the initial offer. Sure, you may need to pay higher base wage, but it's worth it if you have all that PL money anyway!

Yeah got loads of money so no issue there

When they give the option to remove it, I always do and give them more wages and signing on fee to they don't come back with it in

Its the ones that are locked in straight away that I didn't true to do anything about as didn't know about @libbyshuss tip

24 minutes ago, dgghrt said:

Damn! I thought you were finally turning a corner. I'm no expert at this but some advice on keeping players.

1) Long contracts (Optional club extension to add extra three years.), renew them once they go under three years. Don't give them new contracts until you're able to activate the extention.

2). No release clauses (as much as possible), remove and exclude them if possible, if they're locked in negotiate to the highest possible fee and put expiry dates on them.

3) Before players reach their prime and start becoming influential is when you time them down for their peak years. Loan them out till 19 even if they're good enough to play for you so don't become too influential too early, that way they still respect you and listen to you in negotiations. (I've had players sack their agents because they try to lock in release clauses and I've refused such contracts.)

4) Your B-tier players are your stars. A-tier players usually leave sooner or later, I try to focus on 4-4.5 star players with really good personalities and try to get a good bunch of them around the same age to develop together and be the core of my team.

5) I build my teams in generations and plan for the future. Take a three year age range and try to build an entire squad from that with your high potential youngsters. Say 15-18 for example, plug holes by retraining positions if you have two players in the same position. I focus on heavily on the entire squads development and bring them in once they turn 19/20. Even if they're replacing a four star player, If they have potential to be better than him and his too far from that generation he's out. I found this way we take leaps every 5 years or so to next level of talent as a squad.

You're intakes are already so amazing, the potential is there for a premier league squad. You just have to tap it and keep them. Keep pushing, I'm rooting for you.

Hope this helps. I'm usually a lurker and never post but your resilience is so inspiring. I'm Hitchin town in 2064. We're a mid table premier league side trying to break into Europe hopefully in the next few years.

Cheers

Yes for the first time in a long time, we are seeing more than just the bog standard 1.5/2* CA

Can I just say of my dislike for Robbie Savage as the owner of Macclesfield (though it probably just extends to chairpersons/owners in general in the game and more specifically the coding/logic around the reasons and discussions when making requests)

SIX times he has now refused to sanction my coaching course with just the one time the other way.

The initial rejection comes is as "Whilst we appreciate that it's a very valid thing to want to do, we fear that bettering yourself could lead to a bigger club coming in for your services. We're therefore inclined to say no"

So I discuss it and I'd love at this point to have options like:

• Give ultimatum of approving it or I resign
  • I'll sign a new contract with full percentage compensation
  • I want to be hear for the long term, ask you to trust me

However I get one option:

"I'd like to further my development by going on a coaching course please"

That is really weak, I want to be more forceful on this matter especially when the other coaches are getting their courses approved.

So I choose the only option and the response contradicts the initial rejection:

"We don't believe that it would be beneficial for you to undertake a course right now. That concludes this meeting. In future, please do not waste our time with things like this."

Makes zero sense: its a valid thing to do & we fear of losing you -> no benefit to you & stop wasting our time.

But you better believe I'll be wasting their time when it next becomes available :lol:

Edited by Neo_Geo

image.jpeg.2d88480f06d84f54825146c85ffb9ae4.jpeg

Had a lot of crashes and BSOD recently and i seem to have lost the screenshots for this season. I could have just put up last seasons as there is little change with the team finishing in mid table without troubling promotion or relegation unduly, could not score enough although had the best defence with 29 conceded. Characterized by conceding 13 penalties and hitting the woodwork 21 times in the 26 games.

Not entered in the Swedish cup.

Finances stayed pretty stable, the youth intake was reasonable with a lot of 5 star potential but no standout players. Keymer and Lai were the standout players on the pitch even if not close to having the best ability.

Table | Squad | Transfers

Started the season really badly and was struggling in the bottom 3 teams, at halfway the team had conceded the same as in the whole of the previous season and created less than half the number of chances of the next worst team. Tweaked the tactics for the 2nd half of the season which improved the results and general play from the team to avoid relegation.

Still not entered in the Swedish cup, i think the club rep is too low.

Finances stayed the same.

Keymer was the top scorer and is close to being the club record scorer. Lai also played well again after missing 3 months of the season. Warmlov left after 79 apps with 8 goals.

The preview was again promising, the intake itself was my best yet as some of the players had better CA and there were a lot of good personalities. Mustafa looks good although i already have 4 decent LB at that level or better. Norden and Johansson were the other 2 decent players.

Spoiler

Youth nationalities:

Continent

Europe

Africa

South America

Asia

North America

Oceania

Overall

100%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Country

#

%

Europe

96.88%

Sweden

89.84%

Somalia

0.78%

Iraq

0.78%

Africa

2.34%

Greece

1.56%

Eritrea

0.78%

Asia

0.78%

Bosnia

1.61%

Niger

0.78%

South America

0.00%

Italy

0.78%

North America

Albania

0.78%

Oceania

Kosovo

0.78%

Serbia

0.78%

England

0.78%

Spoiler

Season

League

Position

Swedish Cup

Europe

Top Scorer

Top Assists

Attendance

Training

Youth

Junior

Youth Rec

Notes

D2 WG

5th

Not entered

N/A

Arvidsson,Messaoudi (8)

Jensen(6)

Basic

Basic

Fairly Basic

Limited

D2 WG

5th

Not entered

N/A

Keymer-25c (11)

Warmlov(6)

Basic

Basic

Fairly Basic

Limited

D2 WG

6th

Not entered

N/A

Keymer-25c (10)

Lai(9)

Basic

Basic

Fairly Basic

Limited

D2 WG

10th

Not entered

N/A

Keymer-25c (15)

Messaoudi (7)

Basic

Basic

Fairly Basic

Limited

Youth Name

All time apps

Ted Keymer (25c)

Roger Gustafsson (25e)

Mathias Sandin (25d)

Youth Name

All time Goals

Ted Keymer (25c)

Gustav Pettersson (25g)

Manolis Athanasiou (26p)

Youth Name

All time Assists

Ted Keymer (25c)

Gustav Pettersson (25g)

Abraham Burehead (27g)

@libbyshuss that’s a good deal I think given he was in his last year iirc

I love the amount of money trading hands and he gets an outstanding loyalty payment of £1,200 :lol:

so bizarre seeing RB Salzburg that far down the table

20 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

@libbyshuss that’s a good deal I think given he was in his last year iirc

I love the amount of money trading hands and he gets an outstanding loyalty payment of £1,200 :lol:

so bizarre seeing RB Salzburg that far down the table

he had two years left, but even so it's still a good deal i reckon. With only one year left i'd probably have accepted anything!

Salzburg imploded about 4 seasons ago and are suddenly completely awful. It's really weird! I used to dread meeting them but now I love it!

On 14/07/2024 at 20:27, Neo_Geo said:

Can I just say of my dislike for Robbie Savage as the owner of Macclesfield (though it probably just extends to chairpersons/owners in general in the game and more specifically the coding/logic around the reasons and discussions when making requests)

SIX times he has now refused to sanction my coaching course with just the one time the other way.

The initial rejection comes is as "Whilst we appreciate that it's a very valid thing to want to do, we fear that bettering yourself could lead to a bigger club coming in for your services. We're therefore inclined to say no"

So I discuss it and I'd love at this point to have options like:

• Give ultimatum of approving it or I resign
  • I'll sign a new contract with full percentage compensation
  • I want to be hear for the long term, ask you to trust me

However I get one option:

"I'd like to further my development by going on a coaching course please"

That is really weak, I want to be more forceful on this matter especially when the other coaches are getting their courses approved.

So I choose the only option and the response contradicts the initial rejection:

"We don't believe that it would be beneficial for you to undertake a course right now. That concludes this meeting. In future, please do not waste our time with things like this."

Makes zero sense: its a valid thing to do & we fear of losing you -> no benefit to you & stop wasting our time.

But you better believe I'll be wasting their time when it next becomes available :lol:

i found the same challenge with him on coaching badges as well.  Although he was quite forthcoming on youth recruitment and junior coaching so i wasnt too displeased with him

2 hours ago, SkiIIs said:

i found the same challenge with him on coaching badges as well.  Although he was quite forthcoming on youth recruitment and junior coaching so i wasnt too displeased with him

Nice to know its actually just Robbie Savage then, thanks for sharing

Still had to discuss the junior coaching and youth recruitment but I always expect that, I'm now at 8 attempts at requesting to go for my National B license! :lol:

@SkiIIs just need to get your defence tightened up a little and you'll storm the league, 109 goals for (a full 35 goals more than the next top scoring club).

I really like players like Ishii 32E either foot full back, pretty quick, great endurance. You have another similar looking one in the intake as well in Nakamura 36B.

What formation are you playing in particular with your full backs/wing backs? I've found its a delicate balancing act when playing a back 4 to get support on the wing in attack as well as being solid in defence......I've still not got it quite right (or got the right players yet).

On 13/07/2024 at 21:11, libbyshuss said:

there is something!

shout out to this post, i just tried this and it worked a treat. 3m minimum transfer clause gone!

Thanking you sir!

22 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

@SkiIIs just need to get your defence tightened up a little and you'll storm the league, 109 goals for (a full 35 goals more than the next top scoring club).

I really like players like Ishii 32E either foot full back, pretty quick, great endurance. You have another similar looking one in the intake as well in Nakamura 36B.

What formation are you playing in particular with your full backs/wing backs? I've found its a delicate balancing act when playing a back 4 to get support on the wing in attack as well as being solid in defence......I've still not got it quite right (or got the right players yet).

Im by far the tactician so any feedback is welcomed.  I started the save with a shadow striker instead of DLF but i keep getting strikers and decent ones too coming through the intakes so have now gone with the two up front.

Screenshot2024-07-16181644.thumb.png.15f38df9f53e918ad30fe9ada6296aff.png

Edited by SkiIIs

37 minutes ago, SkiIIs said:

Im by far the tactician so any feedback is welcomed.  I started the save with a shadow striker instead of DLF but i keep getting strikers and decent ones too coming through the intakes so have now gone with the two up front.

A nice formation, but very attacking by my opinion, but who am i. If I would use this formation i would set the right wingback to support, the left IW also support and keep the left wingback on attack for the overlap. The right wingback would move up a bit more but gives you a little more coverage behind the IW, also the mezzala tracks right so you have a little congestion there and if they are all gone attacking you need someone to be a little bit more behind.

3 hours ago, SkiIIs said:

I'm no tactician either but I'd echo @Perre8's comments on it being very attacking.

Do you find you concede a lot of counter attacking goals?

With wingbacks on attack you are reliant on your two centre backs (which at 2 star and 3 star CA might be too much for them on their own) for any counter attack as box to box and mezzala on attack is committing even more bodies forward.

Obviously the formation is working for you in terms of goal scoring you just need to have a think about holes you are leaving at the back when so many are going forward in the attack. In addition you have a high press, press more often, you counter-press so again its aggressive and may leave you more exposed at the back.

Don't be afraid of asymmetry either, for instance if you have a really good DMC drop the BBM back and just have them as a Defensive Midfielder or Ball Winning Midfielder if the opposition have a good number 10 and you want to be on top of them and see if that can give you more stability at the back. Similarly if your Mezzala offers width on the right you might want to have your WB on the right actually be a supporting fullback instead. Just pause your match engine at certain transitions/phases (winning possession in each third, losing possession in each third, general play in each third ) and look to see the positions of your players and think about where you want them to be if you suddenly won the ball or lost the ball.

Without knowing where the goals you concede are coming from its hard to say where to target improvements in your defensive approach.

download.png.6ea46a99405a3c2f75de36feefc02619.pngimages.jpg.318484ad4544241ad64ef1c459deb242.jpg

Tony Pizza at Kerala United FC - Go Hornbills! - Season 15

Preseason Cup

I think the guys were still on holiday for this match as none of the players wanted to win this, we got to the Semi Final but lost out to Jamshedpur. meh!

Youth Intake

This was a decent intake but nothing spectacular. The coaches rate this guy as having the best potential but he doesn't look great yet, but he can jump, which is nice for a centre back compared to recent years.

20240716133939_1.thumb.jpg.bf399f99d8887bd26e9830f1c5d6998d.jpg

Kumar

Spoiler

20240716133933_1.thumb.jpg.30fc834b07062e5826a71beebd8dfe98.jpg

Asian Champions league.....well not quite!

We finished 4th last season and reached the play off semi final, so at the very least we were the fourth best team in India that year. With our qualification places (2 group stage, one play off and one preliminary) I should have gotten a chance at the Champions league, but apparently not.

I think this must be a glitch as it is a custom database, but only one team made it to the champions league, and two other clubs got into the Confederation cup. I got nothing...

I guess this isn't a problem, it just means I need to make sure I win the league each year - but it is slightly annoying!

Super League

We recorded a second place finish, still yet to top the table by the end of the season!

We knew we had to do well in the play offs to make sure we can get continental football. We smash Mumbai 7-3 on aggregate to make it to the final against...Kolkata of course.

However, they couldn't score (which helped us immensely). We put our chance away and come away with our third title in four years. We are now the second most successful team in the super league history! (but it hasn't been going long so it isn't that great!)

20240716132520_1.thumb.jpg.0a6996cfc8b99daada04189a57d0e0a4.jpg

Super Cup

Confidence was high and we easily make it to the final - beating Kolkata in the Semi's to set up the tie against Mumbai. This was an even game but a penalty to Mumbai was the difference, I was pretty certain it looked outside the box but the ref wasn't believing me!

20240716135426_1.thumb.jpg.f3a5f90af264c3deae2e810c92f7b3ad.jpg

Team of the Year

20240716135122_1.thumb.jpg.c55ebff855b32d5c3d5269f4ebd87c94.jpg

Saikia is the main man this year, 30 goals and 3 assists shows how good her is. Gurung did well too with 16 goals and 8 assists, and is now our first Indian capped player!

20240716135429_1.thumb.jpg.10114e345c07105a27ceff4e46ae920f.jpg

Screenshot2024-07-16135318.thumb.png.0ba47a46f6f0ebccc0d0aa270af87df8.png

20 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

A five 5 star current ability intake :D don’t think I’ve ever seen such a thing, what are you adding to the Cardiff water supply @XaW?

Probably more to do with the fact that I have such a rubbish team and I got quite a few accepted approvements to the youth coaching and recruitment! :D

I mean, they are still only rated as "standard" for the 2nd tier, and this is the level of player we are talking about.

DIIy6y6.png

Sure, not a horrible prospect, but come on, he is never going to light up the world now, is he? :D 

48 minutes ago, XaW said:

Probably more to do with the fact that I have such a rubbish team and I got quite a few accepted approvements to the youth coaching and recruitment! :D

I mean, they are still only rated as "standard" for the 2nd tier, and this is the level of player we are talking about.

DIIy6y6.png

Sure, not a horrible prospect, but come on, he is never going to light up the world now, is he? :D 

Even in lower leagues (when I did an attempt in malta) I just don’t recall seeing 5 CA players nevermind 5 of them.

All relative at the end of the day but the thrill of intake day giving you that screen