The FM24 Youth Academy Challenge

On 17/05/2024 at 22:30, Winski said:

BK-Skjold-300x300.png.32b6124ecf005451dd954dd059a4a20b.png

BK Skjold
Season review
Season 2 | 2025-2026
2. Division (Tier 3)

Transfers | Afiliates |FinancesFacilities | Manager Profile | Competitions overview | Club overview

Another good season for us! After our promotion from last season, my only hope was to avoid relegation. But we managed to qualify for the Promotion playoffs! We finished 5th in the League, and with that finish we qualified for the playoffs. But we were never a real candidate for the two promotion places.  I'm just really happy that we are good enough to avoind relegation this easily, and can compete with the bigger teams in this league. I think this is the maximum this current squad can do. On the final day of the season we managed to win 5-1 against champion Esbjerg fB, although is has to be said that a couple of days earlier they won the league. So maybe they were still drinking beers ;)

m0mNfda.pngmeXVyS9.png
TSM2dLd.png

In the Cup we survived three rounds, but found our Waterloo in the Fourth Round, against fallen giant Aalborg.
tca9B8R.png

One of my best players was striker Marius Framnes. He was originally a left winger, but I retrained him into a striker, as I play with 3 strikers. He scored 15 goals, and produced 16 assists. But also my other strikers Christian Nissen(22 goals) and David Müller (25 goals) scored lots of goals. Also a shout-out to Academy product Esben Miltoft 25c, who is developing into a good midfielder for us. He is ony of the three Academy Products in our first XI.

Youth intake & preview
I hired a new HoYD: Christian Grindheim. His first preview was promising, and the intake itself didn't disappoint. Soms nice talents!
2pYbkHy.png
L4vfsXe.png
R35C439.png

Reveal hidden contents

9u6MVB0.pngO0MuhMo.pngmC8l08x.pngMuN8Jjq.png01OXyou.pngUpbl7nq.pngvOyDWN3.pnghnZVHTN.png

Upgrades
The board accepted again some improvements for the Junior Coaching budget, who is new labelled as Excellent. Beside that, there is no money for other improvements. But this current board is injecting money into the club to clear the debts every now and then. So I'm very happy with that.
We are also renting another stadium. Our previous stadium was too small for this level, so we are now playing in Østerbro Stadion, with a capacity of 4,4K. But it will take a while until we can sell out our stadium, as the average attendance this season was 528.

8P6CncW.png

ITEpRc2.png
zeXSrvv.png
wYB7Wz9.pngQPk07li.png

Progress

np1N94T.png

nGEBesu.png

Well, I'm not sure if I will continue this save. There are some problems in Denmark, I think. I can't give my staff part-time contracts, only amateur contracts. So that's a bit weird, as we are semi-pro. But more important: other clubs can sign my players for free, even when they have a semi-pro contract! At the start of season 3 I lost several players, because other/bigger clubs can just sign them for free. I don't like that. At all. So I lost the motivation a bit to continue this save.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

download.png.3aebfa92234ee0b0deb52be396704cf2.pngimages.jpg.3eab7fd1f642da21e6067ac13eb404a3.jpg

Tony Pizza at Kerala United FC - Go Hornbills! - Season 1

Admin updates

So this is an edited database as the Indian league is just completely wrong in FM. The league itself goes through some changes each season until it settles on the new structure that should take effect in 27/28 (I think). 

League Phase

Well We had a very quiet period from when I joined until the end of December, as there was no games! Our first game of the season was on the 21st of December, (12/21), and then ended in April. 8 teams in the league and we play each other twice, so this season went quick!

We did incredibly well this season - half of our team were grey players and they turned out to be incredibly useful. Or my tactic is just amazing!

20240520221335_1.jpg.509ce186012fc098d29ddf9e4d6b344f.jpg

Promotion first season! Absolutely incredible year. Turns out we were predicted top so we didn't do as well as we were meant to but still!

Youth Intake

20240519234438_1.thumb.jpg.6c352f693fcee89be10f392aab796b50.jpg

Very good youth intake but when you look at the "best" below, you will see that the star ratings don't mean much!

Best from the Intake

Spoiler

20240519234442_1.thumb.jpg.286b794110b6aa69acb8db39ef9e2d50.jpg20240519234445_1.thumb.jpg.ddbc35e64213c3148eba3544a18fb233.jpg

Fernandes looks like he could be useful for him, because he has some pace. He can't play football at all but he can run around the pitch fast.

Screenshot2024-05-21221847.thumb.png.9d5d5239708a19454b85e429286748b4.png

The 177 season ticket holders are in for a wild ride as we go up the leagues!

20240519234438_1.jpg

Edited by naterr

Even though we are in the top tier, we are still a lower league team! :D

RH68EwX.gif

FM23*

deportivo.png.d9e6b674130537acd0f47c8dbd17cc8f.png

Deportivo Armenio Season 4 – 2026 – First Division

League

Based on the season preview we were supposed to finish 19th, with 250-1 odds of winning the title, another massive improvement compared to last year, but not nearly as much as we deserved considering where we finished last season. We had a slower start to the season, with Libertadores being the focus, but once we started rolling, we were steamrolling teams, finding ourselves around the first place for most of the season. But we simply couldn’t keep it up and this unlucky defeat against River away ruined our big dream of winning the league title . Or so I thought. River bottled it losing their last game of the season, Boca weren’t as good as they were in the previous season. Both of them were 2 points ahead of us, if we won our game, we would win it all. We played our final game against 11th place Union SF, and we won. We won the title, playing really poorly in our last game. But I guess its luck smiling back at us after taking it almost all away in that River match earlier in the season. Fourth season and a title won. Cant believe it and by a single point.

Once again, I used the league cup as a means of raising fitness and happiness, rotating every player before the Libertadores games. Plenty of young players got plenty of minutes and we still finished a very good 6th, a single point behind River Plate, the last team qualified for the league cup playoffs. Four out of our five defeats were by a single goal. If we took the tournament more serious we could have won the throphy, but the Liberatdores is the only way to make money, with the group stage giving us 3 and the first knockout round an additional million. Winner gets 16 million. They really need to scale these prizes better…

We started the Libertadores game in style, winning 4 0 away, good form continued as we won the next two games as well. We suffered in the second part, winning only one point from 3 games, but still somehow finished first in our group. In all fairness it was a easy group, with no Brazilian teams. The club we played in the first knockout round was Gremio. Won the first game away, but lost 2 1 at home, which meant penalties, 10 rounds of penalties until we finally went through to the quarter finals where we faced off with Flamengo. They are the best team in south America, winning the Libertadores 3 out of the last 4 times. Played them well at home 2 2, but they demolished us 4 1 away. In total made 5,5 mil from Libertadores, and are a couple of hundred thousand in the green, for now. Flamengo went on and won the whole thing. Fourth title in 5 years. They are the team to beat in this save

Our nest was robbed once again this year. Pablo Fernandez went off to Huracan. Our youth intake promised 3 talented players, a striker, a DMC and at least one full back, with maybe a ok goalkeeper as well. Intake was something every single FM player, but especially us YAC challenge addicts love to see – no elite talents. Instead I got 4 top talents. Three of them were in expected positions, with an surprisingly talented CD. Ochoa is a well rounded DMC who can also play MC, looking forward to his growth, he does have a bit of jumping reach, so I might teach him to play CD in the future as well. Even if a natural striker, Robles is better as a right wing, also a good athlete and passer. Blanco is a natural central defender, but I am developing him as a BWMD. I have doubts that he will reach his potential since he is unambitious with low determination. Players with a similar combination of personality and determination failed to develop for me so far in this save. I am most excited by Michelena. He will be taught how to play the other fullback position, but he a professional individual, and I hope his improvement will lead to higher potential ratings down the road, since he entered the save with such low CA. Hoping for more luck next intake, especially for a 5 star defender…

Franco Gordillo made club history this season by becoming the first youth national after being called up to the u19 Argentina squad. First of many I am sure.

Once again, Pio Bonacci was our leading scorer with 24 goals

Gonzalo Rios was the most creative player

Luis Olmedo was our best rated player with 7.39

Next season I plan on giving it my all in the Libertadores once again. I really hope we avoid Flamengo, at least until the finals if we make it there. The title will give us plenty of reputation boost, so I expect a better intake, especially in terms of starting CA. I also plan to give a lot of playing time to a couple of youth prospects from the reserves. Dahan was one of the two elite talents from the second intake. He is 2,5 star in a bunch of roles across 4 different positions. Barone is a very talented winger who will get plenty chances as our backup right winger next season. Gordillo, our first youth national, will be the second option for both fullback spots. Finally, Vitiello is most likely our new number 1. Its close between him and Cuesta, but I am sure, given his improvement so far, that he will be better than Cuesta by the halfway point of the year at least.

The first season in the first div north was tough and the lack of defensive ability was telling as the team just lost a lot of games without being hammered.

In spite of the board expecting to attempt to avoid relegation they sacked me 2/3rds of the way into the season as they felt performances were not good enough and relegation seemed a formality.

I have restarted and holidayed through 2 seasons to start again in Sweden with Enkopings who were a much bigger club previously. They have poor facilities overall but have aquired several teams of players in the past 2 seasons!

Posted (edited)

Started a new challenge...

129858.png.8a0ac2ec50b6d60cbf37a63aa581a2b3.png

afbeelding_2024-05-22_141620966.png.69c9c1ffcd31b88e9b40a6e1dd33aec6.png

A team in Croatia with more than decent facilities and squad.

Season 1 is almost finished, so update will follow soon!

nk-karlovac-1919.jpg.42f70c0122e0957d11cafc4145a75ae8.jpg

They added a line in the rules in fist division in Croatia, meaning that 16 year olds thatare good enough can play...

afbeelding_2024-05-22_152154650.png.9e0e61b1ab81e5ca5b3924ad88df5f33.png

Edited by Perre8

2 hours ago, resurectedja said:

FM23*

deportivo.png.617543dd7ce496b468c403dc58dc683a.png

Deportivo Armenio Season 5 – 2027 – First Division - Challenge Completed!

We were defeated in the Supercup by River, bad way to start the year. But that doesn’t matter anymore.

We drew the worst possible opponent in the group, Flamengo, including Barcelona and Tachira who we played last year. The group was a breeze, winning every game, beating Flamengo at home 2 0. We finished first in our group. It was relatively easy in the knockouts. We drew Palmeiras in the first round. The first game was a wild 3 3, where I experimented with Barone as a Terquatrista up front for the first time because Bonacci was injured. He absolutely crushed it with a goal and 2 assists. In the return leg it was a breeze, 3 0 win.  And then we got Flamengo for the second time this season. But there was an important distinction, Gabigol was injured, our chances were much better. 2 2 away and 2 1 at home. We were never a goal down in either leg. In the semifinals we face River. The first game away was a relatively easy 2 1 win. But we got ourselves in all kinds of trouble in the return leg. We controlled most of the match, but conceded two late goals and penalties decided who will go on to face Corinthians in the finals. They missed 3 out of 5 and we went to our first ever Copa Libertadores finals. Corinthians beat the crap out of us, but we prevailed against their 21 fouls and 1.6 xG. Rios to Bonacci for the only goal of the game. It was the two of them, with Olmedo, who formed the backbone of this team, and it is only right that I finished the challenge with the two of them giving us our most important win of the save. Challenge completed! @darren1983

AleksandarYankov_Overview.thumb.png.c9e95f91f760ed737083e6055b0e0749.pngDep.ArmeniovCOR_Review.thumb.png.886c6cc72f642ec0fe7339ab1cde8c6f.pngAleksandarYankov_Inbox-2.thumb.png.2ddb9a2af2be2bf36a53afa8d9c89a91.png

The most important players for this save were the legacy ones. Balduzzi, Olmedo, Rios, Bonacci, the four of them were our best players in most seasons. But this season they did get a lot of help by our newgens. Barone developed really well, turning into a 4 star winger, who can also play pretty well as a Terq in attack, Dahan was our best player in a bunch of matches and is now a 3,5 star in like 10 different roles across 4 positions. Correa and Gordillo are both 3 star in their respective roles. It was a short save but one that is equally fun and frustrating. Its really hard to make money in Argentina.

Dahan and Vitiello have joined Gordillo as Argentina youth nationals. We made our first proper sale this season. Matias Irala, one of the three elite talents from our first intake was sold for 320K. He is 19 going on 20 now, just a 1,5 star CA with a bad personality. He had a 20% future transfer clause which we sold for close to 100K. So in total 420K for a player who might peak as an ok second division playmaker. Our intake was fine, two elite players, including a 2 star CA advance forward. But I won’t see them grow up.

We had two upgrades, finally! Improving recruitment to above average and junior coaching to good. Not that it matters anymore haha. We are around 3rd and 4th place in the league now that we have caught up with our games behind. Boca is once again a machine, and they will most likely win the league with a record number of points.

My part of the town was without internet for 5 days, and without electricity for most of one last week. As you can guess and see I spent most of that time reading Kant and Jane Austen. My next save is a patriotic one. Nobody has done a save in  Croatia and I will try to survive the frustrating first few seasons due to that dumb minimal age rule.

Congrats, this completion has also been added to the HooFF

Haukar - 2037 Icelandic Premier Division (13th season)

My icelandic experience is over. We got relegated and I decided to throw the towel. I will start anew somewhere warmer...

13283.png?lm=1582964987

63899c4e358160ba0412dc332828ff46.png

2024/25 End of Season Review

Fixtures

4b029b5b7c1b9f42e0a97153f2a9e78f.png

We spent all of the season in a playoff spot and spent some time atop the table as well but a final day defeat saw us fall to 3rd, fortunately we were able to keep it together in the playoffs which sees us promoted to the 6th tier!

df288aef94286c81ad9add6fd6f3cdcd.png

75242a5f5bd1c1dd1c412ef7847f16d8.png

With the junior coaching already being as good as it is I was rather disappointed with this first intake.

c9c02dc658d214a12b236486ebd20495.png

4507c195b95cd1552f3df931d1d065ac.png

c6309ba21acffd5ea7638febbd32e779.png

c1f4625c737cc714fb4ca672b70e5716.png

f3a72c0ca8430daf483a96dfd116dc54.png

cb3f14c6468b2579210093001c094046.png

8a7e3ff543a97122c661db0cf8303c81.png

2c9aa01a2cbe162a086ccc6c422d0c66.png

e9d548a939d02da5bd4f2fb8c78625f0.png

2024/25 Best XI

34933ce763041afe0a46d4a1cd4cd6c5.png

Roy Ouwerkerk

Miłosz Łukasik - Samir Mesic - Harrison Prince

Dustley Winklaar - Loek Bos - Denzel de Haas - Okino Dakriet

Kevin Kantelberg - Renzo Paal (YP1m) - Mustapha Bangura (YP1k)

48ddc29b12458a7c3e5d021938cac191.png

Previous Season

VictorSanMarino.png.754bc75e8d1c80e45693b5d7dd9b06fd.png

Victor San Marino

Season 3 2026/27

Manager Profile - Competitions - Facilities - Finances - Transfer History

Competitions

• Serie C NOW Girone B (Past Positions) - 4th place for a 2nd year on the bounce, but it felt a lot more assured than last year somehow. I went into the Play-Offs feeling really confident after making the finals last season and I think that was our undoing only just getting through the first 2 rounds by a goal and then being dumped out in the Quarter finals by Perugia. Despite a somewhat disappointing play-off campaign I feel like next year could be the year that we can get promoted as long as the team continues feeling as solid as it has over the 2nd half of the season.
  • SerieC-B.thumb.png.45914e3d18ae40e06b17b6b6a95c872a.png
  • Coppa Italia Frecciarossa - Won our first cup game of the save this year, that's where it ended though.
  • Coppa Italia Lega Pro - The clubs first final under the guidance of Ryan Astley! Some good football and a little bit of luck saw the team get all the way to the final and faced Atalanta U23's but they were too strong turning us over 7-2 over the two legs of the final. The players footed the bill for the supporters who made the finals tickets after the heavy loss.

Squad

• Squad.thumb.png.d5d38db0fa5db5d40907ea0d4a103c87.png
  • The players are really starting to come together now and the performances are showing it with games feeling much more convincing than they have been over the last couple of years, the players are being recognised for this too with Larrarulo and Sabba finishing 1st & 2nd for Serie C/B Player of the Year, as well as both named in the Team of the Season and winning defender and midfielder of the season. The club was given an award for being the best team in the Serie C/B too, so progress is being made for sure!
  • EnricoSabba.thumb.png.0e9485774463828a1a33bcf393c069f8.pngMatteoBerardi-SanMarino.thumb.png.d0881c31328a50a2f9ad2a62003c12b4.png
  • Sabba hit double digits for both goals and assists in the league and was head an shoulders above everyone else in my mind, as shown above he was recognised and awarded for this too. Our top Sammarinese performer is academy graduate Matteo Berardi, honestly he didn't set the world alight averaging a little over a 6.7 but he made 25 starts over the season and has improved really rapidly to a point where he is one of the best players at the club looking at his attributes. The only things he needs to improve will come with age as he cuts little mistakes out of his game and becomes more consistent. 

Youth Intake (Preview)

• YouthIntake.thumb.png.dbafdcf70f5121615a62dc71ab8db260.pngAndreaCasadei.thumb.png.4760cf1aab5bd585f31fe7bd43bd44a5.png
  • The intake preview was 'excellent' but the ratings didn't look too excellent to me when that e-mail dropped though in December. I'd have been a little deflated when the players came in April too if it wasn't for the fact the top 2 prospects were Sammarinese, the best of them being Andrea Casadei, the save isn't at a point where there's much to say about the players coming through the academy but I think Casadei will be in the team before he turns 18.

Transfers & Finance - Nothing worth looking at on the transfer front. The finances are hopefully starting to balance now with a profit of £18k over the season, I'll keep an eye on it over next season but hopefully it won't become a real issue at any point.

Other - The board continued sending me for licenses and gained the Continental A License and started working towards the Continental Pro License.

download.png.60de8541278ff2e565a2ad08e6310a7c.pngimages.jpg.4178550fda2b6219eff452dfc9cabf82.jpg

Tony Pizza at Kerala United FC - Go Hornbills! - Season 2

League Update

The first part of the season started off with a bang, we beat favourites for the title (Churchill Brothers) 4-2 at home. We continued the form for half of the season and were top until the 13th game of the season. 

There were only 20 games this season as there are only 11 teams. This year no one can get relegated (which was nice to know but didn't really matter in the end), and only one team can get promoted.

We then lost the return game to Churchill Brothers and they overtook us in the league, they then won nearly every match after that and we finished a point behind them at the end of the year.

20240522213553_1.jpg.30d3ab4f5ad8f9bc66214f4a17932655.jpg

no promotion but we have clearly proven we are better than Kerala FC!

Youth Intake

20240522181659_1.thumb.jpg.7938f3cd8941bf38c48335e90ec354f0.jpg

Another "Excellent" intake promised, and it delivered!

12 out of 16 were described as elite. We had one stand out!

20240522212658_1.thumb.jpg.fb04dfb34880102ee4a4b19c2935cf63.jpg

Chhangte Thomas came into the club and everyone agreed he is our new best player! He is rated as our best by the coaches and the season preview section has him in the best 11! 

(I am kind of hoping he gets a move to Europe and we can put in a nice profit % clause in the sale.

Screenshot2024-05-22225521.thumb.png.421688c2fb78db30e2fe00ce9a4d054d.png

112235.png.c97cc3e245744c0c1d40ddee8cdd0c22.png

Usti nad Labem - Czech Second Division - 2024-25 Season

It was a really good first season. We missed the promotion playoffs by 6 points.

FootballManager20245_23_20248_14_44PM.thumb.png.7139e70664d40abcb39e2c5cb7e6437d.png

Transfers:

FootballManager20245_23_20244_57_03PM.thumb.png.c85059dcd7170e19f859d84aaa780e7b.png

Youth Intake:

FootballManager20245_23_20242_42_34PM.thumb.png.8a862d1958854551ecc1547f60d2c0fd.png

Next season, with basically the same squad, I'm thinking we could push for promotion. I don't see many of the youth players making a claim in the first team yet but there are a couple that may get minutes.

download.png.60de8541278ff2e565a2ad08e6310a7c.pngimages.jpg.4178550fda2b6219eff452dfc9cabf82.jpg

Tony Pizza at Kerala United FC - Go Hornbills! - Season 3

League Update

New season - new format! 14 teams this year instead of 11 (I think it has settled down and this is the end of the transitional phase). 

Incredible start, carrying on the form from last year. by Christmas we were second by 3 points. Delhi (DFC) were unbeaten and looked set for the top spot. We played them at the beginning of January and lost 3-0, now the gap was 6 points. 

However - Delhi (DFC) decided that they didn't want to get promoted and lost the next 8 out of 11 games.

20240523131956_1.jpg.3f3fbe04ad0fb3ebe7357a51faf6d60f.jpg

Delhi (DFC) managed to finish 3rd when they were favourites to win, but more importantly, we are going up!

We will be in the Indian Superleague for next year, playing teams who have a lot of money and foreign talent! 

Youth Intake

Very similar to last year - Excellent bunch and one big stand out.

20240523130131_1.thumb.jpg.706405c95a4449aa4b6b8b6cc0f3f965.jpg

Amit Singh will join Chhangte Thomas as one of our top players now. He doesn't quite fit the tactic but I am sure he can adapt.

20240523130138_1.thumb.jpg.665cf3430d155da199c3f923782cc5fb.jpg

Thomas (our amazing guy from last year) almost left us. Kolkata in the super league offered £20k and the board loved it! They accepted and I managed to talk them out of it. Thomas has been a professional and not kicked off and luckily they didn't come back with a bigger bid. He won't stay forever though! 

Domestic Cups

As we finished 2nd last year we made it into the two domestic cups. The Durand cup and Super cup.

The Durand cup we made it to the Quarter Finals, and in the Super Cup we got all the way to the Semi's. The super Cup starts after the league has finished (it gets very confusing here!)

Screenshot2024-05-24081827.thumb.png.fd528f96f93490d198f152a015daddcd.png

The board seems to keep wanting to upgrade the youth Facilities! I won't complain

Personal

I finally got my first badge, I ask all the time and usually the answer is no because they don't want me to leave! But they let me have one, so it is a start! But Pizza is looking good in the attribute wise anyway.

20240524082023_1.jpg.fdb7e35277d273ea9c32c232c46b4ee2.jpg

Posted (edited)

129858.png.551cc13531f6bb69326b5410654ecd92.png

NK Karlovac 1919 - season 2 (2025/26) - first division

The first half of the season is behind us now, it went pretty good, without any problems in the table or in results. Only thing that could be better was the early exit in the cup tournament.

Very excited about our intake after this preview.

ScreenHunter4296.thumb.png.ddb43f881fe7dfe976c9a7d5d0063c8c.pngScreenHunter4297.png.b0ce61281083c1e655a3af3e39bbee10.pngScreenHunter4298.png.7d79fa18b31b26a903fd9af84c19b30f.png

Edited by Perre8

48 minutes ago, XaW said:

image.png.7b9ee0e750d5a8f8f3259c862ee46904.png

XaW - Fútbol Club Casa Estrella del Benfica - Season 2028/29 (Season 5) - Lliga Multisegur Assegurances

rsGFZjh.png

Squad | Transfers | Finances

Another season kinda like the last one, but that's something I'm very happy with. We were also closer to the top two teams this time around, so it's clear we are slowly closing the gap up. We still struggle a lot against Inter Club d'Escaldes, now we have 1 draw and 13 losses so far. FC Santa Coloma are closer to us, but they are also a bit better than us. So we have our work cut out for us to challenge for the top spots. The intake this season was really good too, so I hope we might fight for 2nd next season, but just getting into Europe is key to garner money to improve the club. The money we made from just qualifying for Europe this season allowed us to improve the youth facilities and get some more money into the youth setup, as well as clearing a small debt and still have money in the bank. So continuing to get that money will be the single most important thing.

Copa Constitució Protecvall: We beat FC Santa Coloma and Engordany before we lost to Massana in the semi final.

Europa Conference League: Our first go in Europe was a short one as we lost to Vllaznia of Albania in the 1st qualifying round, but both matches were close. The money was good!

Best players from the academy:

Arturo Tejada 25a - An amazing season on the left wing, with loads of goals and assists. Also got a u21 cap for Andorra.
Sébastien Yongo 27a - You know I love an attacking left back and he did excellent. Another with a u21 cap for Andorra.
Abdourahamane Abdou 25b - The sledgehammer of the team. The attacking fokal point and top scorer. I just wish his physical attributes were overall better.

New club records:

Most goals in a season - Abdourahamane Abdou 25b - 18 goals
Most league goals in a season - Abdourahamane Abdou 25b - 16 goals
Most clean sheets in a season - Sergio Coll - 16 clean sheets
Worst discipline - Rafael Rama 26h - 5 yellow cards, 1 red card
Most league apps - Miguel Braz - 155 apps
Most league goals - Abdourahamane Abdou 25b - 59 goals
Youngest player - Francisco Costa 29b - 15 years, 111 days
Fastest goal - Fabio Salmerón 26c - 19 seconds

We finally got some improvements accepted with the European money.

1ZASyCE.png

s9lq4Zl.png

BiFiRhK.png

U21s

3E2A3aQ.png

They retained the Andorran Under 21s Group 1 this season!

U19s

2zn2bt2.png

They won the Andorran Under 19s Group 1 this season!

Around the world

Tn0UNXO.png

Youth intake:

wFnwyl2.png

LGDp9j4.png

814Ii9j.png

zTPoXP3.png

wolzHlS.png

W8DMmGQ.png

I332NfO.png

Trophy cabinet

lNHzkS2.png

Lliga UNIDA - 2024/25

FkgqJ86.png

U21s - Andorran Under 21s Group 1 - 2027/28, 2028/29
U21s - Andorran Under 21s Group 2 - 2024/25
U19s - Andorran Under 19s Group 1 - 2026/27, 2028/29
U19s - Andorran Under 19s Group 2 - 2024/25

Player statistics:

Most apps for the club

Name			Nation			2nd Nation		Time at club	Apps
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abdourahamane Abdou 25b	Niger			<N/A>			2025-Present	119
Pascal Breuil 25c	Andorra			France			2025-Present	117
Arturo Tejada 25a	Andorra			Spain			2025-Present	97
Fabio Salmerón 26c	Andorra			Portugal		2026-Present	87
Sébastien Yongo 27a	Andorra			France			2027-Present	62

Most goals for the club

Name			Nation			2nd Nation		Time at club	Goals
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abdourahamane Abdou 25b	Niger			<N/A>			2025-Present	63
Arturo Tejada 25a	Andorra			Spain			2025-Present	20
Fabio Salmerón 26c	Andorra			Portugal		2026-Present	17
Pascal Breuil 25c	Andorra			France			2025-Present	15
Milo Verderame 27b	Andorra			Italy			2027-Present	7

Most assists for the club

Name			Nation			2nd Nation		Time at club	Assists
Fabio Salmerón 26c	Andorra			Portugal		2026-Present	20
Sébastien Yongo 27a	Andorra			France			2027-Present	15
Arturo Tejada 25a	Andorra			Spain			2025-Present	14
Pascal Breuil 25c	Andorra			France			2025-Present	13
Rafael Rama 26h		Andorra			<N/A>			2026-Present	9

Supporters:

6MpUrKN.png

Summary:

T0XZ8Kh.png

How you added this league to fm?

7 minutes ago, KOWAL said:

How you added this league to fm?

Found it on the Steam workshop. Tested it, found a few issues that I fixed and tested it ok again. I think it was the Riddler version, but I tried a few so not sure which one I ended up using. Anyway here it is if you want it.

Andorra.fmf

15 hours ago, The_Gato_In_Goal said:

image.png.d4adcdfa833460fb4fd6af5345799da8.png

Have been rotating the full First XI with a Second XI against weaker teams to keep everyone fresh and spread around the minutes. Guess which 2 games the Second XI just played

Think you have a new first team!

On 24/10/2023 at 04:38, XaW said:

Seems like your board is not willing to spend. Not much you can do, some times it just pays to wait a bit and try again. Other than that? Make more money! ;) 

Do you have a external source/in game method of seeing a club's catchment area? 

I am trying to find clubs capable of poaching off a large population area w/out getting nipped by big clubs.

15 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

Do you have a external source/in game method of seeing a club's catchment area? 

I am trying to find clubs capable of poaching off a large population area w/out getting nipped by big clubs.

Only the youth recruitment of the club.

As per what we have been told by SI:

Youth Recruitment
The Club’s recruiting of Juniors, those of home and foreign origin.

Producing Newgens
The Clubs with the best Youth Recruitment will generally pick up the best Junior talent from that Nation first, the scale of that talent being determined by the Nation Youth Rating and Game Importance. The lower the Youth Recruitment the further down the pecking order a club will find itself. Two clubs with identical Youth Recruitment will be sorted by Club Reputation. Being lower down this pecking order does not mean quality Newgens cannot be produced, it simply lowers the chances.

Youth Facilities and Junior Coaching then simulate and determine how that Junior progresses in the Club’s Junior system until a Newgen is produced and appears in game. It is at this point that the Current Ability (CA) and Potential Ability (PA) of the newgens are decided. The above factors all contribute to both CA and PA equally.

So the higher the youth recruitmnt the bigger area you are eligible for, it seems. From then on reputation also factors in. But as said, it's not 100%, but the chance is lower closer to clubs with higher YR or equal YR and higher reputation.

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, XaW said:

Only the youth recruitment of the club.

As per what we have been told by SI:

So the higher the youth recruitmnt the bigger area you are eligible for, it seems. From then on reputation also factors in. But as said, it's not 100%, but the chance is lower closer to clubs with higher YR or equal YR and higher reputation.

Does the population of the area then not come into affect outside from the youth recruitment number? Or is that number simply a reflection of factors like population. 

I was looking at running this kind of challenge with MK Dons (population 300kish), should I worry about Luton (25 kilometers away) competing for my intakes?

Thanks for the help :thup:

Edited by Cloud9