The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

I have found a few interesting teams to manage in Spain. Salamanca and Perelada who both have good facilities etc.

I didn't find many interesting teams in Holland.

I am just going to do a few reloads in Portugal to see if I can find a team there before deciding which team to try.

Does anyone know what date I need to save it to get different teams in Portugal please ?

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I have found a few interesting teams to manage in Spain. Salamanca and Perelada who both have good facilities etc.

I am just going to do a few reloads in Portugal to see if I can find a team there before deciding which team to try.

Does anyone know what date I need to save it to get different teams in Portugal please ?

@The7Striker gave some suggestions in an earlier post.  Its now pinned at the bottom of first post of this thread, along with suggestions for Norway and Poland

1.Belfast.png.89a6f92ea764b772720033209b4392ff.png

2038/39 (Season 16)

It's been just over a month since my last update, going is very slow at the minute. There's just not enough hours in the day to play any significant amount of time!

Anyway, onto the update. We started the season without our NxGn star Maybin 36A.  He signed for Newcastle in a £5m deal with add ons. I need to do a better job of keeping these youngsters with bags of potential! Despite this, it was another superb domestic season. Whilst we didn't accumulate as many points as last seasons 106, we did go unbeaten AGAIN! 

Table;

Spoiler

Cliftonville actually pushed us close and we only wrapped the league up with two games to spare. We had a big drop off with our goalscoring this season and we shared most of the goals around as well. Jack Johnston 34C, managed only 11 league goals! 22 goals shy of last seasons league total.

table.png.3551049d2d47c83f0bcb5d93527c6722.png

As well as making it three in a row in the league we had a clean sweep of all the domestic cups to make it a quadruple this season!

quad.png.d28bc89fd4201c191abe65f61aa8092a.png

Europe;

Spoiler

We navigated the Champions League qualifying rounds pretty easily to my surprise. In the process, gaining some revenge on Maccabi Haifa who had beaten us last season in the CL qualification stage!

qualis.png.d245f4cfbc4c298c56cef5961cc36bdc.png

For our first ever appearance in the biggest competition in the world we weren't handed any favours! Some absolute huge teams to play here.

CLfixtures.png.20899953c0aeadb1c43778a6ba522c3c.png

We had an incredible start to the league stage, beating Belgian outfit Standard Liege who were making their first appearance at this level in the save. As expected we were outclassed by the big boys, though we almost had a memorable draw away to Barcelona! We picked up another win against fellow Pot 4 side, Astana to give us an outside chance of continuing some form of European football beyond the group stage.

We really weren't expecting the win against Read Bull Salzburg, it pretty much guaranteed some form of European football into the new year. The trouncing of Manchester United brought us back down the earth before a good defensive performance vs Italian greats Juve.

clstage.png.ec7060c52192107f2dba09f4da7d2ecc.png

cleague.png.5183750251eec91f9f90ef69477319df.png

So we made it through the league stage in our first ever Champions League run. We were rewarded with a Knock Out Play Off round against Portuguese Champions, Porto!

I have no idea how we managed it but we went away to Porto and overturned a 1 goal deficit, quite possibly our biggest ever result! They did have a player sent off early in the second leg but we still had to play at our best to get anything from this tie!

Unfortunately that was as far as we got, we were drawn against Juventus in the round of 16. Having played them already this season and having kept the score line down to a single goal we did have the slightest of chances of progressing! But we crumbled under the pressure this time around and the tie was over after the first leg. What a ride this first season in the Champions League was though!

clko.png.3fd3ac01a68ef91b86fe11f2982a89d9.png

Youth Intake;

Spoiler

Slightly better preview than last seasons. Could really do with some more firepower up top. Any midfielder would do well to break into the first team at the minute.

preview.png.4c9b96576e543ab97bff4106a8384bc6.png

We seem to be pretty adept at producing good left backs. Having sold Naybin in the summer, McMillan 39A, will provide good cover and a rotation option with Tiarnan Dykes 34B.

intake.thumb.png.5844799a4dd42cdae01bff56ce7d02ed.png

Connor McMillan 39A

38a.png

Edited by Libertine13
Too many pictures

3 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Don't think Holland can be used in the challenge anymore, as they have stopped the relegation and promotion into the 2nd tier without a set end as far as I know...

Have decided to return to this challenge after a failed attempt last time out after doing a few sim holidays to see what Club would pop up Spotted this Team Carl Zeiss Jena. Decided to read up about them and they have some Good history about them and also have some nice looking kits, let's hope we can get them to the top flight and dethrone the Big teams and Bring a title to the Eastern Part of Germany.  

image.png.870fd504b13407b87f76399dbfd85050.png

Edited by Gersdude123

15 minutes ago, XaW said:

Don't think Holland can be used in the challenge anymore, as they have stopped the relegation and promotion into the 2nd tier without a set end as far as I know...

That's correct, and that won't change anytime soon unfortunately.

Brønshøj BK live score, schedule and results - Football - Sofascore

Brønshøj BK - Review Season 23

Nothing like a month break between updates. Trying to refamiliarize myself with the save as well. We ended up recapturing the title for the first time since season 19, our second title overall. Peter Fisker 19a pretty much carried us all year with 29 goals in 43 appearances in all competitions, winning the Superliga's Spring Player of the Year en route. Some solid development of guys like Rune Eriksen 21g in our reserves and Matthew McCarron 21c on loan in Australia. Made it past Juventus in Europe before losing to eventual finalists Chelsea in the Round of 16.

Sb62zR.jpgdy2oYh.jpg

Another R16 exit, but we at least went directly into the league phase this season (and will do so again next year). An embarrassing 0-0 draw home to Salzburg nearly cost us a bye directly into the R16. A bit painful seeing Man City win it all again and having Anders Hjulmand 11a score in the final.

4WDTZH.jpg

iSVEUC.jpg

Key players:

Spoiler

58daWt.jpg

bomTNQ.jpg

ys7LbY.jpg

eDv3bs.jpg

WSlT38.jpg

Go4gY2.jpg

Ground has finally broken on the new stadium, but it won't be completed for 3 years. Training facilities got downgraded and are in the process of being topped off again.

JDRtyi.jpg

7OJy5g.jpg

Nothing in.

NhLGYM.jpg

image.png.4aba3cf8b1548d8119a0239a7803cb43.png
Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 8 Review
Season 2030/31

Another excellent intake with 3 elite talents. Promising CD and long waited ST.
Signed 7/16 players.
intake
intake-all
DC - Aron Mistl - GER
DM - Patryk Socha - POL
ST - Manuel Schulz - GER

Table - predicted last 18th, finished 14th with 31pts (+1)
League
First round pretty nice with 17 pts and safe 15th place.
Second round awful, lot of injuries, very bad form at end of season. Only 14 pts.
DFB Pokal - 3rd round - lost away 0-4 vs Eintracht

Transfers
Departures of players who were significant to the club (apps/gls):
image.png.447b54a55c54f1444d2e40e25b813e15.png

Stats
Presence of youth players in the main team (16/22 players) with stats.
image.png.f242cba795c9b9e8cb31351ea83df430.png 

Personal Coaching Data
Finished last PRO coaching course.
image.png.5d30da917d61a38edf747648ead1fb5b.png

Summary
Stadiumum expansion to 28851 seats went on from 8.12.2030. Still we fill 98% stadium.
image.thumb.png.5ed890d0684f53110a778c3a27e39f14.png

19 hours ago, XaW said:

Oh OK. When I did a few reloads I couldn't find any decent teams.

I think I am going to start tonight with Salamanca in Spain.

billericay-town-fc-club-badge.webp.a1a74bbf19fe068fab799eb9c252c061.webp

"We did a lot better and will stay in VNS forever ..." Earl of Grey

Season 11 - 33/34

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-08-06um20_59_10.thumb.png.933b0c183f5a7f906a965512c45031ea.png

Not much to say. We stayed out of relegation battle. We lost a lot of games. We got punched in the face. We won again only to get on the next losing streak. There's a big positive: Rhys Platt is a club legend I never created one before, so we are exited to welcome him in the hall of fame of Billaricay. 

Our youth team finished 2nd place. We renewed too many contracts and I want to be more picky in the future. No upgrades as always. I'll try to build a positive balance in the next years. 

Rhys Platt "Oh he scores when he wants"

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-08-06um20_59_28.thumb.png.fbad26ea4ae9846b9a561fb7724d87ac.png

He will challenge the legend:

Emmanuel Moses

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-08-06um21_02_16.thumb.png.6e0467235984e99dbd50be6ba72a74a3.png

Oh shot, instead of an upgrade our trainings were downgraded. YAC I love you.

Edited by HanziZoloman

FC Vestsjaelland Logo PNG Vector (EPS) Free Download

XaW - FC Vestsjælland - Season 2026/27 (Season 4) - NordicBet Liga

S7HUOQy.png

x1U5zWW.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

The first season in a new tier is always an exciting one, since it's not easy to know how one's team will fare against a higher level of opponents. And I'll make it clear, we the step up here is far greater than the last promotion! Most teams here are fully professional, while we are technically semi-pro, but a lot of players are still on amateur contracts since we can't afford to offer wages to that many players. To give an example of how big the difference is, our wage budget is one 10th of that of Horsens! Yes, the difference is that big. So when we found ourselves going into the relegation stage after the preliminary phase, I was far from surprised.We did have a sizable gap down to the relegation spots, and we had a much better time against the lower half of the table, so we secured a spot for next season too. And that's pretty much all I wanted from the squad. More youth players are now part of the team. Henrik Thomsen 26e is first choice goalkeeper, Tyler White 25a has become our best defender, and Morten Ellehave 24b is the DM of choice to mention the key ones.

This season's intake was really good, and we got in a lot of talented players. Also got one from the Cayman Islands, a place I don't think I've gotten a newgen from before!

I finally got some improvements approved though!

odFT0Fm.png

zVELtDu.png

DBU Pokalen: We beat Taastrup FC, Næstved, and Herstedøster FC before we lost to Hvidovre in the 4th round.

Around the world

8KGeR8B.png

B Team

G4gPRaJ.png

OzxMoYI.png

They joined a reserve league, but it works rather strangely... First they played in an Autumn season where they finished bottom of their group, then the joined another for the spring season and finished bottom there too. No clue how this works yet...

U19s

m4dp1P7.png

They returned to the Danish U19 First Division and finished 2nd.

Youth intake:

utUqzz9.png

jzE1Tio.png

sQRVeKT.png

QVojlF2.png

AIsrMiA.png

utriR0b.png

Trophy cabinet

3. Division - 1 (2023/24)

Player statistics:

Most apps for the clubs

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Apps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morten Ellehave 24b	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	97
Tyler White 25a		Denmark		USA		2025-Present	68
Henrik Thomsen 26e	Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	46
Nicolai Krogstrup 26a	Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	37
Asger Thomsen 25b	Denmark		<N/A>		2025-Present	32

Most goals for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Goals
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henrik Thomsen 26e	Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	5
Casper Bredahl 24c	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	4
Lasse Jensen 26f	Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	3
Morten Ellehave 24b	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	1
Tyler White 25a		Denmark		USA		2025-Present	1

Most assists for the club

Name			Nation		2nd Nation	Years Active	Assists
Morten Ellehave 24b	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	11
Tyler White 25a		Denmark		USA		2025-Present	3
Claus Thomasen 26c	Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	2
Jan Dilling 26d		Denmark		<N/A>		2026-Present	2
Martin Iversen 24f	Denmark		<N/A>		2024-Present	1

Supporters:

vzDFIYH.png

Summary:

MDfKAp0.png

image.png.ae9daec26799a6b993486c7a20debf30.png

Season 11 was another successful one for us.  We won all of the domestic trophies (the league, cup and super cup) and were pretty good in the AFC Champions League, where me managed 10 points but finished in 3rd place and did not progress to the knockout stages  We lost both games against current CL champions, Ulsan Hyundai, 11-1 on aggregate!  Lets see what chatgpt has in store...

End of Season Review: Persitara Jakarta Utara - Season 11 (2032)

In a triumphant campaign that will be etched into the annals of Persitara's history, the football club from the north of Jakarta has emerged as the undoubted powerhouse of Indonesian football. The 2032 season witnessed an impressive combination of domestic dominance and spirited continental endeavours that demonstrated the club's ever-growing stature on the Asian stage.

Domestic and Continental Performances: Writing History in Style

Persitara's resurgence in the domestic arena was nothing short of remarkable. The BRI Liga 1 witnessed the club rise to the summit, crowned champions with an astounding 90 points. Their relentless form left their closest challengers, Bali United, trailing by an astonishing 21 points, showcasing an unparalleled level of superiority. With a Sofascore rating of 7.37, Dede Kahfi [59] emerged as the heart and soul of Persitara's midfield and was voted Fans player of the season, driving the team forward with his undeniable talent.

image.png.f2d9cd20dc6b71400239e4c2782c1596.png

image.thumb.png.0700eeb5e866ac36280a8b603ffd13df.png

The pinnacle of domestic success was complemented by a triumphant run in the Piala Indonesia. In a gripping final, Persitara vanquished Persebaya Surabaya 4-2 on aggregate to lay claim to yet another coveted trophy.

On the continental front, Persitara's journey in the AFC Champions League group stage, securing a commendable third place with 10 points, showcased the team's potential to compete with the best.

image.png.bc5e2e04e6bbe373f2c2fff61a4c7752.png

Players: The Stars that Shone Bright

As the dust settles on a remarkable season, it's imperative to highlight the standout performers who etched their names into Persitara's folklore. Agung Saleh [58], a mesmerizing presence in the midfield, dazzled with a remarkable Sofascore rating of 7.94. His balletic passing and dribbling prowess were key to his 13 assists and 9 goals throughout the campaign, asserting his claim as a maestro of the game.

image.thumb.png.28ee7fb4d6168a211b84763a7cce7881.png

Hot on his heels was the prodigious Akbar Muabuay [51], whose Sofascore rating of 7.43 solidified his position as a rising star. His tenacity and unpredictability in the middle of the park made him a force to be reckoned with. Another standout was the mercurial Surya Affandi [52], whose lethal instinct in front of goal saw him finish as the club's top scorer, with 23 goals to his name.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f5b13d0c71e2640aef276dafc5ef36f3.png

image.thumb.png.db6d75fb2ff75c12692f1b3eff91f228.png

Youth Intake: Nurturing Future Stars

Persitara's youth academy continued to flourish, with a remarkable intake of young talents that received a sterling 5 out of 5 rating. Among the cream of the crop, Denny Toldo [58], Andri Aji [52], Damas Donny [51], Donni Sopian [51], and Kurniawan Wahyu [47] stand as the torchbearers of the club's promising future. These young prospects are destined to don the famous blue jersey and carry on the legacy of excellence.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b4ed858634a02690f5055a9e780fdbd2.png

image.thumb.png.688bd8de8d08f912693d68d6904e4783.png

image.thumb.png.193463148fcdaa544bcd799334fd3709.png

image.thumb.png.78f3240ea30e8ce6ff1b5b0bbb7120ad.png

image.thumb.png.e1f01fba5b3cc6e3607c6031f56c565f.png

Finances: Balancing Success and Sustainability

Despite the glories on the pitch, Persitara has maintained financial stability, ending the season with a balance of £92k.

Around the World: Asian Football Landscape

As Persitara basks in its domestic triumphs, the Asian football landscape has witnessed its own tales of glory. Ulsan Hyundai of South Korea clinched their sixth AFC Champions League title, clinching a victory against Al-Sadd Qatar in the final on penalties. Karim Siby, the talismanic forward of FC Tokyo, earned the coveted Champions League MVP award, with his remarkable performance of 18 goals and 3 assists.

The major leagues in Asia crowned their champions as Urawa Red Diamonds and Ulsan Hyundai reigned supreme in the J1 League and K League 1 respectively. Al Batin continued their meteoric rise with a second consecutive title in the Saudi Pro League, while Esteghlal added another trophy to their cabinet in the Iranian Pro League.

Thailand clinched the AFF Championship 2032, triumphing over Indonesia with a 2-1 aggregate score in the final. Indonesia's ranking in the FIFA men's rankings saw a slight drop to joint 95th place, while their standing as the 17th highest team in Asia remained unchanged.

SUMMARY

image.thumb.png.0ff4a16f37606b71ea2254305b6b82ba.png

image.thumb.png.27b090eb5c7793978dfa0beeb59def9b.png

image.png.4aba3cf8b1548d8119a0239a7803cb43.png
Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 9 Review
Season 2031/32

Crazy excellent intake with 9 elite talents. And two of them are strikers!
Signed 9/16 players. Two best talents linked below.
intake
intake-all
STC Emmanuel Wellington - GER
AML Toni Zorica - GER

Table
League - predicted last 18th, finished 15th with 30pts (-1)
First round - good, we were 11th with 19pts.
Second round - really bad form again with only 11 pts. Thankfully enough to stay away from relegation zone.
DFB Pokal - 2nd round - lost home 0-2 vs Hertha

Transfers
Departures of players who were significant to the club:
Our legend, our hero, Franz Helmers is gone, after 7-10 months broken leg injury and the age of 30 he couldn't find his form again.
image.png.08a3fb852722dc3a7a2bd1bd3d434ccb.png

Stats
Presence of youth players in the main team (18/22 players) with stats.
Four debuts this season.
image.png.e7057fb62a885795d5514fb7c9d71ce6.png

Personal Coaching Data
image.png.190ac13b3e2713bf74c837d90ade4086.png

Summary
Upgraded training facilities and junior coaching.
image.thumb.png.18548b90adceb985d09900cebfa0678a.png

Spartans FC Prmotoed to the Championship

A great season all round and after an amazing promotion winning season the board are expecting another promotion next season meaning the Cinch Premiership is just 1 step away for us

Screenshot 2023-08-07 134834.png

Screenshot 2023-08-07 134845.png

Screenshot 2023-08-07 134909.png

Salamanca UD Season 1 Review

download.png.a62b46ed2f8bcec06ad74221e6d4136f.png

Competitions

image.thumb.png.b62742cc7a90b6688b42cd33afe5c031.png

A very succesful season. We had a good start, a rubbish middle and a great end of the season.

We managed to get into the play offs. We first had to play Athletico Bilbao B team in a 2 leg affair.

ac033a0d7786283e8b3271b938f244cc.png.b969b3c33ccc4a1958607db2eb5012ee.png

A lovely 3-2 aggregate win over the 2 legs over a team I didn't think I had a chance with as they were a better team on paper then we were but we played the underdog role well.

We next had to play Lleida in a 2 leg Final. I didn't know much about Lleida but they humbled us in the first leg with 2-0 win to them in the home leg.

We had a big hill to climb but we started the 2nd leg strong with us winning 2-0 at half time and then in the 87th minute our main striker Gabri Salazar scored for us to win the 2 legs 3-2 on aggregate and getting promoted in our first season in charge which I honestly wasn't expecting at all.

image.thumb.png.116237d5c1b7a16e3e5638d209356ad0.png

f925ccb73fc42a8e60220e6c6d33ef1c.png.6cedd6b201e25a645355b3f9902c7dbd.png

Best Player

Gabri Salazar

image.thumb.png.4ad4656634fe29e1ddb2fc039d5f3768.png

27 goals in 36 games. Salazar is a real talent and hopefully I can keep him for next season to help us settle into our new division.

Squad

image.thumb.png.4f1b7c53b39a457682188e64e182542d.png

7e6c8a116a5beedabdb7b2074494bad6.thumb.png.dfdfb1ba5cfdbee6074d12148a0236ca.png

Most of my youth intake for this season didn't get much first team game time but Ivan(YP14) did manage to start a few games and even got a goal for his troubles.

Ivan(YP14)

image.thumb.png.2275b578dd86e08ed0d3c2c93e6067b4.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.210627585e552fb43a98fbb8e071b2b5.png

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

Been away for a month, started a new job, moved to Rotterdam and a lot had to be done with the place. So I'm a bit out of my Royn save, hope to pick it up later.

As I was more inclined to start a new save, meet the new manager of Cavese:

App.JPG.724b8e3e581657024f3db025083fb17f.JPG

Manager.thumb.JPG.99dc0d823a2e67b97962baba75f0e81e.JPG

Not done a serious Italy save since San Marino back in FM13, so here we go :)

So far Happy the progress we are making with the season didn't expect to be going for the title let's hope we continue this good form into the 2nd part of the season. 

image.thumb.png.351952bd4ae4416019baabc52cfa9cfb.png

Also we got our Youth intake let's hoping when it comes to time we actually have a good few youth players capable of playing for the 1st team next season.

image.png.259afe1eb42f942b8467a00d58cb3cc2.png

image.png.0a347bc8796caab46841a49f406a4df0.png
Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 10 Review
Season 2032/33

Excellent intake with 5 elite talents.
Signed 9/16 players. Best talent linked below.
intake
intake-all
AMR Ronald Nebe - GER

Table
League - predicted last 18th, finished 12th with 37pts (+7)
First round - as usually our first round is good, we were 13th with 21pts.
Second round - much better than usual but still worse than first round, 16 pts.
DFB Pokal - 2nd round - lost away 2-3 vs Union Berlin

Transfers
image.png.50a9b7524ea2fa97e79d59aa3edab8ba.png
Last season was disapointment. I have decide to make big changes in the team.
We sold 3 remaining not academy players, send last one to reserve team as a mentor and promoted 8 new debutants.
We loaned out our best striker from last season Willi Böckmann to affiliate club in 3 Liga to help them survive there (with two other u19 players). He was in very poor form at the end of last season and i lost believe in him. The loan was supposed to help with that but it didn't work out. He will not renew his lucrative contract so one more year on loan and he will be gone.

Stats
Presence of youth players in the main team (all 22/22 players) with stats.
Eight debuts this season.
image.png.edfbefa5287f5a75e9d9c6625e44936a.png

Personal Coaching Data
image.png.c5beea54ec11aa2577357d8a2364436d.png

Summary
No upgrades. We have only 2 sport scientists (head and normal) and that's causing the constatnt injuries problem. Board doesn't even want to talk about it.
Can't ask for youth facilities upgrade, there is no such option, bug or club feature?

image.thumb.png.5fcd9e6038c6062e58bbe16c4b7f9eff.png

I won't complete it this edition and not in Croatia for the first time. Since may and my second CL group stage phase participation in season 7 with Sesvete , i stopped playing FM. Since last week i started a career topic about Gibraltar and only singing GIB players (Youth academy challenge light version).

Good luck everybody and i'll be back (maybe for Belgium once they fix that!)

Salamanca UD Season 2 Youth Intake

image.thumb.png.61ef7d16e457dbdcd4d6fd33c8472563.png

image.thumb.png.e7f66c256a389d65d2f8216b2b7faa80.png

Another great intake with 7 x Elite Talents and 4 x Top Talents. 

For some reason all of them bar one is Spanish with also a Gambian player there.

image.thumb.png.fc9ecc87e6abf9bab6b72a74f500c884.png

image.thumb.png.5e0c85a26d405423f96b8d9e31c45aa0.png

image.thumb.png.f7ba2bb17a868f8fd215c1d5e875f6ae.png

image.thumb.png.ff1c7244b9f003c5b00082d73b938319.png

image.thumb.png.964ead1483d49211fdee63906610ec3e.png

image.thumb.png.74c7165c7685ba8f479d28dda37bc591.png

I am getting fed up of getting players called Ivan in each youth intake. 4 Ivan's in this youth intake :D

Also just to let you know from now on as each youth intake comes in I have put S2 before I put YP for season 2 youth intake. This is to indicate what season they come into the club. So the next youth intake with start with S3 and then S4 etc.

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

im a glutten for punishment. after two failed attempts in England with Hitchin Town and Whitby Town, ive been away tried other saves but something about this challenge draws me back..question is, where do i start? do i take a third time lucky crack at England or try pastures new?

46 minutes ago, reggaeboy81 said:

im a glutten for punishment. after two failed attempts in England with Hitchin Town and Whitby Town, ive been away tried other saves but something about this challenge draws me back..question is, where do i start? do i take a third time lucky crack at England or try pastures new?

try somewhere new

Great 1st season in charge of Carl Zeiss Jena we strolled the league, Hoping next season  we can safely survive a relegation battle then eventually build on a promotion top the Bundesliga we we have a strong enough squad. 

image.thumb.png.d69ee649dcf8f885050730aaa61d99d3.png

IE got another surprise from the board that we are building a new stadium so we have to relocate for next season to ground share will we wait for our new Stadium. 

image.png.ed0601e53d123ad5ea5778a109a5ae38.png

Salamanca Season 2 Review

download.png.5bb6e68f17dfd7d096d9cf83b3996acd.png

Competitions

image.thumb.png.0eac9c7ec7c09589f1f6282fda64e769.png

Not much newsworthy happened this season with us just staying in the league by 5 points. 

I am happy with that with us making the step up but I am hoping for a better season next season.

Best Player

Gabri Salazar

image.thumb.png.6e523c3700c87a1e1e0729b304fadbb8.png

Salazar was the main man again with 21 goals for the season.

image.thumb.png.4bb2edc9a4395ceff18141df23dbcfd3.png

We had a couple of our previous season's youth intake who played some regular football for the first team this season with Emmanuel Gombe-Fei(YP5), Marc Alfonso(YP7) & Francisco(YP9) playing more then 10 games for the first team this season.

image.thumb.png.0652576f540c1906200b48fb97b72c27.png

image.thumb.png.6825dd876e86f4d82be943e658cca4ad.png

image.thumb.png.0c00021cc628039f3363f22f76bc4f41.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.ab45cf0ec261def9a24da1437d85d725.png

1 minute ago, HanziZoloman said:

That’s great!! I am

looking forward to your updates. If you give some insights how you shape up tactically I am all ears ;)

:thup: Starting out using a 4-4-2 with a DW :D Unbeaten for the first 4 games then didn't win in 7 :lol: Just switched to a 4-3-3 and picking up some points now

Do have a terrible squad, no senior keeper so I'm stuck with a newgen who can't keep the ball out of the net and no leftback, like as in none in the squad. Only really backup I have is in central midfield. If any other position gets injured or suspended I'm using 16 year silver star players or the grey dudes because I have to start every game with two U-21 Belarusian players . Infact, in that 7 game run, the game screwed me over and didn't give me enough grey players to meet the league rules so I had to holiday over it and lost 5-1 :lol:  Aiming for 30 points to stay up but a while to go yet 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Johnny Ace:

:thup: Starting out using a 4-4-2 with a DW :D Unbeaten for the first 4 games then didn't win in 7 :lol: Just switched to a 4-3-3 and picking up some points now

Do have a terrible squad, no senior keeper so I'm stuck with a newgen who can't keep the ball out of the net and no leftback, like as in none in the squad. Only really backup I have is in central midfield. If any other position gets injured or suspended I'm using 16 year silver star players or the grey dudes because I have to start every game with two U-21 Belarusian players . Infact, in that 7 game run, the game screwed me over and didn't give me enough grey players to meet the league rules so I had to holiday over it and lost 5-1 :lol:  Aiming for 30 points to stay up but a while to go yet 

Just a wonderful challenge :D 

sounds all well-known to me, red cards and penalties not to speak of. hope you can turn around things until a safe season ending. 

"I'm stuck here at Ricay and I know why." The Earl

600 Games in Management "a true connoisseur of the beautiful game" There is nothing to add ...

Spoiler

Bildschirmfoto2023-08-09um16_15_31.thumb.png.d5dfa6ab44728a6a7f88d8f49738d7c9.png

Edited by HanziZoloman

1 minute ago, HanziZoloman said:

Just a wonderful challenge :D 

sounds all well-known to me, red cards and penalties not to speak of. hope you can turn around things until a safe season ending. 

Thanks! Not sure about wonderful though :lol: Can not wait for the intake purely for a bit of squad depth 

Salamanca UD Season 3 Youth Intake

download.png.a58655df007d961a94816244b7c84c31.png

image.thumb.png.edc6862f941b193e47c7bfedf28da768.png

image.thumb.png.716e95bb634b35944d60b29df630a6fd.png

A decent youth intake this season. Not as good as the last 2 seasons for Elite Talents but we still got 4 x Elite Talents and 6 x Top Talents.

8 of them Spanish with a Cameroonian & Gambian player included.

image.thumb.png.788a2f9caf486063d38e69825d0fe6de.png

image.thumb.png.f8eccb63bef4108340d42dbc0b51a2fb.png

image.thumb.png.dba2cb1019aff4083af3695dd1e9be77.png

image.thumb.png.6b51935b9daa296586bf3f7fe55431bd.png

I don't understand Salamanca's obcession with bringing through players called Ivan. Starting to annoy me a bit.

6 of the 10 graduates are called Ivan :idiot:

10 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Salamanca UD Season 3 Youth Intake

8 of them Spanish with a CameroI don't understand Salamanca's obcession with bringing through players called Ivan. Starting to annoy me a bit.

6 of the 10 graduates are called Ivan :idiot:

Sorry to say, it's a known bug, you'll have to get used to it :D

Just now, Johnny Ace said:

Sorry to say, it's a known bug, you'll have to get used to it :D

Oh god is it ?

I assumed so. Just laziness by the creators of FM. Is Ivan even a well known Spanish first name ?

Well according to google it is.

Despite its lengthy history, the name Ivan has managed to stay popular to this day. In fact, it's one of the top 100 most popular boy's names in the United States, according to the Social Security Administration. It's also popular in other parts of the world, including Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and Spain.

Salamanca UD Season 3 Review

download.png.28c0eb082ecce36de42b32d41d43c95a.png

Competitions

image.thumb.png.8c8b5572dabdb632391c67124a53f232.png

A great season for Salamanca with a Play Off win to get us promoted to the Segunda league and one promotion away from playing against Barcelona, Real Madrid etc.

A 5th place finish got us into the Play Offs but it wasn't easy with us having to play Coruna. 

We managed to beat them 3-1 in the first leg of the Semi's and luckily we only 2-1 in the 2nd leg giving us a 4-3 aggregate win over the 2 legs.

afcb01e33745d98d70345209401cab0e.png.19fd8957cca89715c7693b8221b190ec.png

We then got to play Alcorcon in the Play Off final with us 4-3 on aggregate and gaining promotion.

85e71f30455fe8da793fbab638629e41.png.283329b84be6f90c8d9b02ca138c743c.png

Best Player

image.thumb.png.e4fac20b2b3009a8385b5c03b73066bd.png

Gabri Salazar wins the award again for the 3rd season in a row he was our top scorer and best player overall.

He managed to get 24 goals for the season and he now has 75 goals for the club.

Squad Overview

image.thumb.png.a1b04648a0ecef64f6a352a1caeba13a.png

Youth products Ruben Ledesma(YP4) & Ivan Escribano(S2YP1) have become first team regulars with a few other young academy products getting some first team football which is nice to see.

image.thumb.png.08f2a0a5c5f018b30f4d0e885dca646f.png

image.thumb.png.3eb1d584069255c75924f0d95baf508b.png

Transfers

image.thumb.png.53e0b6a959976ae1e3132bb5b21adfda.png

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

Racing Club Harelbeke

rcharelbeke.jpg.64526cdb673f1a27b2e401ef0da1bfe9.jpg

Season Summary

Season started well with some wins, but then due to injures and suspensions fell close to relegation zone. About half way through the season things started to pick up until I finished 5th in the league, and had a chance at promotion all the way till last game.

League Table, Key Players, Finances

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.e457255b94aabaa2940dee47259b382f.jpeg

Fixtures

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.7279f2a9a7efb6c999d6f47e2e93ab9a.jpeg

Squad - Good playtime for pretty much everyone. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.20d83cbdb7b98e28c3558d05afb14927.jpeg

Transfers - 1 player was already sold at start of save and left on 2nd day, 2 more were not interested in signing new contracts. Jordy Beirlaen was leaving on a free at end of contract.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.289f01d4af50befeb04f1aac7f1b60ef.jpeg

Youth Candidates - Signed 6 of the players that look a good fit for team. Yaro Gheerardyns YP24a was the best rated, though didn't fit a position in tactic.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.2eae6903f03eab4a78ad5f4374458af4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4aa90b7d23c856c9a8765106fc20497f.jpeg

Robbe Santens

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.0cd0abab80dad43141a17e9b27f0b6ee.jpeg

Jarric Buysse

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.7eaf207fb6084066d041889b51479e48.jpeg

Lamin "Tony" Soli

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.d4f0ae6496f27416cd970868980a5018.jpeg

Jaan Vanwildemeersch

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.83b9b4bdb7ee1a2c858691306b789b80.jpeg

Aaron Balcaen

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.a1b9018249ea1ff579c5089c4e2fffa9.jpeg

Next Season

More of the same with hopefully a better mid season period so we get promoted this time.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.5*)      None                1     1     1     1     1     1     4     4     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1
2023/24    Minimal   (0.5*)      None                3↑    4↑    1     1     1     1     5↑    5↑    3↑    1     1     3↑    3↑    3↑    1     4↑    4↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Average           Adequate              Adequate         Average            National   (2*)
2023/24    Adequate             Average           Adequate              Adequate         Average            National   (2*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    37         17      9         11       64            49                +15                 45.95%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24        37         17      9         11       64            49                +15                 45.95%             331 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Turkish Cup          Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    N/A                 N/A              N/A                                  Belgian First National Division    5th          Fifth Round

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    Jan Monnissen YP24b (+1)  4

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2023/24    Fethi Bousseder YP24d           1

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.9d238c25c97a5036d242ec6141816c57.png

Würzburger Kickers
End of Season 11 Review
Season 2033/34

New Head of Youth Development signed in january, you may know him a little bit.
Frank Lampard
Excellent intake with 4 elite talents.
Signed 9/16 players. Best talent linked below.
intake
intake-all
DR Alessandro Zahn - GER

Table
League - predicted 18th, finished 13th with 35pts (-2)
First round - tough round 12th 19pts, flat table at the bottom. The easiest opponents only at the end of the round, problems with morale at the beginning.
Second round - same as previous round and with injuries problem as every year. 16 pts.
DFB Pokal - 2nd round - lost away 1-3 vs Schalke

Transfers
Sold last player from first intake in 2024, and last non academy player left the club.
image.png.d0e529ee17444f2a56e2e425acc75a76.png

Stats
Presence of youth players in the main team (all 22/22 players) with stats.
Six debuts this season.
image.png.18973f9dc592c9e2cedea11e788399f4.png

Personal Coaching Data (last 3 seasons)
image.png.4fa68c1e8229fcf8a467cb4c1a7c0c08.png

Summary
No upgrades. We have only 2 sport scientists (head and normal) and that's causing the constatnt injuries problem. Board doesn't even want to talk about it.
image.thumb.png.ef2fa3db164d68346f776735b1ebcf01.png

Edited by tomay

2 horas atrás, Habituz disse:

End of Season Review

Season 2023/24

Racing Club Harelbeke

rcharelbeke.jpg.64526cdb673f1a27b2e401ef0da1bfe9.jpg

Season Summary

Season started well with some wins, but then due to injures and suspensions fell close to relegation zone. About half way through the season things started to pick up until I finished 5th in the league, and had a chance at promotion all the way till last game.

League Table, Key Players, Finances

Ocultar conteúdo

image.thumb.jpeg.e457255b94aabaa2940dee47259b382f.jpeg

Fixtures

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.7279f2a9a7efb6c999d6f47e2e93ab9a.jpeg

Squad - Good playtime for pretty much everyone. 

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.20d83cbdb7b98e28c3558d05afb14927.jpeg

Transfers - 1 player was already sold at start of save and left on 2nd day, 2 more were not interested in signing new contracts. Jordy Beirlaen was leaving on a free at end of contract.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.289f01d4af50befeb04f1aac7f1b60ef.jpeg

Youth Candidates - Signed 6 of the players that look a good fit for team. Yaro Gheerardyns YP24a was the best rated, though didn't fit a position in tactic.

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.2eae6903f03eab4a78ad5f4374458af4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4aa90b7d23c856c9a8765106fc20497f.jpeg

Robbe Santens

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.0cd0abab80dad43141a17e9b27f0b6ee.jpeg

Jarric Buysse

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.7eaf207fb6084066d041889b51479e48.jpeg

Lamin "Tony" Soli

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.d4f0ae6496f27416cd970868980a5018.jpeg

Jaan Vanwildemeersch

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.83b9b4bdb7ee1a2c858691306b789b80.jpeg

Aaron Balcaen

Mostrar conteúdo oculto

image.thumb.jpeg.a1b9018249ea1ff579c5089c4e2fffa9.jpeg

Next Season

More of the same with hopefully a better mid season period so we get promoted this time.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.5*)      None                1     1     1     1     1     1     4     4     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1
2023/24    Minimal   (0.5*)      None                3↑    4↑    1     1     1     1     5↑    5↑    3↑    1     1     3↑    3↑    3↑    1     4↑    4↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Average           Adequate              Adequate         Average            National   (2*)
2023/24    Adequate             Average           Adequate              Adequate         Average            National   (2*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    37         17      9         11       64            49                +15                 45.95%

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24        37         17      9         11       64            49                +15                 45.95%             331 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Turkish Cup          Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023/24    N/A                 N/A              N/A                                  Belgian First National Division    5th          Fifth Round

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
2023/24    Jan Monnissen YP24b (+1)  4

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals
2023/24    Fethi Bousseder YP24d           1

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

That red in cash, yikes :eek:

@Johnny Ace you like a good old YAC :lol: