Ideas for new challenges

The Golden Oldies challenge

Quite simple really, the same as the dafuge or youth academy challenge (taking charge of a previously unplayable team and bringing them to glory) but now you can only sign & field older players. 2 difficulty settings: 

- normal : sign anyone 30 or older

- hard : sign anyone 32 or older

You don't need to transfer out your younger players immediately and you're allowed to have a youth intake but you can only use them to develop them and sell for $$. You can never field them, not even on the bench.

England might be okay-ish to pull this off, but I think you have your best shot at Italy (lots and lots of older players available there). I tried it on FM21 and did reasonably well in Belgium (with Berchem Sport) and with Siena in Italy (reaching Serie A).

I was planning to launch it this season but I don't have the time available to moderate it, but if anyone wants to make a separate thread for it, be my guest.

The 'Hansen' Challenge 

"you can't win nothing with kids"

Win your Nations Highest League and the Champions League with a squad of teenagers.

Rules

Holiday for a season and pick up a newly promoted team to your top division.

Select 'automatic' manager experience.

Attempt to win your League and the Champions League with no players over 19 years old on the date of your 1st league Game. (they can turn 20 mid season)

Likely Journey

Spend a season or 2 clearing out the squad and signing talented youngsters.

From season 3 or 4 = Go for it. 

What do we think, impossible?

Edited by Mr U Rosler

I quite like the one nationality type of challenge - have previously done it with Pafos where only signed Cypriot players, but best I did was getting Wrexham to the Europa League using only Welsh players.

It obviously has to be a smaller country, the Wrexham one works well as they are in a bigger league - not sure anyone else other than a Welsh club in the English league works quite as well as a challenge

1 minute ago, fairsy said:

I quite like the one nationality type of challenge - have previously done it with Pafos where only signed Cypriot players, but best I did was getting Wrexham to the Europa League using only Welsh players.

It obviously has to be a smaller country, the Wrexham one works well as they are in a bigger league - not sure anyone else other than a Welsh club in the English league works quite as well as a challenge

I'm doing this with Hibs (Scotland) and it's going to be tough, but that's largely because it's Hibs. Might be easier with Rangers.

1 minute ago, vikeologist said:

I'm doing this with Hibs (Scotland) and it's going to be tough, but that's largely because it's Hibs. Might be easier with Rangers.

I really liked the idea of doing it with Vaduz in the Swiss league but the fact they can't qualify for CL makes it impossible. The Welsh teams work well because your intakes are fully Welsh and it's a much smaller talent pool that you make a big difference too by increasing quality of recruitment etc

On 02/11/2021 at 16:29, fairsy said:

I really liked the idea of doing it with Vaduz in the Swiss league but the fact they can't qualify for CL makes it impossible. The Welsh teams work well because your intakes are fully Welsh and it's a much smaller talent pool that you make a big difference too by increasing quality of recruitment etc

For what it's worth, Vaduz can qualify for the Champions League but to get there you have to win the Conference League to qualify for the following season's Europa League, winning that and THEN you qualify for the Champions League. :lol:

Yeah a new version is coming on 08/10/2021  ;) hope you like it

Le 30/10/2021 à 00:58, Brother Ben a dit :

That PDF looks fantastic, I love the detail, you should really make your own FM challenges website

Le 30/10/2021 à 01:22, Watson156 a dit :

This looks great and has given me some good ideas, thank you. You will need a slight edit for Transfer Policies. Chertanovo do now allow you to buy players, but only those who have come from their acadamy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The no-one remembers the losers challenge.

Right the wrongs for teams who have got the final of the European cup or champions League lost and have never won it.

Teams include, Partizan Belgrade, stade Reims, Leeds, Leverkusen, spurs, malmo, hsv, man city...

It will probably be better to do the challenge as individual saves as it's unlikely you will be able to get all the jobs in one save. 

The challenge is to win a champions League as quickly as possible with all the runners up who have never previously won it.

I think panathanaikos or malmo might be the most challenging.

• 1 month later...

idk if this is the correct place to ask, I thought its not worth starting a new thread:

Why are most of the challenges game version spesific? Why is a challenge only limited to people playing one version of the game? For Example many of them has FM22 or FM21 in the title. Is it because this sub-forum is very competitive?

And is it ok/accepted to start a challenge that is not limited to one game version, and do you have any tips regarding this. I only have FM20, but I dont mind players of FM21 and 22 competing against me. would people even join without it being restricted to one game version?

Thanks for any info.

It's your challenge. You can set whatever rules / version you want, but it is tough getting people to join in new challenges.

In fact, most of the main challenges aren't version specific. It just has the name in the title, but some may need to be. The San Marino challenge for example.

I don't think this forum is very competitive. People celebrate each other's achievements rather than compete. CSE is a nice forum, (he says as he's about to quit it).

I've really enjoyed being part of CSE.

My one tip is do a challenge because you want to do it. Don't worry about anyone else. Maybe others will jump on board, maybe they won't. The odds are really against you starting a popular challenge, so just have fun. 

Shameless plug P.S. You can absolutely do The Ultimate Football Manager Challenge on any version of the game you want, (FM14 onwards). Other terms and conditions apply. Talk to your physician before starting any new challenge. Side effects include sadness, anger and mental confusion, (particular in regard to the Mexican league).

Edited by vikeologist

• 3 weeks later...

Some of the better challenges of yesteryear were the one off monthly challenges where multiple people took part

Something like -

Man U - score the most goals in a Premier League season

Barcelona - win the league but sell £100m worth of talent in season 1

Random unfancied tier 4 team - get promoted 

etc

Each challenge had a league table before resetting the next month to another

8 hours ago, kccircle said:

Some of the better challenges of yesteryear were the one off monthly challenges where multiple people took part

Something like -

Man U - score the most goals in a Premier League season

Barcelona - win the league but sell £100m worth of talent in season 1

Random unfancied tier 4 team - get promoted 

etc

Each challenge had a league table before resetting the next month to another

I don't know if this is what you're thinking of, but it was a very successful challenge.

• 2 months later...

I set myself a challenge on an old FM (2015 I think) where I could only sign non-league players. I set it up in England, and had everything up to and including the conference north and south. I couldn't break out of the Championship though, and staying in the league was a struggle sometimes too. This might be too difficult, but I did enjoy it though. Any ideas on tweaks for this? 

On 28/05/2022 at 22:39, BlueHawaiian said:

I set myself a challenge on an old FM (2015 I think) where I could only sign non-league players. I set it up in England, and had everything up to and including the conference north and south. I couldn't break out of the Championship though, and staying in the league was a struggle sometimes too. This might be too difficult, but I did enjoy it though. Any ideas on tweaks for this? 

Define the gap between divisions at the start but let it move, e.g. in the Championship you can sign League Two and below and if you get promoted the bar rises to League One and below.

Yeah, I did consider that. To be honest the biggest problem comes from youth players coming through - I had a good one finally come through in the Championship, but it didn't feel fair to use them really. I did, and I kind of felt like I'd cheated my own challenge by doing so. 

• 2 weeks later...

Not my idea but on a dutch podcast they were talking about a challenges with not a specific team or league but with only one rule.. you have to accept every loan or transfer bid on one of your players.

Not sure if this is realistic or if this is already done and known ? But it seems a fun one :) 

• 2 months later...

I don't know if this would work, so I'd appreciate any thoughts.

The Rivals Challenge

You start at a relatively big, top flight club. Start as manager, and do your best to ruin them as much as you can. Sell their best players cheap, overpay for underperformers, sow discord among staff and players. Try to do as much damage as you can before being sacked, if you're patient you can do it gradually. Bonus points if you get them relegated. Eventually you will get sacked, and now your aim is to get a job at a lower division club. Ideally a team near to the first one, but it may be hard enough to get any job at all. Anyway now your aim is to get this club above the first one. Once you finish above the first team in the league, you win the challenge, but you can carry on to solidify the rivalry.

Bonus points:

The current manager of the first club dislikes you
Players in the first club dislike you
Your team regards the first team as rivals
The first team regards the new team as rivals

• 4 weeks later...

This is one i have been thinking about for a while but might do it for fm23 so any ways to improve it or obvious flaws in it would be most appreciated

The Star Player Challenge

This came to me when i took over a lower league club and started using tactics that i had used successfully with a previous team, i noticed that with the players i had, i had moved a couple of the best team  players into roles that did not suit them fully, now that would be highly unlikely to happen in a real situation where you would use your best players to their best advantage.  Therefore the challenge is to take over a club, ideally a previously non playable one however this could also be a challenge at higher levels. Every STAR PLAYER in your squad MUST be played in their best position, role and duty.

Around this you can play whatever tactics you want, whatever formations, but every star player that sets foot on the pitch must abide that one rule. 

Thisi has several major changes in your focus, you are going to really want to fully scout players especially those who are likely to become star players, player expectations of their playing time is now a major issue, with achieving an "important player" rather than a star player being a serious consideration.

Also retraining younger wonderkids coming through into the positions you want them to fill becomes far more important so that as they develop into your start players they can fit seamlessly into your formations.

The object is that following this one rule you take the team as high as they can go , ideally to win the champions league.

Any thought 

Alphabet Challenge

Broadly move around clubs in alphabetical order. Once you have achieved a trophy win, move on to the next letter.

Start unemployed. Lowest reputation etc. Start with applying for all ‘A’ clubs and move in from there. Can move to another club within your letter if you get sacked or cannot achieve with your chosen letter.

Optionally, can implement ‘must’ apply for jobs (with the next letter) as soon as you have achieved with your letter, or leave it out and can stay longer if you are enjoying a specific letter/club.

Can load as many or few leagues as you wish (although would advise: England, Scotland, Belgium, Ukraine, France, Greece & Spain for those tricky Q/X/Z clubs). Is a challenge, without being too prescriptive in terms of leagues/clubs/rules etc. and is flexible enough to allow for (eg) Real Betis being ‘B’ or ‘R’. Is basically a journeyman save with a purpose.

How far can you get? How quickly can it be done.

Edited by Big Marv

• 4 weeks later...

The challenge I have been doing for the last few years is something actually inspired by an old challenge thread I originally saw on here but unfortunately there didn't seem to be any discussion of it at all on fm22

The Gibraltar Challenge

Using the official SI Gibraltar League expansion the (lofty) goal of this challenge is to win the world cup with minnows Gibraltar

Those familiar with the San Marino challenge will recognise the mechanics - Start as EITHER a club team manager in Gibraltar and eventually get the international job too or start as both club and country manager from the off, and develop the clubs facilities to a point where they can produce a generation of players capable of competing at the biggest stage of them all (using income mainly from European competition to do so)

For an added challenge I prefer to start as any club other than the only two professional clubs on the rock, so you have the early game challenge of trying to dislodge them starting with a team of amateurs - turning your attention to European and then International football when you have achieved domestic domination

I must confess I have never even come close to achieving this one, with a late heartbreak in European Championship qualifiers losing our spot in the tournament on the last matchday being as far as I have got without quitting a save but it doesn't stop me trying every year. I have seen people on here do it by the mid 2040s though

• 5 months later...

I came up with this idea a couple of years ago and attempted it but stopped after one season. I plan to return to it and do it eventually. 

- The United Nations Challenge 

1. Start with a club with the lowest possible tier in your country of choice 

2. Your end goal is to win the League title, and the Champions League 

3. On this journey, you must use a player from EVERY SINGLE FIFA NATION 

4. Player must have made 5 league appearances for your club to count 

5. Players with second nationalities count, as long as they don't play for any NT of the first Nation. For example a German with Syrian second nationality can count for Syria, as long as he never plays a game for any German NT, if he does you must remove that country and find someone else. 

6. You must win the CL only after having every country ticked off, if you win it before, you have to do it again once you've finished the main challange. 

It's incredibly difficult, mainly because the bottom 100 nations have like no serviceable players even at the lower leagues of European nations. Also, the foreign rules and work permit rules complicate things, nonetheless I think it could be a very fun challenge to complete 

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2021 at 11:24, DJ Sir Matthew said:

The Golden Oldies challenge

Quite simple really, the same as the dafuge or youth academy challenge (taking charge of a previously unplayable team and bringing them to glory) but now you can only sign & field older players. 2 difficulty settings: 

- normal : sign anyone 30 or older

- hard : sign anyone 32 or older

You don't need to transfer out your younger players immediately and you're allowed to have a youth intake but you can only use them to develop them and sell for $$. You can never field them, not even on the bench.

England might be okay-ish to pull this off, but I think you have your best shot at Italy (lots and lots of older players available there). I tried it on FM21 and did reasonably well in Belgium (with Berchem Sport) and with Siena in Italy (reaching Serie A).

I was planning to launch it this season but I don't have the time available to moderate it, but if anyone wants to make a separate thread for it, be my guest.

I'm probably going to start a thread with this challenge.

• 1 month later...

Combining the best of two worlds (challenges)

I, like some others that I've noticed, seem to bounce between a long save building a club from the ground zero (Youth Academy Challenge) versus the free lancing mode of flying around the globe conquering each continent along the way (Ultimate Challenge).

What I seem to find after spending hours and hours of each of these saves is that i really miss the other save.  For example, in the youth acadamy challenge, i love that fact that you get to build and invest in the club and progressing through the lower leagues whilst becoming extremely loyal to players that you've manufactured.  But after many many seasons, I start to miss the scouting, uncovering gems, playing in a different country and the new challenges that it brings.    

On the flip side, in the journeyman type of save, it's fun playing in different countries, different oppositions and titles to win but then the hoping around gets old and miss that long objective of building something great.

So I've thought of a way of combining the best of both these types of saves and open to further suggestions to come up with a new challenge, so here it is:

• start off unemployed, no badges or qualifications and holiday for a season, then take on newly promoted unplayable club in your desired league aka youth academy challenge
  • need to win league title and continental competition of said club aka youth academy challenge
  • where it differs is (and this is where im open to suggestions), you're allowed to make one transfer per season however player must be aged 18 years or younger
    • probably need some thought around ringfencing some guidelines as i know FM can get a little weird with the year you sign 
  • the aim is to win all five continental competitions 
  • when you move continents, you must apply for roles in the lowest playable competition 
  • no international management allowed 

Let me know your thoughts on how to make this watertight and more fun as Im happy to set up a new thread if there's interest.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

From Gibraltar to England

This is a save idea that I have been thinking about that could potentially be turned into a challenge. The basic premise is to start managing a club in Gibraltar, win the league there, then start looking for a job in the next playable country up the UEFA Coefficients, so today that would be Wales (but it could change in your game world depending on how long you spend in Gibraltar).

For set up I would load the bottom playable 5-10 European leagues based on the coefficients (this can be all playable leagues or just the top division in each):

1. Gibraltar

2. Wales

3. Belarus

4. N. Ireland

5. Iceland

etc.

Obviously you can load more leagues if your machine can handle more, then add/remove leagues as you move from country to country.

Your manager should have no badges and have Sunday League experience.

Take over one of the clubs predicted to finish in the bottom half of the Gibraltar League. The league is made up of a mix of pro and semi-pro sides, so that choice might affect the difficulty. Optionally you could holiday one season and take over the club that finished bottom.

The goal is to win the league. Once you accomplish that in Gibraltar, you can start looking for a club job in the next country up the coefficient rankings. For example get a job in Wales, win the top league there, then try to get a job in Belarus, etc. No moving from one country to the next until you win the top league in the previous nation.

An inspiration for this save/challenge was that I like to look up how clubs from smaller nations are doing in European competitions. So, when I do this I will be keeping track of how I do in Europe with each club. Bonus points for winning an European trophy with a club outside the top 5 leagues. But ultimately the goal of the challenge is to win a top league trophy from as many countries in Europe as possible. 

Edited by DomD

• 3 weeks later...

The Gegenpress is OP challenge

Start a save with a team from the lowest division (in any country of your choice) and predicted by the media to finish in the bottom 3.

Start the save with no coaching badges and Sunday League experience. Attribute masking on. No editor allowed.

What makes this challenge different and the clue is in the name, you are not allowed to use gegenpress tactic nor any maximum versions of trigger press, engagement and defensive line within any other tactical preset.

Preset tactics only and only formations that are available in the game. 

You are free to tinker with the tactics any way you want as long as you don't break the rules above. You are free to use whatever player roles you wish. And you are free to buy any players you deem fit.

The challenge is a one club save and it is to win your countries league with the team you started with whilst adhering to the rules above at all times.

This is a great opportunity for the true greats in the football manager world to show off their tactical master skills.

Oh and no downloading tactics.

Edited by SPE3D

Tony Jameson had this challenge on his stream for FM23 of trying to win every trophy available in the British Isles (England, Wales, Scotland, N Ireland).

Looking to replicate it for my own save on FM24, and wondered if anyone had the complete list of trophies playable in this countries. Or the best way possible to compile this.

Thanks all.

11 minutes ago, avzbruvz said:

Tony Jameson had this challenge on his stream for FM23 of trying to win every trophy available in the British Isles (England, Wales, Scotland, N Ireland).

Looking to replicate it for my own save on FM24, and wondered if anyone had the complete list of trophies playable in this countries. Or the best way possible to compile this.

Thanks all.

It's called the British Steel Challenge, but I'm not sure the list of trophies will be up to date.

Looks like nobody's done it since FM20.

Can't believe it's been so long since i had a go at it. Must have been on FM19. Looks like i got up to 26 of the required 43 (at the time) trophies. The FM20 thread lists 50 trophies. I'm not even certain anybody's even completed it, though older hands than I probably know of people.

Edited by vikeologist

4 hours ago, avzbruvz said:

Thanks all.

If you look on TJ's Discord > tonys-stream-chat-chat > pinned messages there is a graphic showing TJ's progress which has a list of 35 trophies. I doubt many trophies (if any at all) would have changed since FM23, so should be a good starting point to reference.

Edited by TCH

On 15/11/2023 at 13:46, TCH said:

If you look on TJ's Discord > tonys-stream-chat-chat > pinned messages there is a graphic showing TJ's progress which has a list of 35 trophies. I doubt many trophies (if any at all) would have changed since FM23, so should be a good starting point to reference.

Thanks for the advice. Graphic located.

Not sure how to start a new thread for those interested, and tbh don't really have the time to also manage it as well as play FM and work my real job.

I discovered that you can find all the competitions within a country, by going to [country] > Overview > Season Summary

So the FM24 definitive(?) list is below:

ENGLAND

1) Premier League

2) Sky Bet Championship

3) Sky Bet League One

4) Sky Bet League Two

5) Vanarama National League

6) Vanarama National League North

7) Vanarama National League South

8) Emirates FA Cup

9) Carabao Cup

10) Papa Johns Trophy

11) FA Community Shield

12) Isuzu FA Trophy

SCOTLAND

13) cinch Premiership

14) cinch Championship

15) cinch League One

16) cinch League Two

17) Scottish Cup

18) Viaplay Scottish Leagues Cup

19) SPFL Trust Trophy

N IRELAND

20) Sports Direct Premiership

21) Playr-Fit Championship

22) Playr-Fit Premier Intermediate League

23) Clearer Water Irish Cup

24) BetMcLean League Cup

25) County Antrim Shield

26) Toals Steel & Sons Cup

27) McComb's Coach Travel Intermediate Cup

28) Euro-Electrix Mid-Ulster Cup

29) Eventec North West Senior Cup

WALES

30) JD Cymru Premier

31) JD Cymru North

32) JD Cymru South

33) JD Welsh Cup

34) Nathaniel MG Cup

35) JD Cymru League Tier 2 Cup

• 1 month later...

Now the career can be imported into the new version of FM. With this in mind, here is an idea.

Game Day per Real Day.

Literally. For one day in real life, you move forward in the Game only one day. The date in the Game and the date in reality must always be synchronous. This story will stay with you for a long time. Maybe for a few years. The challenge is suitable for those who are patient, for those who are not afraid of time.

Usually, I spend a couple of minutes on game day. I'm in a hurry for trophies and new results, I can't wait to click "Continue". In my haste, I miss a lot of important things in the Game. I analyze my opponents poorly and pay little attention to analysts’ reports. There will be no rush in this challenge; there will be time for everything.

Career conditions can be anything. You can create your own team. You can start a career and set any goals. You can start unemployed. You can just enjoy the process.

P.S. By the way, this career can be played in parallel with the usual one.

• 1 month later...

A challenge that excites me: winning everything with a squad made up entirely of players of a certain foreign nationality. For example, only with italian players in England or with nigerians in Germany.

The challenge, of course, would be to start in the lowest possible division and it would be prohibited to sign players of any other nationality than the one agreed upon at the beginning. It is worth clarifying that those footballers with dual nationality are valid.

I only tried it once, in FM19, with irish players in England, but I abandoned it after being relegated in the first season (if I remember correctly, from the seventh tier to the eighth).

Edited by Guido_Rojo

Whenever I begin a save from the lower leagues, I always make sure that I, the manager, am always paid more than anyone else at the club (à la Alex Ferguson).  It makes things difficult at times, especially when looking for new players/staff after a promotion, but it also encourages me to use the youth/academy players more often which, at times, can be a revelation.

• 5 months later...

The Obscurity Challenge (because everyone loves a player from a midget footballing nation)

The premise is simple: win the UEFA Champions League with a registered squad that only comprises players of a nationality below a certain threshold - my initial suggestion would be 75. - on the FIFA national team rankings.

Some rules to make it clearer:

No management and hence tanking of national teams allowed.

A player is considered to be of that nation if he is eligible to play for them in the season the CL is won.

The nation must remain under threshold ranking continuously for the 5 seasons prior to the CL win.

Some examples of elgibilities:

Evil players of West Indies origin who just chase the rep and strip us of their glory on the Antilles' fields and declare for England are not allowed. (Unless, of course, England turns out seriously garbage in the game world)

Nationalized Brazilians / Spaniards / etc are allowed, as long as the national team fulfills the maximum quality stipulation laid out above.

Not sure if anyone has seen, but there has been a new FIFAe Football manager competition where players played live in front of an audience, (and streamed live), and eventually Indonesia beat an England Team consisting of Second Yellow card & RDF, (FIFA streamer who dabbles in FM I think), in the final. 

I haven't watched any of the streams, (busy), but I think the idea is that in the knockout stages at least, they played the managed the same club at the same starting point and then  were awarded points based on....... things. I plan on having a look at some of the streams at some point, but maybe it would be interesting to list the clubs and what we're up against and see how we could compete against them.?

14 minutes ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Not sure if anyone has seen, but there has been a new FIFAe Football manager competition where players played live in front of an audience, (and streamed live), and eventually Indonesia beat an England Team consisting of Second Yellow card & RDF, (FIFA streamer who dabbles in FM I think), in the final. 

I haven't watched any of the streams, (busy), but I think the idea is that in the knockout stages at least, they played the managed the same club at the same starting point and then  were awarded points based on....... things. I plan on having a look at some of the streams at some point, but maybe it would be interesting to list the clubs and what we're up against and see how we could compete against them.?

I watched one stream yesterday -- the big FM creators are there commenting - Lollujo, WorkTheSpace, , Dr. Benjy, Zealand and others. I got bored with it, but one idea I did like was awarding points for your board's monthly review. 5 points for an A, 4 for a B and so on.

2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I watched one stream yesterday -- the big FM creators are there commenting - Lollujo, WorkTheSpace, , Dr. Benjy, Zealand and others. I got bored with it, but one idea I did like was awarding points for your board's monthly review. 5 points for an A, 4 for a B and so on.

Yeah, sitting g through a while stream would be a bit much, but I could skim through to fund out the clubs involved and then maybe look for the results to see how they did. Not suggesting that we would or wouldn't be consecutive, but it would be good just to see. I know we've done something similar in the dim and distant past. 

3 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

Yeah, sitting g through a while stream would be a bit much, but I could skim through to fund out the clubs involved and then maybe look for the results to see how they did. Not suggesting that we would or wouldn't be consecutive, but it would be good just to see. I know we've done something similar in the dim and distant past. 

Germany and Indonesia were mind-boggling, they essentially won every single competition they started in, Germany with a 93 % win rate at that, commencing in season one, so Germany eventually won the Club World Cup with Yokohama Marinos, Indonesia the EL and CL with Sporting Lisbon. RDFtactics for England reached the CL final in the third season with Dinamo Zagrab. Everything should be up and easily accessible on the fifa.gg website. They also wanted to share the saves if I am not mistaken.

Edited by scythian12

7 hours ago, scythian12 said:

Germany and Indonesia were mind-boggling, they essentially won every single competition they started in, Germany with a 93 % win rate at that, commencing in season one, so Germany eventually won the Club World Cup with Yokohama Marinos, Indonesia the EL and CL with Sporting Lisbon. RDFtactics for England reached the CL final in the third season with Dinamo Zagrab. Everything should be up and easily accessible on the fifa.gg website. They also wanted to share the saves if I am not mistaken.

I'm even more keen to have a look now. Am busy tomorrow but will try and catch up later in the week. 

As discussed in the Ultimate Challenge thread, i am thinking about a challenge I could do / oversee for the (hopefully just one) year that we won't be able to start the ultimate FM challenge (because of the international management going).

This was the challenge.

I planned to change a few things.

The biggest obstacle may be that I'm currently not at all sure that I'll buy FM25.

If someone else fancies reanimating or adapting this challenge instead of me, I won't mind. 

Edited by vikeologist