The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Makoto Nakamura said:

c7e1cf1edc5131d28edddb9ef51efbb0.png

This is also the first time I've had a player in the NXGN list!

Yeah #6 at just 17 means everyone will want this guy. hope you can get a good percentage profit clause in the sale

The first season is finished, we've had our ups and downs, but in the end the goal was to survive, and that we did.

spacer.png

The intake was good, though no players can make an immediate impact.

spacer.png

Rosić   Mračina  Protić  Morina  Nastasović  Dunjić   Lučić

Lučić and Morina are probably gonna be the players that see the most playing time off all, after them Mračina and Rosić.

See you at the end of next season.

Atlantis_FC_logo_svg.png.9050134aa3fc051198d8ada8f493cdbc.png

Jst a quick one....could not resist putting this up.

Yes i know it is only the Europa Conference league and  i know it is only a Gibraltarian team but even so, it is still europe!!!

713441755_eurofirstround31.jpg.2d50ef97844445b55a4ad94ac92124b7.jpg

and the away round was with my "B" Team

279106378_eurofirstroundb31.jpg.5e4e1af2bb1873c06be1be3c42db44e6.jpg

and thanks to this we now have two Europa Conference League records for the same tie.....

.records.jpg.4f4f159fcf1418aa99b3cc351075b8d3.jpg

On 08/12/2022 at 22:58, Trainspotting90 said:

mate, your u20 are in primavera or not partecipate in any league?

they don't participate in any league, looks like you're right about that bug

the reserve manager doesn't schedule any friendlies either - i have to do everything myself.

little bit annoying but not game breaking

On 08/12/2022 at 22:58, Trainspotting90 said:

the D in SSD are for "amateur", a financial rule for all the teams under the serie c, if a team is promoted to the serie c, the D disappear, you are at 2037 SS Catania

thank you, i had no idea! Changed it now :)

45 minuti fa, libbyshuss ha scritto:

they don't participate in any league, looks like you're right about that bug

the reserve manager doesn't schedule any friendlies either - i have to do everything myself.

little bit annoying but not game breaking

yes, the problem is the primavera championship have a pro/rel sistem, but in reality if a team relegate in serie d, probabily the u20 team is inscribed to juniores (the serie d youth league), because the sistem is money espensive for a team changed from "pro" to "semipro"

in game this is not contemplate

HS6Y64r.png

Club Comunicaciones - Liga Profesional de Fútbol - 2026

CLUB: PROFILE | FACILITIES | HONOURS | BOARD VISION | SUPPORTERS | FINANCES

MANAGER: PROFILE

2vxkkOZ.pngd2pc24B.png

The odds of us winning Liga Profesional de Fútbol is at 100-1.

Since we are in the positive right now financially, we got an upgrade! Youth Recruitment gets an upgrade to Above Average.

3VhIUyM.png

Squad

I released 15 players from youth intakes that have gone through my club. They had low determination and didn't have the potential to make it to the first team. Even with releasing players, I'm at 58 total.

3MUylT5.png

Liga Profesional de Fútbol

Where are they now edition of relegated teams?

Club Atlético Platense

TSa3Gju.png

Made it back in two seasons to Liga Profesional de Fútbol after finishing 34th in their first season in the second division.

Club Atlético Barracas Central

rI27tY4.png

Struggling in Primera Nacional.

Arsenal Fútbol Club de Sarandí

YqVNTjI.png

Fighting in the Primera Nacional.

Central Córdoba (SdE)

dt2TyUR.png

Struggled in the first season in Primera Nacional but managed to finish 4th the next season.

Club Atlético San Martín de Tucumán

DyMrlEG.png

Rough first season in Primera Nacional.

Club Atlético Aldosivi

gUtLtRJ.png

Two straight relegations. They are no longer in a playable league in Argentina.

Club Sportivo Independiente Rivadavia

b2iPGmV.png

Got promoted into Liga Profesional de Fútbol then got relegated due to average points.

Asociación Atlética Argentinos Juniors

OgIWXtL.png

Their performance for the past four seasons meant that they were a candidate to getting relegated through average points. It finally happened.

if you looked at the profiles of these clubs, they all have loan debts.

In the Liga Profesional de Fútbol, there are 12 clubs with no loan debt out of 28.

In the Primera Nacional, there are 18 clubs with no loan debt out of 37.

We will see if these numbers increase next season if clubs can eliminate their debt or not.

Edited by hubwub

I've finished the second season since starting with OFK Beograd. 

spacer.png

The goal was to stay in the league once again, and that was completed. It could have been better, but I'm happy with the result.

spacer.png

This is the second time it happened, so we're makin real progress there, and the intake looked nice again.

spacer.png

These are the best in my opinion:

Ristić  Katerinis  Miletić   Rakić  Obradović  Karanović  

Some of them are wanted by Partizan, and the trouble is that the board accepts anything above 5k, so I might lose a lot of them.

spacer.png

From the last intake the only players that had an active role in the first team are Dunjić and Morina, but some of the players are leaving at the end of the season so some of the others will have to step up.

International

England (2), Brazil (1), Germany (1) and Italy (1) have all won the world cup.

Spoiler

image.png.d5507ab851b06619912a1f716512c7c0.png

Balon d'Or

There have been three standout players in the save.  Kylian Mbappe picked up five Balon d'Or awards in his time at Man City, then Cedric Visser (Holland) picked up three awards at Man Utd and Lucas Smith (England) picked up four at Arsenal over a 10 year period.

Spoiler

image.png.1e6d9b504e2c4264eaac98f458603c43.png

Spoiler

image.png.ee796e3520cb19ef69e95ac497a5773d.png

Spoiler

image.png.2883279b25b79a58f13e72300ef8ae74.png

Edited by JAwtunes

5j8Tzb1.png

2024/25 Midseason:

I425BIQ.png

started off doing really well and then hit a pretty steep slump. Keep trying a few things tactics wise. One formation overhaul and otherwise just some instructions. The goal is not to be relegated so I think I'm fine there, but I'm disappointed as I wanted to build off last season.

Intake Preview:

p8oVzEA.png

Another strong preview. Depth is still needed, but I'm really just hoping for one player at any position that comes in here ready to start.

Cool challenge! Just discovered it today. But just a quick question for those participating already. When the rule says that the club has to have been unplayable the year before. Does that include a club that was unplayable in FM22 and then got promoted in FM23 and is playable now. I had my hometown team Karpaty Lviv in mind they were just promoted back to Ukraine's 2nd level division this year and became playable again. What do you guys think?

Edited by crusadertsar

2 minutes ago, crusadertsar said:

Cool challenge! Just discovered it today. But just a quick question for those participating already. When the rule says that the club has to have been unplayable the year before. Does that include a club that was unplayable in FM22 and then got promoted in FM23 and is playable now. I had my hometown team or Karpaty Lviv in mind they were just promoted back to Ukraine's 2nd level division this year and became playable again. What do you guys think?

Welcome aboard. If I've understood correctly, it sounds like they would be eligible in FM22 but not in FM23.

image.jpeg.246f71144a19afcedbf08de958b7e026.jpeg

FC United Season 13 - 2035/36

Season Preview

Preview

Predicted Finish - 23rd

Competitions

Overview

EFL League One - 13th. League Table    Past Positions

FA Cup - Knocked out in the First Round by Crewe.

Carabao Cup - Knocked out in the Second Round by West Brom.

PJ Trophy - Knocked out in the group stage.

A solid season with plenty of progress from last year. We finished 3 places higher in the league with 10 points more than last season. Our highlights this season included breaking our highest ever win with this 8-0 win over Fleetwood. We looked like we could make a late run for the play offs with 8 games remaining but we ran out of steam. 

Playing Squad

Squad    Transfers    Seasons Best 11

Another year older and the team is really starting to take shape now and I believe if we can keep the squad together, then next season we should be pushing for the play offs. We had 2 players get in this years Team of the seasonPetrie 33a, Jewell 33d, Chaplow 31c and Liddle 33c formed our front 4 this season and were all really good, between them recording 73 goals and 46 assists. Smith 32b filled in well when needed and will play more next season as Chaplow moves on. Wood 34a and Jarman 32a have really progressed this season and I think both can be key men for us next season, if we can keep the numerous interested clubs hands off them. Askey 35c and Macormac 34c have started to come into the senior side and are now back ups to the first team and looking to make breakthroughs next season. 

Petrie 33a 

Jewell 33d

Smith 32b

Chaplow 31c

Liddle 33c

Macormac 34c

Askey 35c

Wood 34a

Jarman 32a

Holden 31e

Walsh 29l 

Chaplow 31c is off Joining Forest for £5m + 50% of his next transfer fee. He refused all efforts of a new deal so I had to sell him, I did manage to make it so that he stayed for the season. 

Youth Development

Preview    Intake    Personalities

A pretty poor intake with only the 3 elite talents, luckily 2 of them have decent personalities. We need to upgrade the facilities asap and I am hopeful next season we will be able to do just that.

Bascoe 36a

Woodcraft 36b

Rouse 36c

Finances and Facilities

Finances    Facilities

We completed the Stadium Expansion with 2 home games remaining, both of which were sell outs. Hopefully we can get another expansion soon as we lose around £350k a month still. We also got an upgrade to the Training Facilities, but due to a downgrade a while ago this only took us back to adequate, with the money from Chaplow's sale, I am hoping to get upgrades to both the Training and Youth facilities this summer. The board have agreed to a Youth Facilities upgrade but not to the training facilities just yet.

Other

Club Records    Overall Best 11

Edited by BigJack