• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DazRTaylor said:

So...

gjNtQhY.png

Two points.

1)  This is a worry.  First time I have ever had this as an objective.
2)  Why do I never get this when I play a save where I can sign players?

Never seen it myself and in this save it’s annoying. At times I wish there was a way to have a transfer embargo placed on your team because then all of the gameplay relating to transfers would disappear “So Neo Geo the transfer window ends in a few days, can we expect any deals before then?” No, I’m doing a youth only challenge and you’ve asked me the same question the last 6 transfer windows, moron”

Make sure you adjust the budget to make as much of the funds be used for wages rather than transfers and just try to negotiate it out of the vision every opportunity you get (though I’ve never been successful removing any more than once or twice in this version of the game).

".. you gotta take a stand it don't help to hide!!"

We didn't, promoted again!! Via the playoffs this time

table26.thumb.png.5f593a26f30c71ca14a6b4741d47b820.pnggoingup.png.6d2dc0c0b7afdcbc724d335ce4352e66.png

We only won on away goals, but whatever! We were only 2 points (and erm, 7 goals) off of winning it, Falkenburg were tough

game.png.df8f9d010fcb0c52df310709bae0448a.png

And guess what?

intake26.thumb.png.974270a6827d5603f106d656b35583aa.png

youths26.png.4d66eac9a2256abe8cabd24b056c6142.png

The voodoo curse was lifted ...... or upgrading the youth set up did some good

Some dodgy personalities so only signed a couple of them, everyone else got a youth contract

Thanks to the 560K from last season, we got in some improvements

Spoiler

facilities26.png.c00518acb36b6811e1f2d721a9ad9db0.png

Might be the play here, you don't get a penny in the 3rd division, if we can yoyo enough times between the 2nd and 3rd divisions, we can get some upgrades in every couple of seasons. Assuming we can do that, the squad will get older, fringe players will refuse contract extensions, we have lost a few but the starting XI has been the same for 4 seasons

Spoiler

squad26.png.c0c45119aa019cf5009f92c09da61ab8.png

Some kids have played to cover injuries and suspensions, I think there's 3 that have played a game each 

I'm still on the badges but looking at that, ol' Johnny Ace's attributes ain't great still and I'm running out of badges

Spoiler

johnnyace.thumb.png.0fd7bcb705990d7954f6569f6a38315b.png

We'll go down again, I'm sure, we're still not fully pro and took a whoopin' last time and we're no better, I'll take the cash though 

Nice little end of season bonus, I got to manage the All Star rookies again

Rookies.png.572056127aa788a14b27e1a881e8f36e.png

Isac Lyck is one of our own, whatta name :lol:

Here's what I get to work with:

Tactic.thumb.png.bf0acc4c00b41bf19ca78c5d0ac441e9.png

2 AMCs and 2 left wingers

Rookiegame.thumb.png.f7f3524d190a0470d4304575598b508a.png

Champiarnooos! :lol:

22 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

Third year on the trott, anyone with any idea why?

bizarrely i had the complete opposite in Sweden! 5 star intakes, 4 star potentials all over the shop, but we were still consistently rubbish!

Hopefully with all that money the board will give you some upgrades? I managed to get youth intake upgraded really quickly, not that it helped at all

5 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

bizarrely i had the complete opposite in Sweden! 5 star intakes, 4 star potentials all over the shop, but we were still consistently rubbish!

Hopefully with all that money the board will give you some upgrades? I managed to get youth intake upgraded really quickly, not that it helped at all

Yeah, I got quite a few upgrades in and another couple after the intake. Not much on the training facilities though so I'm hoping this season's windfall will cover some. It's so bizarre how bad they were, never seen anything like that before

40 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

It's so bizarre how bad they were, never seen anything like that before

nope, never seen anything like it either, even in this challenge when you start with rubbish facilities. good luck for the new season, i'm wathcing your sweden adventure with interest/envy!

1 minute ago, libbyshuss said:

nope, never seen anything like it either, even in this challenge when you start with rubbish facilities. good luck for the new season, i'm wathcing your sweden adventure with interest/envy!

Cheers man! :thup:

Can't say I recommend starting again here to be honest, I'm giving it two more seasons to see where we're heading then thinking of starting somewhere else. Those intakes have left a sour taste in my mouth and could potentially derail the save 

Season 2027 (I guess, they don't cross years here)

Rock bottom as expected..

27table.thumb.png.2968451c5fe97877744722d32c282678.png

Same point tally as the previous effort I believe but this is what we came for 

Money.png.c99651c1ac983a153812fac44fd5050d.png

In all seriousness, the gulf between the two divisions is ridiculous

I was so very sacked, infact, over the next few days, I might be

Spoiler

nearlysacked.png.3c43630f7f7de282a707662cb7fe1f9e.png

The FM Gods shined upon thee

Godspreveiw27.thumb.png.d04ecb25e9788ec8d805bc63c2fc451b.png

27intake.png.d4f848c3eb4339cf6f8b9feb490302db.png

Bit of a turnaround from the previous years'

Oh, that's me done then, laters Sweden, I will not be coming back

sacked.png.9182f02b8226e05d5131aebe474e9ffc.png

Expected us to lose every game, predicted bottom by a long shot and I get this, haven't invested a penny, do one :lol:

Where next then? Somewhere sunny, sick of the snow 

@Johnny Ace - That's rough! Undeserved!

2 minutes ago, HanziZoloman said:

Well done @XaW

btw you said you retrain them, training has an impact at that level? Do you train more role or more additional focus specific?

I was missing a midfielder and had 2 left backs, so I took the one I thought would be the best midfielder and trained and played that player as a midfielder. And eventually he became very good at it. It's often something I do in this challenge. Since players are so young, we have loads of time to mold them into the players we want.

I've also created a spreadsheet with most of the roles I use (I need to add a few more) in order to see if they would fit any other role.

jqgqAQI.png

This is their rating from 1 to 100. I've summed up the attributes each role require, multiply it by 5 to get it out of 100 and the divided by the number of attributes.

Score = (Sum(Att1, Att2, att3, ...) *5) / count(att*)

Sort of like that. I know I made this quasi SQL, but it's essentially what I do to create the score. As any other statistic it does not show the entire truth, but it give me something to look towards. I then have a conditional formatting for the colours.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb XaW:

This is their rating from 1 to 100. I've summed up the attributes each role require, multiply it by 5 to get it out of 100 and the divided by the number of attributes.

Thanks for the insights! I‘m not familiar with excel but will try it out. Why do you multiply with five?

2 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

Thanks for the insights! I‘m not familiar with excel but will try it out. Why do you multiply with five?

The attributes max at 20, so by multiplying by 5 he will increase the max in the spreadsheet to 100

5 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

2 hours ago, JAwtunes said:

The attributes max at 20, so by multiplying by 5 he will increase the max in the spreadsheet to 100

Yeah, what @JAwtunes writes. While I like how the game is 1-20, I think it's easier for me to categorize things from 1-100 when looking at a glance and it fit's into a more percentage way of thinking. Anyway, this is not meant to be a bulletproof way, but a way for me to easily spot if there are any players who have attributes that fit into an unknown role for them.

Badak Lampung FC - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia ...

Badak Lampung - Season Two - League Two - End of Year Review

League

First Round - 2nd in our group

We had a really good season, and after our unexpected 3rd last year, we did one better and came 2nd in our group.

image.thumb.png.a43819f2f06ed61042f6cfefbe336827.png

Second Round - 1st in our group and into the Final

We continued our fine form in the second round. Winning 3 of the 4 contest and only drawing away to PSPS.

The 1st position in each group (2 groups of 3) get into the Final (win or lose you get promoted to League One) and the 2nd place in each group goes to the Third Place Playoff (the winner of that match gets promoted to League One).

image.thumb.png.04660926dbd70e12f13a78ea0b1ee34e.png

The Final

We were absolutely dominated, but hung on to extra time and penalties, where we deservedly lost. It wasn't a huge deal though, as we had clinched promotion in only our second season. Although I am not sure if our team is really good enough for it at this stage. Let's hope for a good intake.

image.thumb.png.4769b3fedf5688560c77d760663f0819.png

Cup

There is an Indonesian Cup, but due to focusing on the league, I am mostly just playing a fully rotated squad in cup matches, so at the moment our runs are usually out in the first or second round.

The Squad

I forgot my usual squad view screenshot, but did remember the Season Review one. My two CBs from the first intake are doing superb as my back line, and my LB Fernando Mulyadi (YP02B) has come on leaps and bounds and has been assisting superbly down the left side. Nugroho Junaidi (YP01C) has not come on as much as we had hoped considering he is a Model Citizen, but he is still young and is playing a lot, so perhaps he will be a late bloomer. Wahyu Saputra continues to really struggle up front, but our next best striker is so much worse in terms of attributes. We do need to move on from him sooner or later.

image.thumb.png.7b188db95d1c9fdf2647b459c59bc4ad.png

Awards

We got a few players in the Team of The Year and Abdul Hidayatulloh (YP01B) came 2nd in Young Player of The Year and 3rd in Player of The Year (as did I for Manager of The Year).

image.thumb.png.68924f7be5dffc3db200f09f3fe788bf.png

Other News

I got a new 2 year contract in October.

We also improved our Youth Recruitment in September and then again in June.

We also improved our Junior Coaching in June.

Youth Recruitment - Average to Above Average to Good

Junior Coaching - Adequate to Good

image.thumb.png.ca0ba8a5b0b2361db2ba8a78fca9047b.png

image.thumb.png.e3a0e31c14a93cfe6d0cb209b706c828.png

image.thumb.png.b1573b0f56595b2fb89845664ba1f3dc.png

12 hours ago, Marazola said:

I want to do this in Peru, could I start with a custom 2nd tier database and sim a year? Starting straight from the top flight is too easy and dull.

Yes, we don't allow one-tier leagues anyway. But if you find a custom database (that is created as realistic as possible) and take over a team promoted into the bottom tier, then that's fine.

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Youth Intake Season 17

Not the greatest of intakes from a depth perspective, but good personalities at the top. I'm really hoping the top 2 can carry the class. Still sticking with the same HOYD, might look to see if better options are available at the end of the year.

30aFm4.jpg

Fuglsang 17a, aside from having a great name, looks to be a well-rounded striker option Personality isn't great, but I'm hoping his potential is for real and can develop into an elite talent.

a2X8fy.jpg

Rizvanovic 17b is my favorite of the class. Both footed, Resolute personality, and 18 flair. Looks like a great option on cutting in on the wing or playing directly through the center as a SS(A).

9pZTvA.jpg

We have a ton of wingers at the club now, and here's another one. Dam 17c looks to have a good base to develop, unfortunately his potential doesn't seem all that high.

HKNCjk.jpg

Similarly, Vindahl 17d doesn't have the highest potential, but does have some fun attributes. 16 dribbling is fun, but 5 flair is not. Also he's extremely short.

RHwvqt.jpg

Did someone say another winger? Johansen 17e has the highest floor of them all, but the lowest ceiling.

BvGYRI.jpg

And Kehling 17f has the Driven personality to develop, which will be needed since he has low CA and low PA.

X7u9QO.jpg

Just had my youth intake, and I know I'm going to mess this up....

YUU2oKv.png

Yes, that's 3 players with the same name, and two fit the same roles. :idiot:

Badak Lampung FC - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia ...

Badak Lampung - Season Three - League One - Youth Intake - Best Player in the League?

Youth Preview

The preview is an okay one, but Winger is not necessarily the position we need the most. But having two wingers is promising, as the hope is one may be able to be retrained into a Striker.

image.thumb.png.bf1809b8a29c029af45c0089e96c134d.png

Youth Intake

Well what can I say? Having a Brazilian in any Youth Intake is usually exciting, but to have one in Indonesia, who is already rated as a League One player is amazing. I signed all who are tagged in the second image.

image.thumb.png.754e92e1ea824bb7281ff063a909fae8.png

image.thumb.png.25f5895cba108d16c7b080f2add0a466.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 3

Nathan (YP03A) - Wow! He will go straight into the first team. I signed him to a 3 year contract with an optional extension of 3 years. Hopeful that means that he will be here at least until his early 20s. Fast, Fairly Professional, good dribbling. He is already the best player in my team and he is 16 years old. What a GEM!!!

image.thumb.png.c157e0bf3fe1e4c861c9fdfeef7fb48c.png

Hassan Prambudi (YP03B) - An either footed full back who has most of his important attributes at a 7 or above. Nothing as exciting as Nathan, but certainly someone who could well be cover for the first team this season and with the right amount of improvement could well be a first teamer in the next couple of years. The unambitious personality is not the worst, but hoping we can improve that (although mentoring right now is rough, with all of my influential players being Balanced or worse personalities).

image.thumb.png.4792046a2471a60d2d27d75a447ae4de.png

Gede Latief (YP03C) - Another decent CB. Another position where we are relatively strong. So Gede will probably stay in the U21s, unless we have a significant injury crisis. I am impressed by the high tackling and decent marking and heading. Hopefully he will improve even with the low determination.

image.thumb.png.90cbd7916c749451cf770cc287fa400f.png

Spoiler Alert ;)

Nathan (YP03A) - can back up the hype :)image.thumb.png.777668db00b88a8c962d47b4bc99c694.png

UE Sant Andreu - Wikipedia

XaW - U.E. Sant Andreu - Season 2024/25 (Season 2) - Primera División RFEF Grupo II

3yFHSW0.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

After the great promotion last season, I did not know what to expect in the higher tier. An additional issue was that we lost 3 of our best players during the summer since they didn't want to sign a new contract. Of course that really hampered us, and it also left us with very few midfielders for the most of the season. Unsurprisingly, we did not pick up many points initially, and it was evident we were in a fight for survival this season. One very positive thing is that we didn't concede much, but we also lost a lot of matches 0-1 or 1-2. Luckily, there were a lot of other teams who struggled with the same things, and we were part of a very big group all fighting to stay up. Eventually, we finished in a very decent 13th place to stay here for another season. The youth intake gave us a much more varied options and some better midfielders. Hopefully we can utilize this next season, so at least we can avoid using the worst players on the team!

Copa del Rey: Another tough draw for us as we got top tier side Elche, and we naturally lost and got knocked out in the 1st round.

Around the world

XO1EuKQ.png

U19s

They only played friendlies this season.

Youth intake:

wEEnZJO.png

9nCSEMd.png

gxcSE0J.png

Ap00128.png

ZuosBo7.png

vLjlJWl.png

Trophy cabinet

Spanish Federation Second Group 3 - 1 (2023/24)

Player statistics:

Most apps for the clubs

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Apps
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred 24f		Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	41
Òscar Xumetra 24h	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	40
José Fidel Vallejo 24b	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	36
Youssef Oudghiri 24d	Morocco		<N/A>		2024-Present	35
Andreu Pujol 24e	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	31

Most goals for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Goals
Alfred 24f		Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	5
Raúl 24i		Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	4
José Fidel Vallejo 24b	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	2
Youssef Oudghiri 24d	Morocco		<N/A>		2024-Present	2
Èric Bargalló 24c	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	1

Most assists for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Assists
Youssef Oudghiri 24d	Morocco		<N/A>		2024-Present	2
Alfred 24f		Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	2
Èric Bargalló 24c	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	1
Òscar Xumetra 24h	Spain		<N/A>		2024-Present	1
Safouan Nasrollah 24k	Morocco		Spain		2024-Present	1

Supporters:

31l10RP.png

Summary:

2Qy8ri3.png

Al-Nojoom FC: 2031/32 Season Review

A fourth place finish for the second season running as we start to look like the Arsenal of Saudi Arabia. Our first Champions League campaign saw us go all the way to the semi-finals where we lost to fellow Saudi team and eventual winners, Al-Hilal. It started to look like we were going to win the CL before the league :D

lge32.thumb.jpg.848dd1a0be25a231cf36ec328dcf35e7.jpg

Players stats were really good as we set a new record for ratings, goals and assists.

stats32.thumb.jpg.7fce6ef669ef86987b0d22635b572033.jpg

Our youth intake wasn't too bad as took on a fair few recruits.

yth32.thumb.jpg.29e415d982fcd74c245fcaa26fc4e5bf.jpg

Transfers. We lose two key players on free transfers as our keeper goes to Dortmund and defence midfielder goes to a division rival (will show in next season's transfer info).

xfers32.thumb.jpg.d7d631cc4c1f998a1905a05f627ea187.jpg

In other news we had a board takeover so our debt has been cleared. The board have also arranged to increase the stadium capacity from 1,900 to 3,300.

Season history

hist32.thumb.jpg.15f9c8070092ef4eaa80e758f3c97232.jpg

Aims for next season

• Improve on our fourth place finishes
  • Go a stage further in the Champions League
  • Stop losing players on bosmans!

20 hours ago, XaW said:

Just had my youth intake, and I know I'm going to mess this up....

YUU2oKv.png

Yes, that's 3 players with the same name, and two fit the same roles. :idiot:

Just seen the intake itself.

I recommend renaming them:

Good Antoni
Average Antoni
Crap Antoni

10 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

Just seen the intake itself.

I recommend renaming them:

Good Antoni
Average Antoni
Crap Antoni

Indeed, two of them are quite similar though...

Here is the attacking Antoni:

fEhmLMf.png

jxWxecf.png

Both are good though, so both will get a lot of games going forward. The first one in the CM-A role (because of his finishing) and the latter as my HB.