The FM23 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, The7Striker said:

@dkouv Dylan will be a nice striker, shame that passing but other than that. :D

Yes, that combination of 4 passing and "tries killer balls" and "long range passes" PPMs could be a killer! :D The lad must think he's the next Pirlo, but I'm not so sure about that...

Otahuhu United AFC: 2023/24 Season Review

A fantastic season that saw us finish top of NRF Division One, however, whilst I was busy taking a screenshot of the trophy presentation, I'd failed to realise that promotion is only gained through a play-off with the other division at this level. We lost :ackter:

lge24.thumb.jpg.454348131406ba2d65528db40e771ed9.jpg

Players stats were pretty decent as we were pretty consistent in the league.

stats24.thumb.jpg.fc437d699a2ec29671b9775f8ecc0dd8.jpg

Youth intake on paper looked amazing as it normally does in the first season. In reality it was pretty poor.

yth24.thumb.jpg.c9d1f9471501905c053303513174f7a3.jpg

Transfers. We only lost two players that were both unhappy. The constant contract offers to my amateur players is pretty annoying :D

xfers24.thumb.jpg.af7a4f6a604ade01301df3109f9a7761.jpg

Season history

hist24.thumb.jpg.d0d0c6cc2e33ebb4d5b35137bc6ec96b.jpg

Aims for next season

• Gain promotion
  • Avoid losing any key players
  • Keep a positive bank balance
Edited by grff

South Shields Season 1 Intake

YouthIntake.thumb.jpg.abceb500f0b875874a6c724eb4143e90.jpg

A few players that could make an impact in the near future the best being Eoin Curran

EionCurran.thumb.jpg.2b6ded856640054b2ddbf979eac93d9e.jpg

I was in need of some depth at fullback and Curran being able to play both sides along with a professional personality gives me high hopes for his development.

Hey all, I'm on my way with Billericay but I am being shown every single U18 and U21 Match despite delegating it, anybody had the same issue? It's frustrating as everythings lasts longer ... 

BTW and I am not allowed to sign those grey players in U18 squad?

Edited by HanziZoloman

6 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

@aldojags make sure to use as much home grown talent as you can in the 2nd tier as you get a £409k bonus for naming 12 Austrian players in your matchday squad for 9 games in a row:

S1_Payday.png.1bc59e9a6b2bc9c27aa29d693089aaa2.png

This was a massive help to me with SAK 1914 and I was sad then when I got promoted it wasn't there.

Good luck.

thanks mate, appreciate the tip off, the squad I have inherited is largely Austrian so I think I'll do this by accident anyways even if I didn't know it was a rule!

Does it repeat or is it just a once a season thing?

@libbyshuss congrats on the promotion that's amazing. Need to give us a look at those players you mentioned sounds like they had a crazy season!

The youth prospect - where you think of playing him? Amazing potential as you say but the 5'8 strength 4 and no pace limits what you can do with him a wee bit? Maybe the AM slot?

8 minutes ago, aldojags said:

Need to give us a look at those players you mentioned sounds like they had a crazy season!

The youth prospect - where you think of playing him? Amazing potential as you say but the 5'8 strength 4 and no pace limits what you can do with him a wee bit? Maybe the AM slot?

here they are. Schonlau is the only one I have any confidence with at Bundesliga level but you never know

hofrath.thumb.JPG.a9b06068ba9635abe96332284a39daf1.JPG

nieheus.thumb.JPG.7fbd6e990f1fae8cdd4c2e1fe0d9dd51.JPG

schonalu.thumb.JPG.0a338403b7ce1c66e7fab25a4406b25f.JPG

As for Forster, i honestly don't know. As he's only 15 I'll probably just ignore him for a couple of seasons and then make a decision! But he does seem a little more suited to AMC at the minute, yeah. 

1 hour ago, aldojags said:

thanks mate, appreciate the tip off, the squad I have inherited is largely Austrian so I think I'll do this by accident anyways even if I didn't know it was a rule!

Does it repeat or is it just a once a season thing?

its every 9 games, so I managed to get it 3 times in the first season (£1.27m! for nothing essentially).

One tactic might be to stay in the division to improve facilities as unless you get into Europe or have a really good fanbase (think you said your stadium was 10k so you have a solid foundation) then its easy money.

Vee792h.png

g1XltXl.png

Decided to try England yet again. No real reason for picking this team.

ikQ5xjE.png

these are from a kit pack I assume. I just kept them for the first season.

3HIMltx.png

UXV9TQh.png

higher expectations than I expected, but half the team got signed out from under me as I was starting up so now I have just enough to field a full squad of non-gray players. Also a weird bug I assume where noncontract players are transfer listed, but I cannot unlist them so I can never sign them.

Thanks Mr Chairperson

S3_MulgrewSold.png.2ac4d2f99e10ff580449bae551619744.png

It's imperative I stay in the division this year so the chairperson sells my star graduate from last season for less than the prize money of finishing bottom.......what a clown.

image.png.cbab8ad2ca50076c32d2fa74bc1aaaa1.png

Salamanca UDS

23/24 Season review

I was hoping to get promotion in the first season as I would have to leave some of my better paid starting players go at the end of season. Many of them were on big money and wanted even more to renew.

Thankfully I managed to sneak up by getting the last playoff space on the final game of the season, and went on to get promoted.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ce5ff27ba1a971431e98905308baf373.png

Youth intake

A decent intake in terms of potential although I was hoping for better current ability as I will be forced to use them next season in the 1st team

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f30bddc51e3401bf9d15a66061046c7f.png

These two being the cream of the crop:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b8298ba65c62431d826d511600628a22.pngimage.thumb.png.4a5242181192f82a2a4ae779b877244b.png

Transfers

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8aad2912c7ea7a21cebcc03d42cee4e1.png

vor 54 Minuten schrieb The7Striker:

@HanziZoloman its wierd. Did you really delegate everything to your staff ?

You can use grey players in the match but not sign them.

@Daddy I remember that bug back in Norway, shame that isnt fixed :(

I am sure, I did. Hope it will end after the season but maybe there’s a box to tick somewhere 

@jmalonioshaky how do you guys all get your promotion first year?

Edited by HanziZoloman

478.png

FK Viktoria Žižkov – season 2038/39

Zizkov38-39

Zizkov38-39

Sparta had an easy title run this time (16th in 17 seasons), the battle for second place was tight but we had a lucky draw for the final stage, playing at home against teams from 3rd to 5th. So, it’s one more try in the Champions League next season!

Cup

Zizkov38/39

Tougher draw and early exit with a backup squad.

Czechoslovak Supercup

Zizkov38/39

Basically a part of pre-season friendlies, still a trophy that we haven’t won before.

Champions League

Zizkov38/39

After a comeback win at home we had a chance to advance, but a stupid early red card made our task almost impossible.

Europa League

Zizkov38/39

Zizkov38/39

Making a debut on the new level wasn’t easy, but we recovered after starting defeats, finished the group stage on 13th place and then got a revenge on Celtic. Sporting was a much tougher team to beat, and after drawing first leg at home I hardly could expect better result in Portugal, but we took them to extra time and scored a late winning goal! The same scenario almost repeated against Betis, both games were almost equal and the only missed penalty in shootout left us out. Still a great result, especially as Betis won the trophy!

Squad stats

Zizkov38/39

A.Uhlíř *31a – since Řehák only returned in January, he was our undoubted choice at front for a big part of the season, setting his personal best result and winning league’s top goalscorer award.

J.Šmíd *28a – not as productive as last season, still a good season for our captain.

J.Hřídel *30c – finally matched the club record in assists (though needed almost twice more games than Jambor had in 33/34).

L.Petržílka *26g and M.Zakostelský *30b – a younger defender replaced Varga in the first eleven without any loss in quality, our center-backs actually had the best average rating in the team.

O.Hůlka *33c – we have several players getting national call-ups, but he is the only one who regularly plays for the Czech team from the start.

O.Žák *33e, M.Jakobovský *35b and T.Tichý *34c – the latest national team debutants. Jakobovsky actually wasn’t in my first team plans before the season and was loaned to Legia. That half-season loan was so successful that now he’s considered a wonderkid and wanted by PSG (luckily preferred to ask for a new contract until 2043 before demanding to leave)!

T.Mununga *33f – once again we changed the starting goalkeeper, Mununga had a nice season both for club (selected as the best goalkeeper and talent of the year) and DR Congo (reached the African Cup quarter-final with the only goal conceded in five games).

Transfers – no idea why Juventus needed our backup striker, setting the new transfer fee record (though Jambor brought us more including future fees, this summer we received 2 more million from his move to Bayern). 

Youth intake (preview)

Zizkov38/39

Guðnason *39a | Volešák *39b | Sejk *39c | Plechatý *39d | Smirnov *39e

I hope at least this Icelandic midfielder will develop into a good player.

Zizkov38/39

A massive improvement for the rankings, Czech Republic overtook both Netherlands and Portugal (our results against Braga and Sporting surely helped!) and gained an extra Champions League spot. Meanwhile our reputation is now third in the nation, only behind Sparta and Slavia.

Badak Lampung FC - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia ...

Badak Lampung FC - Season Four - Indonesian League Two - More Nathan (YP03A) drama

So my best player, Nathan (YP03A) could not sign his pre arranged contract (signed when he came in through the intake) due to League Two rules. It also means he can ONLY play in the Indonesian Cup this season and can not play in Indonesian League Two.

He is currently a Star Player for Indonesian League One (top league) teams. :/ To say I am devastated is an understatement.

Also as he did not sign his pre arranged contract (3 Years + optional extension of 3 years). He is stuck on a youth contract....but somehow that still goes until May 2029....I also can not open contract negotiations with him.

image.thumb.png.3e3eacf020d0bb01f755305a053a4c4a.pngimage.thumb.png.a681d326deb87baf08e085f13efdee6c.png

Edited by glennuk

2 minutes ago, Riebow said:

Leo Forasacco: Mercenary winger, who might be better suited as a Pressing Forward?

Hide contents

Screenshot2023-05-03at11_28_12.thumb.png.7766e148bdfd9d959a45f4516cffa971.png

Unless he grows a few inches, he's probably best off on the wing 

That's a great season too, well done!!

South Shields Season 1 Update

League Table Squad Finances Transfers

League - The board and media expected us to finish in the playoff places which seemed quite daunting to start. After a slow start I was concerned id be sacked before i even really got into the save. Thankfully things started to click a bit better from November onwards and we rose up the table. In the playoffs we lost in the first round to Chester which was disappointing as we had beaten just 3 games prior in the league.

Cups - Nothing major here. Lost in the 4th qualifying round of the FA Cup and in the 3rd round of the FA trophy. 

My player of the season has to be Dixon. He is far and away the best player at the club and arguably the best in the league. My assistant suggests he is currently a good league 1 player with room to still grow. I really don't know what we will do when he inevitably leaves.

spacer.png

Youth Intake Curran

There were some good players in the intake and both Cook and Curran got game time to end the season. Cook is going to be my starting striker for next year, while Curran will see time as back up for both full backs. Im hoping that we can get a CB and a CM in the next intake with some promise as we are a little light on numbers and quality there.

I managed to get a couple upgrades throughout the season taking our JR to Adequate and out YR to Average. Hopefully I can get these higher next season.

The aim for next season is to again get into the playoffs as I think we have the quality to do it (Especially as I managed to keep Dixon past the closing of the window). From there who knows maybe we can do something in the playoffs and get promoted but I am still figuring things out tactically so likely could do with a couple years at this level first.

@Sn00gle your save is on final approach, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.

it’s looking good as your summary table shows a clear line of progression in europe and domestically, your now at that stage where you’ll just get more and more momentum, money, better staff, better players until it’ll all come together in one magical season

BTFC.jpg.70e110daf6dc3d7991a245a3c413b50d.jpg

"No reloads and 12 matches without victory, that's when the tea gets cold". Earl of Grey

It's working fine despite the long run without a victory. From my first promoted youngsters there is this guy here, Josh Waite, I'm not sure how to play him and I'm happy to take advice from you guys. On face value he looks great but then OTB 1 Pace 4. We have two formations a simple 433 and a simple 4231/ 442 with two DMs. 

Screenshot(80).thumb.png.bede0e456e18d6d608eccd07d2dc4a22.png

You have to play who you have to play in this challenge @HanziZoloman, it's not like you can go out and buy a replacement. First touch, Acceleration and Finishing all look great for a Poacher but his mentals are low, throw him in and give him a try 

@HanziZoloman i’d lean towards a pressing forward on attack, the lack of pace for me would be a killer for an advanced forward and he has decent work rate, natural fitness, determination and aggression as well as having the first touch, finishing and dribbling although composure and off the ball  is a little low which would put me off him being a poacher but then it depends on who his strike partner would be.

He’s scored 8 in 12 starts and 8 sub appearances in the league which given you have struggled a bit for wins is impressive. I’d say if you have someone that is obviously a poacher I’d play them alongside Waite as a pressing forward on attack.

As @Johnny Ace says you are stuck with the players that come your way, it’s up to you to experiment and find out what works for each player (don’t just blindly go with stats because remember the level you are playing at) . Once you know their strengths and weaknesses you can then find formations that work….also don’t discount asymmetric formations as that can sometimes give your players the best chance of performing.

Edited by Neo_Geo

Otahuhu United AFC: 2025 Season Review

After the disappointment/embarrassment of last season when we celebrated too early, we gained promotion by winning the regional play-off final. We also won the regional cup which helped our bank balance stay in the black.
lge25.thumb.jpg.4c16c7f21cb88ac2babd5e07f99f74f8.jpg  chmp25.thumb.jpg.13799547506b3177f01019f77e6c4225.jpg

Player stats were good once again as expected from a promotion campaign.

stats25.thumb.jpg.6c51e4593217febac60afbc5d9be9216.jpg

Youth intake was better this year as our junior coaching was improved by two levels.

yth25.thumb.jpg.3493e371028aef182519ea1e1ce2ca93.jpg

Transfers

xfers25.thumb.jpg.7065971a94ed0e4019bae4b91a86fada.jpg

Season history

hist25.thumb.jpg.02e0c3370246c7d71e1cc0b985255046.jpg

Aims for next season

• Avoid relegation from the higher division
  • Keep key players
  • Maintain a positive bank balance
Edited by grff

20 hours ago, Neo_Geo said:

@Sn00gle your save is on final approach, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you.

it’s looking good as your summary table shows a clear line of progression in europe and domestically, your now at that stage where you’ll just get more and more momentum, money, better staff, better players until it’ll all come together in one magical season

I dont think that will be so easy as I have problem with holding players :( will be hard but will see :D Yeah staff is not so good as should be but dont have money for better ones, stupid limits. I wish I can get better youth facilities but can't ask for this. Maybe new chairman will unlock it once.

21 minutes ago, Sn00gle said:

I dont think that will be so easy as I have problem with holding players :( will be hard but will see :D Yeah staff is not so good as should be but dont have money for better ones, stupid limits. I wish I can get better youth facilities but can't ask for this. Maybe new chairman will unlock it once.

Seems to be that the best route to unlocking the max youth level is your club rep, so if you can get into latter stages of Europa league rather than the champions league playoff and you can win it you may feel more benefit from that.

Keep going :thup:

19 minutes ago, Neo_Geo said:

Seems to be that the best route to unlocking the max youth level is your club rep, so if you can get into latter stages of Europa league rather than the champions league playoff and you can win it you may feel more benefit from that.

Keep going :thup:

In next season we have scured Champions League Group stage as a winner of Polish League so we will see :)

image.png.6ab7fc07cb92cfdcafedb092bd92b4f5.png

Salamanca UDS

24/25 Season review

Very lucky that this league sorts teams with the same points based on results and not goal difference as otherwise we would have been relegated.

We started the season brightly but as time went on the lack of quality outside the senior players took its toll with suspensions and injuries and we slid down the table.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.39d508d99d5e71e3fc966daafc7aedfe.png

Youth intake

This intake was much better than last years

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8d5c91796d6b7f95d52ef5ee3b70dfa0.pngScreenshot(103).thumb.png.9c49687072efecfd234b95aa9d590928.pngScreenshot(102).thumb.png.3b81af10504d7f53fc5bf3304c603376.pngScreenshot(101).thumb.png.2a53176d35ec02f5fc5bb371387a78aa.pngScreenshot(100).thumb.png.1110430e8638b261bdd020d8ff491f1a.png

Transfers

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.33aec06a803a1ed92dac1d12c44d9eab.png

Squad

Spoiler

Screenshot(108).thumb.png.963cf163c7fe31d9eea5b45b9c0bb2c7.pngScreenshot(107).thumb.png.7240b9a270c256c905b982d964272a1a.png

Our captain and player of the year Benito has retired at the end of this season, and our goalkeeper Benitez has left the club after his contract expired and I wouldn't give in to his wage demands.

The positive is that their leaving has freed up 10k p/w in finances.

But I don't have decent replacements for them, so I expect we will get relegated next season.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Daddy:

EttdUU8.png

I'm apparently not meant to manage in England. Pretty harsh since we hadn't even hit the halfway mark. 

A shame you did so well 

@DazRTaylor great season! It's such a long way. Do you mind mention the face pack you use and is it a big pack with much GB?

Thx

Edited by HanziZoloman

Badak Lampung FC - Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia ...

Badak Lampung FC - Season Four - Indonesian League Two - Youth Intake - Just what we need

Youth Preview

The preview promised ALOT, we are in need of all of the four 'A' rated positions (except for Attacking Midfield, but that is usually easy to retrain into a Mezzalla, Striker or Winger depending on attributes).

image.thumb.png.a2a1a6fe96d98cf7549107ba5dcd9019.png

Youth Intake

There is not another Nathan (YP03A) but it is EXACTLY what we need. I am soo happy with this intake and really feel that quite a few of them will make the first 11 and a few others should make the first team rotation.

image.thumb.png.1b4a47430008df6b95aef4e9633897b3.png

Even if we look at Current Ability these guys star ratings are as good as many of my first team. I thought this was an interesting thing to look at, which I don't usually.

image.thumb.png.dbf8724b72c558d1c5ca251083f6915e.png

The personalities are not the best in general, but there are some key positions here that we really need reinforcements in.

image.thumb.png.0ad6d0700e3132a8cb4f2a7cfe82fe1f.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 4

Ismail Hardianto (YP04A) - FM Giveth and FM Taketh away. With Nathan (YP03A) not allowed to play in the league and unable to sign a new contract, this guy may well be our starting striker for the entire season. 12, 12 and 14 for Dribbling, Finishing and First Touch are some pretty amazing attributes at 16 years old. The only downside really being his Unambitious personality and very low determination.

image.thumb.png.49d04cfb3acb2cd61ce979976451fad1.png

Syamsul Yahya (YP04B) - He will be retrained to a Mezzalla most likely. I like that most of his key attributes are 7, 8 and 9. That's not amazing at this point, but with the best personality of this intakes best players, I have confidence that he can improve. He should get some game time this season, perhaps a few starts, but will definitely be coming off the bench in games, especially if he learns how to get to CM effectively.

image.thumb.png.a1b0539a45324f0a08113f21e3f31f84.png

Arief Yusuf (YP04C) - Another good looking midfielder. His physicals are very impressive, which may lend itself to the Mezzalla role. He has a bit more to do to crack the first team and may have a few appearances off the bench, but it is likely that it will take longer for him to see the first team than the two above.

image.thumb.png.965c13ddadce615bfe4fa3fc837229fd.png

Bima Yulianto (YP04D) - I couldn't decide if he should be my 3rd or 4th highest rated player. So I wanted to include him here too. He is Fairly Professional and has good all around stats, even if nothing stands out that much. He could well be a first teamer in the future, but has a way to go before he starts for the first team.

image.thumb.png.3177aaf684ed6e8258e67fd7641f5e93.png

Edited by glennuk

Time for a change of pace and a return to Scotland.

Club Introduction

The Spartans

The Spartans F.C. - Wikipedia

The Manager

This is me.

tsj5ZW0.png

Personal Contract

Season     Contract Start Date     Contract Expiry Date     Pre Tax Wage     Post Tax Wage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start          25 June 2023              31 May 2024         £350 p/w          £325 p/w

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Adequate             Adequate          Adequate              Good             Average            Regional   (1.50*)

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Position               Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                             Position     Scottish Cup          Premier Sports Cup        Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                          Cumulative Number of Goals

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                        Cumulative Number of Assists

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------

14 hours ago, HanziZoloman said:

A shame you did so well 

@DazRTaylor great season! It's such a long way. Do you mind mention the face pack you use and is it a big pack with much GB?

Thx

Thank you.

The face pack I use is here.

However, I am now at the stage were everyone is a newgen so what I use for those you can find here.

Edited by DazRTaylor

If you'd like to keep up in more detail, this is a playthrough on my YouTube channel - http://www.YouTube.com/c/CulturedLeftFoot

SEASON 23 REVIEW

image.png.85fa12ecc99700a73218366dd61c6ebd.png

Guiseley are on the march!!

We are starting to get to grips with the Championship and we saw our best ever finish in the Championship!

League.thumb.png.88643c87399cecc5ff2d1a94671d4858.png

BestFinish.png.14b75ba5c86f30b4e6a0947db695d113.png

The board continued to invest in the stadium, with an expansion being agreed !

Stadium.png.a6fc693690a036ca82b076f913d60932.png

StadiumExp.png.249538b7fc3983a83c106ad33294da17.png

The board also invested in the youth facilities.

YouthFac.png.2fd84fd9302a4fb6ddbbbad0e51999cd.png

And the Youth Intake looked amazing !

Elite.png.3cd832542b5b2402e247ca2b6cd8a35b.png

Top.png.7e62e4b2645987efaa60cdc65f923c27.png

Onto Season 24 we go!

image.png.85fa12ecc99700a73218366dd61c6ebd.png

WISH US LUCK !

Edited by Cultured Left Foot

Otahuhu United AFC: 2026 Season Review

Back to back promotions as we head to the heights of tier four. We looked like we could throw our league lead away with around 6 games to go but we managed to climb out of a bad slump. Our packed crowd were wild during the trophy presentation...

lge26.thumb.jpg.fc8fb65bdf639b0f84ab9b4fd26fcbeb.jpg  chmp26.thumb.jpg.b2820d4e2f00e16b1fa3edc07662ade4.jpg

Player stats looked good before we hit a slump. One excellent point was that our best newgen was the league's topscorer.

stats26.thumb.jpg.c0a81e5d736e16e1f8500e5d0abe0336.jpg  woodman26.thumb.jpg.776a884c60317bdb7148b22c728c968a.jpg

Youth intake was pretty poor despite the 5 stars across the board.

yth26.thumb.jpg.62a937aa022f72956ee95042da42c8a8.jpg

Transfers out were mostly unhappy players that jumped ship.

xfers26.thumb.jpg.e361899429052027696e1eec1be9e401.jpg

Season history

hist26.thumb.jpg.634cd3106abd5a2b97fd587d0121ffde.jpg

Aims for next season

• Cope with tier four
  • Keep all key players
  • Bring in some prize money from a good cup run