The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

I was comfortable continuing my Largs Thistle save in Scotland until the news about FM25 came out and now I’m thinking I really want to complete the challenge with a league from the vanilla game (just don’t want an asterisk next to my name in the hall of fame if I can make it there this version).

I wanted to do Japan before the game was released but I was late to the party and felt like it had been done a fair bit.

Finland calling to me because it’s not been completed yet and because I couldn’t stand the number of games in Northern Ireland, nor the contract situation in lower danish leagues.

What do you all reckon?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Neo_Geo said:

I was comfortable continuing my Largs Thistle save in Scotland until the news about FM25 came out and now I’m thinking I really want to complete the challenge with a league from the vanilla game (just don’t want an asterisk next to my name in the hall of fame if I can make it there this version).

I wanted to do Japan before the game was released but I was late to the party and felt like it had been done a fair bit.

Finland calling to me because it’s not been completed yet and because I couldn’t stand the number of games in Northern Ireland, nor the contract situation in lower danish leagues.

What do you all reckon?

Honestly, this news has also trigged something in me and my current save. I'm thinking about restarting somewhere new, but unsure where. I'm also open to recommendations...

On 08/10/2024 at 23:07, V50 said:

I would say the intake looks alright! Replace and 2.5/2.5 star players with 2/4 and 2/5 stars unless the personalities of the 2.5 star players are great. Bobby-Joe looks an immediate replacement for Colman Andrews on the bench, and I would look to see if the new youth prospect is anywhere near your starting goalie - if he is I would be tempted to rotate the two so that you get a better goalie, which seems a significant weakness right now. 

Sorry for unsolicited advice, really invested in your save!

No worries at all

We have such bad players again and again at the back bar one decent one

Here is that Bobby Joe you mentioned, not good enough and never going to make it

image.png.30a63df33fe02df4d888e38674863dde.png

Here are my two GKs, both awful

image.png.e7481b6b0979a65d0d5124349ed4170c.png

image.png.6a4e18fd968dcd2bebd0182225a9a8b9.png

And my first team defenders

Dion obviously very good

image.png.0595b12616c7f828415e1a650d74d81e.png

The rest embarrassing

image.png.c3ff02be288df2766c8d829a0e11d832.png

image.png.c4718719839d37b6a438778abc6c66c2.png

image.png.f4a30d7afb7d93bb1b5fb8b811c13bfe.png

1 hour ago, Neo_Geo said:

What do you all reckon?

Doing a save in Finland also crossed my mind. I did a non-YAC save there many years ago and really enjoyed it.

What is the contract issue in the lower Danish leagues?

2 minutes ago, DomD said:

Doing a save in Finland also crossed my mind. I did a non-YAC save there many years ago and really enjoyed it.

What is the contract issue in the lower Danish leagues?

Anyone on less than £95 p/w (or something like that) can be poached for free as if the player wasn't on contract. It's apparently a real life rule too...

22 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

@XaW I've been meaning to ask how you get your staff pictures in game, I really like the added immersion where no one at the club has an out of the box regen face.

Crap, missed this! I'm fixing it now, as I type this for my Wales save, so go with me on this journey!

Well, the skin I have allow me to just click on the portrait of any person and get the ID, like this:

vf1P3Pj.gif

So, now I have the ID, I can add image like I would any player:

image.png.9526d9f8062a51cba9519e599b81881b.png

I have a folder for "custom images" where I have the confix.xml like this, and then I add a picture I have of various staff that I googled and downloaded that somewhat resemble the newgen image. I think they are AI generated:

image.png.7a143da441185ec44feb7bcb1038f4df.png

Anyway, I rename the file to the ID.png, and then I reload the skin:

image.png.b736c0fad3454aa332e5398ef04fdb74.png

2 hours ago, XaW said:

Crap, missed this! I'm fixing it now, as I type this for my Wales save, so go with me on this journey!

Well, the skin I have allow me to just click on the portrait of any person and get the ID, like this:

vf1P3Pj.gif

So, now I have the ID, I can add image like I would any player:

image.png.9526d9f8062a51cba9519e599b81881b.png

I have a folder for "custom images" where I have the confix.xml like this, and then I add a picture I have of various staff that I googled and downloaded that somewhat resemble the newgen image. I think they are AI generated:

image.png.7a143da441185ec44feb7bcb1038f4df.png

Anyway, I rename the file to the ID.png, and then I reload the skin:

image.png.b736c0fad3454aa332e5398ef04fdb74.png

Very nice, the skin giving the ID was the part that was missing as the rest is just image files and config files....nice one, thanks :thup:

hi folks

apologies, this will have been asked I'm sure many times, but I can't go through 123 pages to find the answer

For this challenge, obvs you have the HOYD - is it worth it having scouts, do we know if scouts effect the youth intake? From previous saves, I think they do, in that sometimes i'd have scouts with knowledge of certain countries and i'd occassionally get a player from there in the intake. But could be coincidence? So is it worth paying scouts a wage for a whole year just for even minimal effect on the intake...not sure what to do? I've hired a head scout, with the idea of just scouting next opposition or something!

Is there an easy way to figure out what date to save it at to get different teams? Does it have to do with the end date of the lowest playable league?

9 minutes ago, DomD said:

Is there an easy way to figure out what date to save it at to get different teams? Does it have to do with the end date of the lowest playable league?

Check out the very first page of the thread most (not all) countries have suggested dates for the reloading for different teams

I've also pasted them in the spoiler below

Spoiler

Andorra -

Argentina - January 1st

Austria - June 13th. Save May 31st for different teams

Belarus

Belgium - June 29th. Save March 30th for different teams

Bulgaria  - June 17th. Save May 24th for different teams

Brazil - January 2nd. Save Jan 1st for different teams

Chile - January 1st

China - 

Croatia - June 19th. Save June 8th for different teams

Czech Republic -  June 30th. Save 28th May for different teams 

Denmark - June 30th. Save May 30th for different teams

England - June 24th. Save on May 24th for different teams

Faroe Islands - 

Finland -  December 16th

France  -  June 19th

Germany -  June 19th. Save May 25th for different teams

Greece - June 19th. Save May 12th for different teams

Hungry - June 19th. Save May 26th for different teams

Iceland -  December 9th. Save October 8th for different teams

Indonesia - 

Israel - June 19th. Save May 16th for different teams

Italy - June 29th. Save May 28th for different teams

Japan - 15th January, save on 30th November for different teams

Lebanon - 

Malta - June 20th

Mexico - 

Northern Ireland - 24th June. Save May 17th for different teams

Norway - January 13th

Poland - 

Portugal - 

Romania - June 12th is the final leg of promotion playoffs. 

Scotland -  June 24th.  Holiday until 4 May.  Holiday one day to generate playoff and see team you like.  Save and then replay until promoted playoff team wins.

Serbia - 15 June 2024.  Save on 25 May 2024 for different teams.

Slovenia - 30 June 2024.  Save on 25 May 2024 for different teams.

Slovakia – 28 June 2024.  Save on 25 May 2024 for different teams.

South Africa - July 14th

Spain - July 9th. Save June 23rd for different teams.

Sweden - 25th December. Save on October 15th for different teams

Switzerland - June 29th. Save on May 17th for different teams

Turkey -  June 20th. Save May 5th for different teams

Ukraine - 

Uruguay -

Wales – June 24th. Save May 1st for different teams

Edited by Neo_Geo

2 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

Check out the very first page of the thread most (not all) countries have suggested dates for the reloading for different teams

I've also pasted them in the spoiler below

Reveal hidden contents

Andorra -

Argentina - January 1st

Austria - June 13th. Save May 31st for different teams

Belarus

Belgium - June 29th. Save March 30th for different teams

Bulgaria  - June 17th. Save May 24th for different teams

Brazil - January 2nd. Save Jan 1st for different teams

Chile - January 1st

China - 

Croatia - June 19th. Save June 8th for different teams

Czech Republic -  June 30th. Save 28th May for different teams 

Denmark - June 30th. Save May 30th for different teams

England - June 24th. Save on May 24th for different teams

Faroe Islands - 

Finland -  December 16th

France  -  June 19th

Germany -  June 19th. Save May 25th for different teams

Greece - June 19th. Save May 12th for different teams

Hungry - June 19th. Save May 26th for different teams

Iceland -  December 9th. Save October 8th for different teams

Indonesia - 

Israel - June 19th. Save May 16th for different teams

Italy - June 29th. Save May 28th for different teams

Japan - 15th January, save on 30th November for different teams

Lebanon - 

Malta - June 20th

Mexico - 

Northern Ireland - 24th June. Save May 17th for different teams

Norway - January 13th

Poland - 

Portugal - 

Romania - June 12th is the final leg of promotion playoffs. 

Scotland -  June 24th.  Holiday until 4 May.  Holiday one day to generate playoff and see team you like.  Save and then replay until promoted playoff team wins.

Serbia - 15 June 2024.  Save on 25 May 2024 for different teams.

Slovenia - 30 June 2024.  Save on 25 May 2024 for different teams.

Slovakia – 28 June 2024.  Save on 25 May 2024 for different teams.

South Africa - July 14th

Spain - July 9th. Save June 23rd for different teams.

Sweden - 25th December. Save on October 15th for different teams

Switzerland - June 29th. Save on May 17th for different teams

Turkey -  June 20th. Save May 5th for different teams

Ukraine - 

Uruguay -

Wales – June 24th. Save May 1st for different teams

Thanks, I knew about the dates in the first post. I was wondering what was the method behind figuring them out. So that I could do that for some of the ones that are not there.

57 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Right.......I'm starting to sound like I am out of control with all of the restarts and change of mind but I would love for this one to stick. I'm also trying out the WTCS Gold Skin to not only get the staff pictures that XaW has been using for maximum immersion but also to provide me with some new stimulus rather than using the same skin all the time!

I've chosen a country that has surprisingly only been in the Hall of Fame 3 times and hasn't appeared in FM24 or FM23 (so whilst it has been completed its not that often and not for a while).

I've not managed there for a while and its also one of the big 5 and I wanted to complete the challenge in one of those countries.

For whatever reason this country was not playing ball when it came to getting new teams, I ended up having to simulate the entire first season as even saving at 31st December 2023 didn't give different promoted teams (in fact the same teams finished 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each of the 3 National 2 Divisions).

If you haven't guess it already I am going to manage in France.....

220px-FC_Fleury_91_%28men%29_logo.svg.png

FC Fleury 91

Formed in 1991 (as you might have guessed) this club was formerly known as US Fleury-Mérogis until a name change took place in 2015 to its current name.

Fleury-Mérogis is a commune in the Essonne department in northern France, in the southern suburbs of Paris. The commune has the Fleury-Mérogis Prison, France's and Europe's largest prison and is home to around 12,000 people.

The men's side currently play in the 4th Division of French Football whilst the women's team, FC Fleury 91 Cœur d'Essonne, currently play in the top flight of French Football after being promoted in 2017.

Now for the interesting part....

The club carries on its official shield the acronym CRF of Brazilian club Flamengo.

Fleury 91 officially declared that it is known as Flamengo of France and that they are inspired by Brazilian football, but precisely by Flamengo.

So this gives my save a little twist, I am going to try to recreate a Brazilian club in the French League looking to hire Brazilian HoYD and Brazilian coaches where I possibly can to try and get as many Brazilian youths coming through as possible. In addition I will be looking to develop a tactic similar to the style of Flamengo which is typically a 4-2-1-3 with 2 midfield pivots and inside forwards.

Appointed.png.5cac9675da87104fa9464f7367fe3298.png

ManagerProfile.thumb.png.fc9c1c76058dc8ecbde3f72e46f597a8.png

ClubInfo.thumb.png.41f94352d6f271a3fd56092636d6d64a.png

SquadOverview.thumb.png.a831962f02e81751de0475f0022c3a51.png

A sizeable squad and here is the star player Patrick Koffi:
Koffi.thumb.png.2d8d618879296f7ef114be1399cd1583.png

I think that trying to re-create a Brazilian like side in France will be an interesting side story for this save, perfect timing sorting this out tonight to let me get stuck into it over the weekend!

Good luck in France! The Brazil angle is interesting.

I also holidayed through the first season there today and the clubs that came up were: Fleury, US Granville, SC Toulon, and Les Herbiers VF.

Escudo_del_Deportivo_Quito.png

Sociedad Deportivo Quito - Youth Intake Season 7

A bit of a neutral intake. The improvements to our facilities are on display here with the 3 players having full potential according to my HOYD (who can't judge potential :D) but it's a shame that the best one is Unambitious with low detemrination. In fact 4 of the top 6 are unambitious. Mr. Perfectionist HOYD should be fully immersed into the intakes next season so I will be expecting better personalities next year. Unclear whether I want to retrain Pico 07a as a AMC or AML to fit our tactic. He would be deadly either as a T(A) through the middle or a IW(A) on the left. Valero 07b looks solid too with a good personality, a shame that GK is not a position of need right now.

XJtO05.jpg

4 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

I think that trying to re-create a Brazilian like side in France will be an interesting side story for this save, perfect timing sorting this out tonight to let me get stuck into it over the weekend!

Love this! Good luck in France!

12 hours ago, Padders said:

No worries at all

We have such bad players again and again at the back bar one decent one

Here is that Bobby Joe you mentioned, not good enough and never going to make it

image.png.30a63df33fe02df4d888e38674863dde.png

Here are my two GKs, both awful

image.png.e7481b6b0979a65d0d5124349ed4170c.png

image.png.6a4e18fd968dcd2bebd0182225a9a8b9.png

And my first team defenders

Dion obviously very good

image.png.0595b12616c7f828415e1a650d74d81e.png

The rest embarrassing

image.png.c3ff02be288df2766c8d829a0e11d832.png

image.png.c4718719839d37b6a438778abc6c66c2.png

image.png.f4a30d7afb7d93bb1b5fb8b811c13bfe.png

Oh lord, I forgot even 4 star is likely championship at best for your team. How do you get them promoted? lol

Is your reputation in line with the rest of the league? Is your Head of Youth Academy Reputable?

Well the new skin stumped me as I hadn't seen that my star player was joining Rodez on a free :(

Although 30 years old Lavigne would be my star player after Koffi leaves:
image.thumb.png.e446d4af821c5b3664c75f9e43875997.png

Also changed the colours on this skin for the attributes back to what I am familiar with

15 hours ago, Padders said:

So kind of SI to delay FM25 to allow me more time to complete YAC in FM24. I think I am going to need the extra 4 months! Relegated again

I'm starting to think that maybe you are Miles...and you delayed it just to give yourself time...clever! :D

image.png.f751ad4da1973b6dc79977b7d62992a5.png

Season Review 2028/29

The squad
image.png.e5bd8820a0e65766fbf370ed9fcf8ad8.png

First off meant to post this last night, but a visit to deadly cute puppies side-tracked me. So don't get shocked to see me post at least 1 more update today. Overall development wise things are starting to trend upwards. Class of 2028's Consagra and Caniparoli are looking very promising! Mutton has been the star of the 2027 class so far, but Capacci and Canessa have been taking big steps across this season. The results for this year is not what I hoped for, but overall I am still optimistic about the talent we have. But our progress weighed against our financials are starting to cut it real close.

The Table
image.png.aee10189ebed7bae22b9d4b764054c60.png

... This feels way too familiar. We really should've been in the playoffs this time! Winning only 1 of 5 games in March is not ideal. The irony that I was psyched to play this season for redemption only for us to miss out on the playoffs again in the same fashion...  But hey! Let's spin it. I am genuinely excited for next season as player development has seen a big uptick as a collective. 

Player Spotlightimage.png.719bc2b9c020d49f4c83fdaec0e47e28.png
image.png.9bcb0baff062917acf2b6901e9269c6e.pngimage.png.194b13b7450552cba29eea34d478cc5c.png
image.png.cdc1fc277c8d929a0b4d3278273d33ee.png

Attribute wise no one else of the newgens from the simulation year looked close to Toniolo. But Morelli here is slowly becoming a key member of the team. Capacci 27a was progressing well in the youth ranks, and to further aid his development I put him into the first team. He has a solid base of mentals to build upon. Consagra 28d went straight to the first team! Like Capacci he has great mentals to build on. The fact I can use him as one of two strikers or even behind them has aided his playtime. Ending the showcase with Canessa 27f this guy has gone from catching games here and there to likely being the main guy out on the right next year. Like the other talents he also has a solid base of mentals to rely on. The cycle of players that HoYD Edgar Cardoso has overseen so far has been great! I cannot any longer guarantee his contract. Leaving me praying he don't leave or get poached from his month-to-month basis deal. 

Major Injury
image.png.2588c63509ec487f6f18e67a077f3e1c.png

Comes at a really unfortunate time for both club and player. Mutton was starting to see good growth in his attributes while delivering another good season only to end up with a major injury. Hopefully he can recover but with the nature of this type of save crossed with our competition upfront. It's sadly not unlikely this injury leaves him to far behind.

Youth Intake
image.png.3fc0a30b7447ec19b2f3915f25ea949b.png

I would like to blame steam as I cannot find the screenshots, but probably is on me. So what I can offer is screenshots from later on so here we go. 
image.png.746197d0ab475c1a22d8c220a2a1169a.png
image.png.d3e6cb638e62a64a00cd567ec215a641.png
image.png.642f300f6527ea216a03477578500344.png

Savi 29a is a striker that can also play winger. There is plenty of development needed for him but his acceleration, agility, balance and pace are great building blocks. Langella has ball winning midfielder written all over him. Cavallo 29f despite being ranked higher got that letter because I tried to offer him only a youth-contract (we haemorrhaging money) and he flat rejected me. Either way his blessing is the fact he can covet multiple position so if his development can keep steady he could go on to be a useful member of the team.

Season History
image.png.198dbbf056848153a667b51107d80877.png

Edited by HbG93

Hi @XaW thanks to you and others for helping with questions on this challenge, I am looking to undertake the challenge in a league, other than England (as normally manage here)

Is there any European nations/league you would recommend in FM24, that are 3+ tiers deep, that not many people have completed at all, just fancy something different? (but would enjoy a challenge with at least multiple tiers/divisions

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Connor

43 minutes ago, Connor said:

Hi @XaW thanks to you and others for helping with questions on this challenge, I am looking to undertake the challenge in a league, other than England (as normally manage here)

Is there any European nations/league you would recommend in FM24, that are 3+ tiers deep, that not many people have completed at all, just fancy something different? (but would enjoy a challenge with at least multiple tiers/divisions

Thanks in advance!

Norway is fun. It has been completed at least once.

51 minutes ago, Connor said:

Thanks in advance!

I’d say Germany is quite a good nation to start out with. Completed twice in fm24 and twice in fm23 so it’s got a decent success rate and the youth rating for Germany is obviously nice and high.

1 hour ago, Connor said:

Thanks in advance!

I always say that Germany is a good place to start if you are new to the challenge. All professional teams, and getting to the 2nd tier isn't that hard and if you do, the financial side is sorted for a long while. Other places might be Portugal (4 tiers of varied rules and lots of high quality youngsters), Norway (my home country, and since the 4th tier is view only, you can essentially save scum up the team you want from the 4th tier), Denmark (4 tiers in Norway's more "normal" continental cousin), and Northern Ireland (3 tiers of very low level football, and loads of cups).

That's off the top of my head at least.

Out of curiosity @XaW how many times have you spun up Cardiff Dracs and Follo?

One of these times its going to stick.

Oh, I got the staff pictures working with that skin, really makes it that bit better not seeing regen pics floating around. Thanks again.

Edited by Neo_Geo

14 hours ago, V50 said:

Oh lord, I forgot even 4 star is likely championship at best for your team. How do you get them promoted? lol

Is your reputation in line with the rest of the league? Is your Head of Youth Academy Reputable?

This is my HOYD

Looks decent to me?

image.png.8e7d63b4c2d0b6a07fc6376ca21f33e2.png

How do you see your reputation?

17 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Out of curiosity @XaW how many times have you spun up Cardiff Dracs and Follo?

One of these times its going to stick.

Oh, I got the staff pictures working with that skin, really makes it that bit better not seeing regen pics floating around. Thanks again.

Haha, way too many! I just want them to work so much! :D

Great to hear you got it going. Feels so much better with faces!

BarwellFC.png.3ee5f531109a388af661e7e568c92900.png

Naterr Garcia - Barwell FC - 37/38

League

The professional league seems so much easier than the non leagues! Promoted to the Championship.

20241011220920_1.jpg.2c68790f974bb0709e766f51a010106c.jpg

Terrible start to the season made it look like we were going to struggle but we really pulled it back after November.

20241011220928_1.thumb.jpg.cc0b8d1aa1cb3eb640f1e2929f666e2a.jpg

Youth Intake

20241011223227_1.thumb.jpg.096f9993a2cf6ba16dfeb61ed9273218.jpg

Another good intake - the wonderfully named "Danny Daniel" is a favourite of mine (but he is crap!)

Walker looks the best of the bunch, great finishing! 

20241011172251_1.thumb.jpg.80a3f838c821619719d2c3c99febd16f.jpg

Competitions

20241011220933_1.thumb.jpg.906abcf227496978776eebc321674fbf.jpg

20241011222043_1.thumb.jpg.db7c8b283da29099487b3c1883e43169.jpg

Wing backs were the stars this year. 

Finances

If you missed the mini update earlier, we have a almost £20m coming back from a sale years ago via sell on clauses, that will really help! (not sure when it will turn up though, I think it must be yearly installments!)

We also sold Kitenge (top scorer for a few years) earlier in the year as otherwise he was leaving on a free, and at that point we were desperate for money.

Admin

Screenshot2024-10-11223500.thumb.png.7bc784a5ffee5fa974c28b1193e9f1c3.png

Screenshot2024-10-10224636.thumb.png.d4a64711166f0732fed114ce8b18381a.png

14 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

Well the new skin stumped me as I hadn't seen that my star player was joining Rodez on a free :(

Although 30 years old Lavigne would be my star player after Koffi leaves:
image.thumb.png.e446d4af821c5b3664c75f9e43875997.png

Also changed the colours on this skin for the attributes back to what I am familiar with

I had a similar thing happen in the early seasons but luckily it was an OG player that I wasn't too fussed about losing. I decided I wanted to keep him as a cheap, back up back up (!) after not getting a striker in the intake but when I went to renew his contract I couldn't as he'd agreed terms elsewhere. Didn't get a notification at all. 

6 hours ago, Connor said:

Thanks in advance!

I'm really enjoying Hungary at the moment. It only has 2 divisions so perhaps not quite what you're looking for but there are advantages! 

Reasonably short season at 33 games and only 1 domestic cup.

Both leagues are professional so progress is not stalled by part time training. 

No huge player restriction rules - only in division 2 you must have 2 U20 players on the squad and at least 1 on the pitch at all times. 

Challenging league - I've won the league once but I'm not dominating or even beginning to as the 'giants' have enough money to improve their team every season.

Great players coming through the youth system. Italy and France just love coming and buying my young superstars (and then leaving them to rot in their reserves until their contract is up).

In terms of the overall challenge, it's not been completed before according to the first page so I'm hoping to be the first!

Brora Rangers - Season 5 and 6 - Cinch League 2 (Scotland)

Brora_Rangers_Logo.png.c6bb6cedd48baa4b8bd9a60f8991ed0c.png

The last two seasons of my save I have continued to be mired in mid-table in the lowest playable league in Scottish football. I have still never reached the promotion playoff (4th place). I still battle on.  This last year I reached 6th with some positive signs. I have updated my facilities to a standard level and my players have been developing quite well. I've been playing a "very high line" possession style tactic, and the problem is not with my defense but with the lack goals. I hope promoting one of my youth strikers will fix the problem this upcoming year.

1 hour ago, Padders said:

This is my HOYD

Looks decent to me?

image.png.8e7d63b4c2d0b6a07fc6376ca21f33e2.png

How do you see your reputation?

The stars above personality. Higher reputation attracts better players I think. So a 3 star HoY might not attract as good players as a 5 star one.

I don't know what did I do with my account because I posted here many times with my failed tries and now it seems I have 0 messages. I've probably used another account but it's weird because this one is my email since 2010 :D. Anyways, I'll repeat my presentation: Diego, from Argentina (my english is not bad but I won't use any translator so forgive me if I write nosenses). Love this game since forever, I think playing it for first time in 2008. I appeared once or twice (2013-2014 if you want to look at me :D) and the most important thing: I suck at this game. But, again, I love it. So, now that the new game is delayed, I'll take a new try of this challenge. Before starting I wanted to ask you guys about your templates. I mean, I saw many of them that are amazing, with bingoes, a lot of statistics, even statistics that don't appear in the game and I'll say they are calculated with tools created by you. So, I know they are very personal but if you can share with me some of those templates with a few rules of how to use it I'll be glad. I will start in UK because I'll be visiting those countries at the end of this year. Hopefully the save goes well and I can visit the real stadium with some background. Not sure which of the country select yet.

10 hours ago, dgcastillof said:

I don't know what did I do with my account because I posted here many times with my failed tries and now it seems I have 0 messages. I've probably used another account but it's weird because this one is my email since 2010 :D. Anyways, I'll repeat my presentation: Diego, from Argentina (my english is not bad but I won't use any translator so forgive me if I write nosenses). Love this game since forever, I think playing it for first time in 2008. I appeared once or twice (2013-2014 if you want to look at me :D) and the most important thing: I suck at this game. But, again, I love it. So, now that the new game is delayed, I'll take a new try of this challenge. Before starting I wanted to ask you guys about your templates. I mean, I saw many of them that are amazing, with bingoes, a lot of statistics, even statistics that don't appear in the game and I'll say they are calculated with tools created by you. So, I know they are very personal but if you can share with me some of those templates with a few rules of how to use it I'll be glad. I will start in UK because I'll be visiting those countries at the end of this year. Hopefully the save goes well and I can visit the real stadium with some background. Not sure which of the country select yet.

If you have another account, please PM me the info you had there (username, email, or something) and I'll see if I can get the accounts linked together to keep your history.