[FM22][SKIN] The Annual Show Your Skin thread

TCSSkin

After a lot of hard work, I have found ways to manipulate all sorts of panels. Because of that, you can now add the Tactics panels to your Club Overview If you like.

The way incorporated it into FME - Zealand was simply to show the Tactics Pitch with the Starting XI (not the Previous Known XI). Players can be moved around and changed just like the Tactics Pitch and if you really wanted to you could add the Player List, the Subs...whatever you like.

In the bottom right of the image, you'll see that Player Stats is also available as well as Team Stats. I got the Recent Form widget working properly so that it displays the correct info when you hover over it. The little league positions graph also functions perfectly.

A happy, happy day 🤘

20211113_053700.jpg

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@FMEnhanced

First of all impressive KUTGW, I'm not sure if It is do-able but; Is it possible to add roles for the starting XI tab and maybe a new tab for the next opponent's tactics with roles?

Edited by QP

15 minutes ago, QP said:

@FMEnhanced

First of all impressive KUTGW, I'm not sure if It is do-able but; Is it possible to add roles for the starting XI tab and maybe a new tab for the next opponent's tactics with roles?

Haha very, very ambitious. Never before have we been able to get the Starting XI viewable outside the Tactics Panel and already you want more?! MORE BOY? 😂

It's a nice idea and role information, subs, all of it can be added. Had it all working but it doesn't make sense to have it all there as that is what the Tactics panel is for at the end of the day. Regarding next opponents tactics, that is plausible...I will look into it. I am limited in regards to tabs as at small resolutions, too many tabs become squashed.

I think that for now, I may turn my attention toward the Match screens and graphics as I have only fiddled with the Match Panel before and some minor tweaking here and there. A better match experience is perhaps my next goal.

39 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

Haha very, very ambitious. Never before have we been able to get the Starting XI viewable outside the Tactics Panel and already you want more?! MORE BOY? 😂

It's a nice idea and role information, subs, all of it can be added. Had it all working but it doesn't make sense to have it all there as that is what the Tactics panel is for at the end of the day. Regarding next opponents tactics, that is plausible...I will look into it. I am limited in regards to tabs as at small resolutions, too many tabs become squashed.

I think that for now, I may turn my attention toward the Match screens and graphics as I have only fiddled with the Match Panel before and some minor tweaking here and there. A better match experience is perhaps my next goal.

Was just a suggestion but yeah I agree more things in that panel will make it cluttered and useless to use the tactics panel.

But opposition thingy would be great for in tactics panel or in club info panels I've tried to fiddle with that but couldn't make it yet.

Em 13/11/2021 em 21:58, bella699 disse:

I use HelveticaNeueLTPro-bd. I think it was used in Football Manager 2016, and I like it a lot better than the fonts in FM2022.

Can you share it?

Em 13/11/2021 em 22:01, bella699 disse:

I have revamped the texture of the pitch, by myself

texture.png.a78c1e255e146d1cb641d371d2f6b896.png

Can you tell how you do it?

9 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Can you share it?

Can you tell how you do it?

https://mega.nz/file/e9JFGSIS#tMA2jO8dA0DpcsXFCqmY5B6X55L8fjR-vOjkqoPjRfg

Just put it into your graphics folder

Link to my skin: 

https://mega.nz/file/7hQRGa5Q#cQvBma_Tub7CxSufN82o3y516C94lJKEKlIrCoeUGrM

Edited by bella699

2 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Might have gona a bit mental on stats.

959983615_RomanYaremchuk_Profile-4.thumb.png.241c3f0ea2e29544272fcca231cac946.png 920574272_DarwinNez_Profile.thumb.png.c6545d0a757d9e7215a07093b65e1c30.png 

249356235_MauroIcardi_Profile-2.thumb.png.ab25997395b11e28d59a5c617d656ce6.png

Amazing.

Data forward skins are the best ones for me and this is one is by far the best.

12 minuti fa, wkdsoul ha scritto:

Cheers, helps i build mine for playing on 85% zoom, wouldnt get half of that in a normal size skin. 

out of curiosity, 85% on a 1920x1080 resolution, 24" Monitor? If so, I really envy your eyesight :(

En 31/10/2021 a las 23:01, wkdsoul dijo:

Solo he hecho un par de medias páginas, pero todavía no estoy de humor. Necesita hacer un panel para el gerente y ordenar completamente la mitad inferior del perfil del jugador 1569302477_BryceHosannah_Attributes.thumb.png.62ec9500c5214527b8ab6117930d3ede.png  1473280818_Wrexham_Players.thumb.png.0fe16932577c8090e3febf2f80dac4a5.png

1229702703_NewcastleUnited_Profile.thumb.png.12203f7931976960acc595139a232cfb.png

1295410488_TottenhamHotspur_Profile-2.thumb.png.88204719395f4b536d112b28179c4882.png

a truly beautiful skin. I was wondering if you would release it to the public. even with a small donation. Thank you

Em 01/11/2021 em 10:01, GIMN disse:

Early days and whatnot. 

Plan is to try and make something easily configurable, so people can pick a colour palette from colordesigner.io, select a box design,  a choice of layout and whether to have numeric or non-numeric attributes, to easily tailor the skin to their liking without needing any real knowledge of skinning.  Might be being a little bit too ambitious for my skill level, though!

A few more panels done, and some examples of different box styles:

Player Profile - Rounded Box

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Screenshot.thumb.png.66bc52ae5d3deee20ab75a1dfb630484.png

Club Info - Grunge Box

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

1482081663_ClubGrunge.thumb.png.3d0c9eb6d5241c6383a08f2ed936bf8b.png

Staff Profile - Simple Box

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

863599399_StaffSimple.thumb.png.ae45df7c721857e71fa7991380cbdd8d.png

Home Page - Rounded Box

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

2022312954_HomeRounded.thumb.png.81ed43d8c0e52aaf9ee85455d6584814.png

Tactics Screen

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

Tactics.thumb.png.1b152a7f27629a1db7912ef4068ebb97.png

give me this skin to download top more

6 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Haven't got much time this year to design then make a skin, so nicked a bit from some of my favorite skins, main concept inspired by this fantastic concept that unfortunately never came to fruition

image.thumb.png.6f25cc393243e60dacb16ce38b4b902f.png

it looks great !

Now I want my skin to have transparent info over my stadium picture, pretty round boxes and a colored background behind my logos!  Godda**it! :lol:

The biggest issue for me when it comes to skinning, is rearranging the boxes. I have no idea how to make, for example, the club overview look like some of the skins I see on here. 

As a result my skin is basically a recolour with a couple of extras added. 

13 minutes ago, EnigMattic1 said:

The biggest issue for me when it comes to skinning, is rearranging the boxes. I have no idea how to make, for example, the club overview look like some of the skins I see on here. 

As a result my skin is basically a recolour with a couple of extras added. 

Don't know if it's any use, and I'm sure everyone takes a different approach, but I used a free trial on balsamiq to help plan layouts.  Then I use notepad+, 1 tab with a copy of the original panel, and the other with the one I'm working on.  Delete pretty much everything, and work on the layout first - so the first step for me might be to just get the page to be a big column with 3 rows/boxes on the left, and a smaller column with 2 rows/boxes on the right with absolutely nothing inside of them.  Then, basically copy across each element I want into the relevant box, and once that's done start focussing on the smaller details (spacing, dividers, resizing, etc...).  Finally, once it's all done and I'm happy with it, I stumble across something in here which gives me another idea and I start all over again. 

Repeat ad infinitum.

9 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Don't know if it's any use, and I'm sure everyone takes a different approach, but I used a free trial on balsamiq to help plan layouts.  Then I use notepad+, 1 tab with a copy of the original panel, and the other with the one I'm working on.  Delete pretty much everything, and work on the layout first - so the first step for me might be to just get the page to be a big column with 3 rows/boxes on the left, and a smaller column with 2 rows/boxes on the right with absolutely nothing inside of them.  Then, basically copy across each element I want into the relevant box, and once that's done start focussing on the smaller details (spacing, dividers, resizing, etc...).  Finally, once it's all done and I'm happy with it, I stumble across something in here which gives me another idea and I start all over again. 

Repeat ad infinitum.

That could help. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Repeat ad infinitum.

Last few lines is very relatable lmao. 

I pretty much do the same. I'll create a quick prototype in Photoshop, build a layout l like then implement it into the game.

I don't know if you know about background_colour, but I use that a lot when making skins. Just set up <container background_colour="red" /> and you'll be able to see a visual representation of what you're building 

Just now, bluestillidie00 said:

Last few lines is very relatable lmao. 

I pretty much do the same. I'll create a quick prototype in Photoshop, build a layout l like then implement it into the game.

I don't know if you know about background_colour, but I use that a lot when making skins. Just set up <container background_colour="red" /> and you'll be able to see a visual representation of what you're building 

Great advice.  I used a very basic box graphic so I could easily see the layout, but that is probably a much easier approach.

2 minutes ago, GIMN said:

Great advice.  I used a very basic box graphic so I could easily see the layout, but that is probably a much easier approach.

another tip for you, few shortcuts you can use. 

background_colour = bkcl

red_replacement = rrep 

blue = brep 

green = grep

Also if you use notepad++, download Snippets and XMLTools. Just saves your workflow a ton of time

9 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

another tip for you, few shortcuts you can use. 

background_colour = bkcl

red_replacement = rrep 

blue = brep 

green = grep

Also if you use notepad++, download Snippets and XMLTools. Just saves your workflow a ton of time

There is so much I need to learn. Skins like yours, those that @wkdsoul has created and everything @FMEnhanced has done recently just makes me want to create my own. I am still trying to get my head around it all. I can picture what I want, but it is always reaching that end result that I struggle with.

1 minute ago, EnigMattic1 said:

There is so much I need to learn. Skins like yours, those that @wkdsoul has created and everything @FMEnhanced has done recently just makes me want to create my own. I am still trying to get my head around it all. I can picture what I want, but it is always reaching that end result that I struggle with.

what i found helped me is, go into existing skins, mess with layouts, change height and width values, etc. Just pick things apart and you'll figure out what makes things work the way they do. 

Fairly in depth guide here too

6 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

what i found helped me is, go into existing skins, mess with layouts, change height and width values, etc. Just pick things apart and you'll figure out what makes things work the way they do. 

Fairly in depth guide here too

I will take a look. Right now, I'm struggling to get the details for the Nation Profile below the graphic I have for the flag. Containers, Widgets? It is like a foreign language :lol: