The FM22 Youth Academy Challenge

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, glennuk said:

Yep. Even when I was consistently in the Playoffs in the Vanarama South I was always odds on favourite to go down.

On a side note have Two Strikers and being rated A in that category has to give you a good chance of getting a new Striker = more firepower to replace the guy Spurs took.

I have a lot of strikers in the system, but none at that guys level. 16 finishing he just didn't miss for me.

image.png.60855aa7f84dddb481b3d3f8c90ef3c8.png

Bye Bye Jamie Herd (YP01A)

We had lots of bid for Jamie Herd (YP01A), Richard Owens (YP05A) and Zvonko Kovacevic (YP04B). The board started accepting some bids for Herd and I knew he was going to leave. I did convince Sunderland not to take him until the end of the season though. We actually had bids that totaled 575k, but I wanted the 50% of Next Sale, which Sunderland accepted. Sad to see the beast go as he was outstanding this year. Averaging 0.96 goals per game, he is going to be almost impossible to replace!

image.thumb.png.06f6cb4c7b04e3c79e81d3e167bd9c9d.png

It didn't help that my second best Youth Player - Tyler Warren (YP01C) was badly injured just a week before.

image.thumb.png.9df5f62e154d7e6aa23af93b266a31a7.png

Edited by glennuk

5 hours ago, MaxeyN17 said:

Not even attempted the YA Challenge since FM12 and never done it outside of the English leagues, so this should be fun and get me through to FM23!

Ooh. If I ever finish my Worthing Save I think Berwick would be the team for me. Following with great interest.

13 hours ago, glennuk said:

Yep. Even when I was consistently in the Playoffs in the Vanarama South I was always odds on favourite to go down.

On a side note have Two Strikers and being rated A in that category has to give you a good chance of getting a new Striker = more firepower to replace the guy Spurs took.

14 hours ago, Daddy said:

I wish I understood how they calculate the odds, they're always way off. 

It's mostly reputation based. I use it to see how reputable I am

End of Season

Season 2025

Ungmennafélagið Máni

image.jpeg.c110b6f7669af1cbf5e74e5fc7fced8b.jpeg

Season Summary

We may have finished bottom of the league, but our cup run more than made up for it.

Season Details

League Table - A dreadful campaign where we propped up the table.

League Fixtures - After we were knocked out of the cup, our form completely collapsed.

Mjólkurbikar - Wow!  What a cup run we enjoyed, all the way to the furth round before losing away to second tier side Fram.  The away win at another seocnd tier side, Kórdrengir, was the obvious highlight.

Friendlies - Well, at least we won a game this year!

Squad - Our squad still numbers only three players.

Squad Dynamics - We appear to have fixed our team cohesion.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - We still do not have an academy, so again, there was no intake this year.

Finances - Thanks to our cup run, we made a healthy profit this year.

Key Players

Arnar Freyr Bjarnason - Our best player had another good year between the sticks.

Þorgeir Guðmundsson - It was a better season from our right winger.

Sveinn Orri Vatnsdal - The vastly experienced midfielder is just not good enough and his performances leave a lot to be desired.

Next Season

Avoid finishing bottom.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2023       Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   National C     ↑     5 ↑   4 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑
2024       Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A    ↑↑     7 ↑   7 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑  12 ↑   9 ↑   8 ↑
2025       Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   Continental B ↑↑     9 ↑   9 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   9 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  17 ↑  12 ↑  10 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Basic                 None             None               Obscure   (0.50*)
2023       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2024       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2025       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023         18         5        2       11          17              38                 -21              27.78%
2024         17         3        6        8          16              23                  -7              17.65% ↓
2025         20         6        4       10          27              39                 -12              30.00% ↑

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023             18         5        2       11          17              38                 -21              27.78%             276 days
2024             35         8        8       19          33              61                 -28              22.86% ↓           640 days
2025             55        14       12       29          60             100                 -40              25.45% ↑         1,004 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                Position     Mjólkurbikar    Meistarar Meistaranna     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group A       7th       Second Round             N/a              Avoided finishing bottom of the league.
2024              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group D       7th =     First Round  ↓           N/a              Avoided finishing bottom of the league.
2025              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group B       9th ↓     Fourth Round ↑           N/a              Finished bottom of the league.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                    0
2024       No one                                    0
2025       No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                 0
2024       No one                                 0
2025       No one                                 0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                  0
2024       No one                                  0
2025       No one                                  0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                     0
2024       No one                                     0
2025       No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

Fully expect this to go tits up now I've dared to post about it,  but my first season in Belgian 2nd tier going well so far after nearly a quarter of the season. Played 5 out the 7 teams, been better team in them all, the 2 games I've drawn were to late equalisers,

As I said it'll all go pear shaped, but I'm sitting thinking after 5 games if I can keep everyone fit I could win this league....

There we go, I've said it...I'm doomed!

image.thumb.png.e10bba1dfee97b15d04aadc8c1157a59.png

@SuperRedditchgreat season although heartbreaking end. SOme of those youngsters are incredible, the 3 featured ones from your intake are all starters at that level. I think Premier league clubs will be looking at them all I think within a few years as well as McLelland, get them all signed up with optional 3 yr extensions!!

image.png.815784d8948c86ec65d191a9c1f394a7.png

Worthing FC - Season 6 - Youth Intake - Erm...Golden Generation 5???

Yet another Golden Generation. Even though we have two different HOYD we always seem to get a Golden Generation. I am unsure if this is just because of the players compared to my reputation, or if my Youth Intakes are really that good. I am excited about a few of these players.

image.thumb.png.b55b2c0782dc78bef967b8499629013a.png

Unfortunately a lot of unambitious players in there, but a very nice mix of nationalities.

image.thumb.png.4c7cfb5524962badfa25efbe28e3046c.png

Top 3 - Youth Intake 5

Jean-Claude Kitoko (YP06A) - Could be the heir to the Jamie Herd (YP01A) throne. Super happy to get a striker that already has 2.5* CA making him my second best striker (to Herd) and will be my best striker next year. Personality is good, physicals, mentals and technicals all decent for this level, although I am hoping to increase his finishing.

image.thumb.png.860962edfd4f115827d8a9914f455f91.png

Stefan Schroder (YP06B) - A winger...again...I do like that he plays on the left as he is only my second, first team ready, LW to come through the Youth Academy. He will be 3rd choice behind Richard Owens (YP05A) and Jasper Pattenden (Legacy Player). Although Owens has had a few bids and a LOT of interest shown in him, so we may need Schroder sooner rather than later. He is okay all around but needs some work on his mentals to really stake a claim for a first team spot. I like having an Inverted Winger who can Jump and Head the ball, so this is an added bonus.

image.thumb.png.376b8296cc49332016c5ba99e8ab5402.png

Oliver Kirkwood (YP06C) - A decent keeper, although the terrible one-on-ones does scare me. Hope I will be able to train that up a little bit. However the great reflexes at this level and decent handling and kicking are nice to see. I do like his personality but hope the argue with officials is something which doesn't indicate poor hidden stats.

image.thumb.png.bee79648f0b6f9ec6db7b0aa82c848f9.png

Edited by glennuk

DT6uXt6.png

2030/31 Split Update:

gprtBUF.png

Steamrolling up the table. I don't know if we'll be able to sneak a top two spot but it's not impossible by any stretch.

UTgmTmz.png

Another stadium upgrade.

Euro Cup II Update:

dhHsCS4.png

After getting knocked out of the Champions League, and then the Europa League we settled here. Won the first two knockout rounds fairly easily. That ends with Atalanta. Not saying we can't win but I can't see it being easy. They might be the best team left in the Conference League. 

2031 Youth Intake:

YR0vGak.png

Nehpv03.png

A lot more balanced than I was thinking it was going to be. No one is first team ready to start, but with a diversity of positions it will allow for quicker room to grow and filling out the depth better.

All images

Season 2024 / 25 - Vanarama National League

The seasons was heading in the right direction at the start but then after a few months the wheels derailed just enough to put us out of contention.  We did lose our best player after not renewing his contract and again we'll be losing our best striker in the summer as he'll be joining Helsinberg on a free after not accepting a contract for the dislike of the club. We did mount a challenge to claim a spot in the play offs with about 12 games left, we beat play off spot contenders 4 games straight but then threw it away with the last 5 games to go.

941544276_2022-05-13(2).png.186e9f5d1dff0885d006659a3cf195dd.png

Im afraid, this is the peak and the cliff to rebuild is here.  Next year will be transition to more youth players and the likelyihood of selling Booth who requested to be transfer listed. I holidayed the last day of the transfer window so i didnt have to reject these bids:

2022-05-13.png.b3249644f3596896fea212ff3ed7022d.png

Almost hit the jackpot in the FA Cup.  Second round was against last year's VNL champions Chesterfield away and who funnily enough last season played out 2 - 2 both home and away. Up 1 - 0 with 10 mins left, we copped 2 goals but equalised in 91st to force a replay at home.  Irony is we lost 2 - 1 to a 90th minute winner.   Leicester away was awaiting the winner!! :seagull:

YI Preview - another keeper argghh:

image.png.9e65b0e27d386132675bff062db4aca3.png

YI for real - nothing to really scream about.  The GK aint worth much chop!

2073300731_2022-05-13(1).png.82f0506330e4fa1fc5ed2f54da396d03.png

Chairman has decided he's not going to invest any funds any more, ive read that some of you havent also been advised of this.  What was the outcome of that???

1936371769_2022-05-13(3).png.6208c03c494ec984b369b580ee6ae54d.png

Training facilities downgraded as well.   It's all a bit doom and gloom at the moment

2022-05-13 (1).png

Edited by SkiIIs

So this is my entry for worlds worst chairman!

managed to squeeze 1m up front with 50% sell on clause with Nottingham Forest in the championship:

201134021_2022-05-13(4).png.0276781f90726e0420b6799ba756cb3e.png

And this is what the chairman accepted a day later and would not budge:

1477472775_2022-05-13(5).png.ef21b334db6dc59a009c4d876ed1732b.png

He's then gone and rejected any sort of club improvement despite now having the biggest bank balance in my tenure

4 hours ago, SkiIIs said:

Chairman has decided he's not going to invest any funds any more, ive read that some of you havent also been advised of this.  What was the outcome of that???

Shields' chairman in-game is an Underwriter, so basically he'll wipe any debts the club accrues. If he's withdrawing funding, basically he's not going to clear the debts as frequently as he would. 

Some spoiller-y backend stuff since I'm the researcher for South Shields:

Spoiler

Basically, the chairman said IRL he wants the club to be self-sufficient within 5 years, so I set that up through an in-game goal for him. This usually manifests once the club becomes profitable enough or earns a certain amount and he pulls the funding. It's kinda frustrating for gameplay, but is as close to reality as I could get.

End of Season

Season 2027

Ungmennafélagið Máni

image.jpeg.c110b6f7669af1cbf5e74e5fc7fced8b.jpeg

Season Summary

There was no repeat of last seasons heroics as we once again performed poorly in the league.

Season Details

League Table - We were having a reasonable season until the second half of the campaign when our form fell off a cliff and we plummeted to and had to settle for sixth place.

League Fixtures - A dreadful run of form at the end of the season

Mjórkurbikur - We went out in the second round game as we lost an extrodinary game at home to top flight side KR.  We were seven nil down at one stage but recovered to only lose by seven goals to five.

Friendlies - We returned to normal by losing all four pre season games.

Squad - Our squad has actually shrunk to just two players, following the retirement of Sveinn Orri Vatnsdal.

Squad Dynamics - It continues to be rather good.

Transfers In - None.

Transfers Out - None.

Youth Candidates - We are still without an academy so again, there is no youth intake this year.

Finances - We managed to grow our bank balance again, so the academy is ever closer.

Key Players

Arnar Freyr Bjarnason - The goalkeeper was as busy as usual.

Þorgeir Guðmundsson - The right winger had his best season to date.

Next Season

As usual, the goal is toavoid finishing bottom.

Personal Coaching Data

Season     Reputation            Qualifications     Att   Def   Fit   GkD   GkH   GkS   Tac   Tec   Men   WWY   Ada   Det   PlK   YoK   LoD   MaM   Mot
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At start   Minimal   (0.25*)     None                 1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     1     4     1     1     1     4     1     1     1
2023       Minimal = (0.50*) ↑   National C       ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   2 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   4 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑   4 =   1 =   4 ↑   4 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑   5 ↑   4 ↑
2024       Minimal = (0.50*) =   National A      ↑↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   3 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   7 ↑   4 =   1 =   6 ↑   6 ↑   7 ↑  12 ↑   9 ↑   8 ↑
2025       Minimal = (1.00*) ↑   Continental B   ↑↑   9 ↑   9 ↑   4 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   9 ↑  10 ↑  10 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 ↑   7 ↑   8 ↑  17 ↑  12 ↑  10 ↑
2026       Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental A    ↑  11 ↑  10 ↑   5 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =   9 =  11 ↑  11 ↑   4 =   1 =   7 =   7 =   8 =  19 ↑  13 ↑  11 ↑
2027       Minimal = (1.00*) =   Continental Pro  ↑  12 ↑  11 ↑   6 ↑   1 =   1 =   1 =  10 ↑  12 ↑  12 ↑   4 =   1 =   8 ↑   8 ↑   9 ↑  20 ↑  14 ↑  13 ↑

Club Facilities

Season     Training Facilities  Youth Facilities  Corporate Facilities  Junior Coaching  Youth Recruitment  Club Reputation
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At Start   Poor                 Poor              Basic                 None             None               Obscure   (0.50*)
2023       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2024       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2025       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2026       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =
2027       Poor =               Poor =            Basic =               None =           None =             Obscure = (0.50*) =

Season Record

Season     Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023         18         5        2       11          17              38                 -21              27.78%
2024         17         3        6        8          16              23                  -7              17.65% ↓
2025         20         6        4       10          27              39                 -12              30.00% ↑
2026         18         6        8        4          18              15                  +3              33.33% ↑
2027         18         6        4        8          25              29                  -4              33.33% =

Overall Career Record

After Season   Played     Won     Drawn     Lost     Goals For     Goals Against     Goal Difference     Win Percentage     Time At Club
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023             18         5        2       11          17              38                 -21              27.78%             276 days
2024             35         8        8       19          33              61                 -28              22.86% ↓           640 days
2025             55        14       12       29          60             100                 -40              25.45% ↑         1,004 days
2026             73        20       20       33          78             115                 -37              27.40% ↑         1,361 days
2027             91        26       24       41         103             144                 -41              28.57% ↑         1,732 days

Transfer Sale Record

Date               Player                    Club Sold To                 Country                   Transfer Fee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trophy Haul

Season     Competition Won
--------------------------

Trophy Cabinet

League Titles
-------------

Cup Competition Victories
-------------------------

Career Overview

Season     Champions League    Europa League    Europa Conference League             League                Position     Mjólkurbikar    Meistarar Meistaranna     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2023              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group A       7th       Second Round             N/a              Avoided finishing bottom of the league.
2024              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group D       7th =     First Round  ↓           N/a              Avoided finishing bottom of the league.
2025              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group B       9th ↓     Fourth Round ↑           N/a              Finished bottom of the league.
2026              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group A       4th ↑     Second Round ↓           N/a              Our best league season to date.
2027              N/a               N/a                    N/a                       4. deild - Group A       6th ↓     Second Round =           N/a              A season of mediocrity.

Record Number of Appearances (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Appearances
---------------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                    0
2024       No one                                    0
2025       No one                                    0
2026       No one                                    0
2027       No one                                    0

Record Goal Scorer (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Goals
---------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                 0
2024       No one                                 0
2025       No one                                 0
2026       No one                                 0
2027       No one                                 0

Record Number of Assists (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Assists
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                  0
2024       No one                                  0
2025       No one                                  0
2026       No one                                  0
2027       No one                                  0

Record Number of Clean Sheets (Players From The Academy Only)

Season     Player                    Cumulative Number of Clean Sheets
----------------------------------------------------------------------
2023       No one                                     0
2024       No one                                     0
2025       No one                                     0
2026       No one                                     0
2027       No one                                     0

Edited by DazRTaylor

image.png.49944056d5cdec82b6d5c23b30b13e32.png

Enterprise Youths FC

Year 4 - 2026

Mid-Season update

Well, we only had two problems this year so far....offence and defense.

Does anyone have any suggestions about were to go next?  I'm thinking I want to start a save in either South America or Europe.

image.png.13d2b9fa0d8fc543e28d9fb21b945e7b.png

44 minutes ago, iamnobody said:

Enterprise Youths FC

Year 4 - 2026

Mid-Season update

Does anyone have any suggestions about were to go next?  I'm thinking I want to start a save in either South America or Europe.

I quite fancy trying Bolivia or the Faroe Islands but not sure there are any reliable custom dB available.

1 hour ago, JAwtunes said:

I quite fancy trying Bolivia or the Faroe Islands but not sure there are any reliable custom dB available.

I'll check out those countries.  I've been  using the around the world db by dave the editor.    I know it's not 100% perfect, but he's tried to get everything right.  I like the load the entire continent to get a better flavor for the game.

1 hour ago, iamnobody said:

Enterprise Youths FC

Year 4 - 2026

Mid-Season update

Unlucky, from what you've posted TT looks like a tough early game. Are you looking for a similar domestic challenge from a smaller nation? If I hadn't been caught by the Caribbean bug I was enjoying the challenge in Israel. 

9 minutes ago, WhiteCat33 said:

Unlucky, from what you've posted TT looks like a tough early game. Are you looking for a similar domestic challenge from a smaller nation? If I hadn't been caught by the Caribbean bug I was enjoying the challenge in Israel. 

I think T&T is tough, but it could be my tactics since that is easily my weakest part in this game  :)

I'm looking for the following:

• Country not in the default game
  • Prefer at least three divisions
  • Prefer smaller country (but that's not a hard requirement)

26 minutes ago, iamnobody said:

I think T&T is tough, but it could be my tactics since that is easily my weakest part in this game  :)

Fun requirment list! I wont be much help as i usually play european countries but add in lower leagues to play all the way up. 

There's this thread of foreign regen clubs that many from this challenge have contributed to if you want another twist / target clubs. Some in oceana might fit the bill if you want a different kind of island experience 

15 minutes ago, WhiteCat33 said:

Fun requirment list! I wont be much help as i usually play european countries but add in lower leagues to play all the way up. 

There's this thread of foreign regen clubs that many from this challenge have contributed to if you want another twist / target clubs. Some in oceana might fit the bill if you want a different kind of island experience 

Thanks for the thread.  I will check it out.

1 hour ago, iamnobody said:

I don't have any suggestions, but there's plenty of teams in Africa and middle east not in game. Maybe good DB's exist out there?

Garbarnia_Krakow.png.f40cdbb99084562d7e628b45d217939c.png

This is nice! We got 2 players who made their debut for Poland, for the first time in my save! Michał Mrozek 29b and Sławomir Kacprzyk 30j are just 18 and 17 year old, and already playing for Poland. Fantastic!

And when you check the screenshot below, you will see that also Matras 29c is a Polish international. Matras 29c left our club for Reading last summer. So we got 3 Garbarnia Academy players playing for Poland in 2032!

I3E3JOK.png

mRqdNJa.png

Frk2sDp.png

And look at what my youth team is doing in the Youth League! :eek:

VGzSHeH.png
5An629G.png2RzHJrP.png

So Garbarnia U18 is in the Youth League Final!!! They'll meet Arsenal U18 there. Let's hope my youth team wins the final!
7vXe0XL.png

May be an image of text

2024/25 End of Season Review

37d23a10a46c351e4e227d85b399e6df.png

4692a349017d929a7daad12194dc040b.png

101190977605cf775b99a2b84f851ee6.png

55cb347434473326c23fa6d15fc16f9f.png

We came so close to blowing it but it's three promotions in three years, up to the 19th tier we go!

d620aa42c40b38dede9f954a552c6315.png 810910d1b1ec0e7aec01d24715fcb2ea.png 2102a52412c1c5fdf1b49ed82b402503.png

d9ed0ee03966486ee16f3475228c8b0d.png

e90c13eb063eafe88a4d127d505b8fe8.png

f2c2bd42e1ec784a96e29ee6b5338c9a.png

4bddcf2a90e7e110a963a0033d873c1b.png

62f5b04ac91adcd4466bae70edb7ad1c.png

Overall Best XI

4cee4ea66d2946c8a6d712696b068733.png

2024/25 Best XI

ef4b9278f196c088d5ddc93ec344d13a.png

Dan Melo (YP1k)

Bryan Clarke - Gareth Conway (YP2f) - Keith Cummings (YP2c) - Daniel Casey (YP1c)

Paddy Close (YP2n) - Michael Brunt (YP1j)

Gavin Coulter (YP1i)                                                       Callum Dummigan (YP1b)

Caolan Cathcart (YP2b) - Andrew O'Rourke (YP1d)

861ae436c41964928868ef6ad72367b2.png

aa82409651f2c05d9b9cf28eb82c4c15.png

3 hours ago, iamnobody said:

If you still fancy the Caribbean, Jamaica has 3 divisions

1 hour ago, Bartrcm said:

Couldn't resist the challenge and the database of @V50, and I started the challenge in a country that isn't used by anyone (I think ;) ).

Flag_of_Saint_Kitts_and_Nevis_svg.png.9c907393ac5223f01c3384c1cc25735e.png

So I started in St. Kitts and Nevis. Meet the new manager of Youth Of The Future. The perfect team name for this challenge. According the odds I should narrowly avoid relegation, and that is enough for me.

Probably the progress will be slow, as I just started a new job, and I only have some time during the weekends.

Love St Kitts, almost all your good players should be nicked by Trinidadian Teams!

5 hours ago, Bartrcm said:

Couldn't resist the challenge and the database of @V50, and I started the challenge in a country that isn't used by anyone (I think ;) ).

Flag_of_Saint_Kitts_and_Nevis_svg.png.9c907393ac5223f01c3384c1cc25735e.png

So I started in St. Kitts and Nevis. Meet the new manager of Youth Of The Future. The perfect team name for this challenge. According the odds I should narrowly avoid relegation, and that is enough for me.

Probably the progress will be slow, as I just started a new job, and I only have some time during the weekends.

Welcome to the island adventure! With that small of a league it might be like st Vincent and you have just an 18 game season, which will help speed up your progress. Enjoy the T&T transfer spamming 😭