• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, The7Striker said:

Minor Update 22.4.1 (includes but not limited to):

- Addressed an issue related to add/remove leagues not working correctly
- Fix to reinstate ability to search for players by all available nationalities
- Fix for newly added text not appearing translated correctly in some languages

Hope the "not limited to", is a fix to the facilities one.

Didn't Fix mine, but I'm starting a stadium expansion. I have no idea if that blocks youth upgrades?

56 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

I have also managed to get the Youth Facilities improved.

image.thumb.png.87960e8afef9140a147eac9d050d9ffd.png

Just curious did you have the option to upgrade your youth facilities before you moved into your new stadium or was it only afterwards that the option to upgrade became available?

15 minutes ago, WhiteCat33 said:

Just curious did you have the option to upgrade your youth facilities before you moved into your new stadium or was it only afterwards that the option to upgrade became available?

Yeah I have had the option to upgrade the youth facilities all the time but the board always rejected it as the finances were always too rubbish to upgrade the facilities.

The new stadium was something the board done on their own without me asking. They did it cos the old stadium didn't adhere to the French Ligue 1 standards. 

19 minutos atrás, WhiteCat33 disse:

Didn't Fix mine, but I'm starting a stadium expansion. I have no idea if that blocks youth upgrades?

If I remember correctly, it shouldnt. You should be able to ask for the upgrade at least.

1 minute ago, The7Striker said:

If I remember correctly, it shouldnt. You should be able to ask for the upgrade at least.

That's what I thought, but figured I'd add the caveat just in case. Thanks @Ronaldo Beckham. Basically I'm just seeing if its worth playing another season for a 'chance' that it fixes itself, doesn't sound like it will.

I love Norwegian football and have done ever since the mid 1990's when Rosenborg shocked the great Milan side at the San Siro.  Like most countries, I have had many false dawns.  So here we go once again.  Apologies for the spam!

Club Introduction

Hønefoss BK

Honefoss BK logo vector (.AI, 139.24 Kb) download

The Manager

This is me.

cdonxJR.png

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation               Qualifications    Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal       (0.25*)    None                1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Average              Average           Adequate              Average          Adequate           National   (1.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Norgesmesterskapet i fotball       Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, ANGL said:

@DazRTaylor How do you label your newgens? Is it year + letter + number? Just curious about it

YP = Youth Player.
22 = Year they came through the academy,
F = Numbered newgen from that years intake.
15 = Total number of newgens to date in the entire save.

So, for example.  If it was 2029 and I received my intake, then it may be YP29G107.  So he would be a Youth Player, who came through in 2029, was the seventh player of that years intake and the 107th player through to date in that save.

zIcnY8W.png

2022-23 Season Review:

tTROh7r.png

The goal was to survive and that was accomplished fairly comfortably. The biggest challenge was the thinness of the squad with the brutal schedule. A lot of games started with the whole team wrecked. Led to some injuries, but not enough to ever make it look like the team was at risk of falling off completely. 

LCXTJFF.png

p2UZhXw.png

Reed was an absolute beast for us, along with a Defender that scored 11 goals!

2023 Youth Intake:

Gfzb8lD.png

wo81mkk.png

Just needed bodies and bodies were delivered. I had one legacy player retire in the offseason and I have another that is probably nearing (37 yrs old), and I'm fortunate that one of the best players from this intake (Y23D) looks to be ready to at least competently fill that role.

2023-24 Season Preview:

aSPg09C.png

We9JWUD.png

Thankfully the squad inherited was pretty tailor made for the system I like, and adding more depth from the intake gives me optimism that we would be able to improve upon the previous season. Unless it's one of those years where everyone beats up on each other I don't see a run towards playoffs or anything, but I think inching closer from 16th to around 12ish. 

rB977Oc.pngaZkVTvP.pngqaOkBuJ.png

SC Toulon Season 12 Youth Intake

download.jpg.c4afc631b1db7cd4da0f3330a2c5c434.jpg

As always a stellar youth intake this season. Again another intake with 90% French players but I got 1 Malagasy(Madagascar) player.

image.thumb.png.0d352b33ed33e3ece27692f38c82a899.png

image.thumb.png.3987583019965271ea7ed55b95493ef6.png

Here are some of my Elite talents.

Aymeric Clerc(YP133) - 15 Year Old French Striker

image.thumb.png.0a8c3f96e0bef6dd1df9add67ca26a87.png

Clerc has excellent Determination, Aggression and Technique so I might have myself the new Luis Suarez/Diego Costa. A powerful skillful striker who will occasionally get booked/sent off cos he is too passionate. His Unambitious personality needs to get sorted out quickly though.

Roland Mbenza(YP134) - 15 Year Old French Striker

image.thumb.png.5777d05a22830fc88485ddf42279a9d4.png

Mbenza who is French but could also play for Congo is another great striker coming through the youth ranks with good Passing, Technique and Crossing I would say he is more suited on the wing so I might retrain him as a right winger. 

He also has a nice Balanced personality.

There isn't any other players that really stand out so I wont post them in this post but if they start progressing I will.

Talking of progressing here is a screenshot of my 2 x Central Defender prospects who have massive potential and already become first team regulars this season.

Marc Ruffier(YP123) - 16 Year Old French Central Defender

image.thumb.png.7f8899608cbdde679edacbcb74281e52.png

Ruffier has been basically ever present this season forming a nice defensive partnership with other top prospect Ducasse.

Ruffier has a value of £38-£47m and he is only 16 years old. A future French national team international definitely. I just hope he stays with us for a few years at least.

Hugolin Ducasse(YP124) - 16 Year Old French Central Defender

image.thumb.png.0a0a4141d545c6ac72b7d470fae54e89.png

Ducasse suffered a Double Hernia and was out for 4 weeks or else he would of played every game this season as well. Him and Ruffier have formed a great partnership. Ducasse has the potential to become a World Class player and already nearly there at only 16 years old. With a value of £30-£51m I will make a massive amount on him if I ever have to sell him but ideally I want to keep him and Ruffier together for the rest of my journey. 

Mbappe continues to get better and better with 17 goals and 5 assists so far this season. The only issue is that he is outgrown the club and at the moment he wont sign a new contract cos the club doesn't meet his expectations. His contract only got 14 months left so I am in a dilemma what to do with him. 

Do I sell him on with a % profit clause or do I wait and hope he signs a new contract and run the risk of losing him for nothing with no potential fee clause. 

Anyway here is a screenshot of the great man.

image.thumb.png.eddc496787ddd3d8e2215120ccdd3d20.png

I am at a crossroads. In short I am demoralised.

FM22 is doing my head in. I am finding it nigh on impossible to develop players.  They just don’t improve. Yes the very occasional player does but on the whole they don’t unlike previous versions of the game.

I love this challenge primarily because developing your own players is the most rewarding part of this game. If they don’t develop what is the point?

Edited by DazRTaylor

image.png.6a5a2e2b2aa7ddb3ead5fa53d518fa1c.png

SPARTANS FC

SEASON 2022/23 REVIEW

A successful first season in the league system for Spartans FC. We took our brand of attacking high risk high reward football to everyone in the league, and had a ferocious start, a decent middle then a horror end to the season, meaning our 6th place finish was just deserved. The players did seem to get very tired towards the end of the season and struggled to hold on to leads and see out games. Hopefully we can work to retain the most physically capable players coming through the youth system to improve this over time. Another highlight of the season was our fantastic run in the Scottish Cup due to a very favourable run of matches against sides in our division. We ended up losing to top flight Livingston in the quarter finals on penalties which was heartbreaking as a semi final at Hampden against Celtic lay in waiting which would've been a huge boost to the finances. However, it wasn't to be!

334744510_Screenshot2022-03-31at12_03_37.thumb.png.a0868dce5612cf10928e02ddc645bc17.png

Exciting stuff on the youth prospect front, our Edinburgh based academy has already started to bring through a few players who will surely go on to play at a higher level than this. integrating a few of them into the first team started straight away. Highlights include Todd Gilchrist , striker who looks to be a long term replacement for star man Blair Henderson, as well as Mikey Wringe already a great AMC option, Keigan Mason, a flexible option right across the back line and David Donnelly who we are retraining as an MC due to his poor pace but decent passing and vision. Other notables who will be making the jump to the first team squad are - Michael MackDean McConnellBrad Duthie

Best XI - This shows the absolute importance of  to our season with his 34 goals. Luckily we have tied him up for another 3 years by which point he will be getting into his 30's, so we can get a few more good years out of him.

Transfers

Finances - We finish the season up on last season in terms of finances, this was due to the prize money on our cup run. The board have been kind and invested this into our junior coaching budget, showing their commitment to the project.

1138926150_Screenshot2022-03-31at14_07_11.thumb.png.436b21fdfe3986bcf0870f371993f5af.png

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 12.03.45.png

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 12.04.49.png

12 minutes ago, DazRTaylor said:

I am at a crossroads. In short I am demoralised. 
FM22 is doing my head in. I am finding it nigh on impossible to develop players.  They just don’t improve. Yes the very occasional player does but on the whole they don’t unlike previous versions of the game.

I love this challenge primarily because developing your own players is the most rewarding part of this game. If they don’t develop what is the point?

it gets doubled when you finally get a team to the brink of glory and then your youth facilities bug... I can't say enough how bummed I am about my Slovenia save. 

I guess I shouldn't be surprised development is so fickle, they made a big deal about their new deadline day and just transfers in general. It follows then that they made it harder to develop your own youth talents to push you to scout the world to find those few exceptions who actually develop to build your world class team. This, coupled with the massive effect first-team playtime has now on development, means you need a good affiliate / league to be able to loan out to for players you can't get 50%+ game time. I really think this has really hampered my development in Slovenia as they can't play professionally until 17, and there's no youth league for my team (never got added to the small single youth league). Then, when they are 17, the domestic loans don't seem to help much due to how lowly rated our 2nd division is. So I have to wait till they are 18 to send them to an international affiliate losing 2-3 years of potential first team development experience I was able to get in Belgium. 

I took a few years off buying new FMs so I'm coaming from FM19 and its been a massive difference.

Season Review 2027

Henrik Larsson hjälpte Högaborg kvar i div 2
League | Transfers | Finances | Facilities | Youth Intake

Last years youth intake really showed its impact this season! We were fighting for promotion the whole season but got the shortest straw in the end. From being some of the worst goalscorers to 2nd in the league shows were we really improved. Our best goalscorer being from last years intake and same with best assists and as well the best goals+assists. This years intake were on average a really good one as most of the people were 2 stars and up. The best one being Björn Bergstrand, He will create a really solid defense pair with Milan Filo. Have to give a shout out to Dino Lantz for having an amazing first season being retrained to a striker

Next year we go for promotion and hoping for a really nice intake as we manged to upgrade our JC and YR once again.

Most Goals: (05-J) Erik Lundberg: 13 Goals | 26(0) Games

Most Assists: (05-I)Fabian Ottosson: 11 Assists 24(0)Games

Best Average: (01-A)Milan Filo: 0 Goals | 0 Assists | 7.60 Average

Top Prospect: (05-B)Dino Lantz: 12 Goals | 6 Assists | 7.55 Average

4ed56a1e083719dc430da3a84574d845.png

SC Toulon Season 12 Review

download.jpg.852592b932e4146d8c014394cf65a6a7.jpg

I have made some significant progression with SC Toulon this season with us finishing just 3 points short of a European football. Next season's aim is to get into Europe.

I managed to get a 9th place finish which is SC Toulon's highest ever league position and the lads have done me proud.

image.thumb.png.644d0637f0acf18466d43ec87044ff49.png

The Best Players

Arnaud Mbappe - 18 Year Old French Striker

image.thumb.png.1c7c047d394a31d6b56530e38ad2ae16.png

King Mbappe was amazing this season with 26 goals and 8 assists. Also a great average rating of 7.66. He has been a pleasure to watch mature and become a great player. The only annoying thing is that I haven't been able to convince him we can match his ambitions so I think he will be going in the summer as I would rather get some cash and a good % future fee then lose him on a free. I have both Milan clubs come with a £7m offer and 40% profit of his next sale. I am sad to see him go but I understand his ambitions are greater then ours.

I already have a ready made replacement striker for Mbappe in 18 year old Mamadou Doumbia.

Mamadou Doumbia(YP109) 18 Year Old French Striker

image.thumb.png.333742beade2018d4d12e30388c62917.png

Doumbia who managed to get 16 goals and 11 assists this season is more then capable of filling the void left by Mbappe. I wish I could of kept both of them for a few more seasons but Doumbia should do better now the spotlight will be more on him.

Here is the rest of the squad

image.thumb.png.251721ee75d5302633a34c500497e52c.png

Best Overall 11

image.thumb.png.0385254664a7dbf17e0d5f65cf55160a.png

Accolades

image.thumb.png.1826a68bc252afe1c7257766c80baed8.png

Mbappe managed to get the Fans Player Of The Season and also the Young Player Of The Season awards. He really has stepped up this season. Any club will be lucky to get him.

Mbappe also managed to break the most goals scored in a season with 26 goals scored. I think it will be a while before I get a player who beats that record.

Transfers

image.thumb.png.10932766b81f78848c43ad0b3cb0e639.png

Edited by Ronaldo Beckham

I have managed to get the board to improve the training and youth facilities again which will help me unearth the next Mbappe again lol.

image.thumb.png.07f3a832ffb4d837ad870f3adac4f5ae.png

image.thumb.png.28a38d38f3c2ddac0f14bc8c694923a7.png

Here are the current facilities

image.thumb.png.d524df93ef922e63c889295d23618bd6.png

My aim is to try get the facilities maxed out asap.

I already have junior coaching and youth recruitment maxed out at least.

Just now, The7Striker said:

Most of the times, once you build a new stadium, you wont be able to upgrade youth facilities. It wont show the option or if it does, it takes some seasons like @Ronaldo Beckhamcase.

I don't know if this makes any difference but the board wouldn't upgrade the Youth Facilities for a few seasons before they decided to give me a new stadium.

I don't know if that was cos of the bug or more likely cos I didn't have the funds up until recently.

1 minuto atrás, Ronaldo Beckham disse:

I don't know if this makes any difference but the board wouldn't upgrade the Youth Facilities for a few seasons before they decided to give me a new stadium.

I don't know if that was cos of the bug or more likely cos I didn't have the funds up until recently.

If you have the option but the board doesnt allow you to upgrade, its the funds

If you dont have the option, its the bug.

1 minute ago, The7Striker said:

If you have the option but the board doesnt allow you to upgrade, its the funds

If you dont have the option, its the bug.

Yeah I always had the option to upgrade but the board never let me.

Anyway talking of upgrades I just got the board to agree to upgrade the Youth Facilities again. We will go from Average to Good soon.

image.thumb.png.1b2a98f5a4d48a0349fb55e25602d135.png

image.thumb.png.e603c43a410c8abf6742e767dde9ae8e.png 

20 hours ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Goodbye Sweet Prince Mbappe

did you get a nice sell on for him as well? he looks like he could be immense in a few years.

shame to see him go - I was enjoying seeing the Mbappe journey play out!

1 hour ago, libbyshuss said:

did you get a nice sell on for him as well? he looks like he could be immense in a few years.

shame to see him go - I was enjoying seeing the Mbappe journey play out!

Awww cheers mate. Yeah I was gutted he went as well. He was my favourite player after Baba Toure.

Yeah I managed to get a 40% profit on his next transfer.

Unfortunately he hasn't had much of a chance at Inter yet with just 1 appearance coming off the bench but he seems to be doing well for their youth team with 7 goals and 4 assists in 12 games so far.

He is available on loan. It is a shame we can't bring in former players on loan :(

31 minutes ago, libbyshuss said:

novara.png.4a5e1724af7d78f6453a6df08a97dfc3.png#

Italy

Serie C

2033/34 (season 12)

Season Summary

Back where we started from! We had a cracking start, going unbeaten in the first 6 and only losing once in the first 14. We were top! but Piacenza were a different class and after beating us they started pulling away. We had our best season in Serie C yet but still only enough to qualify for the play offs

34leaguetable.JPG.193492d78e6df5937ace54df566ba191.JPG

Into the pay offs into the third round, where we easily got past Verbonese.

The quarter final saw us play Crotone. We won the first leg at home 2-0 when this happened in the away leg

34QFplayoffsecondleg.JPG.1560ce9dd9786b4229a57ff646837caf.JPG

I couldn't believe it! 1 goal up and coasting with 86 minutes gone only to collapse and let them get the three they needed to send it to extra time. We recovered well though thankfully.

So the semi-final was against Ternana, who we had beaten in the final two season ago. Could they get revenge? Well, very nearly yes, but we squeaked through 2-1 on aggregate. 

So our second ever Serie C play off final! This time against Allesandria, who were an unknown quantity to us. It was a close final but....

34payofffinal.JPG.a3b245ecacd18e74e53891f56954ee4f.JPG

sooo..... another season in Serie C it is.....

78tc.gif.d71014df9126e9a6b94849c1be3d81d5.gif

Players

So the big news is that we did get an offer for my best player Isoldi 29A and sold him. for 1.2m and a nice 50% future fee. Most of the peeps i've sold on have done nothing so he'd be the first. I have high hopes for the lad, let's see.

34isoldisold.JPG.de69ebbb5a2b0e0d561caf29ea328ecf.JPG

So, stepping up were this sorry bunch of nothings

34bestXI.JPG.be47dac3e3c7d6cb5bf9e45bc0d7e98f.JPG

Most pleasing thing was Colaianni 30A on left wing. I lost my previous winger on a ridicuously low relegation release clause so he got his chance. 24 goals and 16 assissts later it's far to say he took it.

Looks like Paesanti 26C is my very own Mitrovic as well. 32 goals in Serie C after a measly 7 in Serie B

FInances and Upgrades

Even after getting 1.2m in for Isoldi we still conspired to end the season 1m in the red. Where's the money in Italian football? Not in Serie B or C it turns out. But while we were riding high, or the board were high, I did manage to get this approved:-

34youthimprove.JPG.e463fa057f4d142c2f037201e56e6cc0.JPG

But then our training facilities got downgraded so....

1005985723_PPoGFTx(1).gif.4faa9ae2a1faf66b1d0d2b187c013de9.gif

Career

So, can we ever get out of Serie C? I've been pretty appalling in Italy and yet I've had about 6 offers from teams in Serie A. I'm not quite ready to throw the towel in yet, there's still enough in my team to suggest there might be some potential here.....

oh who am i kidding, i'm probably far more likely to do this

InfamousPotableBat-max-1mb.gif.78a8120acae0240bb995fcd1ff65065b.gif

let's find out!

34career.thumb.JPG.25e493770a3a7f12be07016de2cc9410.JPG

I feel your pain mate. I hope you get promoted next season.