The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

I never thought that finances in Germany would be so complicated. -2M and I dont know how the club still running :seagull: :lol:

If you get to the 2nd tier you make bank.

52 minutes ago, XaW said:

Well done on reaching Europe @Johnny Ace! Always a key moment in this challenge.

Cheers mate, I'm still in utter shock :lol:

Have the qualifier to play in a couple of weeks versus either Bala of Wales or FK Vardar of North Macedonia 

3 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

Here‘s the next question:

@Koetzer great achievements in Czech Republic I’d almost chosen the same club. How did you implement the wonderful table? 
tried to copy from Word but didn’t work out.

Just did a screenshot from Excel and uploaded along with other images.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb The7Striker:

I never thought that finances in Germany would be so complicated. -2M and I dont know how the club still running :seagull: :lol:

that's great you just don't care. I am always in the reds with 1860 Munich ... just spend the money

16 minutos atrás, HanziZoloman disse:

that's great you just don't care. I am always in the reds with 1860 Munich ... just spend the money

What money? There is no money :lol:

Board doesnt allow me to take a dam license :lol:

Edited by The7Striker

Oh sh…t didn’t get it. That‘s a damn thing

BFC used to be the favourite of the communists elite, well they ain’t there anymore.

TFC.png.6ff7ae7f84341797521fbdfd13da393f.png

"No one can be sure of his place in the squad, especially me."

Earl of Grey

Pre-Season has been decent so far. I got along with the lads and developed a tactic which hopefully brings out the positive of my players. Owain Jones doesn't like to be hugged but that's okay. We all have to become white tigers we aren't there yet.

Screenshot(41).png.85e518edd62c31d7373e1118008a86e1.png

Sadly It's a bit large (how do you guys work your images?)

A lot will depend on my attacking trident, they're all 12 and above in ACC and PAC. Jones Greenslade and Kelly will feed and they are feeding themselves too, well on paper. I promoted every player from my youth team as we didn't have many.

"I'll keep my fingers crossed. That had worked a long way and surly, being kind is the second ingrediend." Earl of Grey

Edited by HanziZoloman

Just general question, do you guys ever get good set-piece takers coming through?

All of my players have single digits for freekicks, corners and penalties

At one point, my best penalty taker had 6 for penalties :lol:

My best player was my keeper, but he wouldn't sign a new contract and left on a free. That left me with just two keepers in the whole system that are not nearly as good. However, I'd like to have one of them please.

5CcGWK1.png

1 hour ago, Johnny Ace said:

Great stuff @XaW!! The ECL cash is lovely :thup:

Do you think the board will let the club go fully professional any time soon?

Thanks! Looks good so far, and the money is well spent so far.

Don't look like it. They refused even when I had over a million in the bank (before the facilities). Going to keep pestering though...

9 minutes ago, XaW said:

Thanks! Looks good so far, and the money is well spent so far.

Don't look like it. They refused even when I had over a million in the bank (before the facilities). Going to keep pestering though...

Give it a couple more years and start kicking off :lol: 

Am 13.4.2023 um 16:35 schrieb DazRTaylor:

You will note that four of my best players all came through in the same intake, 2032.

Looking back, none of these four were considered the best prospect.

Here was the intake:

S3OPzbl.png

As well as the four players who are among my best, George Anderson was sold for £1.4m, Wilfred Ibrahim was sold for £220,000 & Kostas Papthanasiou, who was considered the best player, was sold for £1m.

What an intake this has proved to be.

Sorry but what does the numbers or the code behind each player say? 

@Daddy oh **** I only have one keeper hope he‘ll last.

@XaW still training on Tuesday / Thirsday???

Edited by HanziZoloman

Hi people.

Hopefully those of you undertaking this challenge are currently experiencing good fortune. Been having a look back over this thread and it's all really cool and has inspired me to give it a go.

Thinking of trying Belarus, Slovenia, Finland, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Colombia, Indonesia or Malaysia, simply because they haven't been achieved before as far as I can tell (not particularly important other than will give me extra impetus to not give up when its hard and I'm fully aware more than one attempt will likely be needed) and going about a month back and looking at the really cool projects you guys are posting about I didn't see posts about ongoing attempts in these nations (other than Belarus but it all went to pot quite fast and I believe has now been replaced by a Bulgaria attempt that's looking really solid so far). Just don't want to step on any toes as much as possible.

Out of those thinking Finland, Hungary and Colombia are probably the furthest away from literal insanity but feel free to talk me out of those or into one of the others if there is any FM weirdness with those leagues meaning it's not a great idea to try them (bit nervous about Colombia just because I know some South American league set ups are confusing, weird and frustrating and I can't remember if it's one of them).

Also out of interest (wouldn't be high up on my choices anyway) but why is Ireland ineligible? I saw that it was but couldn't see any info on why.

8 minutos atrás, JohnnyMaverik disse:

Hi people.

Hopefully those of you undertaking this challenge are currently experiencing good fortune. Been having a look back over this thread and it's all really cool and has inspired me to give it a go.

Thinking of trying Belarus, Slovenia, Finland, Hungary, Northern Ireland, Colombia, Indonesia or Malaysia, simply because they haven't been achieved before as far as I can tell (not particularly important other than will give me extra impetus to not give up when its hard and I'm fully aware more than one attempt will likely be needed) and going about a month back and looking at the really cool projects you guys are posting about I didn't see posts about ongoing attempts in these nations (other than Belarus but it all went to pot quite fast and I believe has now been replaced by a Bulgaria attempt that's looking really solid so far). Just don't want to step on any toes as much as possible.

Out of those thinking Finland, Hungary and Colombia are probably the furthest away from literal insanity but feel free to talk me out of those or into one of the others if there is any FM weirdness with those leagues meaning it's not a great idea to try them (bit nervous about Colombia just because I know some South American league set ups are confusing, weird and frustrating and I can't remember if it's one of them).

Also out of interest (wouldn't be high up on my choices anyway) but why is Ireland ineligible? I saw that it was but couldn't see any info on why.

Ireland and Colombia are ineligible cuz they dont have promotions from unplayable league. They only have two tiers.

For that kind of leagues, you have a separate topic.

Edited by The7Striker

8 minutes ago, The7Striker said:

Ireland and Colombia are ineligible cuz they dont have promotions from unplayable league. They only have two tiers.

For that kind of leagues, you have a separate topic.

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the info. Not that they were likely to be my pick anyway but do you know if Indonesia and Malaysia are the same? I was surprised to see they had two playable leagues in the game in the first place.

5 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Manage wherever you like @JohnnyMaverik, it doesn't matter if anyone else is managing in the same country or if it's been completed before :thup:

Oh yea for sure, I'm very aware that even starting in nations where multiple people have succeeded this is an extremely difficult challenge and there really is no easy start and failure is always the most likely outcome. Just my nature to try to do the same thing but a bit different. Hope the qualifiers treated you well btw, enjoyed reading the posts on your Bulgarian attempt so far.

5 minutes ago, JohnnyMaverik said:

Oh yea for sure, I'm very aware that even starting in nations where multiple people have succeeded this is an extremely difficult challenge and there really is no easy start and failure is always the most likely outcome. Just my nature to try to do the same thing but a bit different. Hope the qualifiers treated you well btw, enjoyed reading the posts on your Bulgarian attempt so far.

Cheers mate! :thup: I won't give anything away yet :D

It's very hard wherever you manage but it's one heck of a ride. It might take a few saves before one really sticks 

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Review Season 13

This season felt like an improvement, not sure how much it actually was. I stuck with the same tactic I had been using four months ago for the relegation stage and it worked well, we actually were the better team in lots of games and our swcoring woes had improved. I think that was somewhat due to the last 2 FM updates, which I hadn't played on yet. We finished with what is I believe our joint-highest point total in the league and cruised pretty comfortably above the drop after we beat Silkeborg home and away. The facilities are starting to have a noticeable impact on how quicky our players improve. The issue is that half our team kick up a fuss about leaving for stronger sides in the summer. We've sold players to Porto (twice), Benfica, and Dortmund (twice), so the players are very talented and the money we've gained from sales is very nice in improving our situation. I feel like a couple more years of this sales and facility upgrade cycles will allow us to finally break into Europe and keep some of our talent home. The secondary issue is anytime I offer a new contract, a release clause is locked into negotiations, so oftentimes its more worth it to sign a deal with a 3 year extension when the players come through the intake, then deal with them being angry about wanting a new contract rather than give them a modest release clause. Hjulmand 11a (PSG, Bayern, Juve, Milan) and Krogh 10e (Dortmund, Inter, Milan, Napoli) have tons of interest, so I'm hoping to avoid the board selling them on the cheap this summer.

lhbxdZ.jpgs58uV9.jpg

Key players:

Spoiler

a4HUvm.jpg

EsWgVb.jpg

XpUlz5.jpg

1NAl2I.jpg

b2OcNj.jpg

5jTBhq.jpg

9I0PwC.jpg

KF9DhP.jpg

Was able to avoid the tax hit by pumping another training facilities upgrade for 5.5M. Once those go through, we'll be one below max with Superb facilities, Good youth, and maxed out recruitment and junior coaching!

BWbxft.jpg

No transfers in, a few out for big money as is the norm. Both Hagedorn 10a and Holm 10b excelled for the Benfica and Dortmund B teams respectively.

Wse3ri.jpg

EVcyZ3.jpg

46 minutos atrás, JohnnyMaverik disse:

Ah that makes sense. Thanks for the info. Not that they were likely to be my pick anyway but do you know if Indonesia and Malaysia are the same? I was surprised to see they had two playable leagues in the game in the first place.

Indonesia and Malaysia are okay here. They have pro / Rel from the second league to the third one and vice versa. :D

2 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

Just doing some testing and checking before probably starting a new save and stumbled across this Norwegian stud!

image.thumb.png.6e774a1cbd52eb08d7ae1bd4732a4bc7.png

No clue who that could be! :P

Alemannia_Aachen_logo_svg.thumb.png.0b4f2268cc4d39a075cc5a64a46bf497.png

Aachen - Germany 

3. Liga (Tier 3) - 2025/26

Season Summary

frustratingly inconsistent. We started with 3 wins which sent us top but we just couldn't put a run together after that, and we seemed to follow up a good result with an indifferent one then a bad one. We were always within touching distance of the top four but just couldn't break through. A poor finish saw us slip to our lowest point all season. 

We go again!

26leaguetable.JPG.60358025d7667bb37deb8e9a07aab7bc.JPG

Annoyingly, only the top 4 finishers in 3.liga get to qualify for the cup. The prize money is really nice too, i could really do with it! Ah well.......

Players

First season that saw one of my youth intake players make a breakthrough. Daniel Calvo 24A was doing wonders for the U19 team and with the senior time struggling I figured why not? 5 goals from 15 starts at AMC suggests he could be player!

26calvo24A.thumb.JPG.e61cf8efdf0907fa8374d17a9070d58d.JPG

Youth

Bit of a weird one here. Another promise of a golden generation but it really didn't look like one when it came through

26youthpreview.thumb.JPG.b3f4d137e8288a8536e2aa0fa4a941fc.JPG

26youthintake.thumb.JPG.914948a9fe0dd51d2bf411c534d0d7a8.JPG

I was a bit upset at first. Where were my green elites? How can it be golden with no green? But looking closer there were a lot of really nice personalities in that list of top talents, and that often trumps a high star potential at this stage anyway.

And then the candidates played and we got the revised ratings and.....

26youthintake2.thumb.JPG.a7105f3869d3ca6cc6f3700c99f78bb2.JPG

That's more like it! But I like Schwarz best....

26schwarz.thumb.JPG.b0ba6394ba256f440399c06ff22c3139.JPG

we'll see....

Finances and Upgrades

yup, no money at all in 3.liga so no upgrades or anything. We'll be struggling on that front until we get promoted. Which could be ages......

Career

26career.thumb.JPG.d09d14c55d1cc98f7afdfc87d519a2e8.JPG

Edited by libbyshuss

Al-Nojoom FC: 2026/27 Season Review

Back in the game :cool: A good start to the season ensures that I kept my job and the good times kept rolling as we clinched the title and promotion back to the Saudi top flight.

lge27.thumb.jpg.727141dc602aaf90e3dcf782c2669231.jpg

Player stats were a massive improvement compared against the mess of last season. A few newgens are now an integral part of the first XI.

stats27.thumb.jpg.ee33df1637101b9efda57a17a0aab011.jpg

Youth intake was quite pleasing as we have a number of potentials coming through.

yth27.thumb.jpg.ca999b3bfda53806843ef5245c3ffd06.jpg

Transfers. Annoyingly, the board made the decision to sell one of my top prospects. Admittedly, this has helped improve our infrastructure once again.

xfers27.thumb.jpg.5a2e0e803f270f2fac9dafbfc0f6f8db.jpg

Season history

hist27.thumb.jpg.6355ce0f4f26cfe34aaa3e69ce118a29.jpg

Aims for next season

• Hope to survive in the top flight
  • Settle into the new stadium
  • Look to improve the infrastructure with the funds left.

Knock on wood, but we've had an incredible preseason. When PSG came in for Hjulmand 11a, we were able to talk him down with the "tight knit social group" option, then we were able to placate another 2-3 players by saying "Hjulmand 11a stayed, so you can too." The only downsides are that we agreed to sell Krogh 10e if anyone meets his release clause of 4.3M, Milan have bid about 2.8M, so we're safe for now, but I'm expecting that sale to go through eventually. Then also Lauritzen 10c wasn't buying the chat we had, so I was set to sell him for 9M to Dortmund. Well above his value and we have 2 younger keepers knocking about.

But in a shocking turn of events:

cSAv0M.jpg

I've never seen somebody reject a contract from such a higher rep club before

Well, I'm in:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.86fa0a6c7c16a75c62cef7f0ebb302b1.png

Will be starting my first run with MuSa or Musan Salama now of the Finnish First Division.

Think I lucked out with the teams that got promoted, was a choice between these guys and JS Hercules but these guys have over 400k in the bank compared to about 25k in Hercules' and the facilities look comparable between the two so I figured more money probably easier (Hercules did have better youth recruitment so... not sure).

Think I set everything up correctly, league resets earlier than 17th of December (I set it to come back from Holiday a couple of days early and it had already reset so IDK exactly what day it happened, hopefully that doesn't matter).

Will let you guys know how I fair in the first season, if I even survive it, when I get there.

Edited by JohnnyMaverik

5 hours ago, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

Knock on wood, but we've had an incredible preseason. When PSG came in for Hjulmand 11a, we were able to talk him down with the "tight knit social group" option, then we were able to placate another 2-3 players by saying "Hjulmand 11a stayed, so you can too." The only downsides are that we agreed to sell Krogh 10e if anyone meets his release clause of 4.3M, Milan have bid about 2.8M, so we're safe for now, but I'm expecting that sale to go through eventually. Then also Lauritzen 10c wasn't buying the chat we had, so I was set to sell him for 9M to Dortmund. Well above his value and we have 2 younger keepers knocking about.

But in a shocking turn of events:

cSAv0M.jpg

I've never seen somebody reject a contract from such a higher rep club before

It seems like our slight reputation bump (we're now higher than all second division clubs) has stopped players from locking in release clauses. So I was able to extend him, and will be going through others to do the same. Prepare the payroll to seriously expand.

tAzdbu.jpg

If anyone wants to use my statistical spreadsheets, I've uploaded the current version: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/z6k77x3z9wj9z/WhiteCatStats

Here is my post talking about it in my MLS Career Thread:

I also attached a blank version of my YAC tracking sheet, which is super rough but if its helpful for you go for it.

I haven't given up on Hamburg, just am swinging between the two saves right now depending on what kind of FM experience I'm feeling.

FM YAC Blank.xls

Edited by WhiteCat33

Season 2035/36

What a season! Europe!! Was a bit crazy really, far too many games than we're used to, great for the finances though and what a run fun 

Spoiler

3536Eurorun.png.ec92375d517213d29a3867e8042e9509.png

Much needed and provided a couple of upgrades

Spoiler

money.png.cd737e88d06e15343c4bb5ded1a69e51.png

Of course the league table suffered, we were playing 2 games a week for most of the season and we had a 3 week winter break instead of 3 months. Still did alright though, I knew once we hit that 10 wins mark, we'd be okay. 

3536table.thumb.png.39a1dcb9703127fbc72fb1a1c286c382.png

35362ndstage.thumb.png.91db4447eb7e01be8a20939436f9f8d4.png

We made into the 2nd stage and came third to my nemesis, by a point. If I've gotten my head around the format, CSKA1948 now get a crack at qualifying for Europe 

3536preview.thumb.png.92ad355e448c9c906e21316bd010fb09.png

Goalkeepers aren't an area we need to improve and I don't use an AMC :seagull:

3526youth.thumb.png.dd9b4770e193acff62d9d40d3fc9143a.png

I didn't sign many of these, but I messed up late by signed a few on the late recommendation, again 

3536transfers.thumb.png.acb2d44f0c1a8c9e0da5c56d48593a2c.png

Player sales wise, we just shed some dead wood

We did get some news about the new stadium :lock:

Spoiler

Newground.png.c80ce2ae4d3330885828320e688a1253.png

Still a year off and we were getting about 13,000 fans for the ECL games so I think it'll be a bit small, still better than what we have now 

I've sorted the midfield situation out by retraining a couple of guys and bringing through a youth prospect, could really do another solid centre back. I have a few squad player centre backs but they're not that good and the squad are starting to complain. I brought up a 17 year old so I hope he kicks on 

Here's the current facilities, I always forgot to add these

Spoiler

3536facilities.png.fd13777c2f7ac942c49dda045a37f403.png

3536 2nd stage.png

Operário dos Açores – Season 12 (2034/35)

Liga 2 Well, after waiting 11 years to get up to the 2nd division, we only ended up spending 1 season there. But…. drumroll…. We’ll be going up, not down! I could tell from the start that we had a chance to do ok in the league, since we weren’t predicted last and quite a few of our players were Liga 2 standard. We hit the ground running but tailed off around Christmas with a few heavy defeats, sliding down to mid-table. As the end of the season approached, however, we hit one of those great FM runs, and clinched promotion after winning 9 on the trot. Probably going to get absolutely hammered next season, but we’ll be mixing it up with the big boys in Primeira Liga for at least 1 year!

spacer.png

Players: So, strange thing, lots of my intakes were underwhelming with very low CA, but then at some point these kids start developing and turn into pretty decent players, despite my crappy facilities and many unambitious personalities. Jordan Vieito 08a (ST/AMR) is now a leading Liga 2 player, and quite a few others are getting close to his standard. Not sure what’s going on, probably Portuguese leagues have quite a high rep, and the country has a high youth rating so you get these decent-PA regens and then as long as you play them (and suffer through 6 seasons in the 3rd division) they will develop ))

spacer.png

Youth intake: Pretty disappointing given that we are in division 2 now, no 5* prospects and very little CA (also, we do NOT need more strikers or wingers, and I changed the HOYD after a few years of poor personalities). But given what I said above I’m not giving up on these lads.

spacer.png spacer.png

Facilities/finances: uff, the 2nd division was certainly no money tree, £2.7m in debt now, hope I can clear some of it next year.

Transfers Nothing major, it’s great having all these unambitious players as they’re not that bothered about asking for a move.

Season    |  League               | Pos. |     Europe     |   Best player                     |  Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  5   |     n/a         |  Paulo Bessa (ST)	              | 
2024/25   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  2   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | Promoted through playoffs
2025/26   | Liga 3 South          |  8   |     n/a         |  Pedro Tavares (DC)              | 1st in relegation playoff
2026/27   | Liga 3 South          |  9   |     n/a         |  Tiago Oliveira (DR)             | Relegated
2027/28   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  6   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)	      | 
2028/29   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  3   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)	      | 
2029/30   | Campeonato Gr. D      |  1   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      | Promoted through playoffs
2030/31   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  José Mendes 04d (ST)	      | Lost in promotion playoff
2031/32   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  Iuri Puga 06a (DC)	      | Lost in promotion playoff
2032/33   | Liga 3 South          |  1   |     n/a         |  Juvenal Catojo 03a (AMC)        | Lost in promotion playoff
2033/34   | Liga 3 South          |  3   |     n/a         |  Jordan Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Promoted!
2034/35   | Liga 2                |  2   |     n/a         |  Jordan Vieito 08a (AMR)	      | Promoted!!

Facilities
----------
Season    |  Coaching     |  Recruitment      | Training Fac.  | Youth Fac.      |  Stadium
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24   |  Average      |  Above average    | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2024/25   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Average        |  Basic          |  800
2025/26   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  1500
2026/27   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2027/28   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2028/29   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2029/30   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2030/31   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2031/32   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2032/33   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2033/34   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996
2034/35   |  Average      |  Excellent	      | Below average  |  Basic          |  2996

Edited by dkouv

7QuLgV.jpg

Thje first release clause was met. Krogh 10e is still kicking around since everyone is bidding slightly below his release clause, but it's only a matter of time. Not too worried about this since he was already our second best DC and we have younger players with a Bosnian cap and a DRC cap behind him.

Al-Nojoom FC: 2027/28 Season Review

Survival! We managed to avoid relegation and becominga yo-yo club as we achieved a 13th place finish.

lge28.thumb.jpg.17b9da7a6c6285a02b97469f8f7c556b.jpg

Player stats weren't great as we struggled against stronger teams.

stats28.thumb.jpg.1e2cf02b0b7d6bfa0533861d571ce5ad.jpg

Youth intake was pretty decent again as we took on the majority in order to boost numbers.

yth28.thumb.jpg.fa997a0b395d537a122a26948b59ac62.jpg

Transfers

xfers28.thumb.jpg.8a8968fe72b1b9588458d6f9c231bbad.jpg

Season history

hist28.thumb.jpg.04555041b2f2288fd5df944d974a0790.jpg

Aims for next season

• Hope to survive a second season in the top flight.
  • Improve the finances.
  • Avoid losing key players that have expiring contracts.

Brønshøj BK - Youth Intake Season 14

Lots of players with supposedly high potential and some CA; the true sign of progress when less and less of your intake has maxed out potential stars. One one with a bad personality, the others look decent with a couple standouts. Clausen 14d is absolutely confounding, where would you guys play him?

ktPyhg.jpg

Andresen 14a is already pretty tall unlike all our fullbacks, and has nice well-rounded attributes. Given that he is either footed, I will train him at DL so he can play both fullback spots and even fill in through the center if necessary.

iBnHfC.jpg

After losing Rønnow 10d in January, we get our new 4th DC. I like the look of Wørts 14b, tall, both footed, he will have a nice future at the club.

5itlvN.jpg

Jacobsen 14c is unfortunately very short for a fullback, ruining the other good attributes he has. I could play him as a winger, but I don't think he has enoughh going forward for that role.

OuNl7R.jpg

Clausen 14d is the one I have no clue what to do with. He can play either DC, MC, or ST. He would be short for a DC, has only 5 vision for a MC, and would waste his 13 tackling as a ST. Yet he does have 18 finishing so it also seems a waste to play him anywhere else. Honestly have no clue what to do with him, and the plan is to just train him as a BBM(S) for now since it hits the most attributes.

AiUIHV.jpg

ku2nH3.jpg

We also get 4 players named on the NXGN list.

aAVCrt.jpg

Hjulmand 11a is a stud, but his performances have been not-so-great recently. Only having 7 natural fitness really hamstrings him from getting consistent performances in a row. He kicks up a fuss about leaving every now and again, but we have him contracted without a release clause for 2.5 more years.

QOwrDX.jpg

Nymand Sjølander 12g is complaining about wanting a new contract, but his agent is locking in a 5M release clause, so we're in limbo. But he's a very talented wingback also under contract for 2.5 years.

HgIz78.jpg

Rami 12b has come out of nowhere this year to really improve and, more importantly, put in some good performances in the league and earned a call up to the Morocco team this winter. Only thing that lets him down is his height, he's 4 inches shorter than Messi! We just signed him to a new deal for 2 more seasons.

W6gowJ.jpg

Surprisingly, the last spot on the list goes to Sharbini 12l, who has also improved a good amount playing as a rotation option in the first team. Not sure how much PA he really has, but he's won some Bosnian caps and is also locked down for 2.5 years after just signing a new deal.

End of Season Review

Season 2041/42

Macclesfield

Macclesfield FC - Club profile | Transfermarkt

Season Summary

We were medicore in the league, once again finishing in mid table, though we had a record run in the F. A. Cup, reaching the quarter final.

Season Details

League Table - There is nothing to say other than it was another season of being firmly entrenched in mid table.

League Fixtures 1 & 2 - We always seem to have dreadful runs of form at some point during the campaign.

F. A. Cup - A club record run all the way to the quarter final before losing an entertaining game at giants Arsenal. The fifth round win, after extra time, against Tottenham Hotspur is the obvious highlight.

Carabao Cup - A second round loss away to League One Charlton Athletic, on penalties, was very disappointing.

Friendlies - Whilst there was no repeat of last season's perfect pre season, we did enjoy our campaign again thi year, as we only lost the two games.

Squad - We continue to improve, albeit slowly.

Squad Dynamics - This is rather good.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out 1, 2 & 3 - There was once again no major sales though the usual amount of youngsters went out on loan.

Youth Candidates - It was another good intake, with defensive or central midfielder Jay Evans YP42A258 being the brightest prospect.

Finances - We once again lost money and we remain in the red.

Key Players

Craig Reid YP32B99 - Playing predominently in central defence, he was a rock at time this year.

Corey Davies YP32F103 - The centre back was as reliable as ever.

Kabba Barrow YP32E102 - The African, he is a full international for The Gambia, was once again one of our best players playing between the sticks.

Igor Van Hoecke YP35E150 - Playing in central midfield, the Belgian had arguably his best season to date.

Pablo Ewing YP34C132 - The Jamaican international left winger was good, though he is capable of a lot better.

Next Season

Another repeat would be great.

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          25 June 2025             30 June 2026         £650 p/w          £500 p/w
2025/26          31 March 2026             30 June 2027         £700 p/w ↑        £550 p/w ↑
2026/27      29 September 2026             30 June 2028         £750 p/w ↑        £575 p/w ↑
2027/28       28 November 2027             30 June 2029         £800 p/w ↑        £625 p/w ↑
2028/29          30 March 2029             30 June 2030         £850 p/w ↑        £650 p/w ↑
2029/30       27 November 2029             30 June 2031         £900 p/w ↑        £675 p/w ↑
2030/31      28 September 2030             30 June 2032         £925 p/w ↑        £700 p/w ↑
2031/32       28 November 2031             30 June 2033         £950 p/w ↑        £725 p/w ↑
2032/33      28 September 2032             30 June 2034         £975 p/w ↑        £725 p/w =
2033/34          30 March 2034             30 June 2035       £1,100 p/w ↑        £800 p/w ↑
2034/35      28 September 2034             30 June 2036       £1,300 p/w ↑        £925 p/w ↑
2035/36       28 November 2035             30 June 2037       £1,800 p/w ↑      £1,200 p/w ↑
2036/37       29 December 2036             30 June 2038       £2,000 p/w ↑      £1,300 p/w ↑
2037/38       27 November 2037             30 June 2039       £2,000 p/w =      £1,300 p/w =
2038/39      28 September 2038             30 June 2041       £2,400 p/w ↑      £1,600 p/w ↑
2039/40      28 September 2038             30 June 2041       £2,800 p/w ↑      £1,800 p/w ↑
2040/41      28 September 2040             30 June 2043       £3,500 p/w ↑      £2,200 p/w ↑
2041/42      28 September 2040             30 June 2043       £3,500 p/w =      £2,200 p/w =

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac  Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1    1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2025/26    Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   National B      ↑↑   6 ↑   6 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   2 ↑   1 =   6 ↑  6 ↑   5 ↑   4 =   1 =   5 ↑   5 ↑   6 ↑  11 ↑   6 ↑   6 ↑
2026/27    Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental C   ↑↑   8 ↑   8 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   2 =   2 ↑   8 ↑  9 ↑   8 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑  16 ↑   8 ↑   8 ↑
2027/28    Minimal = (1.50*) ↑   Continental B    ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   2 =   3 ↑   9 ↑ 10 ↑   9 ↑   8 ↑   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  20 ↑  10 ↑   9 ↑
2028/29    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental A    ↑  10 =  11 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   2 =   3 =  11 ↑ 11 ↑  10 ↑   8 =   1 =   9 ↑   9 ↑  10 ↑  20 ↑  11 ↑  11 ↑
2029/30    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro  ↑  11 ↑  11 =   7 ↑   1 =   2 =   3 =  11 = 12 ↑  11 ↑   8 =   1 =  10 ↑   9 =  10 =  20 =  13 ↑  12 ↑
2030/31    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro  =  11 =  11 =   7 =   1 =   2 =   3 =  11 = 12 =  11 =  11 ↑   1 =  10 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  14 ↑  13 ↑
2031/32    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro  =  11 =  11 =   7 =   1 =   2 =   3 =  11 = 12 =  11 =  11 =   1 =  10 =   9 =  10 =  20 =  14 =  11 ↓
2032/33    Minimal = (1.50*) =   Continental Pro  =  11 =  11 =   7 =   2 ↑   2 =   3 =  12 ↑ 13 ↑  11 =  15 ↑   1 =  10 =  10 ↑  11 ↑  20 =  15 ↑  11 =
2033/34    Minimal = (2.00*) ↑   Continental Pro  =  11 =  12 ↑   7 =   2 =   2 =   3 =  12 = 13 =  11 =  15 =   1 =  10 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  16 ↑  12 ↑
2034/35    Minimal = (2.50*) ↑   Continental Pro  =  11 =  12 =   7 =   2 =   2 =   4 ↑  12 = 13 =  12 ↑  15 =   1 =  10 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  16 =  11 ↓
2035/36    Minimal = (2.50*) =   Continental Pro  =  11 =  12 =   7 =   2 =   3 ↑   4 =  12 = 13 =  12 =  15 =   1 =  10 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  17 ↑  11 =
2036/37    Minimal = (2.50*) =   Continental Pro  =  12 ↑  12 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   4 =  12 = 13 =  13 ↑  15 =   1 =  10 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  17 =  11 =
2037/38    Nominal ↑ (3.00*) ↑   Continental Pro  =  12 =  12 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   4 =  12 = 13 =  13 =  15 =   1 =  11 ↑  10 =  11 =  20 =  17 =  10 ↓
2038/39    Decent  ↑ (3.00*) =   Continental Pro  =  12 =  12 =   7 =   2 =   3 =   4 =  12 = 13 =  14 ↑  17 ↑   1 =  11 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  17 =   9 ↓
2039/40    Decent  = (3.00*) =   Continental Pro  =  12 =  12 =   8 ↑   2 =   4 ↑   4 =  13 ↑ 13 =  14 =  20 ↑   1 =  12 ↑  10 =  11 =  20 =  18 ↑   8 ↓
2040/41    Decent =  (3.00*) =   Continental Pro  =  12 =  12 =   8 =   2 =   4 =   4 =  13 = 13 =  14 =  20 =   1 =  12 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  18 =   9 ↑
2041/42    Decent =  (3.00*) =   Continental Pro  =  12 =  12 =   8 =   2 =   4 =   5 ↑  13 = 13 =  14 =  20 =   1 =  12 =  10 =  11 =  20 =  18 =   9 =

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities     Youth Facilities  Youth Level  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Below Average           Below Average          4       Basic                 Fairly Basic     Basic              Local      (1.00*)
2025/26    Below Average     =     Below Average  =       4 =     Basic    =            Good         ↑↑↑ Above Average ↑↑↑  Local    = (1.00*) =
2026/27    Below Average     =     Below Average  =       4 =     Basic    =            Exceptional   ↑↑ Excellent      ↑↑  Local    = (1.00*) =
2027/28    Below Average     =     Adequate       ↑       4 =     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2028/29    Below Average     =     Adequate       =       4 =     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2029/30    Below Average     =     Adequate       =       3 ↑     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2030/31    Below Average     =     Adequate       =       3 =     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2031/32    Below Average     =     Adequate       =       3 =     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2032/33    Adequate          ↑     Good          ↑↑       3 =     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2033/34    Adequate          =     Good           =       2 ↑     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Excellent       =  Local    = (1.00*) =
2034/35    Adequate          =     Good           =       2 =     Basic    =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     ↑  Local    = (1.00*) =
2035/36    Good              ↑     Good           =       2 =     Adequate ↑            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  Regional ↑ (1.50*) ↑
2036/37    Great             ↑     Good           =       2 =     Adequate =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  Regional = (1.50*) =
2037/38    Superb           ↑↑     Good           =       3 ↓     Adequate =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  Regional = (2.00*) ↑
2038/39    Superb            =     Good           =       3 =     Adequate =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  National ↑ (2.50*) ↑
2039/40    Superb            =     Good           =       2 ↑     Adequate =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  National = (2.50*) =
2040/41    State of the Art  ↑     Great          ↑       2 =     Adequate =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  National = (2.50*) =
2041/42    State of the Art  =     Great          =       2 =     Adequate =            Exceptional    = Exceptional     =  National = (2.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025/26      51        20       15       16          89              66                 +23              39.22%
2026/27      51        19        9       23          77              86                  -9              37.25% ↓
2027/28      55        24       12       19         106              93                 +13              43.64% ↑
2028/29      51        17       12       22          82              88                  -6              33.33% ↓
2029/30      54        25        7       22         100              87                 +13              46.30% ↑
2030/31      51        31       10       10         129              61                 +68              60.78% ↑
2031/32      57        34       11       12         132              66                 +66              69.65% ↓
2032/33      53        26       12       15          99              54                 +45              49.06% ↓
2033/34      53        37        9        7         130              46                 +84              69.81% ↑
2034/35      53        35        8       10         119              47                 +72              66.04% ↓
2035/36      60        29       14       17         114              75                 +39              48.33% ↓
2036/37      55        28       10       17         114              69                 +45              50.91% ↑
2037/38      55        36        8       11         105              58                 +47              65.45% ↑
2038/39      60        41        8       11         124              54                 +70              68.33% ↑
2039/40      50        20       12       18          72              54                 +18              40.00% ↓
2040/41      48        17       15       16          58              55                  +3              35.42% ↓
2041/42      53        20       15       18          79              61                 +18              37.74% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025/26          51        20       15       16          89              66                 +23              39.22%             311 days
2026/27         102        39       24       39         166             152                 +14              38.24% ↓           676 days
2027/28         157        63       36       58         272             245                 +27              40.13% ↑         1,039 days
2028/29         208        80       48       80         354             333                 +21              38.46% ↓         1,403 days
2029/30         262       105       55      102         454             420                 +34              40.08% ↑         1,775 days
2030/31         313       136       65      112         583             481                +102              43.45% ↑         2,153 days
2031/32         370       170       76      124         715             547                +168              45.95% ↑         2,517 days
2032/33         423       196       88      139         814             601                +213              46.34% ↑         2,874 days
2033/34         476       233       97      146         944             647                +297              48.95% ↑         3,230 days
2034/35         529       268      105      156       1,063             694                +369              50.66% ↑         3,623 days
2035/36         589       297      119      173       1,177             769                +408              50.42% ↓         3,972 days
2036/37         644       325      129      190       1,291             838                +453              50.47% ↑         4,351 days
2037/38         699       361      137      201       1,396             896                +500              51.65% ↑         4,701 days
2038/39         759       402      145      212       1,520             950                +570              52.96% ↑         5,057 days
2039/40         809       422      157      230       1,592           1,004                +588              52.16% ↓         5,428 days
2040/41         857       439      172      246       1,650           1,059                +591              51.23% ↓         5,799 days
2041/42         910       459      187      264       1,729           1,120                +609              50.44% ↓         6,163 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                        Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 8 February 2030   Neil Kengni               Right Winger           Djiko Football Club de Bandjoun     Cameroon                        £1,900
 2 February 2032   Alfie Reid YP28A34        Left Winger            Norwich City                        England                     £1,000,000
21 January 2035    Billy King YP30A66        Left Winger/Striker    Southampton                         England                     £1,200,000
31 January 2035    Dion Leese YP31A82        Goalkeeper             Norwich City                        England                     £4,000,000
 2 February 2037   Josh Smith YP35A146       Left Winger/Striker    West Ham United                     England                    £10,000,000
24 January 2040    Abubakar Jibrin YP36A162  Central Defender       Sheffield United                    England                    £10,500,000

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------
2033/34    Vanarama National League North
2034/35    Vanarama National League
2038/39    Papa John's Trophy
2038/39    Sky Bet League One

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------
Sky Bet League One (2038/39)
Vanarama National League       (2034/35)
Vanarama National League North (2033/34)

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------
Papa John's Trophy (2038/39)

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     F.A. Cup                    League Cup        Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025/26           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North       10th       Third Qualifying Round          N/a           Safe in mid table.  F. A. Trophy second round.
2026/27           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North       16th ↓     Third Qualifying Round  =       N/a           A poor season.  F. A. Trophy fourth round.
2027/28           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North       11th ↑     First Round             ↑       N/a           A better campaign.  F. A. Trophy fifth round.
2028/29           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North       16th ↓     Fourth Qualifying Round ↓       N/a           We took a step back this year.  F. A. Trophy second round.
2029/30           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North       13th ↑     Fourth Qualifying Round =       N/a           Another mediocre mid table campaign.  F. A. Trophy quarter final.
2030/31           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        2nd ↑     Second Qualifying Round ↓       N/a           Lost in promotion playoff final.  F. A. Trophy third round.
2031/32           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        2nd =     First Round             ↑       N/a           Lost in promotion playoff final.  F. A. Trophy quarter final.
2032/33           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        4th ↓     Fourth Qualifying Round ↓       N/a           Lost in promotion playoff semi final.  F. A. Trophy second round.
2033/34           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League North        1st ↑     Second Round            ↑       N/a           Promoted as champions.  F. A. Trophy third round.
2034/35           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Vanarama National League              1st ↑     Fourth Qualifying Round ↓       N/a           Promoted as champions.  F. A. Trophy runners up.
2035/36           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League Two                    9th ↑     Third Round             ↑   First Round       Mid table mediocrity.  Papa John's Trophy runners up.
2036/37           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League Two                    5th ↑     First Round             ↓   Second Round =    Lost in promotion playoff semi final.  Papa John's Trophy second round.
2037/38           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League Two                    2nd ↑     Second Round            ↑   First Round  ↓    Promoted as runners up.  Papa John's Trophy third round.
2038/39           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet League One                    1st ↑     Third Round             ↑   Third Round  ↑    Promoted as champions.  Papa John's Trophy winners.
2039/40           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet Championship                 12th ↑     Third Round             =   Third Round  =    Safe, mid table campaign.
2040/41           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet Championship                 12th =     Third Round             =   First Round  ↓    Mid table mediocrity once again.
2041/42           N/a               N/a                    N/a                       Sky Bet Championship                 13th ↓     Quarter Final           ↑   Second Round ↑    Another mid table season.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2025/26    No one                                    0
2026/27    Robert Evans YP27B18                      8
2027/28    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                     60
2028/29    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                    110
2029/30    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                    163
2030/31    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                    208
2031/32    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                    208
2032/33    Sean Bell YP27A17                       235
2033/34    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              279
2034/35    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              330
2035/36    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              381
2036/37    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              428
2037/38    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              476
2038/39    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              523
2039/40    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              551
2040/41    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37              576
2041/42    Stuart Bell YP28F39                     579

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2025/26    No one                                        0
2026/27    Robert Evans YP27B18                          2
2027/28    Sean Bell YP27A17                             6
2028/29    Sean Bell YP27A17                            12
2029/30    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                   25
2030/31    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                   60
2031/32    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  108
2032/33    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  142
2033/34    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  182
2034/35    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  224
2035/36    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  248
2036/37    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  272
2037/38    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  297
2038/39    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  316
2039/40    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  322
2040/41    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  325
2041/42    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                  325

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists
2025/26    No one                                      0
2026/27    Scott Hughes YP26N14                        2
2027/28    Mark Rice YP27P32                           3
           Sean Bell YP27A17                           3
2028/29    Alistair Wolfenden YP28D37                 11
2029/30    Mark Rice YP27P32                          15
2030/31    Mark Rice YP27P32                          24
2031/32    Damien McFadden YP28E38                    32
2032/33    Damien McFadden YP28E38                    43
2033/34    Damien McFadden YP28E38                    52
2034/35    Damien McFadden YP28E38                    63
2035/36    Damien McFadden YP28E38                    75
2036/37    Damien McFadden YP28E38                    92
2037/38    Damien McFadden YP28E38                   104
2038/39    Damien McFadden YP28E38                   112
2039/40    Damien McFadden YP28E38                   113
2040/41    Damien McFadden YP28E38                   114
2041/42    Damien McFadden YP28E38                   114

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2025/26    No one                                     0
2026/27    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                       1
2027/28    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                      13
2028/29    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                      20
2029/30    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                      25
2030/31    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                      37
2031/32    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                      37
2032/33    Ian Wagstaff YP27D20                      37
2033/34    Dion Leese YP31A82                        57
2034/35    Dion Leese YP31A82                        65
2035/36    Dion Leese YP31A82                        65
2036/37    Dion Leese YP31A82                        65
2037/38    Dion Leese YP31A82                        65
2038/39    Kabba Barrow YP32E102                     75
2039/40    Kabba Barrow YP32E102                     95
2040/41    Kabba Barrow YP32E102                    113
2041/42    Kabba Barrow YP32E102                    130

Edited by DazRTaylor

Brønshøj BK - Review Season 14

We're now at the point in which we no longer have to worry about avoiding relegation. We're favored to beat the worst couple teams home and away, favored to beat the bottom half at hone, and even made some competitive games against the top half at home. We smashed our points record and topped the relegation group with a positive goal difference for the first time (thanks to AGF throwing a 9 point advantage in 10 matches). We finished 7th overall and had the 6th best goals scored and conceded. Then, to my surprise, the top finisher in the relegation group actually enters a 1 game playoff with the bottom finisher in the championship group for Denmark's last Conference League spot. This entire season we struggled to score goals, even when we created more chances. But our luck came through at the perfect moment as we traveled away to Vejle and won 2-0 to make it into Europe. We enter in the second qualifying round and the board expectation is to make it into the proper stages,

MX3jbZ.jpgufoNxD.jpg

Key players:

Spoiler

4MuLOy.jpg

lKQGZS.jpg

hdjE2L.jpg

OByfIo.jpg

JVIsC1.jpg

ROGyZH.jpg

OUuhkT.jpg

Our last training facilities upgrade finished next month. The board haven't let me upgrade youth for a while now.

Rh0TKr.jpg

No transfers in, and I posted earlier about the big outs. Our former player Holm 10b won the Superliga Spring Player of the Year while on loan from Dortmund.

1Vag3r.jpg